Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, i’m slowly making a recovery from the excesses of new years eve and into the new year! Whilst I was feeling sorry for myself (self inflicted, I know!) an idea popped into my head for a poll.

When you went for the first time to a venue, such as a dance, a first meeting with someone, a crossdressers group, bar, whatever, how did you go? did you go drab or femme? this poll isn’t about going for a walk around the block in your locality, because then you would have almost sure dressed femme. This should be interesting! My predictions…. 70% femme, 30% drab, lets see!

Fiona xxx

Serves you right….drink lots of water. Your poll….I can’t answer….my first time out was in plain blouse and slacks and flats. Make up and wig, yes. Never flashy but sophisticated and again, depended upon the function.

Hope you feel better soon. Make that resolution….I will never get embalmed again on New Years………till next year.

Veronica

Kendra
      Duchess

I too am suffering from last night – I guess giving in occasionally to the impulse to behave irresponsibly is ok – as long as a hangover is the only price we pay and no one else gets hurt.

My first time out was way back in the 70’s, I got dressed at a friend’s apartment and the two of us walked the four blocks to the drag show we attended. I was young, and on my way to a drag show, so the ensemble was a little over the top for both of us in terms of the heavy makeup and heels.  My friend had performed at this club and did my makeup for me.  I remember the black pantyhose, the micro skirt, the long false eyelashes, the bright blue eye shadow and the ruby red lipstick – I also remember my feet hurting a lot from the four block walk.

After not dressing for long time, I started again a few years back.  On the second “first time out” I went to pub night organized by a trans community social group, this time as a more mature lady.  I rented a room at a hotel very close to the pub where the gathering was.   I got dressed at the hotel, wore comparatively  toned down makeup, a red and black dress, nude pantyhose and a pair of flats.  Even though it was a very short trip, it was still a great thrill to walk out of the hotel, past a couple of patio bars and into the pub.

I had spent time preparing.  First I searched around for a venue to go to that was near me.  I found a gay bar not far away.   I had planned to go on Halloween night.  I first visited the bar in drab and checked it out.  I meet the guy who ran the drag shows for some information and he was a great help.

I spent the late afternoon preparing, I wore a cute black dress, full lingerie and heels.  As Halloween fell on a Saturday night it was pack.   Mostly all were in costume and a lot of gay guys and some gg girls, I think I was the only gurl there that night.   It was a blast,  I met, or rather tried to be picked up on, by a couple different guys.  One even grabbed my butt as I tried to slide by him in the heavy crowd.  I didn’t mind, it was all in good fun and I was in the clouds loving it.  It was the first of many times that I would go to that bar.  I always have a good time and have gotten to know many of the Bartenders.

Last Halloween was another blast.  It was kind of a first too.  I have become friends with the guy  who ran the drag shows.  He is also a drag entertainer there.  He and his gay room mate, who is a personal chief, invited me to come to their place which is by the bar, to get dressed and drive over with them.  (Normally I would get a hotel room across the street from the bar, but it is fairly expensive. )  It was a wonderful night, my entertainer friend and I sat at the kitchen table and did our makeup while the chef prepared our meal.  It was a real first for me and I just  loved it.   We had a great time at the bar.  My entertainer friend was doing a show that night, “Drag Bingo”,  as she reads the numbers off she cracks jokes with a lot of audience participation.  It went on for about 2hours while the place filled up.  I was her assistant that night passing out new bingo play sheets and dabbers to the players as they came in and for new games.  So it was my job to go to each guest as they came in and ask if they wanted to play, and everyone in the place when we started a new game.  I was dressed in a Princess Peach costume with the cutest sparkly red heels.  I even got a complement from the lesbian girls setting next to me at the bar.  One of my best times ever.

Jen

Anonymous

First time out was in a fuzzysweater, skinny jeans with embroidery on the back pocket, light make up, ankle boots….and BF on one arm…wink…definitely under the radar

Morgan,

Your short story says it all…. you are comfortable and confident in your female role.

Love the fuzzy sweaters….

Thanks,

Sarah

Ahhh, the first time… It was the early 8os and I went to Detroit for a makeover and CD Club event which was about a about a 150 mile drive. I donned a casual outfit of black slacks, a tan sweater and black boots. I did my own makeup and wig, and took a black overcoat to keep out the cold. My first real hurdle was using the Ladies room on the Ohio  Turnpike. Apprehensively I entered and observed how the other women acted and copied their routine. No one noticed, paid attention or commented which was an ego builder. I was so emboldened I stopped for food and continued to use the Woman’s room as needed. Only my voice caused second looks, but no comments. I felt accepted and very feminine!

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Fiona, it’s Scarlett and great question by the way!

Yes, my first time out in public as Scarlett happened about four years ago and I got my total girl on as Scarlett before I left the house. My wife was away on a business trip and I finally, after years of  being scared to make a public appearance, went for it!

I wore a cute short wool black and white plaid skater skirt paired with a thin black turtle neck top and an embellished wide elastic belt with faux diamonds in the buckle and front wide leather section of the belt which was 4 inches wide. I also work black opaque Hanes tights with black suede ankle bootie that had a circle of faux back fur at the top of them.

My first stop was to our local mall about 7 pm and this was in December so the sun had already gone down. I was shaking in my little ankle booties when I got out of my wife’s brand new white Honda two door sporty coupe out in the parking lot just outside the busiest entrance to our mall which is the food court entrance.

I walked in with my head held high and a big smile on my face and walked from the food court entrance all of the way down a long hallway. After about half way down the hallway, I could tell that no one in the mall had a clue that I was a guy dressed up like a girl and my confidence just started to take off. So I got up the guts to go into my first shop ever as Scarlett and it was the makeup store known as Sephora. I just strolled in and started to browse for a little while when a female sales associate asked me if I needed any help and I told her no that I was just looking today. Then I told her I was a cross dresser named Scarlett and she was amazed because she had absolutely no idea I was a guy dressed as a girl. She said, “Wow, you’re gorgeous! I could have never known you were a guy unless you told me. Don’t go anywhere, I want my manager and a few of the other girls here to see you if you don’t mind.” So I said, “Sure, bring them over, I want to ask them what they think of the outfit and the job I did on my makeup.”

So Stephanie brought the entire crew over because they were slow with customers that night and the girls started asking me a whole slew of questions like – Did you do your own makeup or did some other girl help you? It’s an amazing job and I wouldn’t change a thing she said. Next was from another girl named Ashley and she asked me if I picked out the entire outfit and the suede booties I was wearing or did some other girl help me with that as well. And I told her no and that everything they were looking at was put together by me.

Anyway, the group stayed there and talked with me for about 30 minutes and told me to make sure to come back and visit again next time I dressed up as Scarlett because none of them would have had a clue I was a guy unless I had told them up front or listened to my voice that I didn’t try to disguise as a girl’s voice.

The same thing happened at my next stop in the mall which was at Victoria’s Secret. So the entire night was an amazing experience and I could hardly wait until my wife went out of town again so I could get my girl on as Scarlett and go out and have some girly fun again and when that did take place, the same thing happened and I went to a movie after I finished visiting the shops at the mall.

It took some real balls to go out as a girl the very first time as Scarlett but it was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life and now I can’t wait to pick out my outfit that I’ll wear next time out in public as Scarlett when my wife leaves on a business trip!

Great question and subject and I hope you enjoyed my story!

XOXOXO Scarlett

I had intentionally confined myself to my home for cross dressing purposes out of fear of the unknown if I were to go out in public. The need to express myself out side of my home kept growing and eventually I compromised and took a long ride in my truck. It was during the winter last year so I dressed for cold weather for the ride around the mountains of New Hampshire. I wore a wool pleated skirt and a colorful sweater. I had tights on instead pantie hose and warm lingerie under my outfit. I did the best I could to look pretty on the outside. The first stop was an hour from home.I went to Dunkin Doughnuts for coffee (drive up) and started to shake when the lady handed me the coffee and change. Next to McDonalds to use the ladies room then continued on my trip to another town and did pretty much  the same thing. Surprisingly no one paid any attention to me as I walked around the parking lot while sipping on another coffee. I made it home about 4 hours after  I started. I felt good that I had accomplished something publicly but still had that void feeling that I needed to let go even more. I’m working on it with some other people who are members of the same Sage group that I am. Eventually all of us will achieve what we’re looking for.

Thanks for listening,

Phyllis.

Emily Lux
      Lady

It was actually to a convention, so it was a costume. I was quite proud of myself

The Club Party in Detroit was formal and I, of course, wore a LBD. It was just above the knee, form fitting with a full front, gossamer sleeves and an open back.  That called for a strapless bra (black) and I combined that with black stockings and 3″ strappy black heels. Gold rings bracelets and earrings set off my blonde updo (wig).

Fun Fun Fun! Lots of dancing (the guys were great) and getting to know one another.

My first time out was in a blue jean skirt and a cute top.  I didn’t have any girls shoes, so I wore some flips flops that could pass.  No one really batted an eye.  I could tell every now and then that someone was checking me out, but it was not a big deal.

Most recently I have been making it my mission to go out at least three or four times a week dress only en femme – all the way from bra and panties to either a cute dress or romper and heels or cute boots.  Nothing male at all, except for me.

I eat at a local sandwich shop and they have been so cool when they see me.  The girls in particular.  I love wearing my high heel leather boots, with shaved legs, and waiting in line.  I love that when they look at me that then smile.  One of the girls told me that my overall dress was real cute!  That made me so happy.  It was the first time anyone that I didn’t know had complemented me on my outfit.

The other day, I wore a blue polo type dress that came to my thigh, bra and panties, my leather healed boots, and some blue tights.  The young woman at the shop yelled across to me “I love your tights.  That color is great.”  It was such a nice moment.  The guy who was waiting on me smiled.  I spoke with the young woman and told her how much I loved the options for woman’s clothes.  She gave me some places to shop and I told her thank you for being accepting of someone who dresses a bit different.  She just loved and said no worries.

It so empowering to walk into a place where you don’t know people and to feel pretty and confident.  And to have them be so nice and welcoming.  The customers who are in line never say anything.  A young woman was in front of me the other day, and I could tell she was checking out my outfit, but she was totally cool.

I guess there is a possibility of someone, sometime saying something.  But for me, going to places that I know are accepting make me feel safe and secure.  And to have very pretty woman complement me was so inspiring!  It makes me happy in my decision to start dressing as a woman!

Jennifer

Janine
      Lady

To be quite honest my first time out happened a long time ago when I lived in upstate NY.
      I lied about having to go to work on a Saturday and checked into a motel near where I worked.
      I’d borrowed some clothes from my live in girlfriend and unbeknownst to her. I had accumulated quite a bit of lingerie and shoes buying a few items at a time and keeping them hid from my girlfriend.
      I showered and shaved including any legs then put on some makeup and fixed my wig.
      I put on a pair of suntan pantyhose and a pair of white panties and a white bra then put on a black short sleeve dress that zipped up in the back. It fit me alright but not as well as I thought that it would. The hem came down to just below my knees. I put on a pair of tan pumps and I was ready to go out dressed en.femme for the first time ever.
      I was in a Sheraton Inn and I had to go down on the elevator to the lobby then walk past the front desk so that I could go outside to where my car was parked. .
      When I pushed the button to call the elevator I didn’t think that there would be anyone on it when it stopped at my floor.
      The chime rang and the elevator door opened and there stood a man and a woman who smiled at me as I stepped in the elevator car with them and pushed the button to go down to the lobby.
      I was standing there with them standing behind me when the girl said to me
      Your zipper isn’t zipped all the way up. Do you want me to close it all the way for you she asked me? .
      Yes please do I said in my best feminine voice that I had. She zipped the zipper all the way up to my neck and I told her. Thank you.
      When the elevator stopped at the lobby and the door opened I stepped out then started walking towards the front desk. The clerk hardly noticed me as I went by on my way to the entrance of the motel
      I went to my car with a new sense of confidence knowing that I hadn’t been outed so I must look like a female
      After going to a McDonald’s for a quick meal I went back to the motel and didn’t have anyone question my sexuality and I went back to my room without any problems with anyone who saw me
      That was what happened to me on my first time out en femme.

Went to a Jerusalem street party,  then to a house party then to a house party at a village. Everyone loved it because my ass was glorious and it showed with that skirt.  Doing sqauts to get my ass back

I went out fully dressed in ladies jeans, white pull over blouse, long blond wig, black ankle boots with 4″ heels, my c cup breast forms, full make upand of course all the nice stuff that goes under the clothes

xoxo Brenda

Anonymous

My first time out was at college. It was a friend’s birthday, but he neglected to say that it was a costume party! When I got to the house, shared by 6 students, they were all costumed up. I was about to go back and rustle something up when a girl who lived in the house and happened to be 6′ 1″ suggested that I wear some of her clothes.

I tried not to look too eager – but also expressed my gratitude and accepted her kind offer!

So she took me to her room, shut the door, and bade me strip. “Well, if you’re going to wear a skirt, you can’t wear Y-fronts, can you?

She brought out a selection of items from her underwear drawer, and held them thoughtfully in front of me, deciding which would suit me best. I was not allowed to cover the embarrassment that I was battling against, and things were about to get harder.

As she held the knickers and considered, the material had it’s customary effect.

Right, it’s the big ones for you, she laughed.

I duly put them on, then was sat in a chair as she put a bra on me, and proceeded to stuff it with tights. It’s going to take some yarn balls too, as I’m 38DD, she said, with a business like e air.

Next, she selected a skirt, made me step into it, then pulled it up around my waist, found a top, and made sure it fitted over my bra.

Then it was onto the makeup and finally a small hat. I had long hair at the time, so that was taken care of.

A pair of tights, and my own Dr Martens boots completed the very studenty look, and off we all went to the pub.

I wasn’t expecting that, but was on cloud nine and wouldn’t have cared if they’d said we were going to church! I was going out, enjoy femme, and hadn’t even planned it.

We sat, drank and laughed as people do, a bit louder than normal, knowing that we stood out in our costumes – me more than most – and the time inevitably came to that thing we all need to do when out drinking.

I started for the Gents, but my friend who had dressed me jumped up saying “Hey, you can’t go in there!”. She grabbed my arm and walked me into the ladies, which was empty. As I headed for the cubicle, I heard her go out again.

Well, a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do, and it was interesting trying to deal with a long skirt and tights… but then I heard the door, and female voices. These three girls had come in for a general chat, out of the noisy pub rather than as a purely functional visit, and I slowly began to realise with thumping heart that I would have to wash my hands and walk past them in that small rest room.

The moment came, I didn’t feel I could put it off any longer, so I opened the door, stepped towards the sink and washed my hands, aware that the conversation had stopped abruptly.

I dried my hands and went out. They followed me and all started talking at once; “You’re a man!” “Why are you dressed like that?” “What were you doing in the ladies?”.

Well the answers were easy, and my friends were still noisily drinking at their table. My female friend got up to see if I needed help, but the interrogation turned to excited interest, as they stroked my clothes, squeezed my “boobs” and then lifted my skirt giggling.

I loved the attention, and the conversation became fun and natural.

The time came to leave, as student funding only goes so far, and there was further alcohol and food back at the house.

I invited the three girls, but they declined saying that they had no costumes.

No big deal, as I perceived nothing but friendly chatter, and they weren’t students, so would have felt uncomfortable.

I don’t remember much about the party, apart from one guy getting drunk and orienteering around the room, treading on most of us in the process, then getting a hammer to get the £1 coin out of a shopping trolley.

But I recall every detail of my first time out dressed as if it was yesterday. I communicated with the friend who had costumed me, and she remembered it that way too – in fact, she reminded me of the balls of yarn – yarn boobs was her term!

And no, this is not a yarn I’ve spun either – it was one of the happiest times I had, until the Halloween party at a friend of my wife in East London… but that, as they say, is another story.

Love Laura.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

My first time just last Dec I went fully femme. Went to a gathering for a pub night held by a local support group. I did have that option going in drab or dressed. Had to go dressed after all the experience was ment to be appreciated as to what it was intended for . An exhilarating moment, one I do cherish .

Stephanie 🌹

September 10, 2018 was my first exposure to the public CD/TG world. I went to my first support group meeting at a church social hall. I wore my male clothes as I wanted to see if the group would welcome me. I was put at ease immediately and decided to attend the next meeting dressed en fem. Two weeks later; the leader of the group meeting went with me to buy my first pair of heeled shoes, I already had all the clothing items and wig I needed to present as a woman. I changed in a restroom at the church social hall and was welcomed into the group as a woman and “sister”.

I am so happy for you!  To me it just says, take small steps.  Then you begin to feel more confident!  Yay for you!!!! : )

Anonymous

My first time out was when I was 15 to a bar, my boyfriend got me some phoney ID off his sister and off we went. Very short skirt, stockings, heels, satin blouse and my breast forms, home made. My hair was done big late 70’s hairstyle and all the makeup, I felt great and received a lot of attention from the guys. After back to his friends for a party, I just didn’t want the night to end. Can’t tell you too much more from here, it gets a little X- rated. Ah good memories.

My first few times out en femme were when my daughter(s) (depending on the year) were at marching band competitions 3 or more hours from home.  They were going to stay the night, and I drove home.  The first time I changed in the car at a rest stop on the highway, got something to eat, and drove home.  The next time I was able to change in a unisex bathroom at the venue.  It gave enough time for the other band parents from my group to exit as well so that I wouldn’t be seen by someone I knew.

In September 2009 I had my first makeover, and went out with the woman to eat at a local diner.  I wanted to be able to go out in public because I believed it to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do so.  (Boy, was I wrong!)

In December of that year, the woman had a Christmas party for CD’s, TG’s, and supporters.  I couldn’t go to the actual event, but she invited those over for a pre-party.  In the afternoon I locked my office door and started to do makeup.  As I’m doing it, a co-worker came by my office to grab a candy bar I had in my drawer.  Because the door was locked he could not get in and he could not see in either, but I remained silent until he left.  I continued with my makeup and partially dressing.  I was able to hide much of what I did with a large coat and a scarf and sunglasses.  I finished dressing in the car with adding a skirt and removing my jeans, then adding some lipstick and rouge before driving the 45 minutes to the venue.  I stayed en femme there for a few hours, and left en femme as well.  (Fiona-Ann, that could easily have been part of the question – did you leave en femme?).  The woman offered me the opportunity to change before I left but I wanted to be en femme for as long as possible.  I changed back in a parking lot two minutes from home before entering the house.  It’s a lot harder to put on jeans in the car than a skirt!

Two months later I started attending her parties regularly, and eventually doing other outings en femme.  By this point I told my spouse.  This time I changed when I got there because my kids didn’t know.  When it was time to come home, I called to make sure the kids were in bed so I wouldn’t have to change back.  Eventually my kids found out or were told about my dressing(my youngest was 16 when she discovered my stuff).  After that I was free to come and go dressed up.  Now I dress almost all the time when I’m at home.

My first and only time, I went in broad daylight to meet another CD friend at a coffee shop.   I wanted to test the waters and see how passable I was.  I dressed in jeans and a nice top, ankle boots, makeup, wig…just like a soccer mom would.  Arrived at the coffee shop and it was filled mostly with women.  I was really nervous as I entered.  Entered the shop, heads turned to see who was arriving then went back to their conversations.  I was elated that I appeared to blend in with the other women there.  There was no turning of heads and secret whispers and stares.  We had a pleasant time and conversed for over an hour.  I hope to enjoy that experience again and many more after I get my facial electrolysis sessions done with.  Can’t go to coffee shops and elsewhere with hair showing on my face.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I got my own place at 128, I began buying a lot of clothes and wore them often, making lifelong, desires, dreams and fantasies come true. I loved it but realized to complete them all, I had to go out.

That made me real nervous and scared. After several false starts and chickening out, I finally did it. I walked from my house, to my car parked in the street, got in drove around for a couple of hours, looking for places that seemed safe to get out. I got out several times for brief periods and walked around a bit. I was very nervous but so excited, and I felt a thrill and rush like nothing I had ever experienced before.

When I got home, I didn’t want it to end. I never wanted to take off my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, sexy stilettos, short dress, breasts and pretty hair.I wanted to feel the excitement, thrill and rush all the time. I went out as often as I possibly could, but other then driving around and getting out where there was not so many people was about as far as I went. I wanted to do more and get bolder.

My big break and opportunity came with a Halloween party at college. I wore my nicest shiny sheer to waist pantyhose with a pair of my sexy stilettos, a super short, blue pattern dress, my Daisy Duke style wig, overdone makeup, blue, lacy, high cut panties (definitely necessary for a dress that short worn with sheer to waist pantyhose and a matching bra with breasts I made from balloons.

I was so excited driving to the party but nervous about what might come. I had to walk from a parking lot to a building which was kind of far off. I was concerned about falling in my stilettos and maybe encountering some people I wouldn’t want to encounter. I didn’t fall, and the few people I passed didn’t have any comments or remarks about me.

Then I had to go into the building which I knew was well lit and there often was a lot of people milling about. I went in the building, noticed all the people and a dose of fear hit me. I nearly stopped but kept going towards the elevator. Getting in the elevator with no way out? I hesitated but stepped in along with a few others. Made it to my floor just fine and got out. The party was getting started. Surprisingly, no one seemed to know who I was. I figured I must look a lot different.

I was quite popular. Girls it on me quite aggressively. Guys wanted to get to know me and do things for me. I met other dressers and admirers who invited me to party with them. That night I also won “best legs” and “sexiest costume”. I was overwhelmed. I could not have imagined the evening out being better. The excitement, thrill and rush level was higher then ever.

I partied often with the other dressers and admirers. It was always an amazing experience. I couldn’t wait for the next one.

Anonymous

I’ve still got to feel the joy of attending a venue en femme, it’s one of my dreams to attend a venue near me and I’m hoping that it will happen soon in 2020, i would love to have a professional makeover and wear a party dress that made me look like a million dollars and then go dancing x

I’ve dressed in private hundreds of times, I’ve been out for a walk or drive about 10 times. Last Friday, I went to my first venue at Pink Punters in Milton Keynes. There is a big CD night on second Friday of every month. I fully recommend it for any girls out there who crave the chance to dress en femme in public, because here you are amongst an incredibly accepting community. I went fully en femme (see my public photos) and stayed until 4.30am. My male self would have bailed out by midnight bored and tired on a Friday night, but I discovered that Katie is a party girl! My clothing choice of a navy blue lacy dress from Lipsy and a new light mauve bob wig clearly went down well as a number of men and women took the trouble to compliment me on them while others took a shine to my new sparkly silver shoes. What a feeling! I realised that up till now in my life I had just been pretending to be a woman. Tonight I really felt like I was one! The best part was dancing with other girls on the dance floor. At weddings, my wife has to drag me up, kicking and screaming as I feel so self conscious, but I loved dancing like a sexy girl. They had to drag me off.

Anonymous

My first time out was August 1st and it was a scheduled makeover at Macy’s.  I wore a dress, modest makeup, had my fingernails and toes polished and wore sparkly bow flat sandals.   It was wonderful.   Now I can’t stop.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I haven’t been to what I consider a venue as Ellie yet, but that will happen shortly at DLV.  I have been fully out as Ellie shopping for Christmas with my oldest daughter in several different stores, although (my feet reminded me of it for the next few days). For that outing, I was causal, ladies jeans and a bright patterned long sleeve blouse, wig, light makeup, necklace and bracelet, open toe 3” heels. It was wonderful but scary too.

Love and Hugs, Ellie

Would you believe I went to Spiritualist Church fully LA Femme in skirted tweed suit. The skirt was a little too short but caught every bodies attention in a nice way it did show off my legs.

The ladies there loved the look and did not recognised me from my former male self. They gave me the thumbs up for make up and appearance and wanted me to stay for tea after the service.

Love to you all! Jessica Scarlett

In the mid 90s, a guy I met through a CD contact magazine offered me a round trip ticket to spend a week with him.  I was so excited.  I went dressed the entire trip, of course, that was back before all the airline restrictions we have now.  I remained dressed for him the entire week, in different things, and once very elegantly when he took me out to dinner and drinks, and later to a CD lip-sync talent bar.  I know it sounds like a very good time, but when I learned the truth about him, it all went downhill.  He was married but separated.  He had his own apartment and was afraid of being caught with me!  But he kept his promises he made beforehand.  When I left I was back in drab, back to the airport alone to catch my flight home.  Live and learn, we have to kiss a few trolls to find prince charming.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Would have been on a business trip to the UK, mid to late 80’s. In conjunction with a trade show. There was a venue for CD’s “somewhere in London”, (I dont remember where…)

I wore a black skirt, matching patterned large polka dot blouse, black stockings and heels.Fully underdressed of course…

They had a room where we could all do our make up and change change to our “femme selves”

There were photos taken of me in a group, but they are long gone.

The only other thing I can remember is meeting another CD guy who was working the Show and also showed up at this venue

So long ago….

Caty

“Fully” would be a bit of a stretch, I think. It was:

• Dress from Goodwill
      • Shoes, wig and purse left by my 1st wife after we divorced
      • Tights from my friend who later became my 2nd wife
      • No makeup
      • No jewelry

Anyway, close enough for the effect…

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was wearing stiletto heels, shiny tan sheer sheer to waist pantyhose, very short blue dress, bra with matching panties and my Daisy Duke wig. I was scared to death and loved it so much at the same time.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?