Tagged: 

Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Do you put your left leg in first or right leg in first or both legs same time when putting on pair of shorts or jeans

remember now no right or wrong answer or is there.

Gail Rich
      Lady

When wearing jeans, shorts, socks, or any other male clothing, it is right leg first. A while back my wife noticed that when I put on pantyhose, it is left leg first. It is not a conscious decision, as I wasn’t even aware of it until she mentioned it.

Anonymous

Be surprise what our conscious decision tells us what to do first. A simple thing like putting on jeans shorts or socks or anything.  Seems like always righty on doing hose. but lefty for everything else.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Usually I do right leg first, but not always. I just what seems to be comfortable at the time.

Amy

Anonymous
      Lady

I balance better on my right leg to lift left leg into other pant leg.

Though I am right handed, after a bit of contemplation, it seems I go left more than right.  That is in almost everything, shoes, socks, stockings, panties, jeans and slacks.  Skirts get both legs at once, from maxi to mini.

PaulaF

I seem to be ambidextrous to some degree. I am primarily right handed, but some of the tasks handled by my left hand include:

Using utensils (I can use either,but left is the default).

Power tools (circular saw, drills, etc. Which is terrible since many of these tools are clearly designed for rightys)

Hammer either hand is capable, but right is more accurate.

Shooting – I am left eye dominant so left it is. And this too is bad because so many weapons expel the shell casings to benefit the righty. I do have one rifle built for a lefty.

So what was my point? Oh yeah I go left leg first! And I wonder if my ambidextrous tendencies have anything to do with my ADHD issues? The ADHD is a real thing btw and not a crutch I claim….wasn’t diagnosed until well into adulthood and totally explained all the difficulties I had as a kid.

No I haven’t taken my meds today and I guess it kind of shows! Oh hey squirrel 🐿️!!!

Anonymous

funny say that Darcy my left hand left leg is the dom one but always seems when doing this and that start with the right. LOL go figure.

Donna, how could you? You have totally screwed me up! These are things no one should ever contemplate. Now you’ve got me overthinking it. Can’t get my pants on now without falling on my arse.

Guess I’ll just have to sit here all day bottomless.

Bruised Bottom Clara

Anonymous

LOL sorry Clara for confusing you now. Wait till have to put on a top use the left arm or right arm or both hehe Oh lets not forget shoes too or what decide to wear.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

On reflection, usually the left first. Without a mirror, usually the right.

Marti xxx

Hmm on reflection and mirror. Sounds like hit and pun😊

When in doubt I turn to the hokey pokey.

You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out, you put your left foot in and you shake it all about.  You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around.  That’s what it’s all about.

Anonymous

Simon says right foot in lol

Anonymous

Donna…

Always the right for me..because putting on panties is always right!!!.

Y- fronts should be left…..

( left in the bloody bin!!!!)

Grace xx

Anonymous

righty tighty lefty loosey hehe

Hippie
      Lady

I use a bungee cord and fling myself into my pants hanging on another cord. Talk about crotch pain if you miss

Anonymous

Going to have to try that Hippie. Always love trying new things.

Hippie
          Lady

Just make sure your camera is full of film. When you do, I dont want miss a thing.

Anonymous

If try will be on youtube will supply a link lol

If i may say …neither..you put your trust in first ..that you picked the right pair..lol

Hi Donna I have tried to put both legs at the same time by jumping but that never worked out. Putting on my panties can be a little fun to watch I try to hook one leg first [I think its the left one] and hop around the room until i get the other leg caught. Now jean’s that’s a whole other event. Both legs in at that same time while sitting on edge of bed . Now that I think t about I should create a Y tube movie. We all need a laugh. Getting dressed can not only be exciting it can be fun and funny at the same time. Its time now to go have some fun Thank you for your post.

Lev Stephanie

Anonymous

LOL that would be great Stephanie love to see the Youtube video. Or maybe worlds funniest video send it in hehe.

Hugs

Donna

Gail
      Lady

“I PUT MY LEFT LEG IN, I PULL MY LEFT LEG OUT, I PUT MY LEFT LEG IN THEN I SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT.”

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Gail. Reason: DELETE
        Anonymous

Oh no didn’t finish the song start over now hehe.

Hugs

Donna

Donna,

Interesting… I might be a bit different… I guy mode it is always left leg first – undies, socks pants. As Denise – right leg first – panties, nylons, leggings or pants. Also the same difference for shoes…

I had never thought about it!

Denise

Anonymous

Hehe I know think no one never think about what do first as for putting anything on Did you know there like 2 ways to put on top for some like head first then left or right arm 2nd and so on. Goes for anything another one when putting on a bra do you put both arms in first then fasten and adjust or do you go left arm or right arm first then fasten and twist then adjust.  The wonders of putting on things and work and thought of doing it. lol

Hugs

Donna

I got thinking (gives me headaches, so I try not to do it much) in drab mode I do the left leg first, but like you, I put my right leg in first when putting on leggings, hosiery, slacks.

Hi Donna;

Interesting question… hadn’t really thought about it much until now but its definitely the left first. I’m guessing that since my right is the dominant leg it has to do with maintaining my balance with the strong leg. That’s the only reason I can come up with for my habit.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

Does that go for right arm or left arm when putting on a top or a dress or jacket. So much thinking going on when putting thing on or maybe just habit picked up while watching others. all the possiblity

Well Donna I would hope that balance isnt an issue while putting on a jacket.. unless im drunk in which case it wont matter how i put it on as long as up/down and inside/out are the right way.. Saying that I had to go check… dominent hand (right) holds it for the left in first lol !

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

LOL knew someone else would see even I tested it too earlier right hold jacket left arm in first.

hugs

Donna

This is a neat thread Donna, and everyone else.  I am having a problem with it though.  It seems that every time I return to the thread to read new responses, I get an earworm.  The song that keeps repeating and bouncing between my ears, trying to get out, is not really an annoying one, but it is also nearly 50 years since I can remember the first time I heard it.  It’s easy to remember, not as easy as the ‘Band-Aid’ song though.  Many of you know it, too.

It’s the little ditty that Monty Python used to sing…”I’ve Got Two Legs”  as far as I can find or remember it’s real name in the skit.  So, there is only one way to rid myself of it, and that is to sing it out loud.  Sooooooo, here goes:

OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!

I’ve got two legs, from my waist to the ground,

AND…

When I moves them, they walk around,

AND…

When I lift them, they climb the stairs,

AND…

When I shaves them, they ain’t got hairs!

Thank You all!  My head feels much better now.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Well I put the right leg in shake it all about, do the Wiggle Wiggle and struggle and shout . Then I wobble wobble and rock around, then I realise I just hit the ground. I ‘ve screwed me wooden leg the wrong way round. I put me right leg in and shake it all about, I put me left leg in, it kicks me up the a**, splits me new jeans,i’ m back on the floor, something catapulted from the back to front. I put my right leg in and shake it all about, I put my left leg in and shake, oh wait ah ha so that’s what’s catapulted forwards, opps .

Anonymous

ever tried Amanda to lay down on bed trying to get something on lol. Try putting on some super tight leggings made from a PVC material or latex. lol. Feels comical at times. but do manage to get in them.

How interesting, Donna, I have never thought about this, but, I do put my left leg first, almost all the time. But my shoes, I do the right, first. How odd,lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

Are you sure about the shoes always lol at times do exchange foot sometimes left sometimes right never same.

Donna

Lol, I’m sure, my right is my “big” foot, so I always do it first, but dont ask me what difference it makes,lol
          Hugs, Regi👸💕

I had to think about this carefully. But then, I struggle with clothes, whether male or female lol. Just about always left first.

Xoxo, Dani

I am a left foot first myself even though I am right handed. I also notice the left is the first put even when taking them off.

I sit on a chair and put both legs in at once. I started this just because people say we are all the same and put are pants on one leg at a time. I just wanted to find out if this would work for me and it did.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I voted left leg first. But that may only be for now because due the fact I am right handed I used to dress right leg first, but with my knee surgery in January I can’t easily bend the left leg fast and easily so for now it is left leg first.
      . . Sandy

Robin Snow
      Duchess

It all depends on which side the zipper is on 😛

Aren’t the zippers on the outside?😀

Anonymous

what happens if say they button fasten

Rhonda
      Lady

I voted for left leg first but sometime I lay back on the bed to slip on shorts or a skirt and put both legs in at the same time.

Anonymous

Sometimes if think about something crazy how we do something one way or another

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?