When fantasizing about yourself dressed and out, how to you view yourself?

A fun poll about how we view ourselves

You must be logged in to participate.
  • 1. Do you see yourself from a distance, such as looking over your shoulder or from outside the location you’re imagining - which is third person.
  • 2. Do you see out from within the you in your imagination, that is, you don’t see your total self (except in a mirror, of course) but you see your arms, hands, etc., or you look around or you see others - which is first person.
  • 3. You don’t fantasize at all
  • 4. You’ve never thought about this aspect until now.
  • 5. You’ve had the chance to do live action fantasy role playing as a female character with others
  • 6. Some other response not mentioned. (but please do!)
  • Creator
    Topic
    ChloeC
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2019
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 621

Hi, girls! Here’s a little poll that’s sort of different.  If you’ve ever imagined or fantasized about going out dressed whether you’re a crossdresser or transgendered, how do you view yourself?  I will admit that for most of the time, for me, it’s a third person/third party fantasy, in that I imagine myself dressed, but it’s like I’m looking at myself from a few feet away.  I think it’s harder to put yourself to be fully within the fantasy only seeing parts of yourself, as you look outward.  But I wonder if that can be a little more satisfying – knowing, of course, that fantasies will never fully take the place of real-life experiences.

A little side note, as I’ve mentioned, I’ve had ‘published’ about 20 cd/tg stories on fictionmania, some from a third person view where the action takes place to and around characters in the story, whether awake or asleep, while the other stories are from a first-person narrative where it’s all strictly actions and thoughts of the main character and associated re-actions by others, and only when the main character is aware. Yet even in those, if I put myself into that role as I’m writing, as it were, I’m still mostly imagining being outside that person’s body.

Hugs, ChloëC

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Amy Catrelle
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 239

I never fantasise about being dressed in public as that is something I’d never do. I prefer to blend in and not draw attention to myself when out and about. However, I do enjoy thinking of myself at a CD/TG event or dressing service and both are on my bucket list, these are quite realistic fantasies and I see myself from both first person and third person perspectives. Depending on the scenario.

Oddly enough, my wildest and most unrealistic fantasies are reserved for my would-be macho self and I’m totally in drab for those… I’ve fought a lot of battles and won a lot of wars, all from the comfort of my own head. My girl dreams are quite tame in comparison.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Burk
      Lady
      Registered On: August 22, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 45

I like to think of myself as a woman with all the attributes of a woman . Feeling beautiful desirable and getting a hello

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Davina
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Replies: 153

I see myself in a dress, nylons and heels walking through a mall going into a beauty salon and having my hair done. Then going into stores to buy dresses, skirts and lingerie. All fantasy but so enjoyable to think about.

Marlene Roberts
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 255

Hi! I’m interested in reading some of your books. Under what name do you write, and where can I find them? Best Marlene.

Holly Marie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 8, 2022
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 89

Interesting question:  I always see myself from my own viewpoint – and as it’s a fantasy, I never look in a mirror – after all, why upset the fantasy?  Other than that, I can only say that I always seem to have lost two stone in weight, become 30 years younger, finally got my make up right and learned how to walk like a woman, talk like a woman and be perfectly feminine in my actions and gestures.  Mind – like I said… it’s a fantasy.  Ah well; maybe one day…  Holly XXX

Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 966

Definitely, first person POV, when I’m out en femme.

I have also written some CD/TG fiction and it’s all in first person. I tried writing in third person, but it just didn’t feel right.

Jima Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: October 10, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 11

I may be in denial but when I’m dressed and out in public I feel that I look hot. And even if I don’t really look hot it makes me feel like the woman I am inside and that’s what it’s all about !!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lola Caprice
      Lady
      Registered On: May 26, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 318

Mainly me walking through a park and trying to picture how I would look to other people as I walked by them.

💕Lola

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1162

Hi Chloe,

I have only had a couple of fantasies about being out with another cross dresser. In them I saw us from the third person view from several feet away.
      Of course in those I look more like one of the girls in a ZZ Top video than I do dressed in real life. Hey, it is a fantasy after all!

💕Lara

Kelli Marlowe
      Lady
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 172

a couple of different views, both involving seeing myself from outside my body as another person would. both involve vintage vehicles, because I’m a gasoline junkie.
      in one, I see a Daisy duke like girl, but with long blond hair driving down the road in a vintage pickup truck, wearing flannel shirt and tight fitting jeans.
      in the other, I see the same blonde girl, but now she’s driving a sleek 80s era Camaro Z28, and as she gets out, shows a lot of leg under her miniskirt. her top is low cut, but tasteful, and she’s wearing knee high boots.

Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 989

I have a Meryl Streep hair style which can be fixed in a unisex style when in male mode. Yet I see myself out in public as a classy senior citizen that blends into the crowd.  Certainly more passable than when younger and wearing more daring outfits.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Davina
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Replies: 153

Third person, someone who is viewing me in a dress, nylons and heels. Hopefully they say “looks nice”!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 67
      Replies: 1079

Your poll for me was to limiting. Since I have been out, I have had the real experience of being out and about as Cassie. Sometime the real word lives up to the fantasies and sometimes not. Sometimes the fantasies are third person and sometimes first.
      Sometimes — at least for me – real life is going so good it almost seems like a fantasy.
      My biggest fear is that this, my real life fantasy, might turn into a nightmare.

. Cassie

Kris Burton
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2022
      Replies: 89

Fascinating question! Fantasy plays a big role in my perception of my alter ego and persona. I voted #2 – but it does change a bit according to the situation…I think!

I’ve been out and about a few times, and looking forward to more. I view myself from within the fantasy, its me, but a femme version, I’m “Kris”. I am not at all separate or viewing the whole situation from the outside, or seeing “her” from without. It’s easy to forget that you are presenting your alter ego at these times, but since my persona is a feminized, idealized version of myself its quite comfortable. I’m growing more comfortable in this skin as well.

If I am taking photos, its the same – I’m “Kris” – no difference. However, when I am analyzing the photos, I am the photographer analyzing his subject and his photographic work, separate from the images I see. . And it’s here I see a dichotomy. I -as my male self – dislike having my picture taken. “Kris” – as my female self – loves it – I/she seems to be a bit of a diva. “I” have no problem looking at “her” pictures often repeatedly, its fun actually. I cannot do this comfortably with pictures of my male self. I mentioned this to my wife, and she says “That’s because it’s not you, its her.”

Interesting, but I’m not going to try to understand too much or fight it. At the end of the day, I must say I enjoy this duplicity and fantasization that I can play from both sides.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.