- June 19, 2019 at 7:14 am #191553AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 455 times
I am a heterosexual man who is happily married. I have been cross dressing as long as I can remember. I have never looked at men in any sexual manner at all. As a man I don’t find us attractive. Were hairy loud and obnoxious for the most part.
In April I got all dolled up and went out as Sammy. I went into stores and bought some stuff, I want to gas station and spoke with the ladies that worked there then I want to a gay bar that had Cross dresser dance show. It was amazing. Completely exhilarating. While at the bar. I did talk to a guy who bought me a drink and complemented me on my looks and outfit. This was after I told him it was my first night out in 16 years as a woman. Of course he made me feel pretty by telling me I looked great did tell me to work on my voice a bit. LOL.
So to the topic. I had never looked at a man in a sexual manner. That night I was very turned on by him and probably would have at the least made out with him (Which I thought about) and who knows what else If I would have been drinking.
Since then I have been thinking about being with a man but only when I’m dressed up as Sammy. When I’m in my normal man mode it dosent even cross my mind. The moment i put my panties on its like I want to be a lady and feel what a man feels like. I don’t know why but the desire burns when I’m dressed as Sammy.
Does any one else get these feelings only when they are dressed or do the feelings start to surface as time goes on. I’ve never wanted to be with a man as a man but as a woman I am completely curious. Any input would be useful. Thank you ladies for reading my post..
- October 19, 2020 at 10:30 pm #396615Linda LeeParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I agree with you in that I’m only attracted to men when I am in a female mode and I hope they would enjoy my beauty as a woman
- October 19, 2020 at 10:01 pm #396610Vanessa ?ParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 31Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
I definitely get more “into it” in situations with guys when I’m dressed. In guy-mode, I would have no interest in kissing a guy or snuggling up close to one… but these things definitely happen when I’m in Vanessa mode.
Even then, though, there’s no actual attraction involved. I’ve never in my life felt attracted to a guy the way I frequently am to girls, and I can’t imagine ever having a boyfriend or anything along those lines. I just don’t form that sort of attachment to guys, regardless of what happens between us. The “activities” (whether it’s just them talking to me, showing interest, or taking me out on a date just like I was an actual woman, or something more physical) are what I enjoy when it comes to spending time with guys — it’s never really about the guy himself.
- October 17, 2020 at 10:49 am #395725kim donesParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
back in my 20s i let a gay friend catch me dressed up. he took me out treated me as a girl. was beat time i ever had. now my wife as some male friends take us out as im his date never disapoint him in the end. wife loves to encourge me on she loves i think more then me
- October 11, 2020 at 9:18 pm #393301Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 126Has thanked: 728 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- October 8, 2020 at 12:42 pm #392084CarlaParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I feel exactly the same. I’ve lived a straight life but when dressed, I become curious. Haven’t been out of my home dressed and sadly, probably won’t but can’t help that feeling when dressed.
- September 23, 2020 at 3:31 pm #386891Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1157Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
- September 14, 2020 at 10:57 pm #383906Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 84Has thanked: 1446 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
I voted no I wouldn’t want to go with a man but I do fantasize about going with a lovely ,I will leave it at that . Michelle xx
- September 12, 2020 at 10:11 pm #383318AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 6Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
When I dress , I become a totally different person …. with a totally different mindset …. I have never been with a man … Not even the slightest attraction …. But when I dress , I want to be treated like a lady …. I’m afraid if I ever do sleep with a man , I’d want to become a woman permanently …..
- September 22, 2020 at 7:22 pm #386563
- August 17, 2020 at 7:43 pm #375289Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 69Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
- August 14, 2020 at 6:57 pm #374157Deni SmithParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
They say that women dress to impress other women. That’s very evident when I read comments to posted pictures. I too will troll for complements if I can ever figure out the upload a photo link. BUT……. The attentions of a hot guy when dolled up are why I dress.
- August 13, 2020 at 11:11 am #373759Robin GirlyParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
- August 13, 2020 at 10:41 am #373757Crissy RossParticipantRegistered On: March 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- July 29, 2020 at 11:47 am #368636Katie DarcyParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I answered no; but there are nuances that come into play even for heterosexual crossdressers. I personally don’t feel sexual attraction to guys whether I’m dressed or not; however I do sort of respond to attention from guys and may tend to flirt back (be a tease). Another interesting dynamic is the mostly passable girl. I would be sexually attracted to a well put together crossdresser or trans and I can’t say it wouldn’t go further if we were emotionally compatible.
- July 28, 2020 at 2:43 am #368123Carly KeeneParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I’ve been a crossdresser ever since I was little growing up pretending to be a man I never found men sexually attractive but as I’m getting older I’m starting to find men sexually attractive I find myself looking between is legs to see if he’s well endowed the bigger his bulge is makes me all tingling inside. Now even when I’m pretending to be a man I don’t find women sexually attractive anymore. Whether I’m dressed as a man or woman I want to be with a hot stud. I think a man’s body is very sexy to touch and look at. I don’t want to look in the mirror and see a man’s body on myself. But I love seeing a man’s body laying next to me.
- July 26, 2020 at 2:49 pm #367681Juliet BlisstonParticipantRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
- July 20, 2020 at 5:07 am #365830AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
For me, no. When I’m Jessica I don’t really feel the need to be with a man. Though for me I guess it’s because since I do have a male side, and Jessica is an extension of that I have one already(well if that makes any sense).
But as far as like other men, No. I’m attracted to women both as my male self and as Jessica.
- July 18, 2020 at 4:00 am #365250AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I am basically not attracted to the male form. This is why I dress. To feel better about myself. I don’t feel attractive as a man. Nor do I want to be with one. But this has nothing to do with what is between the legs. Those parts don’t define who you are. I don’t have any experience outside of being with a CIS woman, but curiosity is going.
- July 13, 2020 at 1:19 pm #363680Mary PriscillaParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
I voted yes because there was not a “Both” option. My desire to cross dress is to be perceived and accepted as a woman at that time. So far in my limited experience, I have gotten positive responses from both men and women and that pleases me. All of this is in the context of polite conversation with no sexual overtones.
- July 11, 2020 at 4:48 am #362685Jemma SchumpertParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
Ditto! When I am out as regular me, I do not see men as sexual “objects”. On the other hand, when I am out as Jemma! Holy mackerel do the hormones kick in and suddenly I feel very sexy even sexual, especially when men notice me. I was shopping in an adult store out of town when a very attractive and dignified gentleman extended and invite to drinks and maybe a visit to his hotel room. I almost passed out, since I am not the prettiest girl in the world, and I am sure he knew what I am. I was too frightened to accept, and blushed, stammered an apology and practically ran out of the store! If I had it all to do over again…it was a nice hotel!
- June 20, 2020 at 3:44 pm #356679AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
no, i just am not attracted to men, it doesn’t matter what clothes i wear, whether it’s a t-shirt and jeans or dresses and makeup , i’ve known it since i was 4 that had a very strong attraction to girls/women, i have had men on flickr private messaging me to hookup with them, and i always tell them that i’m not interested, i just enjoy crossdressing as a stress release
- June 18, 2020 at 12:35 pm #356064
- June 18, 2020 at 10:14 am #356032michelle DenierParticipantRegistered On: July 19, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 29 times
Although with the fairly frequent disclaimers that in make mode I consider myself 100% hetero and not attracted to men, I think that my desire to be with a man as michelle has evolved, especially in the recent past – to where I fantasize about it nearly all of the time and can’t stop thinking about it. It required a lot of self-awareness and self-acceptance. Now it feels good… it feels feminine and sexy and exciting to me just admitting that I want to relate to a man as his woman. I guess it would be quite an affirmation of my femininity to be able to entice a man, to flirt and maybe tease and seduce him, to feel (literally) his excitement growing, to know he wants me. And the nature of my sexuality has evolved – again in the recent past – to where I just cant function in the traditional male role. My sexuality has become much more receptive, and I dream of being made love to in that role. I have met, briefly, a nice man, he seems quite enamored by my femme persona, and I have been trying to get up the courage and try to meet with him now that the pandemic shutdown is easing up. It’s hard for me imagining the actual mechanics involved, but I’m so drawn to the romance of it, and of being in the role that seems natural to me. I also want to be wanted expressly for who I am, to know that a lover wants me because of who I am and not just tolerating or going along for my sake… which is more along my experiences being dressed with women lovers. Wish me luck, please. It’s about time.
- June 18, 2020 at 9:52 am #356027Jane HegartyParticipantRegistered On: June 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
- June 17, 2020 at 1:38 pm #355814Cece XParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 127 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
When dressed en femme, I feel only a little different about men. I am currently single and find myself attracted to men and women but have not had intimacy with a woman in many years. This may be odd but even when I am dressed I still revel in my husky, hairy masculinity.
I almost told my last girlfriend that I fantasized about having sex while both of us wore bras, garter belts and stockings. I was too afraid to speak my truth. That fantasy might return when I start dating women again.
The only time I feel a little feminine while dressed is in the man-to-man foreplay. I love the fantasy of a man rubbing over my dress and then slowly running his hands up my nylons and under my skirt. Over the years, I have dressed for three men and none of them have gotten the foreplay right.
I have never been with a fellow crossdresser. I am eager for the opportunity to see what happens.
- June 16, 2020 at 8:01 am #355380Hilda BeaumontParticipantRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I am a heterosexual, male to female cross dresser. I think the situation can be complicated because of the intrinsic dual nature of the heterosexual male to female cross dresser. I talked this through with a lady friend of mine who provides support for cross dressers. The conversation went like this. When a man cross dresses he wants the result to be such that he/she appears as an attractive perhaps desirable woman. So when two heterosexual male cross dressers meet up en femme the ‘he’ in one may find the ‘she’ in the other attractive and desirable. And vice versa. So my friend and I decided that given this mutual attraction it was possible if not likely that given appropriate circumstances physical intimacy might well take place. I have wondered if this is why some SOs of heterosexual cross dressers are worried by their partner’s cross dressing?
- June 10, 2020 at 4:10 pm #353624Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 433Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1290 times
I am beyond jealous. I am beyond envious.
I am so ready to smell a man, to taste a man , to be with a man.
- June 13, 2020 at 12:20 pm #354359Jay UptonParticipantRegistered On: November 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
Having a man standing behind you, his warm breath on his neck as he caresses and kisses it and then reaches down to lift your skirt…excuse me a moment, I need to go put on some pearls so that I can clutch them. It’s suddenly a bit warm up in here. 🙂
I’m a fan. Those of y’all who are interested should give it a try, it can be incredible. Make sure you are safe and with someone you trust, of course.
- June 10, 2020 at 8:08 pm #353679
- June 9, 2020 at 7:10 pm #353359Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 433Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1290 times
You described me perfectly. As Amanda I am so ready to be with a man. I want to be the complete woman so that means having sex with a man. I want it so badly.
- June 10, 2020 at 3:25 pm #353608Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 89Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
Oh Amanda, I so can relate to what you are saying and feeling. I wanted the same things that you want. I kept procrastinating and didn’t act on my feelings and it was a big mistake. I was on vacation when I met a man who I was attracted to. I was far away from where anyone would know me so I decided to go for it. After deciding that this was the perfect time to let myself be a complete woman our relationship escalated and we slept together on the last night before I was leaving to go home. Amanda it was the highlight of my vacation. I was so glad that I let myself be the woman I wanted to be. Don’t procrastinate like I did. Find a man who you want to be with then be the woman who you want to be. You won’t be sorry..Do it and you’ll see what I mean
- June 9, 2020 at 6:53 pm #353353Sara ToddParticipantRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
When I am in male mode I almost exclusively think about women in a sexual manner, but when I get fully dressed up I seem to do a complete flip and my thoughts turn to men and other cds. I love being able to tantalize men when I have been on cam with them a truly appreciate their desires for me. I have only had the chance to be with one younger man in person and the experience was completely fulfilling on multiple levels I truly enjoyed being total woman with a man, and hope to try this again in the future.
- June 9, 2020 at 6:47 pm #353351
- June 9, 2020 at 6:15 pm #353346Dala CarlianParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 74Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
I’m in nearly the EXACT same place Debbie J. After coming out to the Mrs, she commented that she was glad to hear I had a softer side instead of the seemingly limited “macho man” that everyone knows me to be.
You said it pretty much the way I would have to I’ll just tag along and say “Me Too!!”
- June 9, 2020 at 5:25 pm #353332Michelle TiffanyParticipantRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
Definitely yes for me! I mostly thought about girls when I was younger but have always had the urge to crossdress and felt very feminine but tried to hide it. When I started going out, I realized I enjoyed attention from men(usually) while dressed and have enjoyed some great intimate experiences. My dream is to dress full time and find the right man to settle down with.
- June 2, 2020 at 6:26 am #348048
- June 2, 2020 at 4:09 am #348033Desiree ScrumptiousParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 25Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
- May 9, 2020 at 4:43 pm #342043Jessie SmithParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- May 9, 2020 at 3:49 pm #342026Christine-Lynne StephensParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Krista: For the most part, I totally agree with you. Men are pigs, I should know. Christine has lived in a man’s body for (um, let’s say for more than a few years). However, this girl is 5’16” in her nylon covered feet, and for that reason, have always been cast as the protector. While I sincerely doubt I’d want to be “with” a man, I would love to be held and cuddled and protected
- May 8, 2020 at 9:11 pm #341875RosiebethParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 91Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 505 times
I feel the same exact way sweetie. When I’m Rosiebeth my desires to be “loved” by a man is on my mind with some erotic fantasies. To lay in the arms of a man would be delightful but when I’m in man mode is doesn’t cross my mind. So sweetie you are not alone.
- May 7, 2020 at 8:52 am #341544Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 202Has thanked: 778 timesBeen thanked: 774 times
Depends whether you are reading a KJV or the NIV.
- May 7, 2020 at 3:29 am #341480WHITNEYParticipantRegistered On: April 5, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
my thoughts on this is… well lets say if you enjoy each others company then go for it. you will soon get to know if you want it again and again . what is normal !!!. the bible says adam and eve. mayb it was adam and steve. who knows a……
- May 5, 2020 at 5:30 am #341046Debbie JParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
I don’t think I have a great deal to add to the conversation, but I will throw in my two cents.
Like many of the girls here, I generally consider myself 100% straight when I’m not dressed. Most of my friends would call me manly, and a few would probably say macho. For most of my life I’ve had no desire to be with a man, and I’ve had offers.
That started to change about 20 years ago. I started to fantasize about men, but only when I was dressed. Again, like several of you, I interpreted this as a desire to be more truly feminine. Aside from “pillow talk” I didn’t think about it or voice it.
About 10 years ago, I was commuting home from work. I had worn panties to work, and I was feeling very feminine despite being mostly drab, and all during the day at work I had been fantasizing about being with a guy, having a guy pick me up. I remember very clearly thinking “I’m in my car, no one can hear me, and it’s time to let this out,” and then out loud I said “I want to have a man.” (I was actually more salacious than that, but you get the idea.)
It’s never happened, and for multiple reasons it may not ever happen, but I did admit it to myself, and I felt better for having done so.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 11, 2020 at 8:16 am #362752michelle DenierParticipantRegistered On: July 19, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 29 times
Debbie, I do that quite frequently… just admitting to myself, and to the universe, albeit discreetly… that I want to be with a man. I say it, I own it, I embrace who I am. It’s quite liberating and sexy, and I think the affirmation moves my evolution along towards that (inevitable?) end.
- May 4, 2020 at 8:53 pm #341001Erica GuyParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 39Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
Personally I have no desire to be with a man wether dressed or not. I am so infatuated with the female body I wish I had one. I am open to role play with females that would like to be in charge and have tried gender swap with a partner and enjoyed it. I think everyone should be free to explore what they desire as long as it causes no one else harm. If while dressed you are attracted to a man go for it flirt a little. Remember you can always stop if you start to feel uncomfortable. Live life for you and let no one tell you your wrong in how you think
- May 3, 2020 at 7:11 pm #340716Joan DontrunsofastParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- May 1, 2020 at 8:49 pm #340148Rachel GwenParticipantRegistered On: April 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
That is so true. Drinking could end quite badly for most crossdressers. I was in Walmart just this evening and had a guy get up in my face threatening to slap me because his gf thought I was following her. I was only trying to mind my own business and buy some panties and hoses. So, you can imagine how someone like that would be if there were drinking involved. If you do plan on going out to a bar for drinks, plan on going with friends that will have your back if things get out of hand.
- May 3, 2020 at 9:26 pm #340736Natalie NervousParticipantRegistered On: April 16, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
thats exactly why i learned aikido and have a nidan rank or 1st degree black belt , i’ll fold a jerk up and toss them into the trash where they belong . i emplore all “ladies ” to learn self defense. its the difference between going home and going to the emergency room.
- May 1, 2020 at 6:01 pm #340098Araminta PurdyParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 156Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 450 times
I can’t check my notes at this moment but I recall seeing similar, informal polls with similar results. Essentially two-thirds indicated an interest in being the woman during coitus while about one-third were fairly definite in not being interested. The first thing to remember, ‘though, is that it is two-thirds of cross-dressers that is polled not two-thirds of males. These are already gender variant therefore one might expect a high level of sexual variance as well. As to the one-third, well, I suspect that a few of you could be seduced under the right conditions.
Another factor is that while two-thirds of the total have seriously considered the possibility that does not mean that two-thirds have acted upon those desires. Some, like myself, probably never had the opportunity or did not follow up when the opportunity arose. Basically, a high level of expressed desire does not mean a high level of commensurate activity. This for the spouses who will see this and likely become concerned a reminder that thinking and acting can be two, different things.
There is the question as two how many cross-dressers are androphilic (the concept usually referred to as ‘homosexual’ but indicative of a sexual orientation to the masculine gender and not wholly or even necessarily to males). The accepted prevalence in the general, male population of gay men is usually estimated at 9% and that seems to hold true for the cross-dressing population as well.
Ah, a few polls I did rescue.
Two polls related to the matter are:
Latent Homosexuality; ‘Has Crossdressing had an affect on your sexuality?’
No, I have always been heterosexual and remain so. 40.62%
Yes, It has made me fantasize about being with men when I am dressed. 31.38%
Yes, I have experimented with men but found that I prefer women. 6.46%
Yes, it has influenced me and I am exploring bisexuality.10.46%
Yes, I have become more interested in Men. 6.77%
Yes, it has influenced me to think about sex change. 4.31%
Do you find men attractive sexually under any circumstances?
No, women only for me thanks. 52.84%
I like women, but sometimes I like men OR I’m bisexual. 45.20%
I like men exclusively, not attracted to women. 1.97%
Another poll asks:
Are you Bi, Straight, Gay or don’t Know?
Straight: 395 25.94%
Bisexual: 740 48.59%
Gay: 96 6.30%
Don’t know: 292 19.17%
Total Votes: 1523
In the first poll about 60% expressed an interest but 28% actively took some action and of those 6.5% found that male-male sex was not to their taste. That is only 20% or so of cross-dressers are likely to become sexually active with other males.
The second poll tells us that, even if we think about coitus with another male, for the most part (53%) we are exclusively gynecophilic (attracted to femininity) while a fair number (45%) are also sexually variant. Again, an apparently high proportion but it is a specialized sample group. Also the first poll does not so much measure sexual orientation as sexuality (not quite the same thing) while the second attempts to measure sexual orientation more than just sexuality.
The third poll measures (or attempts to) sexual orientation. At first the numbers seem different but I would add ‘Don’t know’ to ‘Straight’ ( I mean, if you can’t even guess then you must be ‘straight’) to get about 55% (compared to the 53% above) and about 49% at least interested (compared to 45%) and a more likely 6% are gay. This last also reflects that gay men often are not interested in femininity or being feminine. Obviously some gay men are interested in being feminine (which may mean, as gender invariant, feminine, androphilic males, it may be senseless to regard them as being anything but women and really not that gay after all). So the last two polls do indicate some similarity.
In any case it seems that the feasibility of being the feminine participant during coitus is a common element amongst Masculine-to-Feminine cross-dressers without it necessarily meaning that they are particularly and certainly not wholly androphilic. That is one reason why I believe that the stimulating factor is our own femininity rather that the masculinity of our male partner (although, in retrospect, that likely bears some weight on the matter). That is, male-male sex may be ‘homosexual’ sex but not necessarily ‘gay’ sex. The distinction may be subtle for some but you have to set aside some antiquated concepts.
This would mean that, while so many gender variant males at least fantasizing about coitus with a male partner is not precisely ‘normal’ (more of a statistical fiction than anything), it is common enough to be mornal ( perfectly sane, healthy and beneficial regardless of statistics or morality).
For those of you who have had the pleasure of being a woman in a sexual relationship, congratulations on being able to have such a wonderful experience and I am SO jealous.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 1, 2020 at 3:56 pm #340073ParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 89Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
I voted yes. I never thought that I would want to be with a man until I was on vacation away from everyone who knows me and I met a man who I was attracted to. I confessed to him that I was a crossdresser and he was alright with it. He treated me like a man treats a woman and I was intreaged by the way that he treated me Always polite and a perfect gentleman when we were together I couldn’t believe how much that I wanted to be with him and on the last night of my vacation we slept together and it was the highlight of my vacation. I often think about him and what we did but it was a one time thing that I haven’t been with another man since.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- May 1, 2020 at 1:54 pm #340050GeorginaParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
My thoughts are similar to yours & Lisa’s (& others who’ve posted on this before). I think there’s something very seductive in not being in control (as a guy is supposed to be)–of being the receptive one, accepting pleasure from another who’s in charge (who could be a woman interested in taking charge).
- May 1, 2020 at 1:18 pm #340045Darla AdamsParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
I have fantasized being dressed enfemme as Darla but have never followed through. If the right male came along I would probably follow through make my fantasy come true.
- May 1, 2020 at 1:08 pm #340042Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
To answer honestly, it would be “yes”. I think it is a combination of the femininity and of being feminine. It’s almost like I want to be controlled. I still don’t find men attractive, but it is more of the feeling of not being in charge. I don’t know how else to say it. In male mode, I have thought could I do it and the answer is always “no”. It is an interesting question.
- May 1, 2020 at 9:07 am #340007Christine-Lynne StephensParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Sammy: your post sounds like it came out of my mouth. I too am married for some years, and 100% heterosexual (or at least I always thought so). I have always thought 2 men together was disgusting-although their choice-it’s just not me (although I found 2 women erotic), but as I am dressed, I do wonder what it would feel like for a man to be with Christine (me), just as I always wondered what my wife was feeling. Who knows where this life is taking me? Maybe it’s being stuck at home, but my mind is in constant motion wondering what might be.
- May 1, 2020 at 9:04 am #340006Eleana DimParticipantRegistered On: April 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
This is not necessarily the case. But it can happen. In my case, I believe that I am driven to the CD because I am so fond of femininity, so through CD I can maintain a lasting relationship with it. In this sense, yes, I could desire a sometimes. However, in general, male characteristics do not attract me at all. What would be more familiar to me is to meet another CD.
- May 1, 2020 at 7:55 am #339984BigBangtheoryParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 69Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
I am in a committed relationship with my supportive spouse and do have thoughts as Stephanie of being with a man. I don’t know if that makes me bicurious or what. When in full
Stephanie mode my thinking is towards all things feminine. This includes feeling pretty and attractive to the opposite sex(male). As Stephanie I don’t consider those thoughts to be out of line with my persona and completely heterosexual. It’s very complicated because when enfemme with my wife(as her female self) in the bedroom I feel like her lesbian lover. To get further complicated we have played the complete role reversal with all that is implied. My Stephanie persona took complete control and it felt amazing. She told me that I squealed like a girl at the end. We had talked about going out to a drag show on our trip away from home where there would be music and dancing before the show. I asked her what if a man asked me to dance and she told me that I better get up and dance. I think she knows that as Stephanie I want to experience all the feminine things. I think that a nice slow dance and being held tight would be amazing as Stephanie. I don’t think it would ever go any further than a dance but I know even that would be exciting. I really think that a lot of us on CDH just have fantasies and that is all that they will ever be! A mind is a terrible thing to waste so enjoy the prospect of the unknown…Stephanie
- April 30, 2020 at 8:24 pm #339888Rachel GwenParticipantRegistered On: April 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I have been with guys before dressing in women attire. I have yet to be with a guy dressed as a woman. I do have the urges as you do to be a guy when I’m dressed as a woman. There is a bar in Savannah,Ga. that a few coworkers want to take me to. They accept crossdressers openly so I’m told. As soon as the virus thing is lifted, we plan on going there.
- April 30, 2020 at 6:15 pm #339873Celeste JoParticipantRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 34Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
- April 30, 2020 at 12:09 pm #339782Bobbi ScottParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 29Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
I will have to go with the “yes” side. There is no question that when I’m finishing up my makeup and looking at the woman in the mirror that the thought of being with a man is overwhelming. I’ve been dressed as Bobbi and been with another CD recently and it was the best sex I ever had. Then the pandemic hit and we can’t get together to “dress up”.
- April 30, 2020 at 10:49 am #339771ArielleParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I can imagine the sex – that’s it. I can’t deal with a face. I’ve always considered myself to be more of a lesbian who, like most, still is aroused by penetration.
I’ve allowed myself the freedom to consider bi-sexuality or any type of sexual attraction towards men, but I just don’t have it.
- April 30, 2020 at 10:17 am #339767JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 122Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 390 times
Always. Not all men are sexy and not all men are sensitive to our needs. I don’t consider myself a woman and I definitely don’t feel I’m a man. So answering the question at hand here I’m attracted to allot of different men but some disgust me, many men are just not my forte. But trust me where I go and where I lip sync there are more than plenty of guys to check out and score on. I would have to say being dressed sexy can have a big impact.
- April 30, 2020 at 7:31 am #339733EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 424Has thanked: 2172 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
Thanks for this honest question and your open response. My honest answer is yes. I have been out a few times and have attracted the attention of men. I have yet to act on it, but only because the correct opportunity has not arisen. Going out dressed and drinking can be a dangerous combination. Lol
- April 28, 2020 at 10:15 am #339301Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 71Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 170 times
I am definitely more attracted to men as Tabitha. And, being with a man doesn’t mean that we have to wait to enjoy a man’s attention and touches. We can be strong women who take on the more dominant persona and take charge in initiating those hugs and kisses and touches on him that we want reciprocated on us!
Having said that, I have must say that my primary preference is to be with crossdressers.
However, life can be very short. Don’t pass up a possible loving relationship with anyone that crosses your path, whether that person be a male, female, etc.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 26, 2020 at 6:41 am #338778AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Yes I just want to be with a man especially sexually I just explode inside what a feeling it is. Even though I’ve been married and love sex with a woman I’m separated now but I’ve come to accept and enjoy dressing as Candy and being that girl I always new I should and wished to have been. I started wearing my aunties sexy panties bras lingerie ect. At age 5 and I have felt so different actually felt normal. I had sexual encounters with my best mate a lot and another at school. I’ve had many female partners but I’ve fought for most mylife with who I really am I’ve learnt and love that I’ve realised if I started living my life as who I wanted to be years ago i wouldve been so much happier
- April 25, 2020 at 6:00 pm #338641Kaitlyn GrantParticipantRegistered On: December 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 32 times
I do desire to be with men when dressed as Kaitlyn. Although it isn’t what I seek out when I do dress. I mostly dress cause the girl inside me needs to express herself. Sometimes though my female sexuality comes out. It helps me to really work hard at my fem presentation I’ve noticed. When I’m with a man I work a bit harder at makeup, sexiness and making sure I’m passable. The feeling have sex with men as Kaitlyn pushes me over the edge and my femininity explodes and feels so good.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 25, 2020 at 3:42 pm #338622AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
I think I am fully acclimated to being in a man’s company at this point. I enjoy their company and attention.
- April 25, 2020 at 2:28 pm #338599TomasinaParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- April 25, 2020 at 2:10 pm #338592Julie PageParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Yes, absolutely! It’s been a huge fantasy of mine for some time now. I also consider myself Heterosexual but when I’m dressed, I really want to experience sex as a woman with a man. I have told people I’m bi, but the only reason for that is because of my fantasy. I have no interest in men at all when not dressed. This week I met another cross dresser that lives about 30 min from me. We have been corresponding a few times a day all week and we are considering experimenting together after the COVID restrictions are lifted. Not sure if it will happen. It would be a first for both of us. But the idea is intriguing!
- April 25, 2020 at 2:25 am #338448Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 986 times
This is realy curious.
Like many have said, when in male mode, nothing is further from my mind than having and sort of intimate relationsship with a man.
When annie though, I really want to be with a man, to have him treatme like a lady, to be wined and dined and then to have fun in bed, feelinf him penetrate me like a woman (even though that’s an impossibility at the moment) and sh… my brains out. I want to be weak at the knees after he finishes with me. It would be just so wonderful.
Like with many things we expereience, I did think it was only me who felt like this. How wrong can one be???
Take care girls
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 24, 2020 at 7:00 pm #338382DianaCD22ParticipantRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
When I first started dressing it was to “be” the girls I could talk to. I was very shy and would close up when around a girl I found attractive. So I started to emulate them in looks. Years later, after, having some outings in public and finding sites on the internet, I started fantasizing about being with a man. The man would need to be smooth and athletic and treat me like an actual lady.
I am also attracted to trans women and often think about to them too.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- April 24, 2020 at 6:46 pm #338381Stephanie RussellParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Oh yes, I’m straight to so at least I thought but when Stephanie’s on the seen only thing that could make my female life perfect is to have .. Feels amazing!!
- April 24, 2020 at 12:46 pm #338268Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1157Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
thank you all for the responds when I am all dressed up pretty and smelling sexy all I feel is that I want to be with a man and all that goes with it. feeling the sensation of being a female and making out with my partner. but when in male mode I am all for woman.
- April 24, 2020 at 12:31 pm #338265Joan DontrunsofastParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
I’m fluid and just looking to meet the right person! That said, I love my feminine side. It unwinds me and allows me to be more relaxed. To be adored and courted and taken by someone capable of being a true friend as I have approached my partners in the past just sends me reeling with excitement! Yet it is, I believe, only a CD or TG who would make sharing my whole-self possible. Thank you girlfriends and CDH for helping me unload my true feelings.
- April 24, 2020 at 9:27 am #338233Gwen EndrightParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I do think about it all the time. Just wish that I know the right guy. Dinner, evening out, kisses maybe. Not sure I would be up to much more.
- April 24, 2020 at 6:45 am #338180Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 122Has thanked: 494 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
- April 24, 2020 at 12:43 am #338135Amanda WoodsParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I would entertain the idea of being with a man, however I would prefer to be with another CD / Trans woman. The prettier the better!
- April 23, 2020 at 8:30 pm #338108Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 122Has thanked: 494 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
I feel that way too. I’d never be attracted to a man as a man normally but as a woman and I think of myself as a woman I’m attracted to both. I had been a bit bicurious for awhile especially as I accepted myself as trans
- April 23, 2020 at 8:22 pm #338104Shreya ShahParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 84Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
Yes when I’m dressed i feel different about men. But there’s not any wrong in seeing men as opposite sex when we are dressed. I think i can go on date with man. And have boy friends but not more than that. I’m straight and i like girls.
- April 23, 2020 at 8:18 pm #338103Genivieve BujoldParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 41Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
When I am dressed as a woman, I don’t just want to look like a woman.
I am a woman, and I act like a woman, think like a woman and want/like what women want/like, and that includes having attention from a man. I have dated a man and it is he most femininely affirming thing I have ever done. In drab I am straight, I guess I am straight “en femme” as well. What do you think?
- April 23, 2020 at 7:53 pm #338100Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 317Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
- April 23, 2020 at 3:46 pm #338047RosiebethParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 91Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 505 times
Absolutely I feel the same way. When I get dressed I think about men and what it would be like to be in a man’s arms tightly around me and him slowly seducing me. It just excites me into delight and into exotic behavior, but when I’m in man mode I think about women. It’s a strange thing going on in my head. 😂
- April 21, 2020 at 1:40 pm #337349Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 300Has thanked: 1213 timesBeen thanked: 1009 times
I find it so natural to want to be with a man when I am fully femme and love the dynamics of it all thrilling
- February 12, 2020 at 2:56 pm #275305AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
I can honestly say that I gave even crossdressing for 50 years but have never fancied a man at all…I adore women but I look at them and want to look and dress like them…not fancy them..I want to be a woman but at nearly 60 there is not much hope….I can look half that when I’m Rebecca but sorry I do not fancy men
Love to all Rebecca xx
- February 12, 2020 at 4:33 am #275205Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1157Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
when I dress up from head to toe and look pretty and sexy I want to be with a another x dresser and have sex, feeling the sensation of being a female, but when in male mode I have no intention on dating a male person. only when I female mode I am all female and need to feel what its like to be a female and have sex with another x dresser. but that never happened yet cant find that some one close by that would be interested in dating and having sex
- February 11, 2020 at 4:06 pm #275121Gail BingyiParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
Its a real eye opener to see all the varying replies but it seems like everything else we all have different ideas fantasies and sexual desires. As male me I am hetero sexual and attracted to women, I have no desire to engage in same sex activity however when I am dressed I find that I become Gail and as such desire all things that a woman would desire including a “heterosexual relationship. This means that in reality I would be engaging in same sex activity but I feel that when I am a woman I am a woman and as such I have the desires of a real woman. It would no doubt make Freud give up psychiatry and go into woodworking. In essence everyone is different and all people should be valued no matter who they choose as a sexual partner
- February 11, 2020 at 1:28 pm #275081AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
I considered myself 100% hetero, I had these feelings, I took a chance and acted on themwhen the chance presented itself. I have never regretted it, I would describe myself as fluid when I’m en femme, no guilt————–just an orgasm.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 7, 2020 at 2:55 pm #273930Jane BordenParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
When I am dressed, even if only in lingerie and heels, I certainly do think about men in a much more sexual way. However, I do also think about women similarly-in that outside of being crossdressed I would never think, or want to sleep/have sex with either a man or a woman other than my SO
- February 7, 2020 at 8:50 am #273855Kathy JacksonParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 76Has thanked: 4237 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
Very well said – You have explained, exactly, what I have felt for most of my life. When I am dressed as Kathy, I truly feel like Kathy. That includes feminine attraction to male companionship. Acting on those feeling is another matter, altogether. Thanks for your post.
- February 7, 2020 at 2:52 am #273804AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 495 times
Of course I think most crossdressers feel attracted to men it is part of the whole woman thing. I am not sure how far I would go with the right guy but certainly it would be lovely to be taken out for dinner and a stroll arm in arm. Cuddles and kissing would be on the cards as well but what after? X
- February 6, 2020 at 9:47 pm #273779Araminta PurdyParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 156Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 450 times
This is a complex issue that has been raised before. My experience has been that, amongst cross-dressers, contemplation of having sex with a male partner is far more common than might be imagined. As the attached poll suggests about two-thirds (60-75% in similar polls) of cross-dresser have seriously considered the possibility.
The usual response is the the cross-dresser is homosexual or at least bisexual but in denial. However I believe the terms, heterosexual, homosexual, etc. are not only based on false assumptions but relatively meaningless. For example, they assume that one is attracted to another person because of their sex. Even though they really have no way of knowing the other person’s sex by a casual observation.
Gender, on the other hand, is determined by observation. Assuming that cross-dressers might wish to seek a male sex-partner because they are attracted to their maleness is not founded on actual experience. The assumption is inaccurate on several grounds.
First of all, it is not the sex (female-male) of the other person that creates sexual attraction but it is their gender (femininity-masculinity-androgyny) that attracts. It is true that, subliminally, one is attracted (because of the instinctual impulse to propagate) to the “idea” of a person of the other sex as gender consists of cues and clues that activate the libido. But the “idea” is not the same as the actual sex. We know that some males can be as feminine or even more feminine than many females. That femininity is the basis of attraction, not some mythical sexual orientation. It is ‘normal’ for most males to be attracted to femininity. Gay males are generally attracted to masculinity. So it is gender and not sex that engenders sexual desire.
Often, in initially creating our feminine persona, the objective is to create an object towards which we can direct our attraction to femininity. Sometimes we are remarkably successful. Such success can lead to speculation about our femininity in more intimate circumstances. This could be seen as a validation of the creativity of our femininity or simply another manifestation of the sexual impulses that are very significant to people, especially males, especially younger males. In such instances is is not necessarily or wholly the fact that a another male finds one to be attractive that is seductive, but the fact we find ourself to be attractive and also that anyone else does.
A common refrain is that the (usually imaginary) male partner is relatively featureless. They key issue is not their appearance but their behaviour. Basically they are desirable if they are loving, respectful, attentive and gentlemanly. They do not have to be handsome, buff or even young (although these things would be nice).
What it comes down to is that the cross-dresser, in such a situation (real or imaginary) is invariable feminine and the sexual partner is most often masculine. Thus, in terms of gender, the sexual activity is comparable to the concept of ‘heterosexuality’; they are a man and a woman. Granted the sex is male-male, therefore ‘homosexual’, but that is meaningless unless the overt motivation is the production of offspring.
When a man and a woman or a man and a man or a woman and a woman find pleasure in each other’s attractiveness, based on their gender, these are good things. Sometimes a male may find being a woman so key to their being that they prefer to remain as women. Sometimes males tend to transition between genders and their sexual objectives will vary accordingly. As I I mentioned at the beginning this is not only relatively common, but common enough to be ‘normal’. If you are a male that is attracted to feminine persons that is consistent with your embedded instinct regardless of that feminine person’s actual sex. If you are feminine and attracted and aroused by your own femininity is it natural to want to be treated sexually as a woman without necessarily being attracted to males as such. If you are a feminine male attracted to a man’s masculinity then you are pretty much just a woman.
As I said, it is complex and can be mystifying but by setting aside misleading and antiquated concepts based on misconceptions we can see that sexuality, like gender, is variable and take delight in that variability.
- February 6, 2020 at 10:45 am #273667Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 97Has thanked: 240 timesBeen thanked: 325 times
I find no problem with thoughts of love with a man . Before i became or really new i was trans i had no thoughts about men , just women , now i find myself attracted to men and CD women . I’ve never had a man in my life , but to be in love with someone is what i want . I think the real thing here is not so much who but how you are treated by your lover . I would love to be held , kissed , told i’am pretty and made love to as Leslie , how wonderful that would be . To have someone special in your life , is very attractive to us , isn’t it ? I guess you could say Leslie has become woman , here her purr . Leslie
- February 6, 2020 at 10:12 am #273666AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
- January 11, 2020 at 6:39 pm #266395
- January 11, 2020 at 12:49 pm #266313Lara BeaufortParticipantRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 32Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Although I am 99.999999% attracted to women, I do experience this. I don’t find men physically attractive, but when I am in girl mode and a man starts treating me as a girl (this has always been via online encounters) I start to get butterflies and feel extremely drawn to them. Receiving compliments, especially specific ones that show they are paying attention to the details, does something to me… I get all melty like. I fall into this girlish trance O.o
- January 11, 2020 at 8:18 am #266259Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2200 times
My sexual preference is still woman. Men just do not do it for me.I had two experiences with men when I was dressed . First when I was a teenager out with other girls like us. He forced himself on me. I did not like at all. 2nd was I was in a gay bar dressed and this man sat beside me bought me a drink put his hand on my thigh while talking to me. I felt so uncomfortable. I did like it when a lesbian hit on me . I felt attractive and cute. She was a cute masculine woman if that makes any sense. Maybe I am trying to figure it out. In the mean time I am going to enjoy my feminity and just enjoy being and learning to be the woman I always wanted to be. Thank you for the question. Luv Stephanie
- January 11, 2020 at 7:06 am #266235Hanna WannabeeParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
when dressed as Hanna! I do find myself wondering what it would be like to be desired by a man, have him run his hands up my stocking clad legs and underneath my dress.
Todate never been brave enough to find out , and although there is fantasy to be with a man, I don’t know if I could submit fully to one, probably class myself as being bi sexual.
And real fantasy is to share the moment with another gurl.
- January 11, 2020 at 2:29 am #266188Danielle AnayaParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 48 times
At first, I naturally assumed I was gay because I wanted to dress up like a girl. However, I realized I wasn’t attracted to men physically. I was still attracted to girls. It wasn’t until I was crossdressing a few years that I took the initiative to see if I would like to experience a homosexual encounter dressed as a girl. It was only by an unusual set of circumstances I initiated an encounter with a friend that evolved into a sexual relationship where I explored essentially being a someone’s girlfriend. Even today, I still prefer women, en femme or in drab, but I also like being someone’s “girl”.
- January 9, 2020 at 12:18 am #265690karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 370Has thanked: 1514 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
Being on the short side and medium build is not advantages for men. When dressed, I love being the short girl and imagine guys being sweet and protective of me. These days whenever I have to read instructions or read some learning material, I imagine myself as a
little girl and a guy or another girl is teaching me. My comprehension seems a lot better than a short guy that people are dismissive of trying to learn something. People can be such A-Holes.
When dressed, I imagine guys flirting with me and engaging in heavy petting. The same goes for women after some girl talk and sharing secrets.
- January 8, 2020 at 6:13 pm #265637
- January 8, 2020 at 2:24 pm #265571Dani Bryn DenaliParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 53Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
No I don’t. I’ve always gotten along better with gg’s anyway. I have a few male friends, but, many female friends. I’m hetero, and that won’t change. When I go out as Dani, I bring along my bodyguards…Smith and Wesson…stay pretty girls…love to all! 💜💍👗DBD
- January 8, 2020 at 10:05 am #265515GeorginaParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 251 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
This is an fascinating question for sure. The male body doesn’t particularly attract me in the general course of things, but when I’m dressed as a women I feel more “receptive,” shall we say, interested in being the object of someone’s desire. If it came to the nitty-gritty, though, I’m not sure I’d react well to a guy. Sure would be interesting to find out.:-)
- January 6, 2020 at 11:29 am #264983AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
I posted this 6 months ago. My feelings haven’t change. I have not been back out as Sammy but my desire to be with a man as Sammy is growing. I am planning to go out in a few weeks and we will see what happens. XOXO
- December 16, 2019 at 11:54 am #259133AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 11Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
Not even remotely. In fact, though I aim to look as attractive as I can as a woman while dressed as Alex, I have no desire to attract the sexual attention of men or women. It’s an odd thing, I suppose. But I am heterosexual, so whatever I wear will not change that.
- December 16, 2019 at 11:01 am #259129AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
As Eloise I feel sorry for the fearful macho men who can’t acknowledge the undeniable feminine qualities which afford balance in happy men. I do not seek sexual intimacy with men, so I guess I become a lesbian, though I do enjoy chatting with men who are pleasant, empathetic, complimentary (of course) and liberal thinkers.
- December 16, 2019 at 7:38 am #259098Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1031Has thanked: 2585 timesBeen thanked: 2415 times
I find that my attraction is still much the same, so when I’m dressed, I’d have to call myself a lesbian. Though, and this might seem a bit contrary to my last statement, I do like it getting looks from men when I’m out and dressed as a woman. The last number of months I have been out numerous times, and have had quite a few looks, at me, at my boobs. One guy was even trying to pick up. Don’t know if any of them realized, as some guys like trans women, and that’s what I look like.
For me, its’ a compliment that I doing my presentation correctly.
I am careful where I go, and dress according to the situation. Even though I like to show a lot of leg at times, I don’t if I’m out walking around on a street, or even the mall.
Though I try to be careful just HOW I look at women, I don’t want to be outed, just because of the way I’m looking at pretty women. That seems to what I refer to as “The Hard Part”. My appearance I can change, but habits I’ve had for 50 years and more aren’t so easy.
- January 6, 2020 at 12:48 pm #265004PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 186Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
Just look when in drab mode, that is how i taught myself . It allows you to scan ,makeup,deportment,, attire, mannerisms and in general, casual relaxation while on a routine shopping trip.Please remember these ladies are doing this every day of their lives,It’s second nature to them . Relax, ignore and enjoy.PS. I am by no means perfect and am still learning by the day.I guess i must be lesbian because ,I have no interest in men while dressed or in drab.I am very comfortably Heterosexual, and have never knowingly been clocked Py xx.
- December 15, 2019 at 5:15 pm #258917AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I could never be with a man. I don’t dress up or wear a lot of makeup. I have a full head of gray/white hair that i can style really cute or just comb it straight back as a man. I dress in jeans, flats,sandals or tennis shoes. Stylish sweatshirts or a cute top. I absolutely adore women! Just maybe I was a lesbian in a past life😃
- December 15, 2019 at 5:13 pm #258916Breanna LeighParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 429Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1162 times
Wearing womans clothes or not, I have always been attracted to both men and woman. For me, wearing womans clothing does nothing to turn me on or turn me off. However, I did go thru a period of experimentation in my mid twenties where I had sex with guys while dressed as a girl, but that seems an eternity away.
- December 15, 2019 at 3:37 pm #258901Jamie SweetlyParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 51Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
At first I wasn’t really thinking about men. I just really felt exhilarated when I dressed like a girl. I fantasized about all kinds of different sexual relationships, but mostly with women or other cross dressers. I would stop dressing for awhile out of guilt, fear and shame, then I would start again. Each time I would start dressing again, I would become more excited about the idea of being seduced or seducing a man. I finally met someone close by on line and went to his house. I was dressed in sexy lingerie under my clothes but I had make up on and a wig. It was quick but satisfying. I sit here now thinking about how exciting it was. I’m clearly bisexual and I’m very comfortable with that. I do prefer feminine men – not macho types – and cross dressers. I haven’t had anymore opportunities to hook up, but I’m craving another chance! Working up the courage to go out to a club to play!