• This topic has 29 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good afternoon from England….

I was sitting in my lounge last Sunday morning….sun beating through an open window, and just relishing sitting in the glow. it was too early for most people, still tucked up in their beds and you could hear nothing, apart from the odd bird singing….bliss !!!!

I hadn’t been up long, sat in my favourite chair in bra, panties, forms and my silky Jim jams and slippers….sipping the first coffee of the day and catching up with you girls on cdh….I don’t think I would have swapped that moment for anything…..

So, this is for everyone, whatever your situation…

do you have a special time of the day or favourite day of the week………when you can be the real ” you”….just to relax…

How do you chill out, maybe after work ???…dressed and a glass of something ???

Sitting on the porch or in the garden, out walking, lounging late evening, on the beach,….even going to bed or waking up en femme….

girls that dress full time….you must have a special time….and you closetted girls, how do you snatch a quiet moment ???

So….to sum up…..what’s your favourite time, and what do you wear to help you unwind????….please keep it clean!!

Grace ❤️❤️

before covid, I would usually transform into Wendy on the weekends.

Now with covid and working from home, I still transform into Wendy on the weekends, but during the weekday (depending on work load) I may take one day out of the weekday to transform, as a stress relief from the daily grudge of work.

I usually wear business professional, as I simply love the look – pencil skirt, tights, sleeveless blouse, cardigan or blazer.  I can’t wear heels as my wife doesn’t like me scuffing up the floor from the pumps.  I sometimes wear work type dresses – bodycon type dresses, but I have to wait until the weekend as I can’t do up zipper myself.

Outside of full transform days, I usually just underdress – one piece swimsuits.

Since covid I work from home i only work 3 days a week. So on work days can be complete Charlotte. Other weekdays under dressed in case anyone calls.

Charlotte

Anonymous

I like to be made up with my pj’s on in the evenings after work often with a glass of wine and putting polish on my nails with some good music playing. My favorite times are the mornings that I can get all dressed up and be that way for the rest of the day. Trying to make that will happen everyday.

Eva

My fave time is when I get home from work and it is nice enough that the house is nice enough for me to sit around in a tee and panty. I enjoy having my panty on display for me to see as I go about a relaxing evening. On a weekend day when I am not going outside I like my pink cami leggings added to my ensemble 😊

Short answer is “any time I can be”.

As I’m not out to my SO that is limited to Saturday morning when I do the food shop and daytimes when I am home alone.  As I have posted elsewhere, covid restrictions have meant SO has been working from home for most of the last year.

That appears to be starting to change and it looks like there will be a few dressing days on the horizon!

-A.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, You painted a lovely picture of your favourite time.  Thank You.

My wife is a nightowl.  She usually doesn’t go to bed until 6 a.m.  And I usually get out of bed sometime between 6:30 and 7 a.m. Her bedroom is on the top floor of the house and mine is in the basement (where it is a lot cooler).  So I have the house to myself usually until 2 p.m. and I’ve developed quite the enjoyable routine.  Get up, change out of my femme sleepwear into my femme exercise gear.  Put my natural very long hair into pigtails and exercise for about 30 minutes.  Then I might slip on a flirty skater skirt and do my online Spanish lessons and check my social media accounts.  After that, it is time for a hour’s long walk (sometimes I will break into a run if my left hip can stand it).  Get home and put on the kettle for my morning tea to have with my daily brunch of peanut butter and banana toast and 0%fat plain Greek yogurt to which I add a variety of real fruit and sometimes healthy trail mix.  Then I will get on CDH and head to the Forums and the survey questions.

And here I am.  It is so wonderful being retired and having my daily femme routine.  Even after my wife wakes up, I’m usually still dressed mostly en femme though perhaps not quite as girly as in the morning.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Very Best, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista….

I consider myself

” outpainted”…haha…thank you xx

Leslie
      Lady

I have finally found something good about being retired!  Most everyday I get as dressed as my limited wardrobe allows. My SO seems to rather enjoy my dressing so it works out well for everyone.

Anonymous

Leslie.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mmmm it gotta be a girly night in with my best friend. A glass of rosè in one hand and a take away in the other. Watching a chick flick and having a good sing and dance.

Anonymous

Got your hands full there Trish, but in a good way!!!

Anonymous

Good evening Grace I hope you are nicely relaxed, Sarah loves a late evening alone. She will be sat watching her recorded programs, she will be fully dolled up black nightie – stockings and suspenders on just chillin out.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

That sounds like a nice quiet but very enjoyable time….

and yes, I am relaxed, thank you…xx

Anonymous

At night in my conservatory, in my silk night dresses, just chilling with some vodka and watching the stars.
      Favorite time weekends when I can hang out in either nice lingerie and dresses or just simply, jeans and jumpers or a nice skirt especially if I am doing the housework sweetie.

Anonymous

Sounds heavenly xxx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Over the last 18 hours is my favorite femme time. When I do overnight charity business trips and can be “Full on” Caty. Business concluded lunch time yesterday, and after a full body shave,, (first time YAY!!), by 5pm, (yes that long…) hair and make up done, forms attached, tightly gaffed and into silky lingerie and an “after five” dress and short sleeve jacket I have not been able to wear without long gloves.. That spoiled the look, so the shave was the ultimate (and last) CD mountain I wanted to climb .

Silk pj’s  when abed and same again  this morning with dressing gown on as I sit here typing this.

Shopping and eating out are other favorites, but Covid knocked that for six. Will do a bra fitting en femme before this year is out as well…

Happy dressing

Caty

Happy

I think, each and every time I dress, each time is different, but all are comforting, instantly relaxing,and beautiful
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

So Regi….

no favourite time, just EVERY time….

perfect!!!     ❤️

Anonymous

🦋 As many already know, my situation is a little backwards 😆 as I can be the real me at work but not at home 💜 ! Something I havnt done but will be here very soon, is coming out to my company HR group. 💐🌼 There is a hotline you can call and come out ( however you need to come out) in confidentiality to the company, and since I’m in girl mode there, I might as well make the call ☎️!
      🌻🥀🌷🪴🍀

My favorite time is Friday 6 till 10 when wife is at work. I can be Charlotte silk knickers, Skirt, hold ups, Bra, silicone breasts and nice strappy top.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hehe.  Well, like you Grace I live alone so….  my favorite time is when I am awake!😁

I do not like to discriminate against any specific time of day, lol.

Well I would have said the day I work from home, but for the last few weeks I haven’t been able to. I look forward to my next opportunity, and have no clue when that might be. Until then, it’s underdressing and girl’s jeans, and keeping my brows properly plucked.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Patience….

and you WILL reap the reward…stay a happy plucker and soon…. Bridgette will shine again….I’m so happy we are friends, you are a star !!!

Grace xx

It’s not at a particular time necessarily but it is a particular feeling. What does it take to make it just right? The house is in good order, the pups have been walked, the temp is not too hot/not too cool, there may be a nice sunset over the lake, there’s very likely an adult beverage involved. Without doubt I’ll have on a loose fitting, below the knee skirt, a comfortable blouse and perhaps a soft cardigan. I’ll be lounging on the sofa, legs partly curled under me and I’ll absent mindedly be rubbing the back of my calf as I read or chat with my SO. And you know what? It actually happens this way more than I ever would have dreamed possible.

Truly fortunate, truly thankful,

Clara

Hi Grace

Good question, my favourite time is either Saturday or Sunday afternoons, once showered and shaved I then know it’s Samantha time, choosing what dress and underwear to wear, putting on my make up doing my hair then down stairs for dinner then settle down to watch a movie. What more could a lady ask for.

Samantha x

Anonymous

Samantha…

I dont think you could ask for much more…. dreamy xx

Anonymous

Haha..

I did guess that if you graced us with a reply, it would be something ” airflowy”..

“pimping squirrels for 2poos”…🤣😂.

huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Gen.

babydolls ❤️❤️

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?