What's your reason for crossdressing?

731 Posts
479 Users
1 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

For me, I just love the look and feel of being a girl. The clothes are way more comfortable for one. Second, I love hair!!! I love having long locks!!! If I could choose to be born a male or a female, I would definitely choose female! I'm just more comfortable presenting as a woman. What are your views or opinions on this? Thanks!

730 Replies
(@jessica219)
Trusted Member     Merrillville, Indiana, United States of America

I do agree with many of the sentiments of the others.  I cannot give a reason for my dressing or my feminine side.  It has always been there, as far back as my memories take me I have had this part of me.  I gave up worrying about why many years ago and just embrace who I am.  The whole notion of labels, be it crossdresser or whatever I don't really bother with either.  I don't feel crossdresser to be pejorative, nor do I find it a positive term either.  I see merely as a descriptor.  As in I'm kind of short, I'm white, I have brown hair, I run, I crossdress, I have children.  They are are merely descriptors of various parts of me.  None of which I get hung up on.  Who knows maybe I'm the oddball, or maybe it's one of the few advantages of age.

Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I like being pretty, I like associating with experienced girls,but most of all I need to feel accepted. Being the opposite sex is fun and all on your own, but having people to do it with is bliss. It's having fun and not being alone in it. It's affirmation and bravery. It also opens up avenues for new experiences that you normally can't pursue as a male, and that makes it exotic and adventurous.

Plus when I'm told someone was actually checking me out, that just makes me beem with self-esteem.

(@Anonymous)

I am unable to say why, really. Unlike many on CDH the interest arrived late in life, in my early 50's. An opening to being intimate with other men developed a bit earlier as well. And while the two things intersect they are not the same for me. A sense of comfort, confidence when engaging in CD is something that I think speaks to my reasons. Still, it's a mystery that occupies my mind and heart.

Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I love feeling feminine and the feeling of peace that goes with it.  I love the clothes, shoes and accessories that go with them. I love shopping for new items, both online and in the stores. I went shopping the other day at a number of places for things I wanted and bought panties, a bra, boots, nail polish and a bunch of other girl things. It was a fantastic day and I found it very enjoyable and relaxing.

(@Anonymous)

So true

i ve started just dressing the way i want

my style

panties

thigh highs

heels are the final frontier

(@Anonymous)

I like many of you started dressing early in life, being young, I had no idea why and flew it under the flag of just play, which was fine until I hit my teen years. As I grew through my teen years I continued to dress as often as possible, not telling anyone. The teen years past and as I grew I found that I didn't share the same outlook towards women as my boy friends (platonic), the classic teenage knuckle dragger that wants to get in every girls knickers!, yes I wanted to get into knickers as well, but not like they did. I was happier to sit and talk with the girls. So the years passed, all the time the same feeling of being different to the other boys, not fully understanding why this compulsion to be accepted by girls as one of them. Again the years passed by, a marriage and some children later and the feelings still remain, I started to dig very deep into my  own self to understand this compulsion, which I might ad put great strain on my marriage as I would become quite reclusive in order to save family members from further torment a grumpy git is a better way of putting it, at this point I began to realise that I was different from the other men then and now Why?, because I am not like other men, I am Transgendered. So forwards to today, I only realised fully who I am recently and that is when Natalie fully Blossomed and showed herself to me in all her gorgeous girl glory. 💋💖. I am sitting here writing this wearing one of my favourite swishy skirts, lovely low cut topand all the things that make Natalie who she is, both inside and outwardly. So there it is a brief history of why I dress and how I got to this point in life. I have never been happier than when I can be me"Natalie". I hope this tail brings happiness and comfort to all that read it.

Stay strong girls, The love is out there, and inside. 💋💖💋

Rose
Lady
(@new_to_cd)
Honorable Member     Philly burbs, PA, United States of America

@Jessica Hiver: If we changed "early 50s" in your post to "early 40s" you've pretty closely hit the nail right on the head for me.

@Natalie Roster: Welcome to CDH, and congrats on finding yourself. Happiness is beautiful, and I'm glad you found yours!

Lady
(@judycdnj)
Trusted Member     Farmington, New Mexico, United States of America

My sentiments exactly, playing dress up is so much fun and exotic and much fun than being in masculine mode,

Duchess
(@kendra14)
Estimable Member     Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

I wish I had a better understanding of why I crossdress. I just know there is a drive in me that compels me to wear pantyhose and lipstick and that I feel content or even happy every time I give in to the compulsion

i get excited when I walk into the drugstore knowing that I'm going to buy a pair of pantyhose and I get thrilled driving home knowing that the dress or eyeliner I ordered on line is at home waiting for me

i have spent a lot of time and money reading about potential causes and explaining my feelings and experiences to a therapist- but more recently have decided to spend that money on lingerie, dresses and heels

i guess I don't know why I feel the desire- but I know that satisfying that desire is why I crossdress

Lady
(@jeristorm)

I began this journey some 20 years ago wearing pantyhose because they feel sexy to me and made me feel sexy.  Then I began adding lingerie again because of how sexy it made me feel.  Along the way, out became less about sexy but more about comfort and look.  My only regret is the portrait that society paints of me.  I am not a freak, weirdo, or pervert.  I am a human being who likes to wear what I like to wear.  I am not out and don't plan to be more for my family than me.  So Jeri dresses when she can in the privacy of her bedroom.

Dawn
Lady
(@yjdon)
Eminent Member     Elko, NV, United States of America

I don't feel like I'm crossdressing, I feel that I'm a woman in the wrong body and should have been dressing this way all along. I think I have been crossdressing as a boy all of my life.

Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I had the desire in early life but never did until late in life like 57.

However, I do it to relieve stress and to look and feel younger. I make a very attractive woman as well.

(@Anonymous)

I've been doing it since I was about 6 years old and I can't understand why I do it. It feels naughty and sexy and maybe the 'forbidden fruit' aspect of it is an element of it? I love the soft, feminine fabric despite having a masculine body and a beard. I've tried to stop but always end up buying more lingerie from Amazon or even super markets. I love wearing swimsuits, skirts and anything fem. Sexually I am bi but regardless lingerie has to be involved. X

Lady
(@daeytonjayde)
Estimable Member     Pacific Northwest

I started crossdressing when I was in my early 20s. My GF at the time was Bi-Curious, and loved dressing me up and having my do 'exciting things' to/with her.
The more she dressed me up, the farther I'd let her dress me up the next time, the better she made me look, the more I enjoyed it. It was passionate and fun - for about a year and a half, till other reasons broke us up.
Later in life, I ended up single for a few years, and missed living with someone who was dressed up 'Sexy' in the house. I missed the smell of soft sexy perfume, the feel of lingerie & stockings, the long pretty hair to play with, and the click of heels on the floor every now and then. I still had the box full of dress-up stuff from my ex, so I took it upon myself to "fill in the blank" as it were, becoming the Gemini Female of myself, to satisfy my desire for having a 'better half' around.
After doing some online research, buying some more things for myself, figuring out that I had a shoe fetish, and getting better at transforming myself, I found that the more I practiced, the better I got at it, and the better those sexy heels looked on me - in a well fitting, appropriate outfit.
It just gave me a happy feeling walking past the mirror and seeing a pretty, well put together woman sharing my home with me. And took the pressure off of wanting to start a relationship with someone, just for the sake of being with someone.
From there is snowballed, more makeup, more perfume, more wigs, more shoes, more shapers, more bras, more breast forms, more panties, more dresses, more stockings, more lingerie, more nails, more toenail polish, more shaving, more accessories... and Oh, the Patterned Tights! I bought workout clothes for yoga at home, leggings, skinny jeans, so I always had the right outfit for the mood, from Elegant Princess, to Cartoonish Prostitute, and most everything in between.
From Not ever wanting to be seen en femme,... to dressing up and going out on the middle of the night,... to being comfortable with going out for a drive in the evening... to picking up my ex after work at the busy bus station as Daeyton in full makeup, matte red lipstick, a red shoulder length wig, black Alfred Sung mini-dress, black patterned tights, red platform open toe heels, black sparkly nails, and a 3/4 black trench coat, with a scarf, bug hoop earrings, and bracelets, a couple rings, and a black purse.- Boldly attracting Way Too Much attention when she hugged me outside the driver's door.
I've evolved so much since the beginning, and continue to evolve continuously.

The next step is probably going to, or hosting a local En Femme night. We'll see, maybe if I can lose those last few lbs this summer, I'll feel more comfortable showing the rest of me off.   😉

Page 1 / 49
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?