Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I wear panties all of the time, but because I have to wear “natural fibers” for my work (I could be exposed to arc flash from electrical failures) and because I work in a very hot atmosphere much of the time, I ONLY wear cotton to allow for natural wicking and to prevent getting a “nylon tattoo” should an electrical failure occur

My choices vary but now that I am Ginny underneath 24/7, I am exploring everything. My current fave are cheekies, or tangas, as they are called in Europe. I like the feeling of the partial exposure of the cheek and feeling the same. I like lace in terms of fabric and the distinct message lace sends when someone sees the waist. i like bows n the waist as well.

Hugs,

Ginny

I should have added Brazilian to the poll!!!

I have checked out Brazilians and now I see your point. Amazon here I come!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Most of my collection is nylon full panty from Secrets in Lace. Love their products and recommend them. Multiple colors to go with other lingerie, or under ware.

Love ,Dr. T.J.

I voted satin.  But had nylon been listed as a choice I’d have voted with Dr. T.J.

Stay safe BillieJay.  Your job sounds dangerous.

Alice

I didn’t even think about nylon!

I don’t think I have tried nylon apart from pantyhose. Feels nice. I shoyuld explore. Thanks for the tip!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Nylon….best invention of the modern era. Known as ” Tricot”…

All I know is… I wouldn’t want to be without it my world!!

Dr.T.J.

I like them all. As far as lace, only lace trimmed. Lace is a bit uncomfortable on the… well the hydraulics. My favorite are nylon string bikini that where more popular back in the 1970’s.

Satin and silk are essential to have sexy panties.  I prefer bikini or hipster style, with lace trim or even the whole front to be a layer of lace in a contrasting color to the base panties.  I do have most styles of panties and most colors available.  I even have an emerald green with lots of white lace, French Bloomers with leg ties and bows even.

PaulaF

Oh Paula

French bloomers with ribbons! Fantastic! Are they long or short? As a boy my mother made me wear ‘witches britches’ to school in winter time. They were for girls! Wincingly embarrassing but fun nonetheless.

xx Polly

Polly, they are about as long in the legs as men’s boxers.  It was the contrast of the white eyelet lace and ribbon bows on the legs and top front with the deep emerald green of the silk material.  Odd wearing at first and I don’t have any other lingerie to match, but they have intrigued more than one person I have let see them.

PaulaF

Oh, Paula… they sound exquiste! I would love to see them!!!

I have two pairs of long legged bloomers in taupe/flesh colour and one pair in silky white. None of them give me anything sensual in particular… more collected for the sake of collection.

Your’s do sound positively breathtaking!

xxx Polly

Anonymous
      Lady

I like to wear silky thongs seems to keep me tucked better and feel great. And of course matching bra and slimming cami.

Emily
      Lady

Nylon hipsters for me! Some with lace, some not. I even have a favorite brand (Warner’s), and I buy them whenever I see a color or pattern I don’t already have. Which has lead to a fairly large collection and a full lingerie drawer. 👙🤦🏼‍♀️

Lace always. Just got six new pair. I am wearing the pink ones today.

Hugs

Dannie S

Anonymous

Hi Caly

I love wearing lace and satin panties I’ve bought Brazilian panties lace on the back and satin on the front and feel amazing and look amazing very comfortable and can’t have enough of them

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

I adore Brazilians!!!

Anonymous

Super comfy and super sexy💞

ChloeC
      Duchess

I put on a thong for the first time a few years ago, and wow, did I ever love it. I was a little worried that it would ‘ride up’, but it didn’t, and yes, there was a minor issue with other ‘things’ but I figured out how to deal with that. I don’t put it on that often, but I always enjoy it when I do.

I love the feel of satin on certain parts of my anatomy.  I also like the look of lace which shows off those same parts but it has to be soft lace.

I do agree. Some lace ban be scratchy and itchy. Satin is to die for!!!  I love the feel on my bum!

CJ

I have had a Domme SO who would put me in very scratchy lace panties as a punishment.  After a day being constantly irritated every time you move, you’re very inclined to behave yourself.

I’m not sure if that’s “punishment” or not as I’m all about my panties, but quite the interesting idea. I know I don’t like scratchy lace at all but could get into a Dom SO!!  Thank you for sharing!

CJ

Anonymous

Pure and simple……

Lace, lace, lace for grace xx

As a ‘former’ male… I hate the idea of cotton! Despite its inherent qualities I can’t bring my self to wear cotton under garments! Give me satin and lace any day

Xx Polly

I wear panties daily and prefer nylon or satin mostly. String, bikini, thong. Some with ruffles and some with lace and dont mind the itch since they make you feel sexy.

microfiber spandex…bali skimpy scampi panites

Janice
      Duchess

Not on the list are hipsters, my favorite, and boy shorts. Being a larger girl, the others just don’t feel or look right.

It’s not listed on the poll, but all of my panties are high-cut nylon (sometimes satin) briefs.

Those sound lovely!!!

Caly💋💋

I love the feel of satin and lace — in almost any style.

I’ll wear any style except boyshorts. Briefs and/or full rear coverage are fine also, as long as they don’t fall into the control and “granny” types.

The material must be nylon, silk, or satin; cotton is kryptonite. I also have a few stretch lace panties, but I’ve never really been in the mood to wear them.

Anonymous

Mmm yes i do like my big knickers as they control my figure and give me my female shape x

Anonymous

I love the feel and support they give me yes they are quite big but I feel so beautiful and sexy in them x

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?