Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

I live in the south, so down here’s it still warm and the temps are still in the 90s (yes, even in October!), so for this girl, it’s still skirts and shorts and sandals. But I know that for many of my sisters who live in the northern climes, the temps there are already dropping and those wonderful fall fashions are starting to come out.

So of course, that go me to wondering…

What’s your favorite season for fashions? Winter, spring, summer or autumn?

Hugs,

Holly

Holly –

I think there are fashions in every season that are pretty.  I like being able to adjust my look depending on the season.  Though I only dress at home it is nice to be able to wear pantyhose/stockings in the late fall, winter and early spring; skorts in late spring and summer and blouses appropriate for the season, as well as sweaters in the winter.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Fall or winter, more so winter.

I just love tights, which doesn’t fit very well in summer when it is like 30+.   Also wearing a wig in summer becomes very hot and sweaty, but when it is -10 wearing a wig, it helps keep me nice and warm.

Anonymous

I love autumn.  Being able to wear sweaters, jackets, and colorful scarfs with skirts and tights feels wonderful..

Well I picked 2 or more as I find I’m more of a cooler weather cd.  I’m slowly getting more summer things to wear but with pantyhose being a big part of my dressing I do prefer the cooler weather for going out in public as I can pull off that look much easier.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I picked all of the above. Each season brings its unique fashion.

Gwyn

I picked two or more as I really like wearing tights and pantyhose, and it’s so much better after just shaving your legs the feeling is great!!!!!!!!!  During the warmer months they are just to hot to wear.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You asked what was the favorite season and mine is summer with the light and colorful dresses. Naturally all seasons have fashion to suit and are nice to wear. I have a four seasons wardrobe but the summer one stands out for the reasons I have stated.

I love fall, it’s always been my favorite season. I enjoy the colors, the crispness of the air, and the fact that it’s sweater weather!! I love wearing beautiful sweaters!! They’re so comfy and they always seem to fit so well.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

I wear romantic lingerie and silky pjs to bed year round so every season for me!

J J
      Lady

I selected all of the above since I like the variety various seasons presents. Living at a soCal beach, summer is most of the year, so when we do it a change of weather it is fun to wear different fashions.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Holly,

I live in a four seasons past of the country with my favorite seasons being spring and fall. I can’t stand warm temperatures, I’d rather it be 30 degrees out than 90. However, to answer your question, nothing beats wearing summer outfits. Wearing a short, light summer dress or maybe a mini-skirt with a tank top makes me feel extremely feminine.

Fiona

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I had to check winter, I am a northern girl and also very which in the closet. In the winter time I can dress snd cover and be out a little bit. Wearing a bra is easy, as well as other undergarments. I know that isn’t perfect, by any means, but I have to work with what I can. It does  seem I make a little more progress each year.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Definitely autmn for me.  Since I’m mostly in the closet (only my SO knows) I dont shave my legs during the summer just to avoid someone noticing at the lake, pool ect and asking a bunch of questions that are none of their business.

As soon as summer activities are done I get to shave and be more girly for the fall and winter.  Not complaining though, it’s just the balance I’ve found between my masculine and feminine side that works for me.

With that said, regardless of how I’m dressed I love fall!

Love to all,

💕Lola

Thanks I love a good pair of capri with wedges or heels showing just enough with a see thru blouse I have great long sleeve blouse sheer with black bra and black leggings with red heels

I’m definitely a Vivaldi (Four Seasons) kind of girl.  So my answer is “All of them” (or as I like to say, “Yes.”)

In the summer it’s tank tops or short sleeves, shorter skirts, bare legs, and bathing suits. I have some lightweight skirts that work best in the summer.

In the autumn I’ll move to longer skirts and eventually pantyhose (and tights in late autumn). I have some nice fall outfits.  Mid fall is Halloween which gives me the opportunity to dress in a costume. Late fall is usually a Christmas party which means I get to get to dress up nice.

If it’s not snowy or icy, I’ll even take walks during winter.  I have an ankle length coat, under which I can wear any length skirt from knee to ankle and still keep warm outside. I also have a red trench coat for fancier occasions. I have more opportunities to wear boots too. I’m usually wearing tights.  While they are often black, navy blue or chocolate brown, I have some colored and some patterned tights that I can wear too.  I have a cozy long sleeve ankle length black velvet dress that I love to wear.

As winter turns to spring, the skirts start getting shorter again. I’ll move from tights to pantyhose to bare legs depending on the weather. I have a white top with a blue outline of a butterfly pattern that is very springlike. And spring is the Keystone Conference which will allow me anything from casual to business to elegant.

So I love all the seasons, and the ability to change my outfits to match the seasonal weather changes.

Anonymous

Alison, I love the Vivaldi reference! The “Winter” movement is one of my very favorite classical pieces of music!

Hugs,

Holly

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I’m a southern girl and live in the deep south. I absolutely love the warm temps that we have. This may not sound right but i prefer less clothes. While I see the advantage of changing seasons and pulling out whole new ward robes each season.  I’ll stick with my summer clothes.

I hate Winter, far to cold for my old bones. I love the spring, summer and fall, so I dress for those seasons. Winter times I am a Eskimo.

Thea
      Lady

As a lover of all things soft and clingy it has to be autumn so I can get my soft knitwear out! As someone never having been properly out en femme but planning continually it is the summer (or what passes for summer in the UK!) that I like least as no chance of tights, long sleeves etc. Still, I’m progressing on my journey and am now shaved where I’ve never been shaved before so maybe next summer will be different! In the meanwhile: soft sweaters!

Hugs Gabby

Summer is best! I love the light fabrics that swish against my skin. Bright, pretty colors and daring hemlines/necklines. Even on cooler days I am often in shorts and a tank top.

Meredith
      Lady

I love fall colors, fashion boots, clogs, long skirts and leggings. I wear women’s teva and chaco sandals in summer so just clear nail polish. Fall I break out nail polish in colors.

Krissy
        Lady

100% autumn as wide range of things to wear 😍

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Holly,

I really enjoy the Fall. The weather is cooler, allowing a nice form fitting sweater dress. The drab shorts are put away, so it’s time to shave my legs and enjoy the lovely feeling that comes with pulling on a pair of stockings or pantyhose too!

💕Lara

Hi Ladies,

In my opinion all seasons have outfits suitable to make femininity better.
      It is always up to us to decide how to appear according to the seasons.
      The same goes for our make-up which must be suitable for the current season.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

So true, Greta, so true!

spring and summer ..
      too sexy outfits..!!

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I went with “two or more” meaning Spring and Fall. This girl is definitely NOT wild about a too hot or two cold season. If forced to endure very hot summers and very cold winters, I would never leave the house unless a dire emergency (like a makeover!).

Mary Priscilla

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A wise old CD once said, “crossdressing is a winter sport”. She must have been an Aussie, cos once we get to over 40″c (circa 105″F) it’s too hot to wear “nowt” but a tshirt and shorts.

My beloved knows about Caty, but does not approve. So between autumn and spring is the best time for me. Autumn and spring means cami and panties under my drab, maybe panty hose on my shaved “bod”.Winter, add tights and change to thermal camis.  Nights, Fleecy winter pj’s and dressing gown. Bra and forms are added

Nightime in warmer months, silk”everything”. french knickers, lacy cami, plus silk pj set or nightie.Bra and forms if its not too hot.

Hot nights, silk cami and french knickers.

Cooler months, I’d like to change during daytime to one of my 40AA bras, but I find wearing a bra 24/7 gives me soreness in my rib cage. Cant go up a size, too many lovely 40C bras and would be too loose.  Extenders ruin the bra strap fit.

Happy dressing,

Caty.

My choice was all.

I love a well balanced assortment of outfits and definitely have achieved this.

From nice dresses or shorts in the summer to jeans and heavy fur lined hooded jackets and Sorel boots in the snow-I am good.

Can’t say I like a really windy day with hard rain but that doesn’t happen often. Yesterday was rather windy and totally Messed Up My Hair on my way into Nordstrom’s but the first mirror gave me the chance to at least get it to a wind swept cute look.

Sandy

I picked two or more (fall and winter) based on my dressing only. The shorter days means that I can shut down my home projects and less likely someone will drop by the house. My wife is supportive but I guess I prefer the “cloak of darkness“! I live in the South so cooler weather is evasive but I still just LOVE my cute boots and pretty sweaters. I do wear them while out along with my skinny jeans when weather permits. I would love to wear my lovely long skirts while out but alas, that will never happen. In the warmer months I am in my “ girly drab” when out. Around the house I have a lot of skimpy sexy stuff that I wear (for her eyes only). ……Stephanie

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?