Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I see an atractive woman Some of my thoughts are, wow I would like to be with her,  and some of my thoughts are wow I would like to be her,  or have blank like hers.  Amyone else here go through this?

For me it’s more like i wish I was her!!

Lanna

Yes, definitely.  I think I always lusted after women who were far too attractive for me to ever date.  So, after years of loneliness (I’m a slow learner), my lust turned to envy and I would look at them and marvel at how great they looked and wish I could look that way myself.  So now I sometimes buy the clothes that I think look so nice on them even though I know I’ll never, ever look like them.  I read something one day that said that one reason some men crossdress is because, despite their seeming lust for the kind of power men have, women also have power — the power of seduction and that is a kind of power that many of us males would like to have.  I know I would (and I’m sure my going out in stretch jeans and tight little tops won’t do it but I go out in them anyway and play pretend with myself).

Anonymous

I totally check her out every aspect, since I started dressing only 2 years ago yeah late bloomer it’s gotten to be more an more of checking them out. I also like to check out the girl on the “Lets make a deal show” always in a beautiful outfit with heels..

Lisa,

Off to work, wearing pink flame stitch panties today…….. 🙂

All of the above.  I am also frequently am thinking, I could wear that, I could never wear that, I would LOVE to wear that in private, or My god, why did she wear that.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I think it is a mixture of both. That’s how I first started dressing at age 11: I was thinking about girls at school wondering about what it would be like to date them and my thoughts somehow went to what it would be like to BE them and wear their clothes.

But at age 53 (soon to be 54) it is still the same blend of feelings-attraction to them romantically mixed with envy of their external femininity thatI wish I had been born with (cause to some extent at least I feel that I do possess an internal femininity).
      Cyn

…..”damn, I wish I could be her.  Her face, her hair, her curves, her breasts…all of it”

It is a little of both for me Ellie, if I know the girl, then it just admiring how cute she is and a bit jealous I would never look as good as her in that outfit.  If it is someone I don’t know, then it just depends on how she looks.  I check her out to see how she put her outfit together, is she wearing stockings, what shoe style is she wearing.  I study how she did her makeup so I can try to emulate her.  I think it helps me to decide what to get for myself.

Linda
      Lady

I think does she know just how lucky she is?  And then I think probably not, lol.  She could be having a bad day, things could be awful at home or work, kids could be a nightmare, she is just her.  So as much as I envy her, maybe not as we all have our lives and problems.

Anonymous

I’m attracted to how women carry themselves, facing the world and taking care of business while still looking awesome. Like my wonderful wife. I’m attracted to that, their internal qualities expressed in how they carry themselves and externally in dressing, but that’s a more ubiquitous human quality, I’m just attracted to women 🙂

Otherwise it’s a broad stroke outfit coordination, never ‘this’ or ‘that’ but ‘how she’s wearing this or that’. That’s kind of my relationship with lingerie on women too.

I guess then it’s an emulated attraction for aesthetics sake, like I see a girl rocking her leggings, then I want to rock those leggings and to own feeling good. Like she can feel good wearing that, then so can I.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m always looking at what women are wearing.</p>
      If I see a woman whose face is attractive, I look at her makeup (quickly, so I don’t look like I’m staring, or interestedly and with a smile if I’m talking to her. Great chance to study the eyes!).

Usually it’s about the clothing and shoes though. During the last summer I had a bit of a spending spree as I love summer dresses and last summer in England brought out so many lovely ones.

I worked at a rich accountancy firm, and also at a National museum. In both cases, the fashions were too tempting for my purse. I now have a good wardrobe of smart work clothes and colourful hippyish and chic styles. Not forgetting the evening sparkles!

There are some lovely geeky fashions that I intend to get into at my new place. Bright blue heels- who even knew they are a thing?

Love Laura

Yep, Ellie . . . probably you and every other heterosexual (and bisexual) crossdresser!

Jaiylyn
      Lady

Ellie,  I have these thoughts all the time. I check out her makeup and style. Think how would I look. I am a bit envious as well. As Lanna said above, I want to be the pretty girl always.

JaiymeLynne

Becka
      Lady

Oh yes, all the time!

I want to look like them, or wear what they are wearing!  That was how I found my femme loafers.  Saw a young woman who works at a store I frequent and buy femme things at.  She was wearing them and I complimented and asked about them.  She told me all about them, where she bought them on and on.  I was there a couple of weeks later buying a pair!

Love it!

Ellie, I’m glad you asked this question, because it’s something that’s been troubling me now for some years. In my 20’s and early 30’s (married by then), I had not the slightest urge to xdress, and so my admiration for women always had a romantic and (dare I say) carnal component.

I think the real change in my feelings towards women happened maybe a few years before I retired. I noticed that I longed more and more to be in the company of women — for reasons quite different from my macho, red-blooded male coworkers. I was more comfortable with them, much more at ease, with no need for the BS male game of competitive one-upsmanship.

I began to think maybe this was the beginnings of a drift toward the gay side of the LBGTQ spectrum, except that I had no desires of any kind to be with men.

Now, at this stage of my life, I observe women much less with the “I’d like to be with her” intent and much more with “I would like to look like her.” I have started to appreciate things like the shoes they wear, their dresses, the tight skinny jeans; their hair. I always study their makeup, wondering how or if I could ever achieve such an impeccably feminine appearance.

I don’t know where these changes in feelings will eventually take me. But I think, for now, I’ve reached a plateau and I’m happy to continue to admire, always, and emulate wherever possible.

yes I do

when I see a beautiful woman sometimes I wish I was in her body or daft as it sounds change brains for a day.I have the best silicon breasts money can buy but just once Id like to feel what its like with a real pair filling my bra.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Yes Paula, I love looking at attractive women even though I am very happily married to who I consider to be the sexiest redhead on the planet.

But I check their outfits, footwear, makeup, purse, accessories, the way they walk and everything about them. I find attractive women who really know how to put cool outfits together regardless of the occasion and also know how to properly apply their makeup and put their accessories together to be in an extreme minority! I don’t see many of them at all and I’m looking for them everywhere I go all of the time!

I also check them out in catalogs to get ideas for poses, makeup, clothing, and accessory ideas and when I like what I see, I try and incorporate their look into mine when I get my girl on as Scarlett. It seems to be working well according to all of the compliments I receive from the girls on this site!

Thanks for the subject, Paula!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous

I find myself secretly peeking and fantasizing at every woman that has something I find appealing.  It could be the way she wears her hair, her shoes, a dress or skirt, a blouse, or the tiny little bit of bra strap showing on her shoulder . . .  all of these things will take me to a wonderful place in my mind.  I’m always looking for ideas in fashion.  I spend most of my time relaxed at home so a nice pair of flats and jeans are just just as exciting as hot heels or a cocktail dress.  Okay now see, you have just caused me to go shopping for something new.  I don’t know what it will be but I did see a nice pair of high heel wedge sandals the other day . . .

I do that as well, more often than I would like. Maybe it’s because I spend most of my time by myself. At times, I wonder what my life would be like if I was born female. I’d like to think nothing would be all that much different other than the cosmetic changes (shoulder-length hair, ample breasts, hips, etc.) and dealing with periods, but I cannot be sure. All I can do is imagine what could be.

I like attractive women now I even notice her clothing and makeup, everything.

I do peoplewatch and while I certainly still find many women sexually attractive, I seem to now spend more time trying to discover what it is about a particular person that makes them attractive to me. Is it just the packaging (happens way to often) clothing, hair and makeup or it something else, sometimes its a natural beauty in their face and their features, the way they carry themselves walking and showing confidence in their expressions. Some women just exude pure sexuality which I really can’t fully explain, some of which, under closer examination have very little to offer in the area of body form or beauty.

I look for natural features first as I’ve never been a fan of too much makeup then observe what their wearing to accentuate the look.

Everytime I see a good looking woman I always wish that I could be her or look just like her!

Samantha x

Gals

-When I see an attractive woman, I wish I could be her then look me up and we could both call in sick for the day.

-JO

When I see an attractive woman, I appreciate looking at her like a work of art.

I do love women and seek to see some good features in each one.

When I was young, I was sexually attracted to to a good-looking or sexy woman. But for the last 25 years or so, it is only my wife that I have been sexually attracted to, in terms of women.

Anonymous

Hi, with me it is first I look that their clothes and imagine myself wearing them if they look good and second their mannerisms. Lastly if they are attractive I will fancy them as well. We are complicated are we not. Sandra Louise xx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

After an attractive women leaves the work place, the guys make all kinds of lusty comments about her legs, ass, and so forth. I chime in with similar comments, but in my mind, the reasons are for those legs and ass to me mine and guys making comments to me! It’s also part of being in stealth to “fit in” with the guys.

Jessica
      Lady

I do this too. It’s sort of a 1/2 and 1/2 on a good day and one a different day it’s just me wanting to be like them. Where I work there are a lot of twenty-something women and I could never look like them. I am a middle aged trans-person with a bio-male body. What I like to do though is take their outfit apart and see which part would work for me. The skinny jeans probably not so much (maybe I’ve never tried them), but certain tops would work, certain boots. Foot ware is hard to find in our sizes isn’t it? Especially the boots. I’m already six foot tall so if I got heels. Uffda.
      Anyway, I think there’s a third option. It’s just the admiration of beauty and wanting to be like that.

At least for me.

Jessi

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?