- August 19, 2020 at 5:26 pm #375888Elizabeth ReynoldsParticipantRegistered On: June 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Wore a thong to work today while in drab. I love the feeling in my bum – it reminds me all day that I’m wearing a beautiful panty.
However, I came home and changed into a pair of tight fitting ankle pants, heels and a double layer chiffon tank and changed into a pair of hipsters. While these are pants that are made for a thong, I find it hard to hide my male parts in my crotch while wearing a thong, resulting in an unattractive bulge. I’m only dressing for myself, not trying to pass outside, but can’t stand looking at the thing that ruins the smooth front of these pants.
Anybody else find they love a thong while in drag, but go for something with more coverage while in drag?
Maybe if I went full tuck it would be different…
- August 30, 2020 at 5:14 am #379168Ria FreichukLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 103Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
I wear one often especially around the house or when travelling. I do not wear them if there is a lot of bending or squatting involved in a project.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 30, 2020 at 4:48 am #379164
- August 26, 2020 at 3:36 pm #378030
- August 25, 2020 at 11:38 am #377607Beatress DonaldRegistered On: September 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
- August 25, 2020 at 9:29 am #377568Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1377Has thanked: 4218 timesBeen thanked: 2993 times
- August 24, 2020 at 8:35 pm #377391IsabelLadyRegistered On: February 4, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 50Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
I recall reading an article a many months, maybe even a year or more ago. It stated that if you are a MTF dresser, “you should NEVER wear a thong.” Why? Simply, it won’t fit. Tis is the opinion of whoever wrote the article, but I must say I tried a thong once and I agree.
Regardless of whether or not you tuck, men have more ‘stuff’ in that area than women do. Though all women’s clothing is designed to fit a different figure than most of us have, we can pull it off, as many body parts are the same. However, thongs are not designed to cover a large area in the same way panties/knickers (whatever you like to call them) are. Thong are designed to cover a woman’s vagina that it. The minimal material at the back is to help reduce seems being seen under tight dresses etc.
Plus, nearly every thong I’ve seen in shops/online have a panty alternative, so your not missing out on the style.
At the end of the day, it’s your choice as your dressing for yourself. But my opinion is we shouldn’t wear things, as they will not everything we need them too. Sorry, have to emphasise that this is just my opinion, you don’t have to agree or comply, just making this clear as last time I posted about my thoughts I got a lot of replies telling me I was harsh and judgemental which is not/never was the case. Just sharing my thoughts. Hope this helps, someone.
I would appreciate it if you do not click thanks, as I spend too much time clearing them from my notifications.
- August 23, 2020 at 4:37 pm #377039Mary Ann SummersLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 116Has thanked: 350 timesBeen thanked: 843 times
- August 21, 2020 at 11:23 am #376365Tania Alejandra Piña GonzalezLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- August 20, 2020 at 6:53 pm #376179AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Thongs are basically all I wear, although I do have a few bikinis. My wife mostly wears bikinis, so it makes it easy to separate our panties in the laundry. Anyway, I underdress with thongs and wear them when dressed as well. As for tucking, let’s just say that with my particular physical build, it isn’t really necessary, even when I wear leggings. Hope that wasn’t TMI. 🙂
- August 20, 2020 at 12:25 pm #376079Leah SantiniLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 120Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 461 times
There are a number of nice looking Thong style Gaffs on the market that one could use to keep things flat and smooth and still feel girly in thong style panties.
Personally, I don’t like thongs; I find them a bit uncomfortable. I prefer Bikinis and Boy shorts. I have several Bikini style gaffs (wearing one right now) that do the trick for me.
- August 20, 2020 at 4:59 am #375995Darcy GrigsbyLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 31Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
- August 20, 2020 at 2:57 am #375968Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1575Has thanked: 1166 timesBeen thanked: 4129 times
When I first began dressing fully femme and began going out, I always wore very short dresses and sheer to waist pantyhose. if my dress crept or blew up a little I could end up showing off something that shouldn’t be showing. I used to wear high cut panties and thongs over my pantyhose to keep that from happening. I was OK with a little panty peek once in a while.
- August 20, 2020 at 2:24 am #375967patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 68Replies: 1262Has thanked: 2106 timesBeen thanked: 4365 times
I love thongs and I found a couple pair in my wifes old things that just barely keep my boy bits in .
However I dnt think I could tuck at all with these.
I do have a thong gaff that I seem to be able to tuck in.
- August 19, 2020 at 9:38 pm #375931Diane CrowDuchessRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 191Has thanked: 1562 timesBeen thanked: 904 times
- August 19, 2020 at 9:16 pm #375927AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 19, 2020 at 8:28 pm #375921Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1310Has thanked: 12981 timesBeen thanked: 4262 times
I would love the opportunity to try but work here its not an option and wife would kill if I left home underdressed around house is sometimes ok but not leaving home thanks.
- August 19, 2020 at 6:44 pm #375902Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 43Replies: 1562Has thanked: 7414 timesBeen thanked: 3966 times
My thongs and cheekies are my favirites, and daily’s. I’m of average…build, and find that with proper adjustment I can get things to behave most times even in the thongs. If I know I’ll be doing alot of squatting or weird bending at work I’ll choose others, but slippage can happen in almost anything besides my old trunk boxers, and thats just ewwww
- August 19, 2020 at 6:04 pm #375893Diane CrowDuchessRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 191Has thanked: 1562 timesBeen thanked: 904 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.