Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals, over the past few days I’ve come to another revelation about myself inspired by some angels you might know. I’m pansexual. I don’t give a hoot wether your male female or on the spectrum. Gender means nothing to me. So purely out of curiosity what’s your sexuality?

Definitely pansexual…without a doubt.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I consider myself straight no matter how I’m presenting. I find women so lovely and attractive, and don’t find men sexually attractive at all. When I’m out that is something I definitely control, how I look at other women, so I don’t out myself by looking at women the way a man would.

Amy

Straight in drab, lesbian when dressed.  However I’m finding there is a murky middle.  Women look different when I’m dressed.  Somewhere between girlfriends and girl friends.

Well, I chose “Straight”. I understand “Gay”, but I’m not that. I understand “Bisexual”, but I’m not that either — even when dressed in full femme I’m still attracted exclusively to women. I’d like to fantasize that I’m a lesbian when en femme, but I can’t be that, either, because, under the hood I’m still only an old man in a dress and I’m acutely aware of that.

As to the other choices, well, I don’t even know what those are. Guess I’m just a naïve old man in a dress.

Pan= attracted to the person, gender doesn’t matter.

Asexual= not attracted to anyone.

Auto=yourself

These are soo many options according to the internet. There literally an article called 21 basic sexualities!

Love Trisha

Anonymous

I checked the “straght” box, but age has effectively neutered me; so “asexual” is a more accurate label.

Anonymous

Hi Tisha,

The every present other – the curse of cdh polls 😉

I think what fits me closest is demisexual, which is on the asexual spectrum. I need a strong emotional connection first before sexual attraction kicks in. Not sure it’s an ‘official’ designation but it’s dotted around the internet these days. My wife had a better way of describing the asexual spectrum. At one end is a groin person’ at the other end is a non groin person’.

Marti xxx

I knew there’d be at least one, especially as the subject is more complicated than people expect. Gotta love the CDH poll curse.

Anonymous

I am bisexual always been since younger

I’m straight, but have experimented a little in the past. I love women and the female form. Nowadays I look at a woman and wish I looked like her or had her clothes or shoes, etc. just as much as I am attracted to them. I suspect the HRT train I’m about to reboard will flatten those desires a bit.

Anonymous

Hi Jenna Been on HRT myself for 6 months going to do final transition at the middle of November to become a woman. As for desires nothing changed for myself like woman and men. Present time leaning more to men.

Donna

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

IDK.  I chose pansexual based on how I feel.  I’m attracted to people that identify as female.  Their genitals can be biologically male or female.  Both are appealing.  In the right situation I might be attracted to someone that identifies as male.

Anonymous

Emily; I’m not sure at this point about all the different labels and tiles. But I’m with you with the feminine presentation. I don’t find anything attractive about the male hairiness. One of the attributes of Femininity that attracts me is the smoothness. A point I do my best to imitate in my presentation

Anonymous

little hair think ok for my man when with one don’t want no hairy bear now lol.

Anonymous

Hi Trisha!!!

I am 100% straight, which makes Grace 100% lesbian….see, I’m getting confused already!!!!

Huggs, 💓💓

Marie Law
      Lady

I have always considered myself to be straight. I have a great relationship with my wife and could never cheat on her. However, if I was granted a free pass I wouldn’t hesitate to choose another CD/TG woman. But definitely not a male.
      So what box does that fit into? I think it’s Straight with a Twist.

Marie Jane

It took a while to admit to myself and my wife that I enjoy the company of a man every so often. So yes bi-sexual and believe it or not it works for us.

Have you read the book Alice in Genderland. The author is a psychiatrist and a crossdresser. He got married in the late 90s if I remember correctly, but also has a long term boyfriend, who he sees on Friday nights. Which his wife accepts. If it works it works.

Love Trisha

Hi Trisha I have to admit I am a lesbien. I am not sure my wife would  like to hear that because she may have to come out and say she is in love with a lesbien then she will question her sexuality              luv Stephanie

Nancy
      Lady

I guess I’m not really sure anymore. A few years ago, I wouldn’t have hesitated to say I’m straight. When I came out to my wife (the last time) she assumed I was Bi, and for whatever reason, I didn’t correct her or disagree. I guess the dressing has gotten me thinking about it a bit more. I think people can be beautiful (on the inside and/or outside) regardless of their gender. So, am I Pan? I really don’t know, but I’ll let you girls know if I ever figure it out! 🙂

So, funny story… About a week ago at work, a guy was making a comment about wanting to walk by the gym to look at a young woman who was coaching a kids team. While his sexist attitude was not right, and bothered me, it got worse. A woman with us at the time commented to him that that was weird. His response, “No, it would be weird if I were going to look at a guy.” My homophobe meter went off, so I was going to say something. Keep in mind, I’m one of those people who thinks of the right response 1/2 hour after the conversation is over. But, in the moment, what came out of my mouth was, “That’s not weird to go to the gym to see a guy.” Everyone kind of went silent and that was the end of the conversation. Meanwhile, I’m thinking to myself, that didn’t exactly come out like I intended. I just wanted to try to normalize same sex attraction/relationships with him. But, instead, I think this came off as me coming out as gay, or bi, or something other than straight. I decided to let it go. If he thinks I’m gay, so what. Maybe that will make him think twice next time he is about to make a homophobic comment. Or maybe not, we’ll see.

Birel

Anonymous

How incredibly brave of you. The small details are where you show who you are and what you believe in. Good for you, that is kind of inspiring!

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

I know exactly what you mean, Birel. the more I do this crossdressing the more I wonder if I am truely transgender. Also the more I soften my attitude toward admiring men.
        .More and more confused every day. Sandy

Anonymous

That’s a question I’ve spent a fair amount of time on lol. Like many of us, I’ve bounced around my understanding of my sexuality and who I am. If it was a pinball machine I’ve probably tapped all of the bumpers at least once lol. The truth, my truth, is that I’m pan. I came out to my wife as bi, because it’s just easier for me to explain lol, but I know in my heart who I am now.

I love you analogy. I’ve bounced around so much I’m amazed I haven’t got concussion.

I picked other as I am straight but curious about what it would be like to pleasure a man

Anonymous

100%_straight,  not attracted to men in any shape of form, females only,

Gay.

I find women (sometimes) to be beautiful and certainly I enjoy trying to look like a woman.

But in the bedroom? Give me a big, strong, preferably hairy-chested man any day. 🙂

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Well, my sexuality is confusing, may I choose more than one?  I’ll say I am attracted to the feminine gender and the sexuality will develop from that.  I guess my emotions and desires are ruled more by what’s inside their heart  and head than what’s inside their dress, be it GG or TG.  So… ABiPan sexual?

I’m certainly not auto sexual, that much I can say.  So, ones been eliminated at least!

Hmm. TECHNICALLY, I guess Bi. But my attraction is to all that is feminine. So a guy presenting as a guy, no interest. But presenting Fem, I’m fine with. Women I however tend to extremes. You can melt my heart dressed in classic high fem, but there is a special place in my heart for Furiosa or Galadriel (pointy ears <3!) type strong women. The equipment is secondary for me. So what I really like is fem with fem. No Idea how that gets defined. In my writing, all my main characters are strong women, most either Ace or lesbian.  Although I am outlining one now where the MC is an android that presents often as female! If that says anything psychologically about me.

I love lotr. I love the nobility of Arwen, awe of Galadriel, and Strength and determination of Eowyn. Though I’d love to be with the noble yet humble Faramir.

Be honest Trish, everyone secretly desires Gimli😊

Gwyneth
            Lady

VERY secretly!

A strong gruff, commanding character with a golden heart and a big axe. I have no idea what you mean.

In the past I have thought I was Bi but in later years I have felt like its more pansexual. I don’t really care how they present or if they are male or female. I am attracted more to the personality of the person than gender.

Definitely on the bisexual/pansexual spectrum. It took years before I came to the revelation. When I dressed in my youth I was so unsure of what I was trying to express dressing en femme, who I was and why I continued to come back to it again and again. I also rarely experimented with makeup, wigs, breast forms etc. When I finally committed to a true transformation and saw Felicia in the mirror it really shattered every preconception I had of who I was and that included my sexuality. It was more than a little mind blowing figuring all of this out in mid-life. Maybe I had been in denial, maybe conditioning and what I wanted to believe prevented me from exploring more when I was young but I regret that more and more every day.

I am pansexual simply put. To name all of the different varieties of people I am attracted to would take forever. As long as I am attracted to you and you are attracted to me, we can get down.

I chose ‘other’ as I am T, but it isn’t on the list.   It is my desire to live my life femme, whether or not I have the final surgery.  Some have argued that I am just a gay male as I freely admit to never having intimate relations with a femsle.

If the final step is taken, and I am sure it will be soon, I will still enjoy and seek my intimacy with men.  Then that would make me what?  Str8/hetero/trans/fluid?  By legal definition, and also personal perspective, I do believe I would be a woman (though some are beginning to say that label is sexist because it has ‘that’s word in it).

PaulaF

Well Paula, maybe I can use myself as an example to better help you. If I were to only be attracted to women it would consist of GG, CDs, and Trans Women. So I would be considered a lesbian CD. And of course if I was straight I’d more or less only be attracted to men and Trans Men.

Since I though am attracted to so many levels of gender identification and prominent physical features (like female bodybuilders mmm…) I get bumped up to pansexual status (either by others or myself lol).

Hope this helps.

Kisses…

Quinetta, thank you for your reply, and concern about this old girl not knowing who/what she is.  I really appreciate it, and please don’t worry, you gave me a good chuckle.  It was just a rhetorical question.

Now, your interest in T bodybuilders, now there is an interesting personality I have never met.

Stay sweet hon.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.

Glad I could give you a chuckle Paula ;). In my short time here on CDH I have gotten alot of great advice and questions answered, I was trying to give back a little and offer some advice on my own ;).

Kisses…

Sutekina
      Lady

Need two more selections in your poll: gynephilia and autogynephilia. Trying not to offend anyone, but I’m repulsed by men who look like men but attracted to men who look like stunningly beautiful women…and to female GGs.

I think we need to add Finsexual. I believe this is the category for sexual attraction to femininity. I think many of us would select this option.

I always find it so interesting to hear about other girl’s sexuality. I am always surprised when I see how many girls are strictly hetero. I really shouldn’t be surprised but it seems like being open to men while femme is natural but it couldn’t be less so for many girls.

For me my inclination has changed over the years and I find trans women in general most desirable. I love women as well but it has changed and I see women in a bit of a different light, more friend like though I still am sexually attracted to women but few are attracted to girls like me.

With men, well it is mostly about sex but I love the attention and they do make me feel more feminine and desired.

Anonymous

I am attracted to femininity, even as Eva. That could be a woman, CD or TG. I am not into men.

Krissy
        Lady

Pansexual or as my friends say “greedy” LOL 😆

Anonymous

Definitely Bi but lean toward gynosexual. Not into hairy guys at all. When it comes to men, swimmer bods are a sweet spot for me.

I would have thought this ODD, but I guess what I heard is TRUE. Most CD’s are straight, at least according to the poll results. Not that it matters.

I personally am a straight CD, but my view is “as long as you’re happy”.

I love the people I’ve met here on CDH, and everyone has been so kind and comforting. I have even met a FRIEND who I chat with everyday!! I didn’t know what to expect here, but I’m SO glad I joined!

Valerie

Great topic Trisha and really happy to see the number of bi’s we have here being one myself. I was pretty much “straight” in my teens but became really attracted to guys by the time I hit my 20s and realized I was definitely bi then. I wanted a boyfriend badly and wanted to have sex with him as soon as I could. I didn’t find myself attracted to any guy (I was picky before getting a boyfriend) but finding the right one was incredible and I haven’t looked at women the same way since. I’m so in love with my boyfriend and very happily bi.

Krissy
      Lady

If i find someone sexy or beautiful its because i just do and not because the genitals are inside or outside. Beautiful people come in all shapes and forms ❤

Well said Krissy 💕💋 I feel the same way. Plus it increases your chance of finding a date.😊

Krissy
          Lady

Thank you jeannie im glad people agree and in many ways are just like me when it comes to relationships. Ive always been more about the person than the gender and my granma always used to say ‘ you can’t help who you would like to be with and fall in love with one day if your lucky.

Krissy
          Lady

Thanks to all you lovely people that have given thanks for my reply to this question, its superb that others are on the same page as myself

Anonymous

Trisha,

My other would be “Fluid”, those who experience shifts in their sexuality, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior in different situations or throughout the course of their lifetime,

or,

”Queer”, which opens up options beyond lesbian, gay, and bisexual to individuals who don’t fit neatly into these categories or prefer a category that isn’t dependent on sex and gender.

I’ve been happily married and faithful to my wife for 27 years, but I can’t say that over the years, I haven’t had sexual desires that run the gamut, from wanting to be with a man as a man to wanting to please a man and be taken as Raquel to being with a woman as either. Generally, I tend towards fantasizing being in a submissive role, but not in an abusive way.  My femininity evokes a desire to please my partner, whoever it may be.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am straight but when I’m dressed the thought of a man being attracted to me is intriguing. I’m not sure if I would give in to female desires or not.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Like said before I am Bi and dressing doesn’t matter towards me can be with a woman or a man. Knowing my desires are leaning more to the male. Since being on HRT and transitioning to a woman. Been dating a guy now for over month and we are wonderful together.  Also he very supportive of my transition and saying be very happy once November comes around and have women’s part  downstairs.

Donna

Anonymous

Liara.  Be careful.  Sometimes all it takes is holding the right hand.  Something magic happens if it fits yours just right and your fingers intertwine.  I can tell you a kiss is usually the next thing to follow.

I have always been straight, but I am getting more interested in men and I think I would like to have sex with a man. So I think I must be bi sexual

Anonymous

Kim.  That is similar to how I started out. PM me if you want to talk.

Love all things feminine and the lives of women. So much so I prefer to be with a man and enjoy the total experience of loving and caring for him.

Deborah I’m hoping to be with a man myself, but the dating game is proving to be difficult. Can’t wait to feel how it feels myself.

Yes Trisha it seems we move from just being cds that need to dress to the feeling of being a real woman .The dynamics of life really change.

Anonymous

Any guy would be lucky to have a lady like you.

Cece X
      Lady

I had relations with both men and women since I was a teenager but I had an awakening moment about 10 years ago. One day by the seashore a man and a woman were walking in my direction, and I suddenly realized that I was checking out the man’s body and not the woman’s body. I thought about it and realized that since my youth I always paid more attention to men’s bodies than to women’s bodies. I used to think I admired men’s bodies because I had a complex about how skinny I was. That day by the seashore I finally admitted to myself that I was gay. I do miss intimate relations with women, which I found more satisfying, but I have not pursued that route in many years. I am attracted to men. I am now attracted to crossdressing men, but I find that most are married and I am not willing to date a married man.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.

Hi Cece, I have the same attraction for crossdressers. I think its because I can enjoy time with both a man and woman, also they’d be able to relate more with my transgenderedness.

Call me old fashioned (and I hope I’m not offending anybody). I love wearing women’s clothes when I can, but will always refer to myself as male. For me in most cases you’re either born a man or a woman. I believe in a God who made me in the form He wanted me to be. Sometimes I feel that even having these thoughts I’m offending my Lord

Nothing wrong with having traditional values honey.

Trish thanks for your support. I know a lot of people wouldn’t react like that. Love your style of dress.

Trisha thank your for your understanding, a lot of people would be slagging me of. I don’t mind anybody having a different opinion than me but we’re living in a society where some people if you disagree with them, you’re labeled. Love your outfits by the way especially the red summer dress. Red’s my favorite color

Even if I was crossdressed I would still consider myself a man. Would I go with another crossdresser for a meal crossdressed ? Yes

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi all 
      May I say firstly, that there is nothing wrong with talking about sexual desire and preference as it relates to sexuality and crossdressing
      However , this is one of those subjects which can slide along into areas close to the boundaries of what we would prefer not to see on the site. 
      As usual, and in order to keep this site functioning the way it was intended to, I am going to ask you to refrain from discussing specific sexual practices, techniques or results in the forums and refrain from giving information on what sites are used to meet people. If you need this information please ask the individual directly via PM and not post and links in the forum. 
      We will edit some posts that we feel are a little close to the line, so just a gentle reminder.
      I appreciate your help in keeping CDH a sanctuary for us girls.
      Thank you !

Dawn (Admin)

Ive dressed for most of my adult life. Ive also been with a man before for “playtime” as my male self and CD. It was very fun and exciting and I prefer to be en femme for it.

Jasmine
      Lady

Honestly I have to say I knew I was bisexual and I knew I was a cross dresser all the way back to like 7 8 years old I had a friend of mine who’s a female cute girl but with her it was more about doing hair makeup girly things she was also my first kiss not that I knew what that meant at that time but a lot of times I found myself looking at her twin brother because he was a sweetheart I was more concerned with stealing her panties so it can get pretty complicated it wasn’t until my teens that I actually was able to figure it out and then I figured out there yes I am crossing dresser

Jasmine
      Lady

All honesty after thinking deeper about that question I think at the end of the day it’s really just what you find attractive to yourself and what makes you happy

Brianna,

Well said. I too want to be  with feminine people when it comes to sexuality.

Hugs, Irene

Maybe it is the way I see the world today – are men more sloppily dressed then ever? When out as a man, unless I am working on the house or yard, I almost always have a nice pair of jeans(or business jeans) a nice shirt with a collar and a sport coat if out at a nice restaurant. Maybe I’m old fashioned at my middle age. LOL! Interested to see if anyone else has this view.
      Yes, I dress nice as a man and of course as a woman. Men have hit on me(even in the presence of my much better looking wife). I do appreciate the attention however, I review their look, behavior and clothing and think – what are they trying to accomplish?????

You hit the nail on the head with this post. So many slobs out there that have no manners. If they would just read my profiles it would be obvious that I would have no interest in them.

Ah, I should clarify my earlier post. Survey after survey of women who are in a relationship with a crossdresser(MtF), and have a comparison with a cis-man, state we as crossdressers are more attentive, show greater respect to our partner, take better care of our appearance(man or dressed), are more understanding and of course make better lovers.

Check it out on any search engine you prefer.  I know for a fact we make better lovers but then again, I just might be a tiny bit bias.  😁 Just saying…….

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?