Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When I had the talk with my wife she didn’t seem shocked at all, in fact she didn’t say anything at first. I stared at her face for a few seconds and asked “So… what do you think?” her reply blew me away, but maybe it shouldn’t have. ” Well, we play around with my panties in bed, you’ve bought me tons of shoes and I’ve never returned a single pair because they were ugly, I just kind of had an idea.” At that moment one of the first things that went through my head was how I wish I would have told her much earlier. A few minutes later and then sporadically over the next few days I began having flashbacks, which suggested to me ‘How didn’t I know earlier?’ So that’s my thread point, well one of them, the other is to entertain Grace who seems very bored today 😉

Anonymous

I was driving across a bridge one day and my wife said, “I wonder what you would look like with lipstick on.”

I’m surprised I didn’t drive right off the bridge.

I should have known she was on to me.

-Caroline

Thank you Caroline, you gave me a good chuckle.

I’ve known for a long, long time about my feminine side. It’s been something I accepted and openly admitted to my wife before we got married about twenty years ago. However, I really have never felt the anxiety over not outwardly expressing it by dressing. When I started underdressing years ago, I just thought it would be fun. Now that I am taking it to the next level, it’s been more of a realization of how much I knew I would enjoy it. I had already made the decision, a couple months ago, to crossdress at a couple events where passing isn’t really necessary. In fact, one is a cosplay convention and I wanted to go in an extremely girly costume and keep a full beard just to mess with the minds of people that would see me from behind first. The whole idea of crossdressing publicly was exciting to me and I began thinking about it more and more. I really enjoy doing some of my manly hobbies and I have a very manly position at my employer. The pink fog was always there but not an issue. Circumstances just fell into place that made me realize dressing would probably be accepted at home and I knew how much I would love to do it. That’s when I decided to have the talk with my wife. I can’t say that she expected it in any way but I assume that she didn’t. It would have been fun doing this when I was younger and in better shape but I have no regrets. The pink fog just hadn’t enveloped me back then.

Going out dressed to the nines with a full beard? Talk about owning it, you should work that into your future plans Mikka. So much of what you said hits close to home, things fell into place this year, my wife and I had touched on the subject before, we now had an empty nest so  just add 2 and 2. As for myself I was always more less in control of the pink fog, but when I decided to let the genie out of the bottle everything changed.

The plan to dress with the full beard is still there. The cosplay convention has just been tentatively scheduled for September of 2021. Since I know I will be stepping out publicly sooner than that, I won’t be doing a long Santa beard for it. But it grows really fast and I’ll definitely be able to make it happen to some extent. A lot depends on when our local Pride Fest happens. I’m definitely dressing for that but I want to be passable. For some reason we have it in September here. Regardless, if I show up at the cosplay convention in my little Japanese schoolgirl costume with stubble and no makeup, the reactions I am looking for will still be the same.

If you just can’t wait for September come up here to Montreal, we have a huge parade.

Merci, Cindy. Mais j’ai un enfant avec des besoins spéciaux. Je dois rester près chez mois pour elle.

Lol I actually barely understood that, my French sucks. But thank you Mikka, and all my best wishes for your child.

Spooky how similar my situation to yours, Cindy Lou. I had kept myself so in check i never even admitted to myself, but my wife knew on some level. The way I put outfits together (hers and mine), color choices and patterns, the way I would buy clothes for her that she wouldn’t have bought but loved the way they looked on her. But until this year, I didn’t really know. And some of our… games and my outfits for them. I mean there were flashes, and I should’ve known, I guess… maybe I was too scared of it just because of how I was brought up.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?