Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi, girls! Here’s a little poll that’s sort of different.  If you’ve ever imagined or fantasized about going out dressed whether you’re a crossdresser or transgendered, how do you view yourself?  I will admit that for most of the time, for me, it’s a third person/third party fantasy, in that I imagine myself dressed, but it’s like I’m looking at myself from a few feet away.  I think it’s harder to put yourself to be fully within the fantasy only seeing parts of yourself, as you look outward.  But I wonder if that can be a little more satisfying – knowing, of course, that fantasies will never fully take the place of real-life experiences.

A little side note, as I’ve mentioned, I’ve had ‘published’ about 20 cd/tg stories on fictionmania, some from a third person view where the action takes place to and around characters in the story, whether awake or asleep, while the other stories are from a first-person narrative where it’s all strictly actions and thoughts of the main character and associated re-actions by others, and only when the main character is aware. Yet even in those, if I put myself into that role as I’m writing, as it were, I’m still mostly imagining being outside that person’s body.

Hugs, ChloëC

Fascinating question! Fantasy plays a big role in my perception of my alter ego and persona. I voted #2 – but it does change a bit according to the situation…I think!

I’ve been out and about a few times, and looking forward to more. I view myself from within the fantasy, its me, but a femme version, I’m “Kris”. I am not at all separate or viewing the whole situation from the outside, or seeing “her” from without. It’s easy to forget that you are presenting your alter ego at these times, but since my persona is a feminized, idealized version of myself its quite comfortable. I’m growing more comfortable in this skin as well.

If I am taking photos, its the same – I’m “Kris” – no difference. However, when I am analyzing the photos, I am the photographer analyzing his subject and his photographic work, separate from the images I see. . And it’s here I see a dichotomy. I -as my male self – dislike having my picture taken. “Kris” – as my female self – loves it – I/she seems to be a bit of a diva. “I” have no problem looking at “her” pictures often repeatedly, its fun actually. I cannot do this comfortably with pictures of my male self. I mentioned this to my wife, and she says “That’s because it’s not you, its her.”

Interesting, but I’m not going to try to understand too much or fight it. At the end of the day, I must say I enjoy this duplicity and fantasization that I can play from both sides.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Your poll for me was to limiting. Since I have been out, I have had the real experience of being out and about as Cassie. Sometime the real word lives up to the fantasies and sometimes not. Sometimes the fantasies are third person and sometimes first.
      Sometimes — at least for me – real life is going so good it almost seems like a fantasy.
      My biggest fear is that this, my real life fantasy, might turn into a nightmare.

. Cassie

Davina
      Lady

Third person, someone who is viewing me in a dress, nylons and heels. Hopefully they say “looks nice”!

I have a Meryl Streep hair style which can be fixed in a unisex style when in male mode. Yet I see myself out in public as a classy senior citizen that blends into the crowd.  Certainly more passable than when younger and wearing more daring outfits.

a couple of different views, both involving seeing myself from outside my body as another person would. both involve vintage vehicles, because I’m a gasoline junkie.
      in one, I see a Daisy duke like girl, but with long blond hair driving down the road in a vintage pickup truck, wearing flannel shirt and tight fitting jeans.
      in the other, I see the same blonde girl, but now she’s driving a sleek 80s era Camaro Z28, and as she gets out, shows a lot of leg under her miniskirt. her top is low cut, but tasteful, and she’s wearing knee high boots.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chloe,

I have only had a couple of fantasies about being out with another cross dresser. In them I saw us from the third person view from several feet away.
      Of course in those I look more like one of the girls in a ZZ Top video than I do dressed in real life. Hey, it is a fantasy after all!

💕Lara

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Mainly me walking through a park and trying to picture how I would look to other people as I walked by them.

💕Lola

I may be in denial but when I’m dressed and out in public I feel that I look hot. And even if I don’t really look hot it makes me feel like the woman I am inside and that’s what it’s all about !!

Anonymous

Definitely, first person POV, when I’m out en femme.

I have also written some CD/TG fiction and it’s all in first person. I tried writing in third person, but it just didn’t feel right.

Interesting question:  I always see myself from my own viewpoint – and as it’s a fantasy, I never look in a mirror – after all, why upset the fantasy?  Other than that, I can only say that I always seem to have lost two stone in weight, become 30 years younger, finally got my make up right and learned how to walk like a woman, talk like a woman and be perfectly feminine in my actions and gestures.  Mind – like I said… it’s a fantasy.  Ah well; maybe one day…  Holly XXX

Hi! I’m interested in reading some of your books. Under what name do you write, and where can I find them? Best Marlene.

Davina
      Lady

I see myself in a dress, nylons and heels walking through a mall going into a beauty salon and having my hair done. Then going into stores to buy dresses, skirts and lingerie. All fantasy but so enjoyable to think about.

I like to think of myself as a woman with all the attributes of a woman . Feeling beautiful desirable and getting a hello

I never fantasise about being dressed in public as that is something I’d never do. I prefer to blend in and not draw attention to myself when out and about. However, I do enjoy thinking of myself at a CD/TG event or dressing service and both are on my bucket list, these are quite realistic fantasies and I see myself from both first person and third person perspectives. Depending on the scenario.

Oddly enough, my wildest and most unrealistic fantasies are reserved for my would-be macho self and I’m totally in drab for those… I’ve fought a lot of battles and won a lot of wars, all from the comfort of my own head. My girl dreams are quite tame in comparison.

Usually third person, but sometimes first person (unlike dreams, where it’s usually first person and occasionally third person).

Karen x

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

The few times a year I able to”go public”, I inevitably end up with either the “Clever Secretary” look, black skirt, jacket, heels and hose, or the “elegant “mature lady”, in a below the knee skirt, blouse and drop waist cardigan. Pantyhose/stocking and low heels complete this picture.

I’ve been to two CD formals and “dressed to the nines” in a long flowing evening gown or in one case “Scarlett O Caty” in a red and black Civil War replica gown with the full skirt and petticoat underneath.

“All of the above” (and more) can be sen in my public photo gallery on this site

Happy dressing,

Caty.

Anonymous

hi ladies, well my perspective of myself is in third person, usually as a wife, doing tasks of a wife, sometimes as a mother as well with a very beautiful,  tender and loving masculine wife, who make me compliment about my femininity hugs felicity

I don’t fantasize much but, if I do it’s usually in first person. I dream as my male self, maybe because the dreams include friends and family who only know that me.

Never really thought about this aspect until now. I guess I would be me looking out just as I would in real life. I know that is how I dream which is sort of fantasizing. BTW I met up with a very young and handsome Dean Martin last night. He sang “That’s Amore'” to me. I even felt like I was blushing. I just adore him. Ahh, in another life!!!

Love,

Tommie

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi girls, again! My goodness it’s been almost 3 1/2 years since I asked this question. Was this right after I joined? Have to look (oops, no, it was another one that recently came back,!). Anyway my outlook has changed a little since then probably or mostly because of joining this site, reading all these fabulous posts and stories and looking at the pics of all you absolutely beautiful women who make this such a warm welcoming and enjoyable place to share. I now see out of myself rather than at me from a distance more often…which is really nice. Thank you all for your responses , they have helped me see myself a little clearer…and I like that… and I like better what I see.

Hugs ChloeC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.

I voted #6. I tend to have a very active subconscious when I’m asleep; therefore my mind can generate some strong and vivid imagines. I’ve had en femme dreams in both the first and third person; sometimes both in the same dream.

I like to meditate. I usually lay in bed with headphones on and listen to brainwave music. I can become very deep and relaxed during these sessions. As I meditate, I picture myself sometimes from the outside seeing all of me and sometimes I am inside myself looking out through my eyes. I see myself walking down a very long beach. No one else is on the beach. I am walking barefoot. I have athletic shorts on and loose baggy blouse on with only one or two buttons done. I have a very womanly figure. My long hair is blowing from the breeze coming off the ocean. The breeze catches my loose semi open blouse. I have no stress as I walk down the beach. I am perfectly accepting of who I am. It is just me, the ocean waves lapping up on the beach, the sun shining on me and clean breeze blowing off the ocean.

I picked #2 in the survey.

You misspelled lesbinim

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?