What's your sexuality?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Straight (only attracted to the opposite sex you were born in)
  • Gay
  • Bisexual (this includes only when dressed)
  • Pansexual
  • Asexual
  • Autosexual
  • The ever present other.
  • This topic has 61 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Donna.
Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Liara Wolfe
      Lady
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 210

I am straight but when I’m dressed the thought of a man being attracted to me is intriguing. I’m not sure if I would give in to female desires or not.

Hugs, Liara

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Donna
        Lady
        Registered On: January 17, 2021
        Topics: 127
        Replies: 2449

Like said before I am Bi and dressing doesn’t matter towards me can be with a woman or a man. Knowing my desires are leaning more to the male. Since being on HRT and transitioning to a woman. Been dating a guy now for over month and we are wonderful together.  Also he very supportive of my transition and saying be very happy once November comes around and have women’s part  downstairs.

Donna

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 118

Trisha,

My other would be “Fluid”, those who experience shifts in their sexuality, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior in different situations or throughout the course of their lifetime,

or,

”Queer”, which opens up options beyond lesbian, gay, and bisexual to individuals who don’t fit neatly into these categories or prefer a category that isn’t dependent on sex and gender.

I’ve been happily married and faithful to my wife for 27 years, but I can’t say that over the years, I haven’t had sexual desires that run the gamut, from wanting to be with a man as a man to wanting to please a man and be taken as Raquel to being with a woman as either. Generally, I tend towards fantasizing being in a submissive role, but not in an abusive way.  My femininity evokes a desire to please my partner, whoever it may be.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Krissy Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: June 4, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 188

If i find someone sexy or beautiful its because i just do and not because the genitals are inside or outside. Beautiful people come in all shapes and forms ❤

Brianna Rizzoli
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 68

I am pretty much “Pan”. I am more attracted to the person rather than the genitals. However, I am refining things as such. Brianna is an unabashedly sexual creature. “B” is not so much. While he is in touch with his sexuality and has no hangups, The whole “act” feels old to him. As if he has tried it all and finds it all a bit boring. He IS 59 by the way. On the other hand, “she” is in her very, very early 20’s and is deeply interested in the physical.

I have come to find that I am not so much interested in cis-males. I am a part of a popular “swiping app” and on a couple of alternative social media sites like fetlife. My experiences with cis-males has been illuminating in a deeply disappointing way.  They (in general) never take the time to read your profile/bio/etc… They look at the “pic” and send out thoughtless messages like “sup”, “DTF?”, “Suck my c*ck” and more. They can be sweaty, grunting, smelly folks. Many of them don’t take the time to maintain good hygiene or to groom “down there”. They expect you to be ever ready for them to “pop in”, do their business and then split within 15 minutes of them arriving. They also expect you to simply leap into the car, drive 35 miles, get them off and then split… and they expect you to be completely dolled up for the “occasion”. They never seem to understand that it can taker me an upwards of three hours to be ready for a “date”.  Then there are the endless “dick pics”. Nothing else… no info, nothing personal, just pics of their penis’s. I don’t know about you ladies but I am tired of looking at their genitals, that they expect will overcome all of their shortcoming just by existing. As if the mere sight of their hairy, stinky genitals would make me swoon. UGH!!!! Then, when you tell them “no, I am not interested” they call you a “whore”, “bitch”, “c*nt”, etc… I also had several who offered to pay me. PAY ME???!!!! Do I look like I am a working girl? I have the deepest respect for my sister’s who are sex workers but an offer of a crisp twenty dollar bill is not going to move me to simply “drop to my knees” like a robot for their pleasure. It is so insulting.

That was a bit of a rant. I apologize if it offended anyone. I am just a bit “gun shy” these days as Brianna moves a bit more about the world and I find the men in it to be crass and rude. They disappoint me in so many ways.

I have a deep preference for the soft, the clean, the sweet, the fragrant, the smooth… the feminine. My preferences run towards other “gurls” like us. I am finding that they are the ones who can, reliably, understand the uniqueness of out situation and our identities. As a rule, I do not take play time with cis-women. There are many reasons. The foremost is that it would feel like “cheating”. I am married and my wife gave me permission to have sex outside of our marriage a few years ago. She lost interest in sex and didn’t want to see me deprived. I didn’t solicit this. She spontaneously offered it. I have considered the ramifications of playing with cis-women and find that it is too complicated for me. Other “ladies” like us? They are PERFECT.

Of course, I do not use CDH as a place to troll for play partners. That is not the purpose of this gathering of fine girls and I wouldn’t change that for anything in the world. This is a place for me to simply be Brianna when I cannot dress and I need to be with my own kind. Those who understand me.

So, I restrict myself to other gurls and thus I do not play often at all. While there are more of us than I ever suspected… the picking are slim, few and far between. I was told by an online friend that she referred to people like me as “Trans-Lesbian”. I have also read the term “Trans-Sensual”. I like either of those terms.

xoxoxoxo

Brianna and “B”

Irene Hanley
        Lady
        Registered On: September 27, 2020
        Replies: 5

Brianna,

Well said. I too want to be  with feminine people when it comes to sexuality.

Hugs, Irene

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 233

Great topic Trisha and really happy to see the number of bi’s we have here being one myself. I was pretty much “straight” in my teens but became really attracted to guys by the time I hit my 20s and realized I was definitely bi then. I wanted a boyfriend badly and wanted to have sex with him as soon as I could. I didn’t find myself attracted to any guy (I was picky before getting a boyfriend) but finding the right one was incredible and I haven’t looked at women the same way since. I’m so in love with my boyfriend and very happily bi.

Valerie Fisher
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 6, 2021
      Replies: 81

I would have thought this ODD, but I guess what I heard is TRUE. Most CD’s are straight, at least according to the poll results. Not that it matters.

I personally am a straight CD, but my view is “as long as you’re happy”.

I love the people I’ve met here on CDH, and everyone has been so kind and comforting. I have even met a FRIEND who I chat with everyday!! I didn’t know what to expect here, but I’m SO glad I joined!

Valerie

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 92
      Replies: 1177

Isn’t it interesting how some threads seem to suggest the crossdressing community is 80% straight but this poll, which is quite neutral in its question, at present comes out as 50% being bi, pansexual or gay (currently 66 out of 132]. Of course this number excludes the one or two who are straight because they only sleep with or find men attractive when the are femme.

It’s so wonderful to have such an open friendly community where girls can be honest about not only their style of Crossdressing and gender but about their sexuality as well. It’s often difficult to come out to yourself as CD, trans or bi as many of us have suppressed our feelings for a long time it’s a valuable resource to have a forum where openness and acceptance allows us to acknowledge our true selves.

Thank you so much for posting this thread Trisha

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Abbie Normal
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 472

Definitely Bi but lean toward gynosexual. Not into hairy guys at all. When it comes to men, swimmer bods are a sweet spot for me.

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

I am attracted to femininity, even as Eva. That could be a woman, CD or TG. I am not into men.

Krissy Richards
        Lady
        Registered On: June 4, 2021
        Replies: 188

Pansexual or as my friends say “greedy” LOL 😆

Trish Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: July 3, 2021
      Replies: 9

I always find it so interesting to hear about other girl’s sexuality. I am always surprised when I see how many girls are strictly hetero. I really shouldn’t be surprised but it seems like being open to men while femme is natural but it couldn’t be less so for many girls.

For me my inclination has changed over the years and I find trans women in general most desirable. I love women as well but it has changed and I see women in a bit of a different light, more friend like though I still am sexually attracted to women but few are attracted to girls like me.

With men, well it is mostly about sex but I love the attention and they do make me feel more feminine and desired.

Sutekina
      Lady
      Registered On: January 27, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 119

Need two more selections in your poll: gynephilia and autogynephilia. Trying not to offend anyone, but I’m repulsed by men who look like men but attracted to men who look like stunningly beautiful women…and to female GGs.

Irene Hanley
        Lady
        Registered On: September 27, 2020
        Replies: 5

I think we need to add Finsexual. I believe this is the category for sexual attraction to femininity. I think many of us would select this option.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1413

I chose ‘other’ as I am T, but it isn’t on the list.   It is my desire to live my life femme, whether or not I have the final surgery.  Some have argued that I am just a gay male as I freely admit to never having intimate relations with a femsle.

If the final step is taken, and I am sure it will be soon, I will still enjoy and seek my intimacy with men.  Then that would make me what?  Str8/hetero/trans/fluid?  By legal definition, and also personal perspective, I do believe I would be a woman (though some are beginning to say that label is sexist because it has ‘that’s word in it).

PaulaF

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Quinetta Harris
        Lady
        Registered On: January 9, 2021
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 59

Well Paula, maybe I can use myself as an example to better help you. If I were to only be attracted to women it would consist of GG, CDs, and Trans Women. So I would be considered a lesbian CD. And of course if I was straight I’d more or less only be attracted to men and Trans Men.

Since I though am attracted to so many levels of gender identification and prominent physical features (like female bodybuilders mmm…) I get bumped up to pansexual status (either by others or myself lol).

Hope this helps.

Kisses…

Paula F
          Duchess
          Registered On: August 7, 2019
          Replies: 1413

Quinetta, thank you for your reply, and concern about this old girl not knowing who/what she is.  I really appreciate it, and please don’t worry, you gave me a good chuckle.  It was just a rhetorical question.

Now, your interest in T bodybuilders, now there is an interesting personality I have never met.

Stay sweet hon.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Paula F.
            Quinetta Harris
            Lady

Glad I could give you a chuckle Paula ;). In my short time here on CDH I have gotten alot of great advice and questions answered, I was trying to give back a little and offer some advice on my own ;).

Kisses…

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Quinetta Harris
      Lady

I am pansexual simply put. To name all of the different varieties of people I am attracted to would take forever. As long as I am attracted to you and you are attracted to me, we can get down.

Felicia Mars
      Lady
      Registered On: May 2, 2020
      Replies: 29

Definitely on the bisexual/pansexual spectrum. It took years before I came to the revelation. When I dressed in my youth I was so unsure of what I was trying to express dressing en femme, who I was and why I continued to come back to it again and again. I also rarely experimented with makeup, wigs, breast forms etc. When I finally committed to a true transformation and saw Felicia in the mirror it really shattered every preconception I had of who I was and that included my sexuality. It was more than a little mind blowing figuring all of this out in mid-life. Maybe I had been in denial, maybe conditioning and what I wanted to believe prevented me from exploring more when I was young but I regret that more and more every day.

Maria Pink
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 91

In the past I have thought I was Bi but in later years I have felt like its more pansexual. I don’t really care how they present or if they are male or female. I am attracted more to the personality of the person than gender.

Michelle Caton
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 5, 2021
      Replies: 57

Hmm. TECHNICALLY, I guess Bi. But my attraction is to all that is feminine. So a guy presenting as a guy, no interest. But presenting Fem, I’m fine with. Women I however tend to extremes. You can melt my heart dressed in classic high fem, but there is a special place in my heart for Furiosa or Galadriel (pointy ears <3!) type strong women. The equipment is secondary for me. So what I really like is fem with fem. No Idea how that gets defined. In my writing, all my main characters are strong women, most either Ace or lesbian.  Although I am outlining one now where the MC is an android that presents often as female! If that says anything psychologically about me.

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 8, 2020
        Topics: 46
        Replies: 787

I love lotr. I love the nobility of Arwen, awe of Galadriel, and Strength and determination of Eowyn. Though I’d love to be with the noble yet humble Faramir.

Genevïēve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 47
      Replies: 1712

Lesbian w/boy bits…

Gen ♥️

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 57
      Replies: 1566

Well, my sexuality is confusing, may I choose more than one?  I’ll say I am attracted to the feminine gender and the sexuality will develop from that.  I guess my emotions and desires are ruled more by what’s inside their heart  and head than what’s inside their dress, be it GG or TG.  So… ABiPan sexual?

I’m certainly not auto sexual, that much I can say.  So, ones been eliminated at least!

Jenny Thigh High
      Lady
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 270

Gay.

I find women (sometimes) to be beautiful and certainly I enjoy trying to look like a woman.

But in the bedroom? Give me a big, strong, preferably hairy-chested man any day. 🙂

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

100%_straight,  not attracted to men in any shape of form, females only,

Alexandra Stratton
        Lady
        Registered On: July 13, 2021
        Replies: 23

Right with you Alana

Alexandra x

Jeannie Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 646

I picked other as I am straight but curious about what it would be like to pleasure a man

Kate Dawn
      Lady
      Registered On: July 4, 2021
      Replies: 26

That’s a question I’ve spent a fair amount of time on lol. Like many of us, I’ve bounced around my understanding of my sexuality and who I am. If it was a pinball machine I’ve probably tapped all of the bumpers at least once lol. The truth, my truth, is that I’m pan. I came out to my wife as bi, because it’s just easier for me to explain lol, but I know in my heart who I am now.

Birel Galanodel
      Lady
      Registered On: May 3, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 288

I guess I’m not really sure anymore. A few years ago, I wouldn’t have hesitated to say I’m straight. When I came out to my wife (the last time) she assumed I was Bi, and for whatever reason, I didn’t correct her or disagree. I guess the dressing has gotten me thinking about it a bit more. I think people can be beautiful (on the inside and/or outside) regardless of their gender. So, am I Pan? I really don’t know, but I’ll let you girls know if I ever figure it out! 🙂

So, funny story… About a week ago at work, a guy was making a comment about wanting to walk by the gym to look at a young woman who was coaching a kids team. While his sexist attitude was not right, and bothered me, it got worse. A woman with us at the time commented to him that that was weird. His response, “No, it would be weird if I were going to look at a guy.” My homophobe meter went off, so I was going to say something. Keep in mind, I’m one of those people who thinks of the right response 1/2 hour after the conversation is over. But, in the moment, what came out of my mouth was, “That’s not weird to go to the gym to see a guy.” Everyone kind of went silent and that was the end of the conversation. Meanwhile, I’m thinking to myself, that didn’t exactly come out like I intended. I just wanted to try to normalize same sex attraction/relationships with him. But, instead, I think this came off as me coming out as gay, or bi, or something other than straight. I decided to let it go. If he thinks I’m gay, so what. Maybe that will make him think twice next time he is about to make a homophobic comment. Or maybe not, we’ll see.

Birel

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess
        Registered On: September 29, 2019
        Topics: 27
        Replies: 647

I know exactly what you mean, Birel. the more I do this crossdressing the more I wonder if I am truely transgender. Also the more I soften my attitude toward admiring men.
        .More and more confused every day. Sandy

Kate Dawn
        Lady
        Registered On: July 4, 2021
        Replies: 26

How incredibly brave of you. The small details are where you show who you are and what you believe in. Good for you, that is kind of inspiring!

Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 1112

Hi Trisha I have to admit I am a lesbien. I am not sure my wife would  like to hear that because she may have to come out and say she is in love with a lesbien then she will question her sexuality              luv Stephanie

Abby Winters
      Lady
      Registered On: February 7, 2019
      Replies: 22

It took a while to admit to myself and my wife that I enjoy the company of a man every so often. So yes bi-sexual and believe it or not it works for us.

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
        Baroness

Have you read the book Alice in Genderland. The author is a psychiatrist and a crossdresser. He got married in the late 90s if I remember correctly, but also has a long term boyfriend, who he sees on Friday nights. Which his wife accepts. If it works it works.

Love Trisha

Marie Law
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 27, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 42

I have always considered myself to be straight. I have a great relationship with my wife and could never cheat on her. However, if I was granted a free pass I wouldn’t hesitate to choose another CD/TG woman. But definitely not a male.
      So what box does that fit into? I think it’s Straight with a Twist.

Marie Jane

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 92
      Replies: 1177

As Winnie the Poo said I’m a bear of very little brain so I try to keep it as simple as I can. Once upon a time it was very simple I liked fancied women. I found them attractive. At some point after I started dressing I started to find men attractive and even arousing so I decided I’m bi. A relationship is so much more than sexual attraction

I know that my relationship is based on a deep mingling of souls and there is so much more than sex about it so I guess for anther relationship I would need a deep connection but at this point gender would not be a determining factor, So I might be pansexual but my simple brain reject all these nuances and I feel strong enough to claim to be bisexual and to have gay tendencies. It’s not convenient as a married man but it’s honest to admit who I am.

“She who must be obeyed” hates labels especially the vast diaspora. Everyone is unique unto themselves.

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 120
      Replies: 2824

Hi Trisha!!!

I am 100% straight, which makes Grace 100% lesbian….see, I’m getting confused already!!!!

Huggs, 💓💓

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 596

IDK.  I chose pansexual based on how I feel.  I’m attracted to people that identify as female.  Their genitals can be biologically male or female.  Both are appealing.  In the right situation I might be attracted to someone that identifies as male.

Mae
        Lady
        Registered On: January 14, 2019
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 230

Emily; I’m not sure at this point about all the different labels and tiles. But I’m with you with the feminine presentation. I don’t find anything attractive about the male hairiness. One of the attributes of Femininity that attracts me is the smoothness. A point I do my best to imitate in my presentation

Donna
          Lady

little hair think ok for my man when with one don’t want no hairy bear now lol.

Sa•man•tha
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 533
      Replies: 1837

Ace
      I’ll be friends with just about anyone but at the end of the night I’m going home by myself and that’s just how I like it 🙂
      Hi Trisha!

Jenna Elizabeth Foster
      Lady
      Registered On: May 6, 2020
      Replies: 217

I’m straight, but have experimented a little in the past. I love women and the female form. Nowadays I look at a woman and wish I looked like her or had her clothes or shoes, etc. just as much as I am attracted to them. I suspect the HRT train I’m about to reboard will flatten those desires a bit.

Donna
      Lady

I am bisexual always been since younger

Marti
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 493

Hi Tisha,

The every present other – the curse of cdh polls 😉

I think what fits me closest is demisexual, which is on the asexual spectrum. I need a strong emotional connection first before sexual attraction kicks in. Not sure it’s an ‘official’ designation but it’s dotted around the internet these days. My wife had a better way of describing the asexual spectrum. At one end is a groin person’ at the other end is a non groin person’.

Marti xxx

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 2473

I checked the “straght” box, but age has effectively neutered me; so “asexual” is a more accurate label.

Camryn Occasionnel
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 10, 2018
      Replies: 592

Well, I chose “Straight”. I understand “Gay”, but I’m not that. I understand “Bisexual”, but I’m not that either — even when dressed in full femme I’m still attracted exclusively to women. I’d like to fantasize that I’m a lesbian when en femme, but I can’t be that, either, because, under the hood I’m still only an old man in a dress and I’m acutely aware of that.

As to the other choices, well, I don’t even know what those are. Guess I’m just a naïve old man in a dress.

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
        Baroness

Pan= attracted to the person, gender doesn’t matter.

Asexual= not attracted to anyone.

Auto=yourself

These are soo many options according to the internet. There literally an article called 21 basic sexualities!

Love Trisha

Jennifer Swanson
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 221

Straight in drab, lesbian when dressed.  However I’m finding there is a murky middle.  Women look different when I’m dressed.  Somewhere between girlfriends and girl friends.

Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 1522

I consider myself straight no matter how I’m presenting. I find women so lovely and attractive, and don’t find men sexually attractive at all. When I’m out that is something I definitely control, how I look at other women, so I don’t out myself by looking at women the way a man would.

Amy

Kayla Olson
      Lady
      Registered On: June 15, 2020
      Replies: 93

Definitely pansexual…without a doubt.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account