• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, been cross dressing since early teens, in younger years (while still Miguel) used to do hair, wear makeup,dresses, high heels—used to look like Chi Chi Rodriguez from To Wong Foo, anyway, although family members already suspected the cross dressing, knowing that they would be mad—especially father Edgardo, decided to marry a recovering addict named Sandra—after having two grown children, decided they were old enough to know about Margarita, even though they accidentally saw her—when they came home early once. Son Miguel Angel wasn’t bothered since he’s bisexual and knows that sexuality is complex, daughter Angelica was mad—although she said she suspected it, she was more embarrassed than anything. What has been everyone else’s experience.

My story is very long and involved, I should probably write a book about it someday, people who know me well often say that to me saying Hollywood would probably turn my story into a movie. So here’s a short version……When I was 5 years old I told my parents I was really a girl and needless to say, in 1966, they were less than pleased. At 15 years of age my parents caught me en femme, I fell asleep on the sofa while they were away, and they freaked out!! I was told I was a fag, that all transvestites turned into child molesters, it did not go over well to say the least. That’s when I learned to hide my crossdressing, becoming very sneaky about it. Fast forward to the November 2018 when I told my SO about my past and I told her what I was going to do. I thought she would leave me but because I came across confident about my decision, she took her first steps to stay and support me. Then, in April 2019, I started HR T and I fully “came out” as transgender, deciding on Sex Reassignment Surgery and started living full time as a female. The only members of my family left alive is my 84 y/o Mother who refuses to talk to me now and my 65 y/o sister who talks to me but is very prejudice about trans people. All of my friends have been accepting and supportive so far and the only trouble I have in my community comes from people mostly in their 60’s, 70’s and older, they can’t seem to accept me. so I don’t feel that I have lost much in coming out, in fact, I gained so much more because I now have my freedom to finally live as I am without hiding me.

This is not a journey for the weak!! I’m fact, I believe every girl here has more strength than she realizes in order to deal with, what we face everyday. I know my road has not been easy but I must say once I started “coming out”, it was easier with each step I made. We make it hard on ourselves with our insecurities and fears of the unknown. Get out there girls, he yourselves, stop hiding behind your fears, you will be a much happier

person for doing it.

Hugs, Breanna

Anonymous

Margarita,
      In answer to your question: my wife has been very understanding about my dressing, but she does worry about being embarrassed by me when dressed. My other family members are all of the opinion that men should not exhibit any feminine behavior at all. Knowing that this is not acceptable to them, and wanting to avoid family conflicts, I have chosen to keep this part of my life to myself. Not happy about this, but I consider it to be necessary.
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Probably about 10 or so years ago. My wife and I separated for a bit and the kids were old enough so I decided it was time to come clean. It went well, young people are far more accepting these days than back in my day. My mother and sister have known for a long time and my Dad never did find out but I knew that wouldn’t have gone well. Staunch Englishman that spent six years in the British army, not exactly open to these sort of things.

My sister and her daughter’s were the first in the family to meet ‘Paula’.  Our mom had passed away a couple of years previously, I was 29 and it all happened by accident one day and surprised the heck out of sis and I both, but it worked out for the better by the end of the day after a LOT of discussion and admissions.  A few cousins know, the ones that matter anyway, of course my friends know, but a lot more people suspect.  Doesn’t matter, I’m happy, that’s what counts most.

PaulaF

I have only come out to my wife and mother in-law in my family, I wish I come out to my mother but she passed away quite suddenly two years ago. I don’t think I could ever let my father know as he is in that age of men are men

Anonymous

Hi Margarita , after years of being different & finally working out why – I came out to my father/ his wife , my brother & his wife within a few days . They’re fine , supportive in their own way , a few questions & life carries on.  Friends we’ve told as & when we’ve seen them , so far nothing has changed. Xx Tiff

Hello Margarita,              I have only [this past few months] just come out to my family, I have only my father to tell as I do not have any other family. I am taking it slowly at the moment, he excepts my CD & lets me CD when ever I want to. He has seen my clothes lying around my bedroom, & hanging up in the bathroom when drying & is ok with that. Has not seen me fully dressed yet, but will in time I hope. So it has been a long time coming out, since I started in my teens & I am in my 60,s now, but it is never to late.

love,  Helenmarie

Hey, thanks everybody for sharing your stories, it took incredible strength just to come out to family and friends, and it’s very inspiring for all of you to share your stories, please continue to support each other on this journey. Thanks, Margarita

Hi Margarita,
      You are a brave and inspirational person. I greatly admire you.
      I told my cousin who has been more like a sister over the years. I WILL NOT tell my wife. I am 99% sure she would not accept, much less support, my feminine side.

Hugs and respect,

Jessica

i have been married twice and i told both of them that i wore dresses,

the first wife was ok with it as long as it was kept to ourselves and would help me shop at times,

my second wife was a bit less accepting but in the end was fine with it, again not in public and not around her,

i then met a woman and after seeing her a few times i told her and she said i would like to see you in a dress so the next time we met i was all dressed up, she gave me a smile and we had the best sex ever,  now on my one but with two kids living with me but when they are at school i can dress as much as i please.

Anonymous

Bobbi, I’ve read your story before, and you have the most unusual family, ever. You are a lucky girl, indeed.

Bettylou

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?