Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

Well I leave an on-line reviews for ladies clothing I always tell them I am a dude. Here I show you a sample review might look like.

Hippie

Verified Purchaser

Height: 6’3″

Weight: 190 lbs

May 27, 2023

Its Gorgeous & Fits Very Well

This dress looks better in person. The colors are so vibrant & lushes,.That they really make the dress stand out & makes this dress a winner in my eyes. When I tried on the dress, I was in love with instantly. It so slippy smooth & its so soft to the touch. That I didn’t even want to take the dress off. I just wanted to wear it for the rest of the day. So, If your into dresses, this dress is a must have. Sorry I am not going to post photo. No one wants to see a man wearing a dress. That’s right folks, I’m a crossdresser. But don’t let you stop you from buying this gorgeous dress, just because I’m a guy.

That’s kinda how most of my reviews look like.

I say that I am a man that prefers to present myself as a woman.

My review is written with crossdressers and transgenders in mind.

For example if I do a review on a wig purchase I will say for example ..”Perfect for CD TS because the style will hide male facial features and will soften your look”.

Alanna

Hippie
      Lady

I like it, great idea

I’ve done a few reviews and the pantyhose ones I say I’m male.

Hi Hippie
      I always review in my girly name and very proud to do so, sometimes when asked to do a review they ask for your gender. Male Female or other/please state I select other and put Feminine Male.
      Sarah xx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I just dont , full stop, repeat, full stop, do ’em!!

Why? cos the one  and only time I did, the review came back with my “real” male name.

The review was after my professional bra fitting last year and just as well I’m friends with the owner of the shop and she deleted it.. Quick like……

She was on an overseas holiday at the time, so it was ever so kind of her to assist.

Oh I forgot. I once reviewed a hotel I stayed at. The junk emails that followed drove me nuts.

It’s all done with third party software, so you just don’t know how far it will go.

So in short… See opening para

Caty.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Caty Ryan.
        Hippie
        Lady

I see your point, but I use a junk e-mail for crap like that and I use a pre-paid master card (and has a fake name) there are ways to get around the spying.

But they make it harder and harder every yr

Hippie

Harriette
      Lady

Yes, I do reviews on one site that awards points for them. The 1st chance that I get I take well lit pictures of my purchases, whatever they are. The site includes my first real name.

Remember, if you want to remove trackers in e-mail, use a secure forwarding service, such as duck.com. There are others, but duckduckgo do it right. It allows your to register on web sites with your en femme name. Doesn’t work for credit cards, though.

I also give precise sizing measurement info (with a measuring tape in pictures) in my reviews, for others to make more reliable purchases, too. S, M, L are meaningless without reference.

Hippie
        Lady

I never heard of Duck.com

I always used fake e-mails and a prepaid MasterCard you buy at the store.

I pay cash for the card, never register it. I use it one time and burn it

Anonymous

My Terri has her own e-mail account and credit card in her name. Any orders or reviews are done as her female persona. As a result, she loves getting junk mail in her name.

Harriette
        Lady

How do you get a credit card with a pseudonym?

Anonymous

Starting with on line clothing orders in her name, paid by a male CC. Then the junk mail to her name, other catalogs, non profit donation sites, and CC applications. Responding to one card, she got a call inquiring why the SS# didn’t match a female named Terri. She said “that that’s the name I use when ordering clothing.” The nice lady quickly approved the card.

Even more fun for Terri is her own bank account, I hadn’t mentioned. The account is in the male name as far as the bank is concerned and funded by a small portion of each weeks pay check. Ordering checks in Terri’s name with a cute butterfly background was simple. Nobody cares much about the first name as long as the check clears.

Terri can pay her card, make donations, and pay for woman only events with her own checks. A Google search has Terri as real person! Not bad for a part time CD.

I fear I am way off topic now, just trying to clarify.

Harriette
            Lady

In Canada, I am not getting these junk mail offers. Maybe our laws are different or maybe my e-mail security is blocking them.

I will phone a credit card company, to see what they say about doing this.

Hippie
            Lady

You might mess it up for others if everyone started calling banks and asking this

Maybe try Terri’s way, it might be easier their way

Hippie
            Lady

I should have read more down the line

Hippie
        Lady

I really want to know how you got a credit card in your female persona name? Lets just say curiosity has gotten to me.

I don’t have to worry about that. See I was blessed with a natural unisex name at birth.

Maybe my parents knew before I was born or something

Dani
      Lady

I haven’t done that but on some ebay deals I think they knew. I do leave reviews there.

J J
      Lady

The only reviews I have left were at herroom and I do say I am male.

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

I’ve done both

I don’t intentionally say either but if asked, I always say fem.

I’ve posted a picture of bearded wonder me wearing the outfit as part of a Torrid review but I don’t mention my DNA gender in the reviews’ text.

Hippie
        Lady

I would never post a photo of me anywhere online, but that’s just me

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

[postquote quote=742030]
      Me to

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?