• This topic has 41 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m curious about your stories, when did you start to cross-dress and what made you do it? Was it the feeling of wearing girl clothes, was it the excitment?

hope to see some of your answers

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Ariana. I can tell you I was around 2-3 grade when I started. I was just in awe of how beautiful and pretty my mother was and wished I could be a pretty young girl. I even told her that I wanted to be a girl when I grew up, that didn’t go over to well. I suppose at that age there was a certain amount of sexual pleasure in wearing her things when no one was around/paying attention, but I wanted it all the time. As I grew older I knew I was meant to be a female and have had those feelings my entire life. The reality I was a tg and not a cd was long coming but after I accepted that it made life easier. Unfortunately I waited to long to make a change in my life and have made peace with my situation and limitations.

🍷C

Anonymous

i see,thank you for sharing your story !

Anonymous

Hi Ariana, I was 11 the first time I fully dressed but had played around in my sisters stuff before. I remember having feelings that I was a girl back when I was 4\5. At first it was a turn on, sexual thing, but once I started fully dressing I knew this is the way I should be.

Ronnie Me
      Lady
      • Started at around three when my sister would doll me up. I got in so much trouble but i loved it. Continued sneaking aroundin my sisters and moms clothes. Later in life started exploring with boys and girls. Finally now at 40 have determined that i dont want to be a girl but i love looking and feeling pretty.
      Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I was about 5 0r 6 when I first tried on a little girl’s dress I found. Of course, at that age, I didn’t understand why I wanted to wear that dress. It just felt right.

I started at the age of 5 and started shaving at 13 started transition 53 at the age of 55 in june I will be a come a full female I love dresses and heels

Anonymous

I there girl friend how are you , I’m new to this site and love it cause I can be a lady that I am and no one knows so I excited to make friend and be a pretty girl with my new friend and open up about my life style that nobody knows off so this is a great site to be my myself as a princess I love to be

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I started wearing stockings, pantyhose and heels at 4. I began dressing partly fem at 17 and fully fem at 18.

My journey began as a teenage wannabe. I cannot recall what had prompted me originally other than curiosity.  In my late teenage years, I was outed to my parents. Being naive and scared, I reacted in a way that is my only regret which resulted in suppressing my feelings for 20 years. It has only been over the past 2 years that I have embraced my femininity and am exploring it all in full.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I start cross dressing when I was 10, I started having of being submissive pretty girl and always wanted to look as pretty as I girl can be ,I done few times alone at home but not with anyone I guess I thought it may be not appropriate to my friends and wife but I am excited to find this side ,I feel like home

Anonymous

[quote quote=101039]I start cross dressing when I was 10, I started having of being submissive pretty girl and always wanted to look as pretty as I girl can be ,I done few times alone at home but not with anyone I guess I thought it may be not appropriate to my friends and wife but I am excited to find this side ,I feel like home[/quote]

And i just wanted to mention when was about fourteen i stold my friends sister panties and make up and bras and go home and try to be like her and would for some reason fantasizing of my friends sister to make me her best girl friend and let her dominate me and still do fantasies like that is that normal for me but i am straight cd and love to look like a princess full time all girly samantha but do you think being a submissive crossdresser is weird?

Anonymous

Hi Arianna I guess I started crossdressing when I was around 5 or 6 I would spend alot of time at our next door neighbours house they had two girls and they always had the prettiest clothes Easter dresses ect. We would play out side and I allways made sure to get real dirty and wet because I knew there mother would dress me in there clothes including panties until my boy clothes were clean. The girls liked when I had to wear there clothes they would dress me like i was there doll of course I would put up a fuss but I really liked being dressed up in girl clothes. I have always thought I was meant to be a girl even my mother said when she was pregnant with me she was sure I was a girl I really wish I was.

Anonymous

[quote quote=101121]I first felt like wearing lingerie when I was 10 but I had a thought of crossdresser since I was much younger and yes I love the way it feel on me and looks on me I feel very sexy when I’m fully dressed as a girl and love the way it look on me and I guess because of that I started to feel a little bit of a submissive too and always wanted a friend who also has the same feelings about being a pretty girl and I don’t think I can come out of closet and let my family and friends to know that I am very much a woman inside ,and so i found this great site to explore my inner feeling with my kind of girls

[/quote]
      I was born a guy and as long as I can remember I wanted to be a feminine girl ,I guess some people desire to he a doctor or engineer or teacher, I wanted to be a pretty samantha. Because I’m in love with my samantha side of me cause that’s what make me happy with my dressing on and enjoying looking pretty, too bad I can’t do it all the time. Hope to share and make new friends here soon , so I can be samantha all the time with my new fems

Xan
      Lady

I vaguely recall a couple of scenarios from before I was 10 years old, each of which had a minor influence on me. Once we were visiting a friend’s house, and after my baby brother had an accident (he was maybe 2-3), the only spare underwear available were our friend’s daughter’s. We’re talking toddler undies, but I was strangely compelled by  a situation where a boy had to wear girls underwear. I also recall “dressing up” with my sisters by turning one my dad’s big white t-shirts into a dress. It fell past my knees, so I just added a belt to cinch up the waist. Might have included a pair of mom’s shoes, too. There’s an old photograph of this somewhere, I believe; my recollection is a bit fuzzy.

The most powerfully influential scenario happened when I was 11 and went to sleep away camp for the first time. The setup is a bit of an odd story, but what I remember is that the boys’ cabins and girls’ cabins (which were on opposite ends of the camp) maintained a fun but heated rivalry all week. One evening the girls stole the boys’ mascot, “Bob” (a mannequin, more or less), brought it to breakfast the following morning, and announced that “Bob” had been turned into “Barb.”

Well, that simple, silly episode flipped a sort of gender switch in my mind. Strangely, I felt a strong sense of envy about Bob/Barb’s situation. I have aspired to be feminine ever since. I was a different person when I came home from camp that week – on the inside, at least. I started trying on my mom’s clothes very soon afterward.

Petra Y
      Lady

I started around the age of 8 to 9 years. I found my moms wedding dress in a trunk in our shed and I don’t know why but I tried it on. There was an orange dress there as well and after trying both several times I was hooked. Slowly progressed to some lip stick I found in a box and borrowing moms bras and some of her other clothes for quick try ons. Didn’t know what it was all called then. Slowed down for many years until I reached my 40s and met my wife. Told her about this quite quickly and as she was okay with it started getting my own clothes for the first time. Now have a full wardrobe and dress as often as I want.

Ι must have been 6 or 7.  I just loved the pretty things the girls got to wear and saw no reason I could not wear them too!

Anonymous

I started when I was around 15. I don’t know why but I had the chance to buy some underwear so I took the plunge and it was then I wore my first bra. I can still remember, some 45 years later how excited I felt and how lovely it was. I dress on and off when I can but I’m firmly in the closet, apart from chatting on CD Heaven!!!

Leslie
      Lady

I started as a teenager when I would go into my mother’s dresser and put on a girdle. I was so excited by the material and the tight fit. To this day I still prefer tight fitting clothes made with silky material and/or spandex. The next item I tried was a full slip and I loved the feel over my torso. After my teenage years I didn’t experiment with women’s clothes until I was in my late 20’s when I put on a pair of panties on a whim as my wife and I were making love. That really became the starting point for my desire to buy and wear many different women’s clothes.

Maggie
      Lady

I was crossdressing as long as I can remember. Wearing girls, as was back, then women’s clothes just came natural. But repressed and fought for years as I was supposed to be a boy. Always cross dressed and have now begin my journey coming-out. It has been 8 months and feel free! I do not dress all the time as I still must be male in many of my roles, but am really enjoying dressing and going out en femme!!!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I was 11 the first time I dressed in my mom’s pantyhose, underwear, bra, dress and a wide brimmed hat.  I remember how amazing it felt and how exhilarating it felt.  Within the last 2 years, I have started again and that same feeling is there.

I don’t actually recall the exact age I was, but it was when I was really young. Elementary school or maybe earlier. Pantyhose were some of the first items I tried, but my cousin slept over for a week and she wore a little babydoll that I actually got to wear one night.

I started when I was 10 after my Dad died.  I don’t know if his death triggered it somehow, but I was home alone a lot since my Mom worked full time.  I was curious and tried on her clothes and wig, and it just felt right for me.  That was 40 years ago.

michelee
      Lady

As most young boys do, I had these fleeting fantasies about women’s clothes.  It wasn’t until I realized that I was bi-sexual and started dating men that I realized that I truly had a feminine side.  One of my dates asked me to dress for him.  I wore a teddy, hose, and 4″ heels while making love and the race was on.  I was 30 at the time.  As the years passed I was never able to dress in femme mode full time.  I never was nor will be passable, sad to say.  But I just love the feeling of being feminine.

Becka
      Lady

Like many gals here I was between 10 – 12.  I was playing with a group of friends and had to use the bathroom.  I went into my friends house and shut the bathroom door.  Hanging on the back was a silky, sheer black negligee and for some reason was compelled to put it on.  I stripped down and put it own, and I was hooked!

After this episode it was a bit later that I started putting on my mom’s underwear and pantyhose.  As a late teen I actually bought some of my own and would play whenever possible.  The first time I shaved my legs I was really in heaven.

Today I live a “straight” life and it is very difficult as the urges get very strong.  My wife has called me on the carpet for shaving.  Makes life very difficult.  She knows I have “dressed” in the past and does not accept it.  I’ve gone to “hybrid dressing”, my term, where (on weekends) I get up early, shower and put on panties (and sometimes a cami), under my male shirt, but almost exclusively wear womens jeans.  The tighter the better.  I will also wear trouser socks or knee highs, and I’ve bought a few pairs of “booties”, the short boots women wear.  They tend to be very generic looking, but are a turn on because I know they are meant for women.

People notice at times, but I feel so good in these clothes I don’t care!

What do others do?  I so want to “come out”, and have fun with gurls!

Anonymous

The first time I cross-dressed was when I finally gathered enough bravery to buy some girl clothes from the store. It was a long cotton dress with spaghetti straps, the type you’d wear at home or on hot days in summer.

Anonymous

Hi All

My first recollection is being very young and in a dressing room with my mother. I was fascinated with the lace around the hem of her slip and wanted to touch it. When I was eight I was home with Rhuematic fever for three months , one afternoon when my mother went shopping I tried on a pair of her panties that were washed and folded in a basket.  I’m sure the feeling of putting them on is the same feeling I still get today. I always describe it as “that wonderful feeling” I purchased my first panties at a Kmart when I was 16, that was 44 years ago.

I had the urge throughout my life. However< I was a late bloomer.

I first cross dressed in a beautiful 116″ hooped skirt as a lady of the 1870’s for a costume party with all the extras: lace pantellettes, hooped lacey petticoat, makeup, jewelry, wig and a string purse.

After that I was hooked on dressing as a woman. As a matter of fact I realized that underneath it all that I  really a woman! . Am now a transsexual lady

I just love to dress and act like a woman.

I was born in 1957, and I was about 13 or 14 when I first ever fancied wearing Panties, also nylon stockings.

At about this point in time, I was needing some new underwear, and told my folks I’d like to have Panties, and they let me know in no uncertain terms that I would drop that idea if I knew what was good for me!

At age 49, it came back to me that I really would like to wear Panties, and after trial and error buying different brands in different sizes, I found my way and started catching up on the fun I’d been missing out on for so many years!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Started around 12 myself with a flower dress I aquire from old clothes destined to be throwing up had it for many years then with everyday life I stops but many years later the urge came back. Today I’ve assemble a small wardrobe enjoy dress up as much as I can🌹

Leah
      Baroness

I started to dress when I was 4/5 yrs old.  Just in panties, then I found pantyhose drying in the shower and how great they felt.  After that, a bikini bathing suit or maybe a bra but it quieted down until mid teens and started top pick up while in college, grabbing that lone pair of panties that was in the lost n found.  I have a large collection of lingerie and this past year bought my first skirts, tops and a wig to go along with trying out make up

Anonymous

I think I was 7 living in Ohio by lake Erie. I put on my moms panties and pantyhose and the thrill I got was so joyous and the material was so soft I was in heaven. The saga continued to today and my impulses of old have not diminished but have grown to a full blown need to dress and express myself as a woman. TTFN

Danielle

Anonymous

One of my very first memories as a child was that I was playing in a family friend’s pool. I was just starting potty training and I had an accident. My mother didn’t have any other underwear for me and the house we were at only had little girls. My mom’s friend gave her a pair of white panties with lace trim on the leg holes.

Fast forward to 10-11 years old and I found a pair of my mom’s black satin panties, I felt compelled to try them on. I had the most wonderful feeling ever when I pulled them on and felt the satin over myself. It was a very sexual satisfying memory and made me a cross dresser for life. I was hooked.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was 4 and had a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. I liked to get close and touch them. My parents made me stop. Dad was harsh. Mom didn’t like that. She gave me stockings and pantyhose to play with and let me borrow her heels. I began wearing the pantyhose and heels with a long shirt that looked like a short dress.

The first memory I can remember of me exploring my feminine ways was when I was about 10 years old. I have an older sister who was just starting high school at the time and I can remember all of the dresses and skirts she was wearing to school and thinking how pretty they were for some reason and wondering what it would be like to wear them. Fast forward about a week, I was about to get into the shower and sitting right outside my sisters room was her laundry basket with her clean clothes. I walked over to it and started looking through it when I came across a white cotton thong w/ a picture of a cherry. I grabbed it as fast as I could put it in my pocket and went into the bathroom to shower. I turned the shower on, got undressed and pulled the thong out and slipped it on. It was such an unbelievable feeling, no idea why but I was loving every second of it. I couldn’t stop looking at my butt in the mirror lol. From there on out I probably wore a pair of my sisters panties everyday. 14 years later and I’m exploring my feminine ways more then ever. I have at least 100 pairs of panties, 20 bras, a bunch of different outfits, and dress as a girl whenever I can. I’m starting to realize I might be more comforts k when I’m presenting as a girl…

Anonymous

I remember it well. I was about 5 years old and my sister wanted to play dress up. I was 5 so I thought it would be fun. And I’m sure some where in my mind I wanted to. I got dress just like a little girl. I had panties tights and a dress. My sister brushed my hair and put a burette and I looked just like a little girl. This went on all the time. We spent the whole summer dressing up. My mom didn’t really care she thought it was cute and I was behaving. We would play out side ride our bikes with friends. It was great none of the kids said anything it was great!!!. I truly enjoyed it. I’m not sure how long it would have lasted if my mom didn’t put a stop to it. We were going school shopping and we were at Kmart. As we started in the girls section. My sister and I were picking stuff out and my mom said what are you doing. You cant dress like a girl at school. I was heart broken. After that my mom wouldn’t let us play dress up any more. We would when ever we got a chance. My mom did catch us a few times and didn’t really care. Soon after my sister stared getting new friend and our dress up time was over. I started back up in my teens and would dress when ever I could. My sister had caught me wearing her clothes and asked that I stop. She said we were to old to share clothes and that I should buy my own. She wasn’t mean or mad she understood. I started buying panties. Only black panties that way when I was at school nobody would know. I soon got a girl friend and stop for a while. I kept it a secret as it is still a secret. My sister asks sometimes If I still dress up. I tell her no but she knows. We were at a bar one night and she brought it up oddly enough I had panties on. I showed her the strap and she laughed and said I knew u still dressed. We don’t talk about it much but I still enjoy woman’s clothing and most of all I love her for showing me my fem side.

I remember it very well.  Although I remember telling other kids that I was a girl at age 8 whenever I was at a daycare or something like that, I never really thought about it much until around age 13 when I began looking into my mother’s drawers and closet once I became a latchkey kid.  I loved the textures and the feel of the silk and lace and her blouses.  I found that touching the garments caused me to become aroused and one day, just to experience it, I put on one my mother’s silk slips.  I just so happened this was the first time I experienced orgasm and the fetish stuck.  I couldn’t get enough of it after that.  Then coupling it with my father’s 70s porn stash and normal boy adolescent yearnings, I found that dressing up made me feel better about myself and I began to realize that I really enjoyed touching the feminine side of myself.  As the years went on, I gave her more running room, so to speak and even finally named her and embraced her.  She is very much a part of me.

Anonymous

boiling it down… I started when I was four, I wanted to be a little girl.

Simple as that.

Imogen x

I was about 8 years old and remember spending the night at my Aunt’s home and seeing her bra laying near my bed.  I wanted to see how it felt so I put it on and yes it was exciting but felt incomplete wanted to dress more, which I eventually did.  At home I would go to the bathroom and get my mother’s clothes that was in the hamper and get fully dressed, it felt so natural.

Great question. I don’t remember the time my sister and her friends dressed me up as  a girl but my mother and sister tell me I was about two. I don’t have any memory about it but it must have left something in my mind, as I grew I didn’t think about girls or what they wore until I was about ten. At that time I admired the look of girls in nice dresses and pretty sweaters and plaid skirts although I didn’t get started until I was fifteen when my sister who was sixteen started wearing pretty nylon panties not the plain white cotton she had worn and she also had some pretty nighties that caught my interest. We shared the same bathroom and hamper, one night I was checking out one of her nighties she caught me holding it up looking at it I would have put it on if she had not walked in on me. I didn’t know what to say, she was not angry and said if I wanted to wear it just ask she said it was all right for boys to want to wear girls clothes, she let me wear panties and nighty to sleep in that night from then on I was hooked, now that I am eighty I still love my girly clothes.

Anonymous

in 1975 or so, my wife and I went to a Holloween party–very simple and just among a group of very cis gender friends—I didn’t make a big deal about the skirt and top and cheap wig–and a wisp of lipstick, but after we got home, I kinda just wanted to leave it on a while……….she got the clue that something was lurking in my head………obviously a wife can tell when her husband likes something………two weeks later she surprised me with a complete outfit on the bed—a pink push up bra–matching panties, a-line skirt and cami top–and a much better shoulder length wig………in the bathroom, two pink shavers and jell…….with a note—-“need help—-holler’—-I didn’t have any resistance……..she same later to do a much more sultry make-up look, and styled the wig and the night was miraculous…….the next day she said if I wanted to explore this, I’d have to do my own make up style, my own lingerie style, and all the shoes, wigs, accessories, etc would be mine to explore……….and she’d help as needed………….I sure didn’t get off the boat….and in 40 years, each year thereafter was more exciting than the last, she push’s me more and more and never tells me if I’m going over-board—she likes the evolution to even more realistic and more sexy……….and I’ve got tons more stuff than her….she loves it, and since I am so much larger than her, she get’s her own, and sometimes I catch her picking around my make=up box—-a gloss, a stain, an eyeshadow, a lip pencil, and even highlighter–I’ve spent hours watching application videos and they’re all mostly really good.   This year is the year for lip plumpers and maybe razor blading………I think she’s OK with a total woman if I wanted too—we’ve had so many years of experiencing the normal life and this life that a little appendage is easily replaced………….it’s totally our private adventure–we have a big family, and no one else  has ever suspected and we do not share this………Husband Wife fantasy is healthy, and it sure helps to keep my weight down, hands always clean, diet is controlled and my male complexion is very good, and I can get a very smooth surface to apply that primer…………I feel the pain for those that can’t share all of their life with their spouse—–there is so much to have—-and for those that can’t even shave—-in my case, my wife loves me, and not the hair on my legs, arms, hands, feet, but she sure loves that little V showing through very sheer string tied bikini panties with black lace trim………………works for me too !!

Anonymous

I first felt like wearing lingerie when I was 10 but I had a thought of crossdresser since I was much younger and yes I love the way it feel on me and looks on me I feel very sexy when I’m fully dressed as a girl and love the way it look on me and I guess because of that I started to feel a little bit of a submissive too and always wanted a friend who also has the same feelings about being a pretty girl and I don’t think I can come out of closet and let my family and friends to know that I am very much a woman inside ,and so i found this great site to explore my inner feeling with my kind of girls

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?