Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies!
      In another post in the General Chats forum, I said my dream job would be to be a handbag designer and have my own brand with the initials SR somewhere on the bag.

I am somewhat obsessed with all types of women’s bags. I don’t own any designer bags yet, but that’s a dream for another day.

So… if I was a handbag designer, what type of bag would you like me to design? and what’s your fabourite bag type and brand? Let me know.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖👜.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Stephanie! The ones I really like, I cant afford. But the Coach outlet store takes some of the sting out of it. Let me know when you start your business. I’ll order one.  Hugs Pru

Anonymous

Love Purses…bag, belt and shoes all must Match…!

Goodwill is a fabulous place to shop for purses…inexpensive! I have gotten many great bags, All beautiful colors, for $5 bucks!!

Dr.T.J.

Rhonda
      Lady

For everyday the Hobo bags are cute and practical.   The coach purses are to die for but that is quite an investment.  You just have to keep looking to find the deals on the high end bags.  They are out there if you look hard enough.

Hi Stephanie

The only bag I didn’t vote for was a cross-body bag. I have several but they are exclusive for camera gear when I’m out and about.
      I have Hermes, Pierre Cardin, a very old Chanel and others of various colours… All of the bags have the same compliment of bits’n’pieces so whichever I pick up all I have to add is phone and keys.
      I wonder what others have in theirs?

👜👛💼🎒🧳👝 Polly

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t get to carry one to often, but when I do I love a clutch. It is so convenient just to toss a few things in it and go.

I haven’t really needed a bag since I don’t (yet) go out, but I have a nice little  black clutch that I like because holding it provides a dramatic way to showcase my nails and the combination of those things improves my feminine mannerisms.  At least for me, it’s hard to hold a clutch with longer nails and not be feminine about it, whilst I’m afraid an over-the-shoulder or backpack style would have me immediately reverting to male mode from just muscle memory – LOL!

Marcellette

Okay Stephanie.

Structured purse that must be black.

I MUST HAVE ONE!

Coach, Michael Kors. or Stephanie Roberts.

Why not Prada?

Diane

Jackie
      Ambassador

I personally go with the hobo bag. I didn’t see it on the list but I have used a hobo bag for years. I can carry practically anything in it makeup, hair gels, hair spray, keys and of course my cel phone & etc. Sometimes if I’m just going for a quick store run I use a clutch with my license, credit cards and other must have credentials. Oh and a tube of lip gloss.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Jackie.
      Krista
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie,

My daily go-to bag I use is an Ipad size messenger bag (somewhat similar to a satchel) while out and about in town.  I have also worn a very small and very feminine black crossbody bag (just barely large enough to hold my cellphone, glasses, lip balm and keys) for my walks.  I have a few purses but have only been brave enough to take those out in public a few times (when going out of town).  I have a few other styles that also don’t get out enough – maybe some day. Interesting poll, thanks, take care, Hugs, Krista.  Oh and good luck with your handbag designer business.

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie.

My go-to is a cross body magenta bag….about 16 inches by 8….seems to accommodate all my needs…have two others of different colour, but the magentas my fav. I’m not really worried about the make as long as it’s leather…

grace x

Anonymous

like carrying a purse or a clutch the best but really favorite bag like to carry and many times several bags of clothes and other items hehe

I prefer a leather shoulder bag, and I have a couple but don’t know the names, they where a gift from my wife
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Hi Stephanie,

Good luck on your new start up business.  I have to agree with Liz.  My choice of a bag depends on the situation.  We had a Coach outlet store but it closed a while ago.  It was fun to look over the designer bags.  Sometimes you just need a bag for a certain event; other times in a specific color to coordinate with an outfit.

Alice

I have some faux designer bags and some from goodwill. I use clutch and shoulder purses a lot and tote bags when I go out depending on the activities. Leather in cool weather and straw ones in the summer but big enough to carry all my girlie essentials.

I clicked Purse, Satchel and Cross Body.

My everyday GoTo is a smaller sized Coach purse/handbag in black. Definitely on the smaller size because I don’t want to carry a lot. Minimalist for me. It serves me well and is acceptable for every activity or place I go with the exception of Night Club and dancing. I have two other Coach bags, both larger, one black and one brown. Also have a couple other bags that are shoulder and cross-body but I rarely use these. I typically go black but am on the hunt for a white bag now.

Sandy

I’m pretty basic here, so I have a Kate Spade purse and clutch, but my everyday workhorse is a black Tommy Hilfiger cross body bag. Its just the right size for my phones, wallet, keys, lipstick, anti-bully device and wireless headphones. I’ll be absolutely distraught when that bag wears out. I also have a couple other larger purses I rarely use unless they help the outfit and I’m out for a night of entertainment.

Heather

Hey there beautiful gurls. For me it is all about crossbody bags no matter how big or small they are. Being plus sized I think those work best for my figure. And I guess the backpack style of purses/bags are plus size friendly too.

Kisses…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?