Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What’s your go-to outfit? I mean the one you wear most of the time. It can be comfortable or easy or simple or stylish or look great – whatever.

For me, it’s a Denim A-line skirt, my favorite in the wardrobe. If nothing else that and a top just feels right. It’s simple and can be thrown on in seconds making me feel closer to who I am inside that day – after a long day at work just slipping into that can be more relaxing than just about anything else.

So what’s your go-to?

Little black dress.
      Fredrika Jones

Stephanie –

Honestly never thought about it before.  I think it would probably be a skirt and blouse lately, before that would most likely have been a dress.  I like wearing the skirt and blouse as I can wear a different blouse to give a different look.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Jean skirt, sweater or turtleneck, tights, booties

During the day, jeans, flannel shirt or long sleeved T, and work boots or runners.  Going out at night I usually grab a long or short bodycon dress, heels and a blazer.  Party on,  Marg

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Skinny jeans or leggings, band tee, Chuck Taylor’s or Vans.  Comfy and ready for almost anything.

/EA

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Definitely a floral swing dress, about knee length, and heels.

Like some others a denim mini skirt , pantyhose as they my fav , a top and I’m good.

Connie Wittnee
      Baroness - Annual

Mine is the long sleeve maxi dress that I’m wearing now. Fabric mix, large floral prints on black and very comfortable. A slip, calf high stockings or tights, black pumps. Wig, breast forms, light makeup and jewelry. Sometimes a spray of cologne and then relax 🌹

I’m a simple girl with simple taste. (So I think!)
      My go to is a black pencil skirt, with a colored or flowered blouse (I don’t want any hint of what’s under showing thru), so I never would wear a white blouse. Suntan pantyhose with 2” black pumps. Depending on the blouse I might go for black pantyhose. But suntan hose gives the look better contrast.

Like many, having a skirt/blouse gives one an endless combinations of attire. Add a wide colored belt or a chain belt to help add styling. Yes, so much more versatility than a dress for me. Plus it looks as good for work as out on the town.

Eva B
      Lady

Hmmm, well I think a rather tight “leather” A line skirt, silky blouse and all the trimmings.

Anonymous

For me the rule is casual, but exactly what depends somewhat on the season. In cooler weather its a turtleneck (or mock turtleneck) jeans or slacks. In the summer it might be short sleeve T or sleeveless top, including spaghetti strap top, and usually jeans or shorts, depending on the weather.

Leah
      Baroness

pencil skirt, lace top stockings, coordinating top , fully makeup , heels

Hi girls,

I have transitioned and live and work as a woman, so my go-to outfit is what I wear to work.  Bra, forms, camisole, panties, often a pair of tights in the cooler weather, black yoga style pants, a nice top or blouse and either ankle boots or a pair of flats.

On the weekend its much the same except I may wear a pair of leggings, a fleece top or a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers.

For special outings I do have some tunics that I can wear with leggings, I also have several dresses, a couple skirts and a couple pairs or peep toe two inch pumps.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Leggings and a weather appropriate top in cool weather. Switch to paper bag shorts for the warm weathers. Panties and sports bra under.

Leggins or skinny jeans with a girlie top mostly. Sometimes a denim or long cotton skirt with a sleeveless top. When dressing up a bit for shopping I wear a pencil skirt with pantyhose heels and blouse.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Black 3/4 leggings and a frilly tee shirt and an ankle bracelet

Anonymous
      Lady

This is only around the apartment, but a sheer black long sleeve top over a pink tshirt push up bra, a red faux leather mini, pink panties, and black leopard print stockings, along with my silky brown wig and pink lipstick. (I can’t go out in my rural town, so this is what I can do.) It’s quite comfortable, and catching a glimpse as I pass by a mirror always makes me smile.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I don’t have much of a wardrobe but I certainly have my favorite. If I want to feel good it’s gotta be my black faux leather skirt, along with a body suit as a top, pantyhose is always a must and a my favorite pair of red pumps that are far too tall for anything other than around the house(for me at least).  Full makeup as well as a wig are a definite but whenever I wear this outfit I feel gorgeous. I recently posted a picture wearing this outfit and when ever I look at the pictures I’m immediately back to my happy place.

Hi Stephanie and Ladies,
      When I am out and about I typically wear a knee-length business style dress with suntan pantyhose, a cute purse and comfy mid-level pumps. At home I like wearing knee-length wrap dresses with flats or sandals. In summer I often wear sleeveless dresses with a cardigan on top, block heeled sandals and a matching purse. My aim is to always blend in as a mid-aged average woman.
      Hugs, Sandra 🙂

Great question!!  For casual out and about, destressed skinny jeans, black booties and a cute top.  For an evening, leopard print dress with heels or boots.

Either outfit includes a shoulder length wig, makeup, jewelery, and a purse.  I have to admit it, adding a purse was an unexpected joy!  Especially filled with a cute wallet,  mirror and makeup.

Julie
      Lady

I wear a dress, panty, bra and flip flops most of the time in terms of women clothes sweetie.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

For my daytime (rare) public appearances, The “Clever Secretary”/”business woman” look. Black suit with skirt black stockings ,low black block heel shoes and a white blouse.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/the-clever-secretary/

Even rarer, night time out to dinner… 3 piece blue pattern suit, skirt cami and jacket, tan stockings and shoes to match my handbag.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/first-makeover-at-alphington/

Daytime at home (when I can, very rare)

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/different-cardigan-and-blouse-combos/

Here’s where “I fess up”, the first two photos are up to ten years old…. I’ve aged heaps since then….LOL

Happy dressing

Caty.

I’m going to say a polyester, charcoal wrap dress, with 3/4 sleeves that falls just above my knees with black high heels.

It is good for work, casual for meeting with friends, and sexy enough for dates.

Anonymous

Mine has to be a pink/purple/black dress I bought earlier this year. Love how it looks and feels. ( https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/loving-the-new-dress/ )

I couldnt agree more with your taste, I have a couple of stretch denim pencil skirts, they are just great. they’re comfortable but look good with a tee or a nice top. I wear them with thick tights and boots if its cold, bare legged and sandals if its warm. Denim is good to just make me fit in when Im out and about.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LSWkzbNQr3eeEpiu5

J J
      Lady

I don’t have a true go to outfit but do wear skirts or sundresses often. I wear a mix of things around the house, but if out tend to wear skirts mostly. While I love to wear nice dresses, there is just not enough opportunity to wear them. On occasion, I do get to wear my LBD at home for a nice evening meal and quality wine.

I honestly can’t say I have a Go-To outfit but as far as dresses or skirt/top combos go this one seems to end up in a fair amount of photos. I do think I have received more comments when I’m out wearing this outfit then most. I have had it for a while and like the fact it’s not to trendy and will be out of style in a year. I wore it on Saturday but have not posted a pic yet. I do think this is also in my tiny photo collection here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/32303084@N08/51275184009/

Sandy

Emily
      Lady

Most often around the house, skirt and top with all the proper undergarments. Going shopping, comfy light weight dresses that fall just above the knee, jewelry, and sandals. Going walking, yoga pants or shorts, short sleeve top, low top sneakers. Gym outfit is yoga pants, sneakers, and a tank top. Always panties, bra, light makeup and perfume.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?