Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Steph
      Lady

Hi , just wondered if any Uk crossdressers here , which there partners are ok with you dressing ?
      how do you plan it / suggest it ect ?

be nice to chat more too.

my partner and I , this is new to us

There are lots of people on this site from Europe. More from USA. As for planning when and how to dress thats up to you and your situation. For me if I see I’m going to have a slow day at work and get off early those are usually my dress up days. Sometimes my wife will suggest I put on something sexy to come to bed. The possibilities are up to you and you partner. Make it fun. My wife has had me wear panties under my normal clothes. Even went on a trip and only packed panties. Set boundaries that you both agree on and have fun.

Steph
        Lady

Hi

thanks for your reply , yes totally agree , it’s about fun too.

Steph
        Lady

Does your wife mind you dressing when you on your own

She is ok with it as long as I’m open and honest.

Steph
            Lady

Yeah same as my partner. Do you shop together too , she picks for you. ?

We shop together alot. I pick thing for her she does the same for me. She ordered me breast forms and a wig for my birthday

Steph
            Lady

Sounds lovely. My partner has just bought me bra and knickers for valentines.

I been out to her for nearly 20 years. We were dating when I told her so I have tons of stories good and bad

I’m in the states. I just dress to go out. Sometimes my wife will state she doesn’t dig the outfit I’m wearing and suggest something better. She hates my shoes! But she loves my jeans. She wears smaller ones that don’t fit me anymore. She has taken a few tops also.

Hi Steph as you have joined us here on CDH im across the big pond from you in Montana USA its so nice that your wife supports you as Steph even if its not all the time .. As you must keep the conversations open and take baby steps and if you think your wife would be intrested in joining us here for some conversations as we or there is a group of GG women here my wife included ..  Your wife could ask questions of them and get honest answers about everything that she has questions about Like you having a place to chat with us she would have a place here also to learn good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?