- August 5, 2022 at 10:48 am #667781StephParticipantRegistered On: April 9, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 1Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
Do you dress while sitting with partner watching tv , just general round house , or do you dress just in bedroom and fun ect.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 8, 2022 at 9:33 am #668480Davina RyanLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 47Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
I’m an underdresser only. When I dress in the morning, it’s usually control panties, a firm control open girdle with light support stockings or panty girdle with light support tights/pantyhose, and a longline bra. And that’ll be it till bed-time. If I’m going out and about, I may reluctantly remove my bra if I think it’s likely to be conspicuous and draw unwanted attention.
- August 8, 2022 at 9:19 am #668478Ginger SnapBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 25Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
- August 8, 2022 at 8:36 am #668465Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 525Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 1677 times
- August 8, 2022 at 7:39 am #668456Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 258Has thanked: 2456 timesBeen thanked: 1300 times
- August 6, 2022 at 3:14 pm #668108Marg ProdueLadyRegistered On: March 16, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 145Has thanked: 466 timesBeen thanked: 455 times
I’m Intersex and dress 24/7 without even thinking about it. My hair is long and my wardrobe is like Emily’s. I look like a small soccer grandma most days and nights but do glam up for the weekends. Thanks Stef for this interesting topic. Marg
- August 6, 2022 at 1:45 pm #668074Jenny SheernessLadyRegistered On: October 27, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 25Has thanked: 165 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
I guess I fit into the “whenever I can” category. This tends to be when away on business mostly, but occasionally I might have a few hours home alone, but rare and just tend to dress then and not bother with makeup due to limited time…. Right now I am home alone for 4 days so I’ve seized the opportunity. I have on a flowery mini skirt, sheer nude hold up stockings, strappy sandals with a block heel, silky panties and a cream top, bra and forms, with full makeup and wig on. Just chilling out with a glass of wine, enjoying the opportunity and time alone which only come along occasionally.
Enjoy your dressing time ladies, it’s precious!
- August 6, 2022 at 12:55 pm #668067Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 842Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 3931 times
- August 6, 2022 at 11:47 am #668052Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 236Has thanked: 646 timesBeen thanked: 727 times
- August 6, 2022 at 7:32 am #667986Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 51Replies: 434Has thanked: 1697 timesBeen thanked: 1350 times
I dress when I am ‘home alone’; I potter round the house and may do some chores. I sometimes and have a drink & snack while watching TV. Usually every time I dress I go out for a pleasant walk (weather permitting).
- August 6, 2022 at 6:53 am #667971Becky DavisLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 56Has thanked: 410 timesBeen thanked: 217 times
Seeing how I live alone I dress first thing when I get up. Warmer months it a dress, always panties and bra. And during colder times love legging, or hose with a dress or skirt. I will get dressed get the coffee going and go downstairs to my workshop and do woodworking have gone out to blow snow dressed, that’s fun.
- August 6, 2022 at 5:24 am #667949StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 195Has thanked: 784 timesBeen thanked: 1004 times
Stephanie generally dresses in the morning for coffee etc with my wife, then after the day is winding down some late afternoon/evening dressing, generally a skirt and blouse and then a chemise and panties for bed.
- August 6, 2022 at 5:11 am #667946Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 816Has thanked: 881 timesBeen thanked: 3662 times
I mostly transform into Wendy on the weekends, or if I take a day off from work – and that is if I don’t have to do any chores.
But yeah, when I am Wendy my wife and I sit and netflix on sat. nights.
- August 6, 2022 at 4:32 am #667939Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 532Has thanked: 1938 timesBeen thanked: 2553 times
Well since I’ve come out to my wife i can dress anytime the kids aren’t home. Panties and bralette everyday. Every morning it’s hose and a jean skirt for morning coffee.
- August 6, 2022 at 4:27 am #667934Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 185Has thanked: 913 timesBeen thanked: 620 times
I dress when my wife is out of the hose as she doesn’t want to see me dressed but is supportive of my dressing. In the early morning I will dress at times, usually in a nightie and panties, for an hour or so while my wife is sleeping. That is also the time I am usually here.
- August 5, 2022 at 9:45 pm #667918ZennLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
About the only time I am not “dressed” is working on the vehicles or the house, otherwise it skirts and stockings, around the house or in public.
- August 5, 2022 at 9:04 pm #667908Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 963Has thanked: 21252 timesBeen thanked: 3379 times
I wear leggings in the cooler weather, and women’s short shorts in warmer weather, around the house. Women’s panties every other day. Man panties on alternate days.
Skirts, dresses, stockings, and heels when I have the house to myself for half the day or more.
- August 5, 2022 at 8:12 pm #667900Kim DahlenbergenLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 157Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 495 times
I probably should start by saying I am transgender. Maybe more accurately a transwoman, but as of today, I am well short of living full-time. I live alone and but for work and family activities, I live and dress as a woman.
- August 5, 2022 at 7:17 pm #667886Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 820Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 3457 times
My best answer is whenever I can or whenever I’m in the mood. I’m divorced, and live with 2 of my adult children.
Before the pandemic, my company started to offer rewards (which could be turned into gift cards) if I took a certain number of steps each day. I found I wasn’t getting the steps on the weekend so I started taking walks around my neighborhood. It was only a week or two before I realized if I’m going to get paid for walking, I’m doing it en femme.
And during much of the year, I would wear women’s jeans (no special design on them), women’s socks and shoes (flats mostly), women’s (almost) androgynous looking tee shirts, as well as panties much of the time. So I would be wearing nothing but women’s clothes, but in stealth mode.
During the lockdown of the pandemic, I would be dressed almost all the time every day, maybe a total of 90% of the time.
Since going back to the office a few days a week, I still walk en femme on days I’m at home, and sometimes on mornings before going out to work as well.
And I’m usually dressed at night, sometimes in a nighty, sometimes just dressed so I can get up and out early the next day.
- August 5, 2022 at 7:00 pm #667880Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 167Has thanked: 1147 timesBeen thanked: 563 times
I wear panties every day. I tossed out all the Mens boxers and such. Work is too conservative so it’s drab clothes.
I try to wear a dress, heels, hose makeup and all at least twice a week when I work from home. At night and in the morning for coffee with my SO its always Women’s PJs or a nightgown. I sleep in a nightgown 2 or 3 nights.
She tells me I can dress 24/7 but I make the choice to blend it so it’s near to 50/50. To be honest life is very good with her so I figure 50/50 because I don’t want to every upset her or have headaches.
- August 5, 2022 at 6:46 pm #667877Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 3746Has thanked: 54081 timesBeen thanked: 13186 times
Hi Steph I can dress at home any time but i work and that has to be in drab mode .. Evenings are a nightgown panties and lipstick for bed .. As for anytime else it can be Stephanie time wife is ok with it a wonderful supporter of Stephanie ..
- August 5, 2022 at 5:51 pm #667875Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 56Replies: 970Has thanked: 2278 timesBeen thanked: 4475 times
Most days I am dressed 24/7 when inside my own house. Doing yard work I am in male mode or combination 50/50. some days it is a little akward my X lives upstairs and I have the basement with our 15 yo granddaughter with us most days> Those 2 don’t like my dressing but I gotta be me. I do often go out dressed, try to go where nobody know the male me.
- August 5, 2022 at 3:38 pm #667854Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 193Has thanked: 2872 timesBeen thanked: 474 times
Well I try to wear as little as possible. Now in the US summer it is just pantie/knickers just for hygiene. Maybe a dress in the evening if it is a bit cool. As a social nudist I wear nothing except sandals when with friends. No worries about suitability of gender dress! When we go out to dinner I under dress, in a lady’s top, lady’s denim shorts, clip on ear rings, sandals, toe ring, finger ring, open sandals and big toes painted a bright red. None of my friends have really commented on my dressing except one person noted I had ear rings. May have replied to another post in a similar vein, so if redundant, my apologies. My SO luckily is fully on board with my dressing/not dressing and being a social nudist herself is very liberal as regards dress/undress. Best, Marlene..
- August 5, 2022 at 2:57 pm #667849Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 119Replies: 1059Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4174 times
I underdress 24/7, daytime in summer panties and cami, winter panties cami, bra and forms, also heavy duty tights
Nightime summer, silk french knickers, cami and nightie, maybe an A cup Bra if its too hot for forms
My SO does not approve of my dressing, so its all “under cover”.
I also do regular overnight charity volunteer trips, so that’s when the “full Caty” eemrges.
- August 5, 2022 at 2:30 pm #667845Julianna SLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
- August 5, 2022 at 1:28 pm #667831
- August 5, 2022 at 12:46 pm #667820Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 463Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 2375 times
If you have a wife or a SO that you live with then that may dictate when you dress. I’m divorced and empty nester so I can dress all the time and pretty much do. I sleep in just panties even though I would like to sleep in lingerie but I toss a lot and get wrapped up to easily. I wake up and will slip on either short shorts or tennis skirt or one of those flouncy gym shorts that look like a short skirt. I also like to wear dolphin shorts too matched with either a tank or some cotton t-shirt. If I go out then it’s either denim skirt, dress or short shorts with some type of top like a polo or tank. My go to shoes in hot weather like it is now are sandals and yes my toes are painted, right now with a French tip. I also love to wear block heel sandals too. Even if I’m in guy mode everything I have on are women’s I just don’t have on a wig or forms.
Do I wish I had a SO I could share my love of women’s clothing…sometimes but not enough to want to get into any relationship. I get to be the master of my own remote control and the Queen of my own panties so I’m just fine with where I am in life.
- August 5, 2022 at 11:24 am #667797Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 127Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
I dress each morning before my wife wakes up so I can make her coffee and see her off to work. Then I spend my day doing housework, baking, watching my soaps, and getting dinner ready. I make sure I’m freshened up when she comes home and we have dinner and watch tv or read. I wear a nightgown to bed and start all over the next day! I’m in male mode if we go out, if friends or family are over to visit, or if she directs it (which she never does).
- August 5, 2022 at 11:47 am #667805Katherine BoesemannLadyRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
You have the lifestyle I have always dreamt of.
My dear late wife (a born supporter and enabler) was always 100% in favour of my being a fulltime housewife but, sadly we never achieved a financial situation to make this possible.
At least, on my days off work, I got to be her “maid”.
- August 5, 2022 at 11:15 am #667794Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 50Replies: 1451Has thanked: 386 timesBeen thanked: 5323 times
- August 7, 2022 at 7:10 pm #668365Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 193Has thanked: 2872 timesBeen thanked: 474 times
Hi, Celeste. Why the panties? Lose them for an overall tan.
- August 5, 2022 at 11:10 am #667792Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 435Has thanked: 1100 timesBeen thanked: 1810 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.