- June 19, 2019 at 7:14 am #191553AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 477 times
I am a heterosexual man who is happily married. I have been cross dressing as long as I can remember. I have never looked at men in any sexual manner at all. As a man I don’t find us attractive. Were hairy loud and obnoxious for the most part.
In April I got all dolled up and went out as Sammy. I went into stores and bought some stuff, I want to gas station and spoke with the ladies that worked there then I want to a gay bar that had Cross dresser dance show. It was amazing. Completely exhilarating. While at the bar. I did talk to a guy who bought me a drink and complemented me on my looks and outfit. This was after I told him it was my first night out in 16 years as a woman. Of course he made me feel pretty by telling me I looked great did tell me to work on my voice a bit. LOL.
So to the topic. I had never looked at a man in a sexual manner. That night I was very turned on by him and probably would have at the least made out with him (Which I thought about) and who knows what else If I would have been drinking.
Since then I have been thinking about being with a man but only when I’m dressed up as Sammy. When I’m in my normal man mode it dosent even cross my mind. The moment i put my panties on its like I want to be a lady and feel what a man feels like. I don’t know why but the desire burns when I’m dressed as Sammy.
Does any one else get these feelings only when they are dressed or do the feelings start to surface as time goes on. I’ve never wanted to be with a man as a man but as a woman I am completely curious. Any input would be useful. Thank you ladies for reading my post..
- January 12, 2021 at 12:47 pm #431550Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 180Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
I have spent many years complaining of toxic masculinity and equally as many years apologizing for my gender!
Because of this I have developed a certain degree of disdain towards other men. I have very few male friends and those I do have l like immensely. Have I a desire for male companionship when dressed? No! I like female company and feel very comfortable with other women.
- December 7, 2020 at 10:06 am #415371AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 28Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 220 times
Hi all, I’m a hetrosexual man. When I’m Ann I’m more attracted to women than men. I’d love to be with a woman when I’m dressed. Wow! Never spoken about this before!!!
- January 12, 2021 at 3:49 pm #431603
- November 19, 2020 at 3:55 pm #408469Jill SweetLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 68Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 351 times
No not at all. I have no interest in a man at anytime. HOWEVER, when I am Jill, either pretty in pink and all feminine or in leather and much more dominant I do find other CD girls very very desirable. A cute very feminine sweetie would be wonderful to be with.
- November 19, 2020 at 2:35 pm #408447Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
My answer to this question has definitely changed over the years. When I was younger I would have given a very definite (near violent) “Hell No!” to the idea of being with a man, even when I’d spent rather a long time and no small amount of cash making myself as sexy and attractive as I could.
However, my attitudes have softened a lot over the years and, as I teeter on the edge of a complete life as Rachel, the thought of eventually giving myself to a man I find attractive doesn’t generate the same feelings inside me at all. Indeed, sitting here now, reading some of your stories, I feel rather excited by the thought that one day I might be the one being held and caressed.
It feels rather good to confess that
- November 18, 2020 at 9:20 pm #408192Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 238Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 817 times
The thing that strikes me is that the poll is relatively consistent with the results of similar polls. It is difficult to adequately discuss these similarities as those other polls tend to include terminology that I am reluctant to accept.
For example, the term, ‘homosexual’ seems, to me, to be irrelevant in terms of sexual attraction or orientation. Basically it assumes that one’s libido is activated by the other person’s sex. Ignores the fact that one ‘intuits’ the other person’s sex based on what our senses tell us. That it we are attracted to what we see, hear, smell, etc. regardless of whether the impressions created by by our senses are accurate or not in deciphering the sex of the other person. That is why, even if we think of ourselves as wholly ‘heterosexual’ we find males who are successfully feminized attractive. We find them attractive not because they are males but because they are feminine. It is the gender of the other person that creates the attraction and not the sex.
Now, sex between two males is, in fact, ‘homosexual’ sex, because that is what ‘homosexual’ means, any activity between persons of the same sex. But, as far a I am concerned, a singles tennis match between two males is ‘homosexual’. So is professional football. Lots of aggression, physicality and masculinity.
Sexual attraction is therefore stimulated by gender (femininity-masculinity) not by sex (female-male).
A male who is feminized (i.e., a cross-dresser) is likely to find themselves sexually attractive. As far as I can tell, that is one of the major, initial motives behind cross-dressing and is the result not only because of an attraction to femininity (i.e., to women) but due to a subliminal desire to be feminine.
If one is sexually aroused by femininity when they are feminine it often is not long before they consider the possibility of being the feminine-receptive partner in an intimate situation. One thing that is striking in the case of cross-dressers who consider such a possibility is that the degree that the other partner might be ‘handsome’ is not an issue. The two major issues are the virility/masculinity of the person and the respectful/genuine behaviour of the other person. There are hints that, fundamentally, the male partner is a stand-in for the cross-dresser’s masculine persona. Mind you, these factors can change and there are anecdotes of those who have had the opportunity to experiment finding their role as the woman to become enhanced and increasingly desirable and their affection for their male partner developing into genuine emotional attachment.
This is not to dismiss the truth that some males are genuinely males-seeking-males (I limit myself to the term, ‘gay’, although I would prefer something else.) It is generally assumed that such males seek masculine males and are attracted to masculinity. This has led to the assumption that males who feminize to specifically attract males do so only to be attractive to males-seeking-males. Actually they seem to more desire men-seeking women. There seems to be no consideration that such males are almost solely invariantly feminine, essentially full-time women and that they do not specifically seek males attracted to masculinity. It seems to me that the term ‘homosexual’ is too simplistic to describe such a situation. Similarly a male who seeks a feminine partner and is sufficiently secure in their own sexuality not to be limited by the other person’s sex cannot be adequately described as ‘homosexual’. The terms, ‘bisexual’ and ‘heterosexual’ seem to me to be also based on the assumption that one is attracted to sex and not to gender.
Consider this. If one to say that if a male is ‘heterosexual’, and it means that they are solely attracted to the OTHER (not the sexist ‘opposite’) sex then, if one is male, one is necessarily attracted to ALL females because it is the fact that the other person is female that creates the attraction. Obviously this is not true. One can easily think of many females who are not sexually attractive although many such females can (and do) feminize to a degree so as to create some sort of strange attraction. If it is true that a ‘heterosexual’ male is NOT necessarily attracted to ALL females then the fact that a person is female is NOT the basis of the attraction. They are actually gynecophilic (sexually attracted to femininity or women, not necessarily to females). It the gender of the other person, i.e., femininity, that defines the male’s sexual orientation. Remember that gender and sex are NOT equivalents. If they were the same then a male could NOT be feminine and we know males CAN be feminine therefore being male is not a barrier to being feminine.
It is estimated that about 9% of males are homosexual. In all probability about 9% of cross-dressers could be so considered as well. But these are possibly the males-seeking-males who a gender invariant feminine as above. I would assess their orientation somewhat differently from males-seeking-males based on masculinity although they also seek males who are masculine. Rather I would see them as women seeking men. A difficult and subtle distinction. A cross-dresser who is gender variant only would seek a masculine male when feminine. A feminine, gender invariant male would like seek a masculine male at all times.
Then there are (masculine, gender invariant) males-seeking-males who specifically seek feminine males. To me sexual orientation is far more complex than the simplistic heterosexual-bisexual-homosexual models allow for.
Basically, that two-thirds of crossdressers consider the possibility of sex with another male is a measure of their gender at any one time and not the sex of the other person. As is often reiterated in numerous anecdotes one is only ‘homosexual’ when ‘dressed’. So a consideration is that one’s sexual identity as the receptive or initiative (or feminine or masculine) partner in an intimate encounter is largely dictated by their gender at that time.
Oh dear! I have rambled on again and forgotten what point I wanted to make. I am so wooly-brained.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Araminta Purdy.
- November 19, 2020 at 3:30 pm #408463AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I have penis envy but not when dressed! Due to a genetic hormone screw up. I have had changes due to much greater estrogen and progesterone than normal males. I could stop testosterone shots and really go female which in time I will cut them back but I need muscle mass for my job. I have small but definitely breasts! I identify as a female from nipples to knees 100%. My goal is to be more feminine in all areas! My wife, best friend and lover in our romantic moments are 2 girls and we both love it! At times in the gym I have noticed larger ones and wondered how that would be to feel it but not make sex with it!
My wife put it best as we were discussing our fantasies one night! Our 2 common ones are another male or another female in bed with us! Since we have had these fantasies for 16 years and never acted on them we can share real feelings! How would I act mentally if she had a man in bed and I said fine since mine is small enough you use a female name for mine and I can’t do things he can! I think it would be normal for you to try that. Then she asked me what if I had another female and I told her, I would be very jealous and I would feel competition since I am your woman!
Its just interesting my true feelings on that! We both agreed neither would ever happen since our marriage is first and no complaints from each of us on sexual part!
- November 17, 2020 at 8:37 pm #407777Kara SumtymesLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I answered no because there’s more to the question & more needs to be explained & talked about on this subject I am straight but,,, lately I have had some new & different kind of feelings going on,,, no not that I would want to go far/all the way so to speak with a man I,,, have a different feeling to want to be accepted as a woman/ receiving the attention that a woman gets from a man the old fashion opening a door for a lady & all that goes with that I,,, think? as far as I would go maybe, maybe a,,, kiss goodnight 🌙 along with the holding hands only while of course being Kara
- November 8, 2020 at 6:13 pm #404396Bekkie-Renee AvenddareLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I find myself somewhat more attracted to men, when enfemme. Being an attractive date would be a dream come true for Bekkie. Dressed both ways, we notice women, but Bekkie notices men more then my drab side.
- October 19, 2020 at 10:30 pm #396615Linda LeeLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I agree with you in that I’m only attracted to men when I am in a female mode and I hope they would enjoy my beauty as a woman
- October 19, 2020 at 10:01 pm #396610Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
I definitely get more “into it” in situations with guys when I’m dressed. In guy-mode, I would have no interest in kissing a guy or snuggling up close to one… but these things definitely happen when I’m in Vanessa mode.
Even then, though, there’s no actual attraction involved. I’ve never in my life felt attracted to a guy the way I frequently am to girls, and I can’t imagine ever having a boyfriend or anything along those lines. I just don’t form that sort of attachment to guys, regardless of what happens between us. The “activities” (whether it’s just them talking to me, showing interest, or taking me out on a date just like I was an actual woman, or something more physical) are what I enjoy when it comes to spending time with guys — it’s never really about the guy himself.
- November 2, 2020 at 6:44 am #401787Kristen MooreLadyRegistered On: August 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 31Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 92 times
Same here. I’ve only been with men while I’m Kristen. I love every aspect. Him kissing me as soon as he sees me, and telling me how beautiful I look. Sitting on the couch with his arm around me, and my head on his shoulder. Him opening the door for me, or getting drinks for me. Then obviously the bedroom stuff is great. And cuddling after.
But once Kristen has left. I have no interest in men at all.
- October 17, 2020 at 10:49 am #395725kim donesLadyRegistered On: May 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
back in my 20s i let a gay friend catch me dressed up. he took me out treated me as a girl. was beat time i ever had. now my wife as some male friends take us out as im his date never disapoint him in the end. wife loves to encourge me on she loves i think more then me
- October 11, 2020 at 9:18 pm #393301Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3193 times
- October 8, 2020 at 12:42 pm #392084CarlaLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
I feel exactly the same. I’ve lived a straight life but when dressed, I become curious. Haven’t been out of my home dressed and sadly, probably won’t but can’t help that feeling when dressed.
- September 23, 2020 at 3:31 pm #386891Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1211Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1263 times
yes i do very much so. only when dressed up i would love to be with a man and feel the sensation of being a woman. but in man mode i only think of woman.
- September 14, 2020 at 10:57 pm #383906Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 103Has thanked: 2825 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
- September 12, 2020 at 10:11 pm #383318AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 5Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
When I dress , I become a totally different person …. with a totally different mindset …. I have never been with a man … Not even the slightest attraction …. But when I dress , I want to be treated like a lady …. I’m afraid if I ever do sleep with a man , I’d want to become a woman permanently …..
- September 22, 2020 at 7:22 pm #386563
- August 17, 2020 at 7:43 pm #375289Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 115Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 630 times
- August 14, 2020 at 6:57 pm #374157Deni SmithDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
They say that women dress to impress other women. That’s very evident when I read comments to posted pictures. I too will troll for complements if I can ever figure out the upload a photo link. BUT……. The attentions of a hot guy when dolled up are why I dress.
- August 13, 2020 at 11:11 am #373759Robin GirlyLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 123Has thanked: 317 timesBeen thanked: 390 times
- August 13, 2020 at 10:41 am #373757Crissy RossBaronessRegistered On: March 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
It’s almost like a switch for me. When I’m not dressed, I feel no attraction whatsoever to men. But put on some lingerie and heels and it’s a different story….
- July 29, 2020 at 11:47 am #368636Katie DarcyPrincessRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
I answered no; but there are nuances that come into play even for heterosexual crossdressers. I personally don’t feel sexual attraction to guys whether I’m dressed or not; however I do sort of respond to attention from guys and may tend to flirt back (be a tease). Another interesting dynamic is the mostly passable girl. I would be sexually attracted to a well put together crossdresser or trans and I can’t say it wouldn’t go further if we were emotionally compatible.
- July 28, 2020 at 2:43 am #368123Carly KeeneBaronessRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
I’ve been a crossdresser ever since I was little growing up pretending to be a man I never found men sexually attractive but as I’m getting older I’m starting to find men sexually attractive I find myself looking between is legs to see if he’s well endowed the bigger his bulge is makes me all tingling inside. Now even when I’m pretending to be a man I don’t find women sexually attractive anymore. Whether I’m dressed as a man or woman I want to be with a hot stud. I think a man’s body is very sexy to touch and look at. I don’t want to look in the mirror and see a man’s body on myself. But I love seeing a man’s body laying next to me.
- July 26, 2020 at 2:49 pm #367681Juliet BlisstonLadyRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
- July 20, 2020 at 5:07 am #365830AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 203Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 596 times
For me, no. When I’m Jessica I don’t really feel the need to be with a man. Though for me I guess it’s because since I do have a male side, and Jessica is an extension of that I have one already(well if that makes any sense).
But as far as like other men, No. I’m attracted to women both as my male self and as Jessica.
- July 18, 2020 at 4:00 am #365250AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I am basically not attracted to the male form. This is why I dress. To feel better about myself. I don’t feel attractive as a man. Nor do I want to be with one. But this has nothing to do with what is between the legs. Those parts don’t define who you are. I don’t have any experience outside of being with a CIS woman, but curiosity is going.
- July 13, 2020 at 1:19 pm #363680Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
I voted yes because there was not a “Both” option. My desire to cross dress is to be perceived and accepted as a woman at that time. So far in my limited experience, I have gotten positive responses from both men and women and that pleases me. All of this is in the context of polite conversation with no sexual overtones.
- July 11, 2020 at 4:48 am #362685Jemma SchumpertLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Ditto! When I am out as regular me, I do not see men as sexual “objects”. On the other hand, when I am out as Jemma! Holy mackerel do the hormones kick in and suddenly I feel very sexy even sexual, especially when men notice me. I was shopping in an adult store out of town when a very attractive and dignified gentleman extended and invite to drinks and maybe a visit to his hotel room. I almost passed out, since I am not the prettiest girl in the world, and I am sure he knew what I am. I was too frightened to accept, and blushed, stammered an apology and practically ran out of the store! If I had it all to do over again…it was a nice hotel!
- June 20, 2020 at 3:44 pm #356679AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
no, i just am not attracted to men, it doesn’t matter what clothes i wear, whether it’s a t-shirt and jeans or dresses and makeup , i’ve known it since i was 4 that had a very strong attraction to girls/women, i have had men on flickr private messaging me to hookup with them, and i always tell them that i’m not interested, i just enjoy crossdressing as a stress release
- June 18, 2020 at 12:35 pm #356064
- June 18, 2020 at 10:14 am #356032michelle DenierLadyRegistered On: July 19, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 29 times
Although with the fairly frequent disclaimers that in make mode I consider myself 100% hetero and not attracted to men, I think that my desire to be with a man as michelle has evolved, especially in the recent past – to where I fantasize about it nearly all of the time and can’t stop thinking about it. It required a lot of self-awareness and self-acceptance. Now it feels good… it feels feminine and sexy and exciting to me just admitting that I want to relate to a man as his woman. I guess it would be quite an affirmation of my femininity to be able to entice a man, to flirt and maybe tease and seduce him, to feel (literally) his excitement growing, to know he wants me. And the nature of my sexuality has evolved – again in the recent past – to where I just cant function in the traditional male role. My sexuality has become much more receptive, and I dream of being made love to in that role. I have met, briefly, a nice man, he seems quite enamored by my femme persona, and I have been trying to get up the courage and try to meet with him now that the pandemic shutdown is easing up. It’s hard for me imagining the actual mechanics involved, but I’m so drawn to the romance of it, and of being in the role that seems natural to me. I also want to be wanted expressly for who I am, to know that a lover wants me because of who I am and not just tolerating or going along for my sake… which is more along my experiences being dressed with women lovers. Wish me luck, please. It’s about time.
- June 18, 2020 at 9:52 am #356027Jane HegartyLadyRegistered On: June 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- June 17, 2020 at 1:38 pm #355814Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 127 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
When dressed en femme, I feel only a little different about men. I am currently single and find myself attracted to men and women but have not had intimacy with a woman in many years. This may be odd but even when I am dressed I still revel in my husky, hairy masculinity.
I almost told my last girlfriend that I fantasized about having sex while both of us wore bras, garter belts and stockings. I was too afraid to speak my truth. That fantasy might return when I start dating women again.
The only time I feel a little feminine while dressed is in the man-to-man foreplay. I love the fantasy of a man rubbing over my dress and then slowly running his hands up my nylons and under my skirt. Over the years, I have dressed for three men and none of them have gotten the foreplay right.
I have never been with a fellow crossdresser. I am eager for the opportunity to see what happens.
- June 16, 2020 at 8:01 am #355380Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 43Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
I am a heterosexual, male to female cross dresser. I think the situation can be complicated because of the intrinsic dual nature of the heterosexual male to female cross dresser. I talked this through with a lady friend of mine who provides support for cross dressers. The conversation went like this. When a man cross dresses he wants the result to be such that he/she appears as an attractive perhaps desirable woman. So when two heterosexual male cross dressers meet up en femme the ‘he’ in one may find the ‘she’ in the other attractive and desirable. And vice versa. So my friend and I decided that given this mutual attraction it was possible if not likely that given appropriate circumstances physical intimacy might well take place. I have wondered if this is why some SOs of heterosexual cross dressers are worried by their partner’s cross dressing?
- June 10, 2020 at 4:10 pm #353624Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 519Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1688 times
I am beyond jealous. I am beyond envious.
I am so ready to smell a man, to taste a man , to be with a man.
- June 13, 2020 at 12:20 pm #354359Jay UptonLadyRegistered On: November 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Having a man standing behind you, his warm breath on his neck as he caresses and kisses it and then reaches down to lift your skirt…excuse me a moment, I need to go put on some pearls so that I can clutch them. It’s suddenly a bit warm up in here. 🙂
I’m a fan. Those of y’all who are interested should give it a try, it can be incredible. Make sure you are safe and with someone you trust, of course.
- June 10, 2020 at 8:08 pm #353679
- June 9, 2020 at 7:10 pm #353359Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 519Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1688 times
You described me perfectly. As Amanda I am so ready to be with a man. I want to be the complete woman so that means having sex with a man. I want it so badly.
- June 10, 2020 at 3:25 pm #353608Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
Oh Amanda, I so can relate to what you are saying and feeling. I wanted the same things that you want. I kept procrastinating and didn’t act on my feelings and it was a big mistake. I was on vacation when I met a man who I was attracted to. I was far away from where anyone would know me so I decided to go for it. After deciding that this was the perfect time to let myself be a complete woman our relationship escalated and we slept together on the last night before I was leaving to go home. Amanda it was the highlight of my vacation. I was so glad that I let myself be the woman I wanted to be. Don’t procrastinate like I did. Find a man who you want to be with then be the woman who you want to be. You won’t be sorry..Do it and you’ll see what I mean
- June 9, 2020 at 6:53 pm #353353Sara ToddLadyRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
When I am in male mode I almost exclusively think about women in a sexual manner, but when I get fully dressed up I seem to do a complete flip and my thoughts turn to men and other cds. I love being able to tantalize men when I have been on cam with them a truly appreciate their desires for me. I have only had the chance to be with one younger man in person and the experience was completely fulfilling on multiple levels I truly enjoyed being total woman with a man, and hope to try this again in the future.
- June 9, 2020 at 6:47 pm #353351
- June 9, 2020 at 6:15 pm #353346Dala CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 110Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
I’m in nearly the EXACT same place Debbie J. After coming out to the Mrs, she commented that she was glad to hear I had a softer side instead of the seemingly limited “macho man” that everyone knows me to be.
You said it pretty much the way I would have to I’ll just tag along and say “Me Too!!”
- June 9, 2020 at 5:25 pm #353332Michelle TiffanyLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
Definitely yes for me! I mostly thought about girls when I was younger but have always had the urge to crossdress and felt very feminine but tried to hide it. When I started going out, I realized I enjoyed attention from men(usually) while dressed and have enjoyed some great intimate experiences. My dream is to dress full time and find the right man to settle down with.
- June 2, 2020 at 6:26 am #348048
- June 2, 2020 at 4:09 am #348033Desiree ScrumptiousRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 25Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
- May 9, 2020 at 4:43 pm #342043Jessie SmithLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- May 9, 2020 at 3:49 pm #342026Christine-Lynne StephensLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Krista: For the most part, I totally agree with you. Men are pigs, I should know. Christine has lived in a man’s body for (um, let’s say for more than a few years). However, this girl is 5’16” in her nylon covered feet, and for that reason, have always been cast as the protector. While I sincerely doubt I’d want to be “with” a man, I would love to be held and cuddled and protected
- May 8, 2020 at 9:11 pm #341875RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 91Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 509 times
I feel the same exact way sweetie. When I’m Rosiebeth my desires to be “loved” by a man is on my mind with some erotic fantasies. To lay in the arms of a man would be delightful but when I’m in man mode is doesn’t cross my mind. So sweetie you are not alone.
- May 7, 2020 at 8:52 am #341544Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 238Has thanked: 885 timesBeen thanked: 994 times
Depends whether you are reading a KJV or the NIV.
- May 7, 2020 at 3:29 am #341480WHITNEYLadyRegistered On: April 5, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
my thoughts on this is… well lets say if you enjoy each others company then go for it. you will soon get to know if you want it again and again . what is normal !!!. the bible says adam and eve. mayb it was adam and steve. who knows a……
- May 5, 2020 at 5:30 am #341046Debbie JLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 134 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
I don’t think I have a great deal to add to the conversation, but I will throw in my two cents.
Like many of the girls here, I generally consider myself 100% straight when I’m not dressed. Most of my friends would call me manly, and a few would probably say macho. For most of my life I’ve had no desire to be with a man, and I’ve had offers.
That started to change about 20 years ago. I started to fantasize about men, but only when I was dressed. Again, like several of you, I interpreted this as a desire to be more truly feminine. Aside from “pillow talk” I didn’t think about it or voice it.
About 10 years ago, I was commuting home from work. I had worn panties to work, and I was feeling very feminine despite being mostly drab, and all during the day at work I had been fantasizing about being with a guy, having a guy pick me up. I remember very clearly thinking “I’m in my car, no one can hear me, and it’s time to let this out,” and then out loud I said “I want to have a man.” (I was actually more salacious than that, but you get the idea.)
It’s never happened, and for multiple reasons it may not ever happen, but I did admit it to myself, and I felt better for having done so.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 11, 2020 at 8:16 am #362752michelle DenierLadyRegistered On: July 19, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 29 times
Debbie, I do that quite frequently… just admitting to myself, and to the universe, albeit discreetly… that I want to be with a man. I say it, I own it, I embrace who I am. It’s quite liberating and sexy, and I think the affirmation moves my evolution along towards that (inevitable?) end.
- May 4, 2020 at 8:53 pm #341001Erica GuyLadyRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 49Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
Personally I have no desire to be with a man wether dressed or not. I am so infatuated with the female body I wish I had one. I am open to role play with females that would like to be in charge and have tried gender swap with a partner and enjoyed it. I think everyone should be free to explore what they desire as long as it causes no one else harm. If while dressed you are attracted to a man go for it flirt a little. Remember you can always stop if you start to feel uncomfortable. Live life for you and let no one tell you your wrong in how you think
- May 3, 2020 at 7:11 pm #340716Joan DontrunsofastDuchessRegistered On: March 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- May 1, 2020 at 8:49 pm #340148Rachel GwenLadyRegistered On: April 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
That is so true. Drinking could end quite badly for most crossdressers. I was in Walmart just this evening and had a guy get up in my face threatening to slap me because his gf thought I was following her. I was only trying to mind my own business and buy some panties and hoses. So, you can imagine how someone like that would be if there were drinking involved. If you do plan on going out to a bar for drinks, plan on going with friends that will have your back if things get out of hand.
- May 3, 2020 at 9:26 pm #340736Natalie NervousLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
thats exactly why i learned aikido and have a nidan rank or 1st degree black belt , i’ll fold a jerk up and toss them into the trash where they belong . i emplore all “ladies ” to learn self defense. its the difference between going home and going to the emergency room.
- May 1, 2020 at 6:01 pm #340098Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 238Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 817 times
I can’t check my notes at this moment but I recall seeing similar, informal polls with similar results. Essentially two-thirds indicated an interest in being the woman during coitus while about one-third were fairly definite in not being interested. The first thing to remember, ‘though, is that it is two-thirds of cross-dressers that is polled not two-thirds of males. These are already gender variant therefore one might expect a high level of sexual variance as well. As to the one-third, well, I suspect that a few of you could be seduced under the right conditions.
Another factor is that while two-thirds of the total have seriously considered the possibility that does not mean that two-thirds have acted upon those desires. Some, like myself, probably never had the opportunity or did not follow up when the opportunity arose. Basically, a high level of expressed desire does not mean a high level of commensurate activity. This for the spouses who will see this and likely become concerned a reminder that thinking and acting can be two, different things.
There is the question as two how many cross-dressers are androphilic (the concept usually referred to as ‘homosexual’ but indicative of a sexual orientation to the masculine gender and not wholly or even necessarily to males). The accepted prevalence in the general, male population of gay men is usually estimated at 9% and that seems to hold true for the cross-dressing population as well.
Ah, a few polls I did rescue.
Two polls related to the matter are:
Latent Homosexuality; ‘Has Crossdressing had an affect on your sexuality?’
No, I have always been heterosexual and remain so. 40.62%
Yes, It has made me fantasize about being with men when I am dressed. 31.38%
Yes, I have experimented with men but found that I prefer women. 6.46%
Yes, it has influenced me and I am exploring bisexuality.10.46%
Yes, I have become more interested in Men. 6.77%
Yes, it has influenced me to think about sex change. 4.31%
Do you find men attractive sexually under any circumstances?
No, women only for me thanks. 52.84%
I like women, but sometimes I like men OR I’m bisexual. 45.20%
I like men exclusively, not attracted to women. 1.97%
Another poll asks:
Are you Bi, Straight, Gay or don’t Know?
Straight: 395 25.94%
Bisexual: 740 48.59%
Gay: 96 6.30%
Don’t know: 292 19.17%
Total Votes: 1523
In the first poll about 60% expressed an interest but 28% actively took some action and of those 6.5% found that male-male sex was not to their taste. That is only 20% or so of cross-dressers are likely to become sexually active with other males.
The second poll tells us that, even if we think about coitus with another male, for the most part (53%) we are exclusively gynecophilic (attracted to femininity) while a fair number (45%) are also sexually variant. Again, an apparently high proportion but it is a specialized sample group. Also the first poll does not so much measure sexual orientation as sexuality (not quite the same thing) while the second attempts to measure sexual orientation more than just sexuality.
The third poll measures (or attempts to) sexual orientation. At first the numbers seem different but I would add ‘Don’t know’ to ‘Straight’ ( I mean, if you can’t even guess then you must be ‘straight’) to get about 55% (compared to the 53% above) and about 49% at least interested (compared to 45%) and a more likely 6% are gay. This last also reflects that gay men often are not interested in femininity or being feminine. Obviously some gay men are interested in being feminine (which may mean, as gender invariant, feminine, androphilic males, it may be senseless to regard them as being anything but women and really not that gay after all). So the last two polls do indicate some similarity.
In any case it seems that the feasibility of being the feminine participant during coitus is a common element amongst Masculine-to-Feminine cross-dressers without it necessarily meaning that they are particularly and certainly not wholly androphilic. That is one reason why I believe that the stimulating factor is our own femininity rather that the masculinity of our male partner (although, in retrospect, that likely bears some weight on the matter). That is, male-male sex may be ‘homosexual’ sex but not necessarily ‘gay’ sex. The distinction may be subtle for some but you have to set aside some antiquated concepts.
This would mean that, while so many gender variant males at least fantasizing about coitus with a male partner is not precisely ‘normal’ (more of a statistical fiction than anything), it is common enough to be mornal ( perfectly sane, healthy and beneficial regardless of statistics or morality).
For those of you who have had the pleasure of being a woman in a sexual relationship, congratulations on being able to have such a wonderful experience and I am SO jealous.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 1, 2020 at 3:56 pm #340073LadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
I voted yes. I never thought that I would want to be with a man until I was on vacation away from everyone who knows me and I met a man who I was attracted to. I confessed to him that I was a crossdresser and he was alright with it. He treated me like a man treats a woman and I was intreaged by the way that he treated me Always polite and a perfect gentleman when we were together I couldn’t believe how much that I wanted to be with him and on the last night of my vacation we slept together and it was the highlight of my vacation. I often think about him and what we did but it was a one time thing that I haven’t been with another man since.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 1, 2020 at 1:54 pm #340050GeorginaBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 254 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
My thoughts are similar to yours & Lisa’s (& others who’ve posted on this before). I think there’s something very seductive in not being in control (as a guy is supposed to be)–of being the receptive one, accepting pleasure from another who’s in charge (who could be a woman interested in taking charge).
- May 1, 2020 at 1:18 pm #340045Darla AdamsLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I have fantasized being dressed enfemme as Darla but have never followed through. If the right male came along I would probably follow through make my fantasy come true.
- May 1, 2020 at 1:08 pm #340042Lisa FoxLadyRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
To answer honestly, it would be “yes”. I think it is a combination of the femininity and of being feminine. It’s almost like I want to be controlled. I still don’t find men attractive, but it is more of the feeling of not being in charge. I don’t know how else to say it. In male mode, I have thought could I do it and the answer is always “no”. It is an interesting question.
- May 1, 2020 at 9:07 am #340007Christine-Lynne StephensLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Sammy: your post sounds like it came out of my mouth. I too am married for some years, and 100% heterosexual (or at least I always thought so). I have always thought 2 men together was disgusting-although their choice-it’s just not me (although I found 2 women erotic), but as I am dressed, I do wonder what it would feel like for a man to be with Christine (me), just as I always wondered what my wife was feeling. Who knows where this life is taking me? Maybe it’s being stuck at home, but my mind is in constant motion wondering what might be.
- May 1, 2020 at 9:04 am #340006Eleana DimLadyRegistered On: April 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
This is not necessarily the case. But it can happen. In my case, I believe that I am driven to the CD because I am so fond of femininity, so through CD I can maintain a lasting relationship with it. In this sense, yes, I could desire a sometimes. However, in general, male characteristics do not attract me at all. What would be more familiar to me is to meet another CD.
- May 1, 2020 at 7:55 am #339984BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 107Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
I am in a committed relationship with my supportive spouse and do have thoughts as Stephanie of being with a man. I don’t know if that makes me bicurious or what. When in full
Stephanie mode my thinking is towards all things feminine. This includes feeling pretty and attractive to the opposite sex(male). As Stephanie I don’t consider those thoughts to be out of line with my persona and completely heterosexual. It’s very complicated because when enfemme with my wife(as her female self) in the bedroom I feel like her lesbian lover. To get further complicated we have played the complete role reversal with all that is implied. My Stephanie persona took complete control and it felt amazing. She told me that I squealed like a girl at the end. We had talked about going out to a drag show on our trip away from home where there would be music and dancing before the show. I asked her what if a man asked me to dance and she told me that I better get up and dance. I think she knows that as Stephanie I want to experience all the feminine things. I think that a nice slow dance and being held tight would be amazing as Stephanie. I don’t think it would ever go any further than a dance but I know even that would be exciting. I really think that a lot of us on CDH just have fantasies and that is all that they will ever be! A mind is a terrible thing to waste so enjoy the prospect of the unknown…Stephanie
- April 30, 2020 at 8:24 pm #339888Rachel GwenLadyRegistered On: April 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I have been with guys before dressing in women attire. I have yet to be with a guy dressed as a woman. I do have the urges as you do to be a guy when I’m dressed as a woman. There is a bar in Savannah,Ga. that a few coworkers want to take me to. They accept crossdressers openly so I’m told. As soon as the virus thing is lifted, we plan on going there.
- April 30, 2020 at 6:15 pm #339873Celeste JoLadyRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 39Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 260 times
- April 30, 2020 at 12:09 pm #339782Bobbi ScottRegistered On: April 25, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 29Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 139 times
I will have to go with the “yes” side. There is no question that when I’m finishing up my makeup and looking at the woman in the mirror that the thought of being with a man is overwhelming. I’ve been dressed as Bobbi and been with another CD recently and it was the best sex I ever had. Then the pandemic hit and we can’t get together to “dress up”.
- April 30, 2020 at 10:49 am #339771ArielleLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I can imagine the sex – that’s it. I can’t deal with a face. I’ve always considered myself to be more of a lesbian who, like most, still is aroused by penetration.
I’ve allowed myself the freedom to consider bi-sexuality or any type of sexual attraction towards men, but I just don’t have it.
- April 30, 2020 at 10:17 am #339767JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 26Replies: 144Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 554 times
Always. Not all men are sexy and not all men are sensitive to our needs. I don’t consider myself a woman and I definitely don’t feel I’m a man. So answering the question at hand here I’m attracted to allot of different men but some disgust me, many men are just not my forte. But trust me where I go and where I lip sync there are more than plenty of guys to check out and score on. I would have to say being dressed sexy can have a big impact.
- April 30, 2020 at 7:31 am #339733EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
Thanks for this honest question and your open response. My honest answer is yes. I have been out a few times and have attracted the attention of men. I have yet to act on it, but only because the correct opportunity has not arisen. Going out dressed and drinking can be a dangerous combination. Lol
- April 28, 2020 at 10:15 am #339301Tabitha B.DuchessRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
I am definitely more attracted to men as Tabitha. And, being with a man doesn’t mean that we have to wait to enjoy a man’s attention and touches. We can be strong women who take on the more dominant persona and take charge in initiating those hugs and kisses and touches on him that we want reciprocated on us!
Having said that, I have must say that my primary preference is to be with crossdressers.
However, life can be very short. Don’t pass up a possible loving relationship with anyone that crosses your path, whether that person be a male, female, etc.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 26, 2020 at 6:41 am #338778AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Yes I just want to be with a man especially sexually I just explode inside what a feeling it is. Even though I’ve been married and love sex with a woman I’m separated now but I’ve come to accept and enjoy dressing as Candy and being that girl I always new I should and wished to have been. I started wearing my aunties sexy panties bras lingerie ect. At age 5 and I have felt so different actually felt normal. I had sexual encounters with my best mate a lot and another at school. I’ve had many female partners but I’ve fought for most mylife with who I really am I’ve learnt and love that I’ve realised if I started living my life as who I wanted to be years ago i wouldve been so much happier
- April 25, 2020 at 6:00 pm #338641Kaitlyn GrantLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 32 times
I do desire to be with men when dressed as Kaitlyn. Although it isn’t what I seek out when I do dress. I mostly dress cause the girl inside me needs to express herself. Sometimes though my female sexuality comes out. It helps me to really work hard at my fem presentation I’ve noticed. When I’m with a man I work a bit harder at makeup, sexiness and making sure I’m passable. The feeling have sex with men as Kaitlyn pushes me over the edge and my femininity explodes and feels so good.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 25, 2020 at 3:42 pm #338622AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
I think I am fully acclimated to being in a man’s company at this point. I enjoy their company and attention.
- April 25, 2020 at 2:28 pm #338599TomasinaDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- April 25, 2020 at 2:10 pm #338592Julie PageDuchessRegistered On: April 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Yes, absolutely! It’s been a huge fantasy of mine for some time now. I also consider myself Heterosexual but when I’m dressed, I really want to experience sex as a woman with a man. I have told people I’m bi, but the only reason for that is because of my fantasy. I have no interest in men at all when not dressed. This week I met another cross dresser that lives about 30 min from me. We have been corresponding a few times a day all week and we are considering experimenting together after the COVID restrictions are lifted. Not sure if it will happen. It would be a first for both of us. But the idea is intriguing!
- April 25, 2020 at 2:25 am #338448Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 386Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 1035 times
This is realy curious.
Like many have said, when in male mode, nothing is further from my mind than having and sort of intimate relationsship with a man.
When annie though, I really want to be with a man, to have him treatme like a lady, to be wined and dined and then to have fun in bed, feelinf him penetrate me like a woman (even though that’s an impossibility at the moment) and sh… my brains out. I want to be weak at the knees after he finishes with me. It would be just so wonderful.
Like with many things we expereience, I did think it was only me who felt like this. How wrong can one be???
Take care girls
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm #338382DianaCD22LadyRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
When I first started dressing it was to “be” the girls I could talk to. I was very shy and would close up when around a girl I found attractive. So I started to emulate them in looks. Years later, after, having some outings in public and finding sites on the internet, I started fantasizing about being with a man. The man would need to be smooth and athletic and treat me like an actual lady.
I am also attracted to trans women and often think about to them too.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- April 24, 2020 at 6:46 pm #338381Stephanie RussellRegistered On: April 20, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Oh yes, I’m straight to so at least I thought but when Stephanie’s on the seen only thing that could make my female life perfect is to have .. Feels amazing!!
- April 24, 2020 at 12:46 pm #338268Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1211Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1263 times
thank you all for the responds when I am all dressed up pretty and smelling sexy all I feel is that I want to be with a man and all that goes with it. feeling the sensation of being a female and making out with my partner. but when in male mode I am all for woman.
- April 24, 2020 at 12:31 pm #338265Joan DontrunsofastDuchessRegistered On: March 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I’m fluid and just looking to meet the right person! That said, I love my feminine side. It unwinds me and allows me to be more relaxed. To be adored and courted and taken by someone capable of being a true friend as I have approached my partners in the past just sends me reeling with excitement! Yet it is, I believe, only a CD or TG who would make sharing my whole-self possible. Thank you girlfriends and CDH for helping me unload my true feelings.
- April 24, 2020 at 9:27 am #338233Gwen EndrightLadyRegistered On: March 24, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
I do think about it all the time. Just wish that I know the right guy. Dinner, evening out, kisses maybe. Not sure I would be up to much more.
- April 24, 2020 at 6:45 am #338180Bethany DelaneyDuchessRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 125Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 517 times
- April 24, 2020 at 12:43 am #338135Amanda WoodsLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 166 times
I would entertain the idea of being with a man, however I would prefer to be with another CD / Trans woman. The prettier the better!
- April 23, 2020 at 8:30 pm #338108Bethany DelaneyDuchessRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 125Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 517 times
I feel that way too. I’d never be attracted to a man as a man normally but as a woman and I think of myself as a woman I’m attracted to both. I had been a bit bicurious for awhile especially as I accepted myself as trans
- April 23, 2020 at 8:22 pm #338104Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 547 times
Yes when I’m dressed i feel different about men. But there’s not any wrong in seeing men as opposite sex when we are dressed. I think i can go on date with man. And have boy friends but not more than that. I’m straight and i like girls.
- April 23, 2020 at 8:18 pm #338103Genivieve BujoldLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
When I am dressed as a woman, I don’t just want to look like a woman.
I am a woman, and I act like a woman, think like a woman and want/like what women want/like, and that includes having attention from a man. I have dated a man and it is he most femininely affirming thing I have ever done. In drab I am straight, I guess I am straight “en femme” as well. What do you think?
- April 23, 2020 at 7:53 pm #338100Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 358Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 1383 times
- April 23, 2020 at 3:46 pm #338047RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 91Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 509 times
Absolutely I feel the same way. When I get dressed I think about men and what it would be like to be in a man’s arms tightly around me and him slowly seducing me. It just excites me into delight and into exotic behavior, but when I’m in man mode I think about women. It’s a strange thing going on in my head. 😂
- April 21, 2020 at 1:40 pm #337349Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 456Has thanked: 1923 timesBeen thanked: 1717 times
I find it so natural to want to be with a man when I am fully femme and love the dynamics of it all thrilling
- February 12, 2020 at 2:56 pm #275305AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
I can honestly say that I gave even crossdressing for 50 years but have never fancied a man at all…I adore women but I look at them and want to look and dress like them…not fancy them..I want to be a woman but at nearly 60 there is not much hope….I can look half that when I’m Rebecca but sorry I do not fancy men
Love to all Rebecca xx
- February 12, 2020 at 4:33 am #275205Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1211Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1263 times
when I dress up from head to toe and look pretty and sexy I want to be with a another x dresser and have sex, feeling the sensation of being a female, but when in male mode I have no intention on dating a male person. only when I female mode I am all female and need to feel what its like to be a female and have sex with another x dresser. but that never happened yet cant find that some one close by that would be interested in dating and having sex
- February 11, 2020 at 4:06 pm #275121Gail BingyiLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
Its a real eye opener to see all the varying replies but it seems like everything else we all have different ideas fantasies and sexual desires. As male me I am hetero sexual and attracted to women, I have no desire to engage in same sex activity however when I am dressed I find that I become Gail and as such desire all things that a woman would desire including a “heterosexual relationship. This means that in reality I would be engaging in same sex activity but I feel that when I am a woman I am a woman and as such I have the desires of a real woman. It would no doubt make Freud give up psychiatry and go into woodworking. In essence everyone is different and all people should be valued no matter who they choose as a sexual partner
- February 11, 2020 at 1:28 pm #275081AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I considered myself 100% hetero, I had these feelings, I took a chance and acted on themwhen the chance presented itself. I have never regretted it, I would describe myself as fluid when I’m en femme, no guilt————–just an orgasm.
- February 7, 2020 at 2:55 pm #273930Jane BordenRegistered On: February 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
When I am dressed, even if only in lingerie and heels, I certainly do think about men in a much more sexual way. However, I do also think about women similarly-in that outside of being crossdressed I would never think, or want to sleep/have sex with either a man or a woman other than my SO
- February 7, 2020 at 8:50 am #273855Kathy JacksonLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 78Has thanked: 4600 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
Very well said – You have explained, exactly, what I have felt for most of my life. When I am dressed as Kathy, I truly feel like Kathy. That includes feminine attraction to male companionship. Acting on those feeling is another matter, altogether. Thanks for your post.
- February 7, 2020 at 2:52 am #273804AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 510 times
Of course I think most crossdressers feel attracted to men it is part of the whole woman thing. I am not sure how far I would go with the right guy but certainly it would be lovely to be taken out for dinner and a stroll arm in arm. Cuddles and kissing would be on the cards as well but what after? X
- February 6, 2020 at 9:47 pm #273779Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 238Has thanked: 326 timesBeen thanked: 817 times
This is a complex issue that has been raised before. My experience has been that, amongst cross-dressers, contemplation of having sex with a male partner is far more common than might be imagined. As the attached poll suggests about two-thirds (60-75% in similar polls) of cross-dresser have seriously considered the possibility.
The usual response is the the cross-dresser is homosexual or at least bisexual but in denial. However I believe the terms, heterosexual, homosexual, etc. are not only based on false assumptions but relatively meaningless. For example, they assume that one is attracted to another person because of their sex. Even though they really have no way of knowing the other person’s sex by a casual observation.
Gender, on the other hand, is determined by observation. Assuming that cross-dressers might wish to seek a male sex-partner because they are attracted to their maleness is not founded on actual experience. The assumption is inaccurate on several grounds.
First of all, it is not the sex (female-male) of the other person that creates sexual attraction but it is their gender (femininity-masculinity-androgyny) that attracts. It is true that, subliminally, one is attracted (because of the instinctual impulse to propagate) to the “idea” of a person of the other sex as gender consists of cues and clues that activate the libido. But the “idea” is not the same as the actual sex. We know that some males can be as feminine or even more feminine than many females. That femininity is the basis of attraction, not some mythical sexual orientation. It is ‘normal’ for most males to be attracted to femininity. Gay males are generally attracted to masculinity. So it is gender and not sex that engenders sexual desire.
Often, in initially creating our feminine persona, the objective is to create an object towards which we can direct our attraction to femininity. Sometimes we are remarkably successful. Such success can lead to speculation about our femininity in more intimate circumstances. This could be seen as a validation of the creativity of our femininity or simply another manifestation of the sexual impulses that are very significant to people, especially males, especially younger males. In such instances is is not necessarily or wholly the fact that a another male finds one to be attractive that is seductive, but the fact we find ourself to be attractive and also that anyone else does.
A common refrain is that the (usually imaginary) male partner is relatively featureless. They key issue is not their appearance but their behaviour. Basically they are desirable if they are loving, respectful, attentive and gentlemanly. They do not have to be handsome, buff or even young (although these things would be nice).
What it comes down to is that the cross-dresser, in such a situation (real or imaginary) is invariable feminine and the sexual partner is most often masculine. Thus, in terms of gender, the sexual activity is comparable to the concept of ‘heterosexuality’; they are a man and a woman. Granted the sex is male-male, therefore ‘homosexual’, but that is meaningless unless the overt motivation is the production of offspring.
When a man and a woman or a man and a man or a woman and a woman find pleasure in each other’s attractiveness, based on their gender, these are good things. Sometimes a male may find being a woman so key to their being that they prefer to remain as women. Sometimes males tend to transition between genders and their sexual objectives will vary accordingly. As I I mentioned at the beginning this is not only relatively common, but common enough to be ‘normal’. If you are a male that is attracted to feminine persons that is consistent with your embedded instinct regardless of that feminine person’s actual sex. If you are feminine and attracted and aroused by your own femininity is it natural to want to be treated sexually as a woman without necessarily being attracted to males as such. If you are a feminine male attracted to a man’s masculinity then you are pretty much just a woman.
As I said, it is complex and can be mystifying but by setting aside misleading and antiquated concepts based on misconceptions we can see that sexuality, like gender, is variable and take delight in that variability.
- February 6, 2020 at 10:45 am #273667Leslies Ann Gray GirlLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 129Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 464 times
I find no problem with thoughts of love with a man . Before i became or really new i was trans i had no thoughts about men , just women , now i find myself attracted to men and CD women . I’ve never had a man in my life , but to be in love with someone is what i want . I think the real thing here is not so much who but how you are treated by your lover . I would love to be held , kissed , told i’am pretty and made love to as Leslie , how wonderful that would be . To have someone special in your life , is very attractive to us , isn’t it ? I guess you could say Leslie has become woman , here her purr . Leslie
- February 6, 2020 at 10:12 am #273666AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
- January 11, 2020 at 6:39 pm #266395
- January 11, 2020 at 12:49 pm #266313Lara BeaufortLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 32Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Although I am 99.999999% attracted to women, I do experience this. I don’t find men physically attractive, but when I am in girl mode and a man starts treating me as a girl (this has always been via online encounters) I start to get butterflies and feel extremely drawn to them. Receiving compliments, especially specific ones that show they are paying attention to the details, does something to me… I get all melty like. I fall into this girlish trance O.o
- January 11, 2020 at 8:18 am #266259Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 605Has thanked: 3786 timesBeen thanked: 2234 times
My sexual preference is still woman. Men just do not do it for me.I had two experiences with men when I was dressed . First when I was a teenager out with other girls like us. He forced himself on me. I did not like at all. 2nd was I was in a gay bar dressed and this man sat beside me bought me a drink put his hand on my thigh while talking to me. I felt so uncomfortable. I did like it when a lesbian hit on me . I felt attractive and cute. She was a cute masculine woman if that makes any sense. Maybe I am trying to figure it out. In the mean time I am going to enjoy my feminity and just enjoy being and learning to be the woman I always wanted to be. Thank you for the question. Luv Stephanie
- January 11, 2020 at 7:06 am #266235Hanna WannabeeLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
when dressed as Hanna! I do find myself wondering what it would be like to be desired by a man, have him run his hands up my stocking clad legs and underneath my dress.
Todate never been brave enough to find out , and although there is fantasy to be with a man, I don’t know if I could submit fully to one, probably class myself as being bi sexual.
And real fantasy is to share the moment with another gurl.
- January 11, 2020 at 2:29 am #266188Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 62 times
At first, I naturally assumed I was gay because I wanted to dress up like a girl. However, I realized I wasn’t attracted to men physically. I was still attracted to girls. It wasn’t until I was crossdressing a few years that I took the initiative to see if I would like to experience a homosexual encounter dressed as a girl. It was only by an unusual set of circumstances I initiated an encounter with a friend that evolved into a sexual relationship where I explored essentially being a someone’s girlfriend. Even today, I still prefer women, en femme or in drab, but I also like being someone’s “girl”.
- January 9, 2020 at 12:18 am #265690karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 410Has thanked: 1786 timesBeen thanked: 1130 times
Being on the short side and medium build is not advantages for men. When dressed, I love being the short girl and imagine guys being sweet and protective of me. These days whenever I have to read instructions or read some learning material, I imagine myself as a
little girl and a guy or another girl is teaching me. My comprehension seems a lot better than a short guy that people are dismissive of trying to learn something. People can be such A-Holes.
When dressed, I imagine guys flirting with me and engaging in heavy petting. The same goes for women after some girl talk and sharing secrets.
- January 8, 2020 at 6:13 pm #265637
- January 8, 2020 at 2:24 pm #265571Daniella Bryn DenaliLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
No I don’t. I’ve always gotten along better with gg’s anyway. I have a few male friends, but, many female friends. I’m hetero, and that won’t change. When I go out as Dani, I bring along my bodyguards…Smith and Wesson…stay pretty girls…love to all! 💜💍👗DBD