- Straight (only attracted to the opposite sex you were born in)
- Bisexual (this includes only when dressed)
- The ever present other.
- July 13, 2021 at 5:40 pm #517278Trisha Lilly HibbertParticipantRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 787Has thanked: 3499 timesBeen thanked: 3068 times
Hi gals, over the past few days I’ve come to another revelation about myself inspired by some angels you might know. I’m pansexual. I don’t give a hoot wether your male female or on the spectrum. Gender means nothing to me. So purely out of curiosity what’s your sexuality?
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 5, 2021 at 12:54 pm #539600Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 210Has thanked: 246 timesBeen thanked: 668 times
- September 5, 2021 at 1:19 pm #539603DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 127Replies: 2449Has thanked: 15477 timesBeen thanked: 8466 times
Like said before I am Bi and dressing doesn’t matter towards me can be with a woman or a man. Knowing my desires are leaning more to the male. Since being on HRT and transitioning to a woman. Been dating a guy now for over month and we are wonderful together. Also he very supportive of my transition and saying be very happy once November comes around and have women’s part downstairs.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 5, 2021 at 11:32 am #539577Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 118Has thanked: 412 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
My other would be “Fluid”, those who experience shifts in their sexuality, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior in different situations or throughout the course of their lifetime,
”Queer”, which opens up options beyond lesbian, gay, and bisexual to individuals who don’t fit neatly into these categories or prefer a category that isn’t dependent on sex and gender.
I’ve been happily married and faithful to my wife for 27 years, but I can’t say that over the years, I haven’t had sexual desires that run the gamut, from wanting to be with a man as a man to wanting to please a man and be taken as Raquel to being with a woman as either. Generally, I tend towards fantasizing being in a submissive role, but not in an abusive way. My femininity evokes a desire to please my partner, whoever it may be.
- July 23, 2021 at 9:45 am #521665Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 188Has thanked: 354 timesBeen thanked: 680 times
If i find someone sexy or beautiful its because i just do and not because the genitals are inside or outside. Beautiful people come in all shapes and forms ❤
- July 23, 2021 at 10:41 am #521679Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 646Has thanked: 2136 timesBeen thanked: 2255 times
- July 27, 2021 at 9:10 am #523761Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 188Has thanked: 354 timesBeen thanked: 680 times
Thank you jeannie im glad people agree and in many ways are just like me when it comes to relationships. Ive always been more about the person than the gender and my granma always used to say ‘ you can’t help who you would like to be with and fall in love with one day if your lucky.
- July 23, 2021 at 6:20 am #521591Brianna RizzoliDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 68Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
I am pretty much “Pan”. I am more attracted to the person rather than the genitals. However, I am refining things as such. Brianna is an unabashedly sexual creature. “B” is not so much. While he is in touch with his sexuality and has no hangups, The whole “act” feels old to him. As if he has tried it all and finds it all a bit boring. He IS 59 by the way. On the other hand, “she” is in her very, very early 20’s and is deeply interested in the physical.
I have come to find that I am not so much interested in cis-males. I am a part of a popular “swiping app” and on a couple of alternative social media sites like fetlife. My experiences with cis-males has been illuminating in a deeply disappointing way. They (in general) never take the time to read your profile/bio/etc… They look at the “pic” and send out thoughtless messages like “sup”, “DTF?”, “Suck my c*ck” and more. They can be sweaty, grunting, smelly folks. Many of them don’t take the time to maintain good hygiene or to groom “down there”. They expect you to be ever ready for them to “pop in”, do their business and then split within 15 minutes of them arriving. They also expect you to simply leap into the car, drive 35 miles, get them off and then split… and they expect you to be completely dolled up for the “occasion”. They never seem to understand that it can taker me an upwards of three hours to be ready for a “date”. Then there are the endless “dick pics”. Nothing else… no info, nothing personal, just pics of their penis’s. I don’t know about you ladies but I am tired of looking at their genitals, that they expect will overcome all of their shortcoming just by existing. As if the mere sight of their hairy, stinky genitals would make me swoon. UGH!!!! Then, when you tell them “no, I am not interested” they call you a “whore”, “bitch”, “c*nt”, etc… I also had several who offered to pay me. PAY ME???!!!! Do I look like I am a working girl? I have the deepest respect for my sister’s who are sex workers but an offer of a crisp twenty dollar bill is not going to move me to simply “drop to my knees” like a robot for their pleasure. It is so insulting.
That was a bit of a rant. I apologize if it offended anyone. I am just a bit “gun shy” these days as Brianna moves a bit more about the world and I find the men in it to be crass and rude. They disappoint me in so many ways.
I have a deep preference for the soft, the clean, the sweet, the fragrant, the smooth… the feminine. My preferences run towards other “gurls” like us. I am finding that they are the ones who can, reliably, understand the uniqueness of out situation and our identities. As a rule, I do not take play time with cis-women. There are many reasons. The foremost is that it would feel like “cheating”. I am married and my wife gave me permission to have sex outside of our marriage a few years ago. She lost interest in sex and didn’t want to see me deprived. I didn’t solicit this. She spontaneously offered it. I have considered the ramifications of playing with cis-women and find that it is too complicated for me. Other “ladies” like us? They are PERFECT.
Of course, I do not use CDH as a place to troll for play partners. That is not the purpose of this gathering of fine girls and I wouldn’t change that for anything in the world. This is a place for me to simply be Brianna when I cannot dress and I need to be with my own kind. Those who understand me.
So, I restrict myself to other gurls and thus I do not play often at all. While there are more of us than I ever suspected… the picking are slim, few and far between. I was told by an online friend that she referred to people like me as “Trans-Lesbian”. I have also read the term “Trans-Sensual”. I like either of those terms.
Brianna and “B”
- September 5, 2021 at 10:12 am #539538
- July 22, 2021 at 11:18 am #521317Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 233Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1034 times
Great topic Trisha and really happy to see the number of bi’s we have here being one myself. I was pretty much “straight” in my teens but became really attracted to guys by the time I hit my 20s and realized I was definitely bi then. I wanted a boyfriend badly and wanted to have sex with him as soon as I could. I didn’t find myself attracted to any guy (I was picky before getting a boyfriend) but finding the right one was incredible and I haven’t looked at women the same way since. I’m so in love with my boyfriend and very happily bi.
- July 21, 2021 at 10:51 pm #521072Valerie FisherDuchessRegistered On: July 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 81Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
I would have thought this ODD, but I guess what I heard is TRUE. Most CD’s are straight, at least according to the poll results. Not that it matters.
I personally am a straight CD, but my view is “as long as you’re happy”.
I love the people I’ve met here on CDH, and everyone has been so kind and comforting. I have even met a FRIEND who I chat with everyday!! I didn’t know what to expect here, but I’m SO glad I joined!
- July 19, 2021 at 11:15 pm #520177LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 92Replies: 1177Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 5789 times
Isn’t it interesting how some threads seem to suggest the crossdressing community is 80% straight but this poll, which is quite neutral in its question, at present comes out as 50% being bi, pansexual or gay (currently 66 out of 132]. Of course this number excludes the one or two who are straight because they only sleep with or find men attractive when the are femme.
It’s so wonderful to have such an open friendly community where girls can be honest about not only their style of Crossdressing and gender but about their sexuality as well. It’s often difficult to come out to yourself as CD, trans or bi as many of us have suppressed our feelings for a long time it’s a valuable resource to have a forum where openness and acceptance allows us to acknowledge our true selves.
Thank you so much for posting this thread Trisha
- July 19, 2021 at 10:21 am #519853Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 472Has thanked: 835 timesBeen thanked: 1687 times
Definitely Bi but lean toward gynosexual. Not into hairy guys at all. When it comes to men, swimmer bods are a sweet spot for me.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Abbie Normal.
- July 17, 2021 at 5:41 pm #519077AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I am attracted to femininity, even as Eva. That could be a woman, CD or TG. I am not into men.
- July 27, 2021 at 12:10 pm #523858
- July 17, 2021 at 1:56 pm #519014Trish SmithLadyRegistered On: July 3, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
I always find it so interesting to hear about other girl’s sexuality. I am always surprised when I see how many girls are strictly hetero. I really shouldn’t be surprised but it seems like being open to men while femme is natural but it couldn’t be less so for many girls.
For me my inclination has changed over the years and I find trans women in general most desirable. I love women as well but it has changed and I see women in a bit of a different light, more friend like though I still am sexually attracted to women but few are attracted to girls like me.
With men, well it is mostly about sex but I love the attention and they do make me feel more feminine and desired.
- July 17, 2021 at 1:45 pm #519009SutekinaLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 119Has thanked: 1581 timesBeen thanked: 390 times
Need two more selections in your poll: gynephilia and autogynephilia. Trying not to offend anyone, but I’m repulsed by men who look like men but attracted to men who look like stunningly beautiful women…and to female GGs.
- July 17, 2021 at 4:52 am #518805Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1413Has thanked: 23154 timesBeen thanked: 5590 times
I chose ‘other’ as I am T, but it isn’t on the list. It is my desire to live my life femme, whether or not I have the final surgery. Some have argued that I am just a gay male as I freely admit to never having intimate relations with a femsle.
If the final step is taken, and I am sure it will be soon, I will still enjoy and seek my intimacy with men. Then that would make me what? Str8/hetero/trans/fluid? By legal definition, and also personal perspective, I do believe I would be a woman (though some are beginning to say that label is sexist because it has ‘that’s word in it).
- July 19, 2021 at 9:19 am #519826Quinetta HarrisLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 210 times
Well Paula, maybe I can use myself as an example to better help you. If I were to only be attracted to women it would consist of GG, CDs, and Trans Women. So I would be considered a lesbian CD. And of course if I was straight I’d more or less only be attracted to men and Trans Men.
Since I though am attracted to so many levels of gender identification and prominent physical features (like female bodybuilders mmm…) I get bumped up to pansexual status (either by others or myself lol).
Hope this helps.
- July 19, 2021 at 3:09 pm #520026Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1413Has thanked: 23154 timesBeen thanked: 5590 times
Quinetta, thank you for your reply, and concern about this old girl not knowing who/what she is. I really appreciate it, and please don’t worry, you gave me a good chuckle. It was just a rhetorical question.
Now, your interest in T bodybuilders, now there is an interesting personality I have never met.
Stay sweet hon.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Paula F.
- July 14, 2021 at 8:23 pm #517760LadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 210 times
I am pansexual simply put. To name all of the different varieties of people I am attracted to would take forever. As long as I am attracted to you and you are attracted to me, we can get down.
- July 14, 2021 at 8:19 pm #517759Felicia MarsLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
Definitely on the bisexual/pansexual spectrum. It took years before I came to the revelation. When I dressed in my youth I was so unsure of what I was trying to express dressing en femme, who I was and why I continued to come back to it again and again. I also rarely experimented with makeup, wigs, breast forms etc. When I finally committed to a true transformation and saw Felicia in the mirror it really shattered every preconception I had of who I was and that included my sexuality. It was more than a little mind blowing figuring all of this out in mid-life. Maybe I had been in denial, maybe conditioning and what I wanted to believe prevented me from exploring more when I was young but I regret that more and more every day.
- July 14, 2021 at 4:12 pm #517663Maria PinkLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 91Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
In the past I have thought I was Bi but in later years I have felt like its more pansexual. I don’t really care how they present or if they are male or female. I am attracted more to the personality of the person than gender.
- July 14, 2021 at 7:25 am #517463Michelle CatonDuchessRegistered On: June 5, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
Hmm. TECHNICALLY, I guess Bi. But my attraction is to all that is feminine. So a guy presenting as a guy, no interest. But presenting Fem, I’m fine with. Women I however tend to extremes. You can melt my heart dressed in classic high fem, but there is a special place in my heart for Furiosa or Galadriel (pointy ears <3!) type strong women. The equipment is secondary for me. So what I really like is fem with fem. No Idea how that gets defined. In my writing, all my main characters are strong women, most either Ace or lesbian. Although I am outlining one now where the MC is an android that presents often as female! If that says anything psychologically about me.
- July 14, 2021 at 7:44 am #517467Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 787Has thanked: 3499 timesBeen thanked: 3068 times
- July 14, 2021 at 8:01 am #517474Michelle CatonDuchessRegistered On: June 5, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
- July 14, 2021 at 7:15 am #517458
- July 14, 2021 at 7:11 am #517456Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 57Replies: 1566Has thanked: 6622 timesBeen thanked: 7898 times
Well, my sexuality is confusing, may I choose more than one? I’ll say I am attracted to the feminine gender and the sexuality will develop from that. I guess my emotions and desires are ruled more by what’s inside their heart and head than what’s inside their dress, be it GG or TG. So… ABiPan sexual?
I’m certainly not auto sexual, that much I can say. So, ones been eliminated at least!
- July 14, 2021 at 6:15 am #517438Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 270Has thanked: 1382 timesBeen thanked: 1317 times
I find women (sometimes) to be beautiful and certainly I enjoy trying to look like a woman.
But in the bedroom? Give me a big, strong, preferably hairy-chested man any day. 🙂
- July 14, 2021 at 5:40 am #517428AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- July 14, 2021 at 5:21 am #517422DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 646Has thanked: 2136 timesBeen thanked: 2255 times
- July 14, 2021 at 4:40 am #517408Kate DawnLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
That’s a question I’ve spent a fair amount of time on lol. Like many of us, I’ve bounced around my understanding of my sexuality and who I am. If it was a pinball machine I’ve probably tapped all of the bumpers at least once lol. The truth, my truth, is that I’m pan. I came out to my wife as bi, because it’s just easier for me to explain lol, but I know in my heart who I am now.
- July 14, 2021 at 4:00 am #517396Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 288Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1408 times
I guess I’m not really sure anymore. A few years ago, I wouldn’t have hesitated to say I’m straight. When I came out to my wife (the last time) she assumed I was Bi, and for whatever reason, I didn’t correct her or disagree. I guess the dressing has gotten me thinking about it a bit more. I think people can be beautiful (on the inside and/or outside) regardless of their gender. So, am I Pan? I really don’t know, but I’ll let you girls know if I ever figure it out! 🙂
So, funny story… About a week ago at work, a guy was making a comment about wanting to walk by the gym to look at a young woman who was coaching a kids team. While his sexist attitude was not right, and bothered me, it got worse. A woman with us at the time commented to him that that was weird. His response, “No, it would be weird if I were going to look at a guy.” My homophobe meter went off, so I was going to say something. Keep in mind, I’m one of those people who thinks of the right response 1/2 hour after the conversation is over. But, in the moment, what came out of my mouth was, “That’s not weird to go to the gym to see a guy.” Everyone kind of went silent and that was the end of the conversation. Meanwhile, I’m thinking to myself, that didn’t exactly come out like I intended. I just wanted to try to normalize same sex attraction/relationships with him. But, instead, I think this came off as me coming out as gay, or bi, or something other than straight. I decided to let it go. If he thinks I’m gay, so what. Maybe that will make him think twice next time he is about to make a homophobic comment. Or maybe not, we’ll see.
- July 14, 2021 at 5:05 am #517416Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 647Has thanked: 1316 timesBeen thanked: 2973 times
I know exactly what you mean, Birel. the more I do this crossdressing the more I wonder if I am truely transgender. Also the more I soften my attitude toward admiring men.
.More and more confused every day. Sandy
- July 14, 2021 at 4:41 am #517409Kate DawnLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- July 14, 2021 at 3:36 am #517394Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 1112Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 4661 times
Hi Trisha I have to admit I am a lesbien. I am not sure my wife would like to hear that because she may have to come out and say she is in love with a lesbien then she will question her sexuality luv Stephanie
- July 14, 2021 at 2:59 am #517385Abby WintersLadyRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
It took a while to admit to myself and my wife that I enjoy the company of a man every so often. So yes bi-sexual and believe it or not it works for us.
- July 14, 2021 at 4:10 am #517400BaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 787Has thanked: 3499 timesBeen thanked: 3068 times
Have you read the book Alice in Genderland. The author is a psychiatrist and a crossdresser. He got married in the late 90s if I remember correctly, but also has a long term boyfriend, who he sees on Friday nights. Which his wife accepts. If it works it works.
- July 14, 2021 at 2:57 am #517383Marie LawDuchessRegistered On: June 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 42Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 196 times
I have always considered myself to be straight. I have a great relationship with my wife and could never cheat on her. However, if I was granted a free pass I wouldn’t hesitate to choose another CD/TG woman. But definitely not a male.
So what box does that fit into? I think it’s Straight with a Twist.
- July 14, 2021 at 12:22 am #517374LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 92Replies: 1177Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 5789 times
As Winnie the Poo said I’m a bear of very little brain so I try to keep it as simple as I can. Once upon a time it was very simple I liked fancied women. I found them attractive. At some point after I started dressing I started to find men attractive and even arousing so I decided I’m bi. A relationship is so much more than sexual attraction
I know that my relationship is based on a deep mingling of souls and there is so much more than sex about it so I guess for anther relationship I would need a deep connection but at this point gender would not be a determining factor, So I might be pansexual but my simple brain reject all these nuances and I feel strong enough to claim to be bisexual and to have gay tendencies. It’s not convenient as a married man but it’s honest to admit who I am.
“She who must be obeyed” hates labels especially the vast diaspora. Everyone is unique unto themselves.
- July 14, 2021 at 12:15 am #517373Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 120Replies: 2824Has thanked: 10449 timesBeen thanked: 16017 times
- July 13, 2021 at 10:23 pm #517356Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 596Has thanked: 473 timesBeen thanked: 2757 times
IDK. I chose pansexual based on how I feel. I’m attracted to people that identify as female. Their genitals can be biologically male or female. Both are appealing. In the right situation I might be attracted to someone that identifies as male.
- July 13, 2021 at 11:34 pm #517367MaeLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 230Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 473 times
Emily; I’m not sure at this point about all the different labels and tiles. But I’m with you with the feminine presentation. I don’t find anything attractive about the male hairiness. One of the attributes of Femininity that attracts me is the smoothness. A point I do my best to imitate in my presentation
- July 14, 2021 at 7:39 pm #517744
- July 13, 2021 at 10:22 pm #517355Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 533Replies: 1837Has thanked: 8431 timesBeen thanked: 7525 times
I’ll be friends with just about anyone but at the end of the night I’m going home by myself and that’s just how I like it 🙂
- July 13, 2021 at 9:37 pm #517347Jenna Elizabeth FosterLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 217Has thanked: 498 timesBeen thanked: 841 times
I’m straight, but have experimented a little in the past. I love women and the female form. Nowadays I look at a woman and wish I looked like her or had her clothes or shoes, etc. just as much as I am attracted to them. I suspect the HRT train I’m about to reboard will flatten those desires a bit.
- July 13, 2021 at 9:43 pm #517348LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 127Replies: 2449Has thanked: 15477 timesBeen thanked: 8466 times
Hi Jenna Been on HRT myself for 6 months going to do final transition at the middle of November to become a woman. As for desires nothing changed for myself like woman and men. Present time leaning more to men.
- July 13, 2021 at 8:57 pm #517334LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 127Replies: 2449Has thanked: 15477 timesBeen thanked: 8466 times
- July 13, 2021 at 8:49 pm #517331MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 33Replies: 493Has thanked: 1958 timesBeen thanked: 2004 times
The every present other – the curse of cdh polls 😉
I think what fits me closest is demisexual, which is on the asexual spectrum. I need a strong emotional connection first before sexual attraction kicks in. Not sure it’s an ‘official’ designation but it’s dotted around the internet these days. My wife had a better way of describing the asexual spectrum. At one end is a groin person’ at the other end is a non groin person’.
- July 13, 2021 at 8:39 pm #517327Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 2473Has thanked: 5184 timesBeen thanked: 9365 times
- July 13, 2021 at 8:13 pm #517323Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 592Has thanked: 1060 timesBeen thanked: 1545 times
Well, I chose “Straight”. I understand “Gay”, but I’m not that. I understand “Bisexual”, but I’m not that either — even when dressed in full femme I’m still attracted exclusively to women. I’d like to fantasize that I’m a lesbian when en femme, but I can’t be that, either, because, under the hood I’m still only an old man in a dress and I’m acutely aware of that.
As to the other choices, well, I don’t even know what those are. Guess I’m just a naïve old man in a dress.
- July 13, 2021 at 9:57 pm #517350BaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 787Has thanked: 3499 timesBeen thanked: 3068 times
Pan= attracted to the person, gender doesn’t matter.
Asexual= not attracted to anyone.
These are soo many options according to the internet. There literally an article called 21 basic sexualities!
- July 13, 2021 at 7:55 pm #517317Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 58Replies: 221Has thanked: 4717 timesBeen thanked: 1615 times
Straight in drab, lesbian when dressed. However I’m finding there is a murky middle. Women look different when I’m dressed. Somewhere between girlfriends and girl friends.
- July 13, 2021 at 7:41 pm #517311Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1522Has thanked: 4335 timesBeen thanked: 4571 times
I consider myself straight no matter how I’m presenting. I find women so lovely and attractive, and don’t find men sexually attractive at all. When I’m out that is something I definitely control, how I look at other women, so I don’t out myself by looking at women the way a man would.
- July 13, 2021 at 5:45 pm #517284
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.