- April 20, 2021 at 8:18 am #481509Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
Good afternoon from England….
I was sitting in my lounge last Sunday morning….sun beating through an open window, and just relishing sitting in the glow. it was too early for most people, still tucked up in their beds and you could hear nothing, apart from the odd bird singing….bliss !!!!
I hadn’t been up long, sat in my favourite chair in bra, panties, forms and my silky Jim jams and slippers….sipping the first coffee of the day and catching up with you girls on cdh….I don’t think I would have swapped that moment for anything…..
So, this is for everyone, whatever your situation…
do you have a special time of the day or favourite day of the week………when you can be the real ” you”….just to relax…
How do you chill out, maybe after work ???…dressed and a glass of something ???
Sitting on the porch or in the garden, out walking, lounging late evening, on the beach,….even going to bed or waking up en femme….
girls that dress full time….you must have a special time….and you closetted girls, how do you snatch a quiet moment ???
So….to sum up…..what’s your favourite time, and what do you wear to help you unwind????….please keep it clean!!
18 users thanked author for this post.
- April 21, 2021 at 1:56 pm #482044Samantha JoLadyRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Good question, my favourite time is either Saturday or Sunday afternoons, once showered and shaved I then know it’s Samantha time, choosing what dress and underwear to wear, putting on my make up doing my hair then down stairs for dinner then settle down to watch a movie. What more could a lady ask for.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Samantha Jo.
- April 21, 2021 at 12:20 pm #482013Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 260Has thanked: 739 timesBeen thanked: 1221 times
It’s not at a particular time necessarily but it is a particular feeling. What does it take to make it just right? The house is in good order, the pups have been walked, the temp is not too hot/not too cool, there may be a nice sunset over the lake, there’s very likely an adult beverage involved. Without doubt I’ll have on a loose fitting, below the knee skirt, a comfortable blouse and perhaps a soft cardigan. I’ll be lounging on the sofa, legs partly curled under me and I’ll absent mindedly be rubbing the back of my calf as I read or chat with my SO. And you know what? It actually happens this way more than I ever would have dreamed possible.
Truly fortunate, truly thankful,
- April 21, 2021 at 11:30 am #481998Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 903Has thanked: 12719 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
Well I would have said the day I work from home, but for the last few weeks I haven’t been able to. I look forward to my next opportunity, and have no clue when that might be. Until then, it’s underdressing and girl’s jeans, and keeping my brows properly plucked.
- April 21, 2021 at 11:54 am #482009Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7386 times
and you WILL reap the reward…stay a happy plucker and soon…. Bridgette will shine again….I’m so happy we are friends, you are a star !!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 21, 2021 at 1:29 pm #482039
- April 21, 2021 at 2:10 am #481800Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1158Has thanked: 5371 timesBeen thanked: 5980 times
- April 21, 2021 at 1:59 am #481797Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
- April 20, 2021 at 6:19 pm #481699Effie JayneDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 682Has thanked: 1374 timesBeen thanked: 2345 times
🦋 As many already know, my situation is a little backwards 😆 as I can be the real me at work but not at home 💜 ! Something I havnt done but will be here very soon, is coming out to my company HR group. 💐🌼 There is a hotline you can call and come out ( however you need to come out) in confidentiality to the company, and since I’m in girl mode there, I might as well make the call ☎️!
- April 20, 2021 at 5:45 pm #481687Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 889Has thanked: 8999 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
- April 21, 2021 at 8:36 am #481935
- April 20, 2021 at 5:42 pm #481686Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 84Replies: 816Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2747 times
Over the last 18 hours is my favorite femme time. When I do overnight charity business trips and can be “Full on” Caty. Business concluded lunch time yesterday, and after a full body shave,, (first time YAY!!), by 5pm, (yes that long…) hair and make up done, forms attached, tightly gaffed and into silky lingerie and an “after five” dress and short sleeve jacket I have not been able to wear without long gloves.. That spoiled the look, so the shave was the ultimate (and last) CD mountain I wanted to climb .
Silk pj’s when abed and same again this morning with dressing gown on as I sit here typing this.
Shopping and eating out are other favorites, but Covid knocked that for six. Will do a bra fitting en femme before this year is out as well…
- April 20, 2021 at 3:12 pm #481645Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1385Has thanked: 8548 timesBeen thanked: 5426 times
At night in my conservatory, in my silk night dresses, just chilling with some vodka and watching the stars.
Favorite time weekends when I can hang out in either nice lingerie and dresses or just simply, jeans and jumpers or a nice skirt especially if I am doing the housework sweetie.
- April 21, 2021 at 12:20 am #481789
- April 20, 2021 at 1:37 pm #481607Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 497Has thanked: 3109 timesBeen thanked: 1846 times
Good evening Grace I hope you are nicely relaxed, Sarah loves a late evening alone. She will be sat watching her recorded programs, she will be fully dolled up black nightie – stockings and suspenders on just chillin out.
Love Sarah xx
- April 20, 2021 at 1:36 pm #481606Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 658Has thanked: 3110 timesBeen thanked: 2439 times
- April 20, 2021 at 1:43 pm #481609
- April 20, 2021 at 12:21 pm #481591LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 192Has thanked: 1589 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
I have finally found something good about being retired! Most everyday I get as dressed as my limited wardrobe allows. My SO seems to rather enjoy my dressing so it works out well for everyone.
- April 20, 2021 at 12:25 pm #481592
- April 20, 2021 at 11:12 am #481571KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 569Has thanked: 1509 timesBeen thanked: 2535 times
Hi Grace, You painted a lovely picture of your favourite time. Thank You.
My wife is a nightowl. She usually doesn’t go to bed until 6 a.m. And I usually get out of bed sometime between 6:30 and 7 a.m. Her bedroom is on the top floor of the house and mine is in the basement (where it is a lot cooler). So I have the house to myself usually until 2 p.m. and I’ve developed quite the enjoyable routine. Get up, change out of my femme sleepwear into my femme exercise gear. Put my natural very long hair into pigtails and exercise for about 30 minutes. Then I might slip on a flirty skater skirt and do my online Spanish lessons and check my social media accounts. After that, it is time for a hour’s long walk (sometimes I will break into a run if my left hip can stand it). Get home and put on the kettle for my morning tea to have with my daily brunch of peanut butter and banana toast and 0%fat plain Greek yogurt to which I add a variety of real fruit and sometimes healthy trail mix. Then I will get on CDH and head to the Forums and the survey questions.
And here I am. It is so wonderful being retired and having my daily femme routine. Even after my wife wakes up, I’m usually still dressed mostly en femme though perhaps not quite as girly as in the morning. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Very Best, Big Hugs, Krista.
- April 20, 2021 at 12:13 pm #481587
- April 20, 2021 at 11:04 am #481570Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
Short answer is “any time I can be”.
As I’m not out to my SO that is limited to Saturday morning when I do the food shop and daytimes when I am home alone. As I have posted elsewhere, covid restrictions have meant SO has been working from home for most of the last year.
That appears to be starting to change and it looks like there will be a few dressing days on the horizon!
- April 20, 2021 at 9:58 am #481547Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 362Has thanked: 1028 timesBeen thanked: 1224 times
My fave time is when I get home from work and it is nice enough that the house is nice enough for me to sit around in a tee and panty. I enjoy having my panty on display for me to see as I go about a relaxing evening. On a weekend day when I am not going outside I like my pink cami leggings added to my ensemble 😊
- April 20, 2021 at 9:48 am #481545stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
My answer will come as no surprise to you Grace.
Fully femme and pimping squirrels for 2poos! And catching the
airflowbreeze, and walking at a sufficient pace to set up a decent bounce, and generally enjoying my clothes. There is nothing quite like the sublime awareness of bra straps or the feel of walking in 3″ heeled ankle boots. And also relishing the confidence boost I get by following my chosen route relaxed and at ease with myself, and the world, without being concerned about being outed.
- April 20, 2021 at 9:25 am #481539Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
I like to be made up with my pj’s on in the evenings after work often with a glass of wine and putting polish on my nails with some good music playing. My favorite times are the mornings that I can get all dressed up and be that way for the rest of the day. Trying to make that will happen everyday.
- April 20, 2021 at 9:22 am #481538Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
- April 20, 2021 at 9:10 am #481535Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 445Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 1916 times
before covid, I would usually transform into Wendy on the weekends.
Now with covid and working from home, I still transform into Wendy on the weekends, but during the weekday (depending on work load) I may take one day out of the weekday to transform, as a stress relief from the daily grudge of work.
I usually wear business professional, as I simply love the look – pencil skirt, tights, sleeveless blouse, cardigan or blazer. I can’t wear heels as my wife doesn’t like me scuffing up the floor from the pumps. I sometimes wear work type dresses – bodycon type dresses, but I have to wait until the weekend as I can’t do up zipper myself.
Outside of full transform days, I usually just underdress – one piece swimsuits.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Wendy Swift.
- April 20, 2021 at 9:08 am #481534GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4918 times
Good afternoon Grace,
For me its….
Drab + panties 7a – 4p… M-F.
Fab 4p – 7a M-F and 24/2 most weekends.
I love chilling out most of the time in one of my baby-dolls. Or occasionally a cute top and a skirt.
Absolutely love waking up enfemme…. Euphoric !!!
Enjoy your evening Luv…
- April 20, 2021 at 10:16 am #481553
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.