Tagged: on-line shopping
- May 27, 2023 at 6:01 am #741246HippieParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 514Has thanked: 1820 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
Well I leave an on-line reviews for ladies clothing I always tell them I am a dude. Here I show you a sample review might look like.
Weight: 190 lbs
May 27, 2023
Its Gorgeous & Fits Very Well
This dress looks better in person. The colors are so vibrant & lushes,.That they really make the dress stand out & makes this dress a winner in my eyes. When I tried on the dress, I was in love with instantly. It so slippy smooth & its so soft to the touch. That I didn’t even want to take the dress off. I just wanted to wear it for the rest of the day. So, If your into dresses, this dress is a must have. Sorry I am not going to post photo. No one wants to see a man wearing a dress. That’s right folks, I’m a crossdresser. But don’t let you stop you from buying this gorgeous dress, just because I’m a guy.
That’s kinda how most of my reviews look like.
- This topic was modified 4 months ago by Gabriela Romani. Reason: Post doesn’t include a poll. Move to different forum
- June 15, 2023 at 5:20 am #744712
- June 9, 2023 at 9:07 pm #743648Wanda OvahearRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 918Has thanked: 1758 timesBeen thanked: 2895 times
I’ve posted a picture of bearded wonder me wearing the outfit as part of a Torrid review but I don’t mention my DNA gender in the reviews’ text.
- June 1, 2023 at 7:38 pm #742152
- June 1, 2023 at 3:14 pm #742126
- May 31, 2023 at 8:07 pm #742030
- May 31, 2023 at 7:48 pm #742028
- May 31, 2023 at 5:42 pm #742013Eileen BachRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 283Has thanked: 276 timesBeen thanked: 2205 times
- June 9, 2023 at 4:37 am #743472HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 514Has thanked: 1820 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
I really want to know how you got a credit card in your female persona name? Lets just say curiosity has gotten to me.
I don’t have to worry about that. See I was blessed with a natural unisex name at birth.
Maybe my parents knew before I was born or something
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 31, 2023 at 7:30 pm #742024HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 800Has thanked: 2817 timesBeen thanked: 1881 times
- June 1, 2023 at 5:23 pm #742135Eileen BachRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 283Has thanked: 276 timesBeen thanked: 2205 times
Starting with on line clothing orders in her name, paid by a male CC. Then the junk mail to her name, other catalogs, non profit donation sites, and CC applications. Responding to one card, she got a call inquiring why the SS# didn’t match a female named Terri. She said “that that’s the name I use when ordering clothing.” The nice lady quickly approved the card.
Even more fun for Terri is her own bank account, I hadn’t mentioned. The account is in the male name as far as the bank is concerned and funded by a small portion of each weeks pay check. Ordering checks in Terri’s name with a cute butterfly background was simple. Nobody cares much about the first name as long as the check clears.
Terri can pay her card, make donations, and pay for woman only events with her own checks. A Google search has Terri as real person! Not bad for a part time CD.
I fear I am way off topic now, just trying to clarify.
- June 9, 2023 at 4:41 am #743474HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 514Has thanked: 1820 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
I should have read more down the line
- June 2, 2023 at 5:49 am #742204HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 800Has thanked: 2817 timesBeen thanked: 1881 times
In Canada, I am not getting these junk mail offers. Maybe our laws are different or maybe my e-mail security is blocking them.
I will phone a credit card company, to see what they say about doing this.
- June 9, 2023 at 4:48 am #743475HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 514Has thanked: 1820 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
You might mess it up for others if everyone started calling banks and asking this
Maybe try Terri’s way, it might be easier their way
- May 27, 2023 at 10:28 pm #741366LadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 800Has thanked: 2817 timesBeen thanked: 1881 times
Yes, I do reviews on one site that awards points for them. The 1st chance that I get I take well lit pictures of my purchases, whatever they are. The site includes my first real name.
Remember, if you want to remove trackers in e-mail, use a secure forwarding service, such as duck.com. There are others, but duckduckgo do it right. It allows your to register on web sites with your en femme name. Doesn’t work for credit cards, though.
I also give precise sizing measurement info (with a measuring tape in pictures) in my reviews, for others to make more reliable purchases, too. S, M, L are meaningless without reference.
- May 27, 2023 at 10:51 pm #741367LadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 514Has thanked: 1820 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
I never heard of Duck.com
I always used fake e-mails and a prepaid MasterCard you buy at the store.
I pay cash for the card, never register it. I use it one time and burn it
- May 27, 2023 at 2:50 pm #741328Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 144Replies: 1414Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 6278 times
I just dont , full stop, repeat, full stop, do ’em!!
Why? cos the one and only time I did, the review came back with my “real” male name.
The review was after my professional bra fitting last year and just as well I’m friends with the owner of the shop and she deleted it.. Quick like……
She was on an overseas holiday at the time, so it was ever so kind of her to assist.
Oh I forgot. I once reviewed a hotel I stayed at. The junk emails that followed drove me nuts.
It’s all done with third party software, so you just don’t know how far it will go.
So in short… See opening para
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Caty Ryan.
- May 27, 2023 at 7:47 pm #741359LadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 514Has thanked: 1820 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
I see your point, but I use a junk e-mail for crap like that and I use a pre-paid master card (and has a fake name) there are ways to get around the spying.
But they make it harder and harder every yr
- May 27, 2023 at 2:10 pm #741322Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 261Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 1068 times
- May 27, 2023 at 7:30 am #741272
- May 27, 2023 at 6:49 am #741259LadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 55Replies: 514Has thanked: 1820 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
I like it, great idea
- May 27, 2023 at 6:39 am #741257Alanna RossRegistered On: May 25, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 43Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
I say that I am a man that prefers to present myself as a woman.
My review is written with crossdressers and transgenders in mind.
For example if I do a review on a wig purchase I will say for example ..”Perfect for CD TS because the style will hide male facial features and will soften your look”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.