Tagged: 

Viewing 88 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

There is such a wide variety of types of women’s panties out there (bikinis, boyshorts, hipsters, thongs, tangas, the list goes on!).  I am really curious as to what everyone’s preferred style of panty is.

Please give me your favorite style and the reasons why.

Thanks Ladies!

Abby <3

Anonymous

Personally, my taste in panties has varies over the years.  I used to just like thongs because they are so sexy.  Then I started to go more for comfort and enjoyed boyshorts.  Now I prefer bikini style.  I feel like they give the most support for my man parts and also look and feel very feminine.  If it was up to me, i would not have any male underwear in my wardrobe.  I love panties! 🙂

Abby <3

morning Abby  i like what they call sweet nothing panties with lace at bottom, fits great and feels outrageous. check out Walmart or Kmart, i believe it is more Walmart where i got them from if you have a Walmart in your area

I torn between thongs and bikinis. I just love the way they both look!!!

I prefer full and high cut briefs. Being a plus size girl, these styles provide the best fit, most coverage, and are comfortable. Materialwise, my preference is for cotton, though I do have few in satin. For panties, it has always been about comfort as I’m not parading around in them.

Mackenzie Alexandra

I have to say Boi shorts.  I love the way they feel if the material is right, and we have a store called Rue21 that you can buy 5 pair for $7. I am sure you can get MUCH better quality but I just happen to love these.

I like full and high cut briefs. The microfibre panties are now my favorite fabric. The feeling of them is so enjoyable !!

Scarlett398
        Princess

Michelle, the manufacturers of panties keep getting better and better with each passing year. Those microfibers in any style of panties is absolutely out of this world! It’s added so much to the comfort level of sexy panties!

I’m guessing I have over 100 pairs of sexy panties now and can hardly resist buying another 5 each time I visit Victoria’s Secret, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or The Burlington Coat Factory (don’t let that store name fool you…it ain’t all about coats for sure…they carry some of the best Calvin Klein dresses sometimes and a great selection of sexy panties, shape wear, makeup, makeup brushes, jewelry, etc.).

Take care and we all love sexy panties regardless of our own personal selections of shapes and sizes! XOXO Scarlett

I like Secret Treasures Hipsters at Walmart. They fit well and You can get them in multi packs (more for the buck.. LOL).

I like full and high cut briefs in cotton or satin for most everyday wear  but also have a few thongs for special occasions as well.

I have no man pants at all now. I refuse to wear them even when dressed in my awful man stuff.

I don’t own any panties yet so can’t really say what my favourite would be but I love soft and silky things.

So at the moment my panty hose are my underwear.

I love high cut panties as they allow freedom of movement and comfort.The microfiber panties provide some support as well as light shaping for us bigger girls.

Mikki
      Lady

I love cheekies, and some thongs.  sexy.

I was at Walmart last night and bought a couple of pair of a brand called Secret Treasure just on a whim, because I liked teh way they felt as I was walking by. OMG! These are amazing and I may not buy anything else except this brand. Bikini cut instead of my boi shorts. Every color you can imagine and the FEEL! Microfiber and feels like I am wearing wearing silk….

Mikki
        Lady

OMG, thanks so much, they sound sexy as hell.  Hugs, Mikki

Today, it is Hanes french cut high waisted in bright pick…….. Love them.

I’m a Soma boy anymore but I wear mostly thongs and a few times a week a bikini. Not sure why, but just love how it feels and rides and holds everything in its place

Usually Bikini but some Brazilian and the odd thong for fun. No boy underwear left in my drawer these days though 🙂

Anonymous

Hi AbbyI just love Brazilian panties in lace and satin, just so lovely to wear.

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

I feel like I’ve had a journey through styles of panties. I started wanting thongs and anything with a lot of lace. Now I end up wearing control and shapping panties. I feel like they are more functional. I still occasionally wear a thong or something lacy for fun or even under my regular panties, cause let’s face it a thong definitely makes me feel like a woman. 😉

Anonymous

Hi everyone yes I forgot thongs, as long as I am tucked in ok they are great for summer.

I prefer thongs I feel so comfortable with them

Anonymous

Hi Aileen, comfortable and sexy

Anonymous

I prefer full briefs or bikini style, been wearing panties for 40 years or longer, have tried every style , fabric, color and god knows what else in panties, I do have a panty fetish, a girl can’t have too many panties

Anonymous

I have started to wear bikni panties but i do love control and long legged panties. I always feel comfortable in them i also like cotton floral full panties too a d my favorite pair is my baby blue contol panty.

Anonymous

I love to wear bikini and my baby blue control panties. Mmm feel great in them.

Anonymous

I love brazilian knickers. I’ve tried many styles over the years but I love to wear brazilians, especially if they have a lot of lace trim. They’re functional and sexy at the same time. They’re my everyday knickers.

Jessica
      Lady

I like them all. I have reciently bought a package of Hanes bikini and I love them. I’m going to slowly get rid of all my man underwear too.

Victoria Secret hip huggers and also Spanx lacy ones. I’m underdressing almost all the time these days with these.

Hello!  Its so hard to say, I love them all!  But for me at least, I love black satin with lots of lace…any style is fine, just lots of soft satin and lace, please!

Anonymous

Definitely ditto to that.

I never thought I’d like throngs but they are becoming my fave and Lane Bryant backless and crouchless lace panties. Gotta go one or two sizes lower to make up for lack of hips. Pants and skirts are less forgiving in the waist. lol I still cover with control bodysuit but I know what’s there.

I wear vs high leg brief panties and love them. Its the only panties that I wear. I must have over 100 pairs of panties and all different colors.  But pink is my favorite.

Anonymous

Love this question! This is a very difficult question to answer in a sentence or two. In my man drawer for underwear I have thongs, string bikinis, Brazilian back bikinis, see through hipsters, and boxer briefs with spandex in them for that snug comfortable feeling. In my female drawer I have the same as above except boxer briefs, but they are a mix of lace see through, crotchless, and silk with lace. Just how they fit and ride compared to my male versions is amazingly erotic and sexy. My wife loves to see me in my panties as they also snug up the male parts quite nicely. Thanks for reading. TTFN!

Danielle

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Abby, it’s Scarlett! Great question! On a daily basis, I love my Jockey brand boy shorts! It’s been years since I’ve worn uncomfortable men’s underwear. My boy shorts are predominantly black in color, however, I have over 40 pairs of these and own them in every color Jockey has ever produced. My wife is just fine with me wearing these each day and she’s not a huge cross dresser fan. But she’s accepting of my cross dressing thrill as long as I do it in private at home when she’s not home. But that’s OK because she’s come a long way towards total acceptance over the last three years or so.

Back to the underwear question. I own every single type you can possibly purchase and in every single color. Thongs, hipsters, bikinis, high cuts, and more. I love stretch lace and Victoria’s Secret is always coming up with sexier and sexier materials and designs each and every time I visit that panty wonderland.

Now I buy a pile of my panties at Victoria’s Secret, however, the best bang for the buck for sexy panties come from the following stores: Marshalls, TJ Maxx, the Ross stores, and The Burlington Coat Factory (don’t let that store name fool you!) – I get some sexy underwear and some of my best Calvin Klein dresses out of that store! As well as makeup brush sets and fancy soaps made overseas. The price for panties usually range from $5.99 to $9.99 for three packs and five packs of panties hanging on hangers from a rack. There are tons of them in each one of these stores and I must have well over 100 pairs of sexy panties excluding my daily Jockey boy shorts I wear every day!

Thanks for the question Abby and I hope my answer is helpful to others on this wonderful cross dressing site that I’m very new to! XOXO Scarlett

Anonymous

mine have to have support, Walmart has a wide waist band low rise brief which is fem and tight which I need. they  high waist style.

My favorite has to be my lacy French knickers, love the way they curve around the bottom, showing just a little cheek. They just seem the girliest of pants to me.

CB x

I’ve tried almost every brand and style over the years, but for daily wear I’ve settled on Fruit of the Loom breathable micro mesh bikini. I haven’t found anything more comfortable. For dressing up and feeling sexy, I prefer cheeksters. I love how it feels when the satin or lace material sits on my cheeks.

Anonymous

I’m with Elise..cheeky string bikini’s………love sheer—-and love the view offered from behind. I also have t backs that is a good change-up look for me.  Favorite colors—pink, white, black and Red only on Valentine’s Day……….duhhhhh, that’s a no-brainer !!!!!

Mikki

Ricky
          Lady

For comfort either hipsters or a high waist thong that gives coverage. Also a mesh/see through material thong! For sexy, lace, satin thong or bikini!

For a while my favourite panties were thongs, loved how they felt on and how girly they made me feel, I now have a new job bus driving and my opinion is now changing as it gets a little uncomfortable towards the end of the week from wearing a thong all week and being sat down driving, I also wear Bikini panties and are probably becoming more my favourited, I will never stop wearing thongs though they do feel great :).

Samantha x

Hello, new member here.

My favorite style of Panties is Briefs, I love the coverage.

I adore Vanity Fair Ravissant and Lace Nouveau, in any color!

I live in one of the most conservative areas of the United States, and love it, but one does have to be subtle about how “outwardly girly” they dress!

I just love bikini panties. They are big enough to cover what needs covered yet small enough to still be feminine & keep things in place…teeheeee

Bikini panties for me. Feminine & cute, keep things in place & I love the feel & look.

It took me forever to find a pair of white panties with a big bow in the back. God, I love them. I have another pair with ruffled that I really like.

I love loads of different types but M+S Brazilians are my favourites currently.

Anonymous

I love hi cut full briefs a little on the tight side. I highly recommend vasserette hi cut control briefs. Live how snug I feel. Also soma makes some great full cut briefs. But you need to keep trying all of the panties.

Bikinis and thongs

Hipsters because they’re comfy.

i prefer high waist high cut briefs for me

See this forum option poll for same topic

Must say full brief style panties are my favorite…in nylon …bikini style I prefer cotton.

Bikinis for sure followed closely by thongs.

Anonymous

I own nearly 20 different pairs of Vanity Fair Illumination string bikinis in various colors and print.  I love how they fit and feel.  I am a string bikini girl and also love DKNY string bikini in mesh and in a lovely thin satin!

My most favourite are bikinis but I still have a number of thongs that I love to wear when the weather warms up.

Just bought a 6 pack of Hanes bikini panties. Just love them. Wear them all the time anymore!!

My favourite styles are thong and gstring, because the have a wide variety of materials and patterns and just feel so scandalous while wearing them 😉

Anonymous

My favorite would be bikini style with lace.  Have not tried the string bikini style, but will have to order some.

I love the Tactel line of panties by Jockey.  They are so fitting and clingy I forget I have male parts.   They have all styles and pretty colors.  My favorite depends on the outfit.  Sometimes the full briefs are so feminine with the right dress.  Other times the string bikinis give me that barely there feeling that is the essence of womanhood for me.

One thing I noticed is almost all of the products reviews are from men!

I love my thongs….yum!

Like Chelly said, I was never able to embrace the thongs.  If I want to feel something there, it wont be a string. LOL…….Ok, my mind went in the gutter, but they just seem to ride up and I can get comfortable.

Anonymous

This may be my most reserved attire. I like short dresses/skirts, high heels, bright nail polish, full make up, but just give me a pair of brief style panties, bold colors of course with a little lace. No Gstring or thong for me. Cant stand the feel of it riding up me as I walk.

Chelly

For me its full brief style, in cotton. Main reason best fit and comfort

I love  the cheeky panties and thongs ! Bright colors or lace.

Anonymous

bali double support brief in blushing pink just purched 6pair on sail at hains 6for 30 dollars I wear these 24/7

Jackie:  Those are my absolute fave panties! Perfect fit all around, especially up front. And the silky fabric is so nice next to my skin!

My favorite panties are G-Strings provided they have the matching triangle patch on the back. Those are my favorite. I love g-strings, thongs, cheekies, hipsters, bikinis, string bikinis, boy briefs, boy shorts…… not a fan of high waisted or high cut legs. I have a bit of a tummy (understatement) so those tend to roll down and are not comfortable.

a string is great comfortable and looks great i have pure white which keep the body form another pair in turquoise blue dont have enough strech but l;;k good in satin

All of my panties are by Cacique.  For everyday wear, my extra soft briefs with a lace strip on either side.  For my naughty girl time, my thong, G-string or my open back panties.

K Swim
      Lady

The ones that make up the bottom half of a one piece swimsuit.

Christa
      Lady

Briefs, hi cut. Buttery smooth satin of course with a little bow in the front. Check out fancysatinpantystore.com. I’m addicted to this site. They actually encourage crossdressers!

I love panties I have spent so much money on them lol. Mostly hipster and boy shorts but J.C. Penney makes some awesome cheekies. J.C. Penney are my favorite panties. I don’t care too much for thongs or anything too high cut.

I like some of the JCP stuff too…been a while, but I did get some cute PJs from there, last year. Pink with black polka dots and black lace trim. Satin feel shorts and tank.

Anonymous

Hi Brenda, I have some JCP panties too and like, yu, I like them. I just bout a batch from Smart and Sexy.com. My wife will be out this afternoon so I will get to have a fashion show for myself and see how they fit and look. I will report later but my other panties from Smart and Sexy have all been great so I expect these to be too. Hugs, Alyxis.

I love panties from Victoria Secret. Satin feel is the best. I like cheekies and thongs. Some of their satin briefs are nice too. My collection tends to be mostly pink or black. Just picked up some new ones this weekend that were part of the 5 for $35 special…💓💓💓

Anonymous

Victoria secret Silk black bikini panties!!! Not a better pantie out there!!

Anonymous

I love VS panties and am wearing a pair right now.

Anonymous

Hi girls,  Well aren’t we all about panties . .. .and I am too.  I have so many I have to have a box in storage to trade out for worn out ones every once in a while ( like the black lace bikinis I am wearing right now! ) Frankly, however, I have stopped with the super lacy panties that look great on the models on
      Amazon but have no elastic on the legs.  And the thongs and micro- string bikinis.  None of them hold my parts in.  I hate it when I am walking and peter let’s himself out for a walk without permission! 😉  I look forward to every morning when I get up to select a new pair for the day.  Love you all, Alyxis

My favorite style of panties are bikini.  Although I do have other styles as well, the bikini’s are my favorite.  If they are pink, satin and lacy, all the better.

Victoria’s Secret cheeky’s and hipsters… Won’t wear anything else.

Anything lacy silky pretty, bikini style or thong I’ve got a huge collection of all colours and styles. All though lately I’ve got into wearing a nice tight fitting body.

i have issues buying panties i buy in large stores but the other woman look disapprovingly mostly the check out is ok but ive found smaller stores the checkout lifts them up mostly in a transparent packet but not always then folds them up but the whole line has seen my purchase

So now i buy 99% online or for better bargains on ebay but then im size 38 when other woman are 44 or more so in one case the seller refused to sell them..but in other case ive got fifty dollar panties for 5

Well I really like Lacy g string cheeky silky too don’t do thongs though

Pam H
      Lady

I have always been privy to cotton panties. I like various styles but my dailies are usually cotton with cute girly prints on them. I like everything from g-strings to briefs and everything I’m between 😉

I love the Hipster and the thong.  Of the 2 thong is#1

i like sweet nothing panties and also a girdle some times, but mostly sweet nothing panties silk or satin. i get them from Walmart store

I like Vanity Fair high cut panties. I like the fit and they way they sit on my hips. Did I forget to say how incredibly comfortable they are?

Jessica

Comfortable ones! I do own some French knickers and some very frilly numbers, but I seldom wear them these days. My choice is what some call ‘ granny panties’, full briefs in nice soft, light fabric with delicate elastic and maybe a little discreet lace trim. Panties that can hold everything in, but that you almost forget you’re wearing 🙂

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Mostly I wear bikini cut, and recently found some micro at a retailer here that hold me in, and feel wonderful!

Amy

I like high cuts and hipsters they give the right coverage and my but looks cute I am just saying that s what work for me

Meghan M
      Lady

I’m terribly fond of Maidenform’s Comfort Devotion tangas. They’re very cute, keep me in place, and they look scrumptious on the ass with the lace.

OH BOY!!!! Well like I said earlier, I’m a big gurl, and I really don’t have much of a butt, but I really enjoy booty shorts/cheeky panties. But a cute bikini or hipster will turn me on just fine. Panties in plus sizes in sexy material and design are easier to find and most of the time are on sale   I love to panty shop.
      lace,microfiber, satin, nylon, even cotton are my favorites.

I love lacy boyshorts. They hug my round butt really well and easier to tuck my stuff in. They feel really good under jeans. I like lots of see-through lace.

I have to add that I really love sleeping in a thong or wearing under a negligee. Don’t tell anyone, but I also wear a thong if I think I might get laid….

Anonymous

My preferred style of panties are bikini silky nylon panties with full back coverage, silky nylon hipsters (full back coverage), and silky nylon full brief panties. A touch of lace on the panties accentuates the feminine loveliness of the panties.

bikini silky nylon panties with full back coverage

OMG this so much! I know thongs are really popular now, but there’s nothing like the indescribable feeling of satin hugging your butt cheeks, unencumbered by thick pants. It’s like a lover’s caress with every step, especially if you’re wearing high heels.

i also like cupid panties satin or silk type, feels great, nice fit

Anything lacy. I love lace panties, lacy lingerie. (If you haven’t guessed I love lace). It just makes me feel more like a girl

Anonymous

OMG! I love almost all types of panties. Silky shiny pretty panties anything that will tame the beast below. Lately I have turn towards spandex Yoga or Vollyball type shorts they hold everything in place and don’t seem to ride up as much. Plus I can wear them everyday under my work clothes and do not have to worry the other guys might see my pink satin peeking above my pants.

Gail
      Lady

I’m sort of “old fashion, I like Nylon Briefs in Pastel colors (No White) with lots of lovely lace trim and a cute bow.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I wear mainly hipsters and briefs.  While I prefer lots of lace, you can’t beat the Carole Hochman 5 packs at Costco.

Anonymous

I’ve always loved cheekiest and tangas since they have a little more fabric than thongs. I did just get my first pair of boy shorts and I love them. I’m a been fan of lace and sheer. Bold colors and animal print are my favorites.

Anonymous

Hi, I am sure that I have replied to this before but I love brazilian and high leg knickers ( apparently a lady does not say panties so I am told ), lace and satin ones do it for me especially the ones with covered buttons on the front – so sexy lol.

Hello Girls. My favorite panty has always been silky full cut nylon or acetate panties.  Growing up in the 50’s that is what my mom and the girls at school wore.  I just think they are the most sensual girly feminine panty. I love little lace appliques on the panty or lace on the side panels and have always been very fond of panties with lace around the leg openings.  I’m wearing a pair of  VF nylon panties now.  They are just so wonderfully silky and feel so lovely under slips and nighties and just give me that wonderful feminine feeling when wearing full cut silky panties.

For what it’s worth, I find VPLs incredibly sexy, assuming you’re wearing a sexy cut of panty.

Viewing 88 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?