Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Davina Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: January 11, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 47

I’m an underdresser only. When I dress in the morning, it’s usually control panties, a firm control open girdle with light support stockings or panty girdle with light support tights/pantyhose, and a longline bra. And that’ll be it till bed-time. If I’m going out and about, I may reluctantly remove my bra if I think it’s likely to be conspicuous and draw unwanted attention.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Ginger Snap
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: March 9, 2022
      Replies: 25

Ginger appears occasionally.
      Basically all the above. Wife went with Ginger last weekend to pick-up first real wig. Had good conversation with boutique owners. Nice drive in day time together.
      Hugs Ginger

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Replies: 525

All of the above. I dress around the house, when we go out, for play time. Quite often when we are just relaxing after dinner, she keeps me completely naked.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 258

I am just like Marg, I am now legally a female so I dress as one 24/7.
      Life is now amazing!!

Hugs, lots of hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Marg Produe
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 145

I’m Intersex and dress 24/7  without even thinking about it.   My hair is long and my wardrobe is like Emily’s.  I look like a small soccer grandma most days and nights but do glam up for the weekends.    Thanks Stef for this interesting topic.  Marg

Jenny Sheerness
      Lady
      Registered On: October 27, 2021

I guess I fit into the “whenever I can” category.  This tends to be when away on business mostly, but occasionally I might have a few hours home alone, but rare and just tend to dress then and not bother with makeup due to limited time…. Right now I am home alone for 4 days so I’ve seized the opportunity.  I have on a flowery mini skirt, sheer nude hold up stockings, strappy sandals with a block heel, silky panties and a cream top, bra and forms, with full makeup and wig on.  Just chilling out with a glass of wine, enjoying the opportunity and time alone which only come along occasionally.

Enjoy your dressing time ladies, it’s precious!

😀

Jen x

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 842

24/7.  I’m trans.  Most of my daily outerwear is unisex/androgynous.  My underwear is 100% female.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 236

Well, first of all, I wear panties every day.  All of that icky male underwear is gone.  As for the rest, I dress when I’m alone.  And I live 24/7 as a woman when I’m on vacation.

Alicen Thairms
      Lady
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Topics: 51
      Replies: 434

I dress when I am ‘home alone’; I potter round the house and may do some chores. I sometimes and have a drink & snack while watching TV. Usually every time I dress I go out for a pleasant walk (weather permitting).

Becky Davis
      Lady
      Registered On: February 10, 2022
      Replies: 56

Seeing how I live alone I dress first thing when I get up. Warmer months it a dress, always panties and bra. And during colder times love legging, or hose with a dress or skirt. I will get dressed get the coffee going and go downstairs to my workshop and do woodworking have gone out to blow snow dressed, that’s fun.

Stephaniewy
      Lady
      Registered On: September 24, 2021
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 195

Stephanie generally dresses in the morning for coffee etc with my wife,  then after the day is winding down some late afternoon/evening dressing, generally a skirt and blouse and then a chemise and panties for bed.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 816

I mostly transform into Wendy on the weekends, or if I take a day off from work – and that is if I don’t have to do any chores.

But yeah, when I am Wendy my wife and I sit and netflix on sat. nights.

Ashley Konners
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 532

Well since I’ve come out to my wife i can dress anytime the kids aren’t home. Panties and bralette everyday. Every morning it’s hose and a jean skirt for morning coffee.

Suzanne Martin
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Replies: 185

I dress when my wife is out of the hose as she doesn’t want to see me dressed but is supportive of my dressing.   In the early morning I will dress at times, usually in a nightie and panties, for an hour or so while my wife is sleeping.  That is also the time I am usually here.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Zenn
      Lady
      Registered On: April 4, 2022
      Topics: 1

About the only time I am not “dressed” is working on the vehicles or the house, otherwise it skirts and stockings, around the house or in public.

Zenn

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Replies: 963

I wear leggings in the cooler weather, and women’s short shorts in warmer weather, around the house. Women’s panties every other day. Man panties on alternate days.

Skirts, dresses, stockings, and heels when I have the house to myself for half the day or more.
      Lara

Kim Dahlenbergen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 18, 2019
      Replies: 157

I probably should start by saying I am transgender. Maybe more accurately a transwoman, but as of today, I am well short of living full-time. I live alone and but for work and family activities, I live and dress as a woman.

Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 820

My best answer is whenever I can or whenever I’m in the mood.  I’m divorced, and live with 2 of my adult children.

Before the pandemic, my company started to offer rewards (which could be turned into gift cards) if I took a certain number of steps each day.  I found I wasn’t getting the steps on the weekend so I started taking walks around my neighborhood.  It was only a week or two before I realized if I’m going to get paid for walking, I’m doing it en femme.

And during much of the year, I would wear women’s jeans (no special design on them), women’s socks and shoes (flats mostly), women’s (almost) androgynous looking tee shirts, as well as panties much of the time.  So I would be wearing nothing but women’s clothes, but in stealth mode.

During the lockdown of the pandemic, I would be dressed almost all the time every day, maybe a total of 90% of the time.

Since going back to the office a few days a week, I still walk en femme on days I’m at home, and sometimes on mornings before going out to work as well.

And I’m usually dressed at night, sometimes in a nighty, sometimes just dressed so I can get up and out early the next day.

Susan Talbot
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Replies: 167

I wear  panties every day. I tossed out all the Mens boxers and such. Work is too conservative so it’s drab clothes.

I try to wear a dress, heels, hose makeup and all at least twice a week when I work from home.  At night and in the morning for coffee with my SO its always Women’s PJs or a nightgown.  I sleep in a nightgown 2 or 3 nights.

She tells me I can dress 24/7 but I make the choice to blend it so it’s near to 50/50.   To be honest life is very good with her so I figure 50/50 because I don’t want to every upset her or have headaches.

Susan

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 3746

Hi Steph I can dress at home any time but i work and that has to be in drab mode .. Evenings are a nightgown panties and lipstick for bed .. As for anytime else it can be Stephanie time wife is ok with it a wonderful supporter of Stephanie ..

Stephanie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 56
      Replies: 970

Most days I am dressed 24/7 when inside my own house. Doing yard work I am in male mode or combination 50/50. some days it is a little akward my X lives upstairs and I have the basement with our 15 yo granddaughter with us most days> Those 2 don’t like my dressing but I gotta be me. I do often go out dressed, try to go where nobody know the male me.

. Cassie

Marlene Roberts
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2019
      Replies: 193

Well I try to wear as little as possible. Now in the US summer it is just pantie/knickers just for hygiene. Maybe a dress in the evening if it is a bit cool. As a social nudist I wear nothing except sandals when with friends. No worries about suitability of gender dress! When we go out to dinner I under dress, in a lady’s top, lady’s denim shorts, clip on ear rings, sandals, toe ring, finger ring, open sandals and big toes painted a bright red. None of my friends have really commented on my dressing except one person noted I had ear rings. May have replied to another post in a similar vein, so if redundant, my apologies. My SO luckily is fully on board with my dressing/not dressing and being a social nudist herself is very liberal as regards dress/undress. Best, Marlene..

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 119
      Replies: 1059

I underdress 24/7, daytime in summer panties and cami, winter panties cami, bra and forms, also heavy duty tights

Nightime summer, silk french knickers, cami and nightie, maybe an A cup Bra if its too hot for forms

My SO does not approve of my dressing, so its all “under cover”.

I also do regular overnight charity volunteer trips, so that’s when the “full Caty” eemrges.

Caty

Julianna S
      Lady
      Registered On: July 29, 2022
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 28

I dress around the house, watching TV, cooking,  working around the yard, etc. Not fully dressed, usually stuff like tshirt dresses, leggings,  the occasion skirt……will do more soon.

Davina
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Replies: 88

I dress around the house.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Davina.
      Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 463

If you have a wife or a SO that you live with then that may dictate when you dress. I’m divorced and empty nester so I can dress all the time and pretty much do. I sleep in just panties even though I would like to sleep in lingerie but I toss a lot and get wrapped up to easily. I wake up and will slip on either short shorts or tennis skirt or one of those flouncy gym shorts that look like a short skirt. I also like to wear dolphin shorts too matched with either a tank or some cotton t-shirt. If I go out then it’s either denim skirt, dress or short shorts with some type of top like a polo or tank. My go to shoes in hot weather like it is now are sandals and yes my toes are painted, right now with a French tip. I also love to wear block heel sandals too. Even if I’m in guy mode everything I have on are women’s I just don’t have on a wig or forms.

Do I wish I had a SO I could share my love of women’s clothing…sometimes but not enough to want to get into any relationship. I get to be the master of my own remote control and the Queen of my own panties so I’m just fine with where I am in life.

Sandy

Stephanie MacNeil
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2022
      Replies: 127

I dress each morning before my wife wakes up so I can make her coffee and see her off to work.  Then I spend my day doing housework, baking, watching my soaps, and getting dinner ready.  I make sure I’m freshened up when she comes home and we have dinner and watch tv or read. I wear a nightgown to bed and start all over the next day!  I’m in male mode if we go out, if friends or family are over to visit, or if she directs it (which she never does).

Katherine Boesemann
        Lady
        Registered On: October 6, 2019
        Replies: 49

You have the lifestyle I have always dreamt of.
        My dear late wife (a born supporter and enabler) was always 100% in favour of my being a fulltime housewife but, sadly we never achieved a financial situation to make this possible.
        At least, on my days off work, I got to be her “maid”.

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 1451

I dress all the time except when bathing.  Sun bathing is just bikini style panties.

Marlene Roberts
        Lady
        Registered On: December 9, 2019
        Replies: 193

Hi, Celeste. Why the panties? Lose them for an overall tan.

Best, Melinda.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Celeste Starre
          Lady
          Registered On: June 26, 2018
          Topics: 50
          Replies: 1451

I like the contrast.

2 users thanked author for this post.
            Deborah Sullivan
            Lady
            Registered On: February 27, 2020
            Replies: 945

me too

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 435

I wear beautiful lingerie to bed almost every night for romance/intimacy with my boyfriend, and it’s 99% of my wardrobe so just in the bedroom at bedtime.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.