- Two or more
- All of them
- October 24, 2022 at 4:49 am #685416Holly MorrisParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 87Replies: 191Has thanked: 2533 timesBeen thanked: 2341 times
I live in the south, so down here’s it still warm and the temps are still in the 90s (yes, even in October!), so for this girl, it’s still skirts and shorts and sandals. But I know that for many of my sisters who live in the northern climes, the temps there are already dropping and those wonderful fall fashions are starting to come out.
So of course, that go me to wondering…
What’s your favorite season for fashions? Winter, spring, summer or autumn?
- November 3, 2022 at 5:28 am #688848BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 194Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 801 times
I picked two or more (fall and winter) based on my dressing only. The shorter days means that I can shut down my home projects and less likely someone will drop by the house. My wife is supportive but I guess I prefer the “cloak of darkness“! I live in the South so cooler weather is evasive but I still just LOVE my cute boots and pretty sweaters. I do wear them while out along with my skinny jeans when weather permits. I would love to wear my lovely long skirts while out but alas, that will never happen. In the warmer months I am in my “ girly drab” when out. Around the house I have a lot of skimpy sexy stuff that I wear (for her eyes only). ……Stephanie
- October 31, 2022 at 9:43 am #687834Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 342Has thanked: 407 timesBeen thanked: 906 times
My choice was all.
I love a well balanced assortment of outfits and definitely have achieved this.
From nice dresses or shorts in the summer to jeans and heavy fur lined hooded jackets and Sorel boots in the snow-I am good.
Can’t say I like a really windy day with hard rain but that doesn’t happen often. Yesterday was rather windy and totally Messed Up My Hair on my way into Nordstrom’s but the first mirror gave me the chance to at least get it to a wind swept cute look.
- October 27, 2022 at 2:03 pm #686509Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 123Replies: 1126Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4583 times
A wise old CD once said, “crossdressing is a winter sport”. She must have been an Aussie, cos once we get to over 40″c (circa 105″F) it’s too hot to wear “nowt” but a tshirt and shorts.
My beloved knows about Caty, but does not approve. So between autumn and spring is the best time for me. Autumn and spring means cami and panties under my drab, maybe panty hose on my shaved “bod”.Winter, add tights and change to thermal camis. Nights, Fleecy winter pj’s and dressing gown. Bra and forms are added
Nightime in warmer months, silk”everything”. french knickers, lacy cami, plus silk pj set or nightie.Bra and forms if its not too hot.
Hot nights, silk cami and french knickers.
Cooler months, I’d like to change during daytime to one of my 40AA bras, but I find wearing a bra 24/7 gives me soreness in my rib cage. Cant go up a size, too many lovely 40C bras and would be too loose. Extenders ruin the bra strap fit.
- October 27, 2022 at 11:35 am #686467Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 130Has thanked: 252 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
I went with “two or more” meaning Spring and Fall. This girl is definitely NOT wild about a too hot or two cold season. If forced to endure very hot summers and very cold winters, I would never leave the house unless a dire emergency (like a makeover!).
- October 27, 2022 at 9:50 am #686438
- October 26, 2022 at 10:01 pm #686214Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 286Has thanked: 577 timesBeen thanked: 1032 times
In my opinion all seasons have outfits suitable to make femininity better.
It is always up to us to decide how to appear according to the seasons.
The same goes for our make-up which must be suitable for the current season.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- October 27, 2022 at 7:03 am #686400
- October 26, 2022 at 6:56 am #685861Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1167Has thanked: 25867 timesBeen thanked: 4237 times
I really enjoy the Fall. The weather is cooler, allowing a nice form fitting sweater dress. The drab shorts are put away, so it’s time to shave my legs and enjoy the lovely feeling that comes with pulling on a pair of stockings or pantyhose too!
- October 25, 2022 at 12:27 pm #685740MeredithLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- October 25, 2022 at 1:25 pm #685748
- October 25, 2022 at 10:00 am #685718Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 549Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 1798 times
- October 25, 2022 at 8:17 am #685696TheaLadyRegistered On: August 30, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 72Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 387 times
As a lover of all things soft and clingy it has to be autumn so I can get my soft knitwear out! As someone never having been properly out en femme but planning continually it is the summer (or what passes for summer in the UK!) that I like least as no chance of tights, long sleeves etc. Still, I’m progressing on my journey and am now shaved where I’ve never been shaved before so maybe next summer will be different! In the meanwhile: soft sweaters!
- October 25, 2022 at 5:20 am #685675Michelle ClevengerLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
- October 25, 2022 at 2:43 am #685658Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 396Has thanked: 5289 timesBeen thanked: 1934 times
I’m a southern girl and live in the deep south. I absolutely love the warm temps that we have. This may not sound right but i prefer less clothes. While I see the advantage of changing seasons and pulling out whole new ward robes each season. I’ll stick with my summer clothes.
- October 24, 2022 at 9:39 pm #685633Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 15Replies: 884Has thanked: 718 timesBeen thanked: 3749 times
I’m definitely a Vivaldi (Four Seasons) kind of girl. So my answer is “All of them” (or as I like to say, “Yes.”)
In the summer it’s tank tops or short sleeves, shorter skirts, bare legs, and bathing suits. I have some lightweight skirts that work best in the summer.
In the autumn I’ll move to longer skirts and eventually pantyhose (and tights in late autumn). I have some nice fall outfits. Mid fall is Halloween which gives me the opportunity to dress in a costume. Late fall is usually a Christmas party which means I get to get to dress up nice.
If it’s not snowy or icy, I’ll even take walks during winter. I have an ankle length coat, under which I can wear any length skirt from knee to ankle and still keep warm outside. I also have a red trench coat for fancier occasions. I have more opportunities to wear boots too. I’m usually wearing tights. While they are often black, navy blue or chocolate brown, I have some colored and some patterned tights that I can wear too. I have a cozy long sleeve ankle length black velvet dress that I love to wear.
As winter turns to spring, the skirts start getting shorter again. I’ll move from tights to pantyhose to bare legs depending on the weather. I have a white top with a blue outline of a butterfly pattern that is very springlike. And spring is the Keystone Conference which will allow me anything from casual to business to elegant.
So I love all the seasons, and the ability to change my outfits to match the seasonal weather changes.
- October 24, 2022 at 3:54 pm #685575Michelle BurkLadyRegistered On: August 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 45Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
Thanks I love a good pair of capri with wedges or heels showing just enough with a see thru blouse I have great long sleeve blouse sheer with black bra and black leggings with red heels
- October 24, 2022 at 3:27 pm #685571Lola CapriceLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 318Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 1391 times
Definitely autmn for me. Since I’m mostly in the closet (only my SO knows) I dont shave my legs during the summer just to avoid someone noticing at the lake, pool ect and asking a bunch of questions that are none of their business.
As soon as summer activities are done I get to shave and be more girly for the fall and winter. Not complaining though, it’s just the balance I’ve found between my masculine and feminine side that works for me.
With that said, regardless of how I’m dressed I love fall!
Love to all,
- October 24, 2022 at 1:36 pm #685554Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 449Has thanked: 1812 timesBeen thanked: 2135 times
I had to check winter, I am a northern girl and also very which in the closet. In the winter time I can dress snd cover and be out a little bit. Wearing a bra is easy, as well as other undergarments. I know that isn’t perfect, by any means, but I have to work with what I can. It does seem I make a little more progress each year.
- October 24, 2022 at 1:08 pm #685548Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 270Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 1113 times
I live in a four seasons past of the country with my favorite seasons being spring and fall. I can’t stand warm temperatures, I’d rather it be 30 degrees out than 90. However, to answer your question, nothing beats wearing summer outfits. Wearing a short, light summer dress or maybe a mini-skirt with a tank top makes me feel extremely feminine.
- October 24, 2022 at 11:11 am #685520J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 290Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
I selected all of the above since I like the variety various seasons presents. Living at a soCal beach, summer is most of the year, so when we do it a change of weather it is fun to wear different fashions.
- October 24, 2022 at 10:39 am #685509Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 529Has thanked: 1360 timesBeen thanked: 2246 times
- October 24, 2022 at 10:37 am #685507Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 483Has thanked: 6794 timesBeen thanked: 2672 times
I love fall, it’s always been my favorite season. I enjoy the colors, the crispness of the air, and the fact that it’s sweater weather!! I love wearing beautiful sweaters!! They’re so comfy and they always seem to fit so well.
Ms. Lauren M
- October 24, 2022 at 9:44 am #685487Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1276Has thanked: 4725 timesBeen thanked: 5777 times
You asked what was the favorite season and mine is summer with the light and colorful dresses. Naturally all seasons have fashion to suit and are nice to wear. I have a four seasons wardrobe but the summer one stands out for the reasons I have stated.
- October 24, 2022 at 9:15 am #685472Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 98Has thanked: 968 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
I picked two or more as I really like wearing tights and pantyhose, and it’s so much better after just shaving your legs the feeling is great!!!!!!!!! During the warmer months they are just to hot to wear.
- October 24, 2022 at 8:14 am #685462GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 392Has thanked: 2533 timesBeen thanked: 1418 times
- October 24, 2022 at 7:29 am #685444Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 612Has thanked: 2183 timesBeen thanked: 3026 times
Well I picked 2 or more as I find I’m more of a cooler weather cd. I’m slowly getting more summer things to wear but with pantyhose being a big part of my dressing I do prefer the cooler weather for going out in public as I can pull off that look much easier.
- October 24, 2022 at 7:15 am #685443AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 24, 2022 at 6:47 am #685436Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 880Has thanked: 955 timesBeen thanked: 4008 times
Fall or winter, more so winter.
I just love tights, which doesn’t fit very well in summer when it is like 30+. Also wearing a wig in summer becomes very hot and sweaty, but when it is -10 wearing a wig, it helps keep me nice and warm.
- October 24, 2022 at 5:50 am #685431Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 320Has thanked: 1564 timesBeen thanked: 1292 times
I think there are fashions in every season that are pretty. I like being able to adjust my look depending on the season. Though I only dress at home it is nice to be able to wear pantyhose/stockings in the late fall, winter and early spring; skorts in late spring and summer and blouses appropriate for the season, as well as sweaters in the winter.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.