- Not sure
- October 3, 2020 at 1:58 pm #390000Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 39Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
I’m not sure what it is. I have no desire to be with a man. But when I get dolled up and take Cindy all the way, I feel a bit different. I want to feel like a woman, be touched like a woman, and but I am intrigued on what it would be like to have a man. Do any of you have these same feelings?
20 users thanked author for this post.
- October 27, 2020 at 12:41 pm #399433Janice DoeParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I am more of a lesbian cross dresser. I am attracted to all kinds of women both dressed and in drab. I have found that I really enjoy being with another cross dresser for both conversation and if the chance arises, sex. But, I am generally not attracted to men. Although, I have had plenty of offers from men who have seen me dressed, but most of them just creeped me out.
- October 26, 2020 at 2:57 pm #399085
- October 26, 2020 at 2:38 pm #399083Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Not sure. The situation never presented itself.
I imagine I’d be open to it but it would depend on the actual circumstances. is he sweet? Is he a creeper? Some very good and thoughtful responses to your question has presented me with quite a conundrum. Put me down as a definite maybe!
- October 26, 2020 at 11:27 am #399036Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 274Has thanked: 661 timesBeen thanked: 1050 times
For me, men in general/drab do nothing for me. When dressed I do think differently. Men do become more appealing (as Im bi-curious) but I prefer crossdressed over straight men any day. Dressing up does become a persona and mindset. Trans-lesbian?? I guess but not 100%? I just love the female image and persona.
- October 26, 2020 at 10:48 am #399028Genivieve BujoldParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
I voted Yes, when I am dressed and presenting as Genivieve, I have evolved from wanting to look like a woman, to wanting to be a woman. When in girl mode now I am not happy to merely look female, I want to be female. I look, act and feel all woman. Thus I want what women want, and for me that includes the attention of a man. I have dated and it is so very femininely affirming!
- October 26, 2020 at 10:23 am #399022Cindy JonesParticipantRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
I love this question. Here’s a reprint of my response from a similar forum about a year ago…
I can only speak for myself, but I think there are internal and external factors at work here. I did indeed answer yes. And, I have been with a guy (sexually) as Cindy.
I think the internal aspect has to do with “feeling femme”. We start with panties and/or pantyhose and it makes us feel like a girl and we really like that feeling. So, with each progression… skirts, dresses, high heels, breast forms, wig, makeup… we feel more and more like a girl and therefore enjoy that feeling even more and more. And, for some of us (only some, emphasis added) if we imagine ourselves with a guy or act upon those feelings, we hit the maximum “feeling femme” which can be very intoxicating.
The external aspect (thanks mostly to the internet) is the “femme validation”. When we dress, no matter what stage we are in, we see ourselves as a woman. Now, we can share pics, vids, blogs, etc. and have others comment on our femininity. How wonderful it is to be told that you look beautiful or sexy as a woman. And, for some of us (only some, emphasis added) to have a man see you as female (and want you sexually) is the maximum validation of our female self. So, in imagining that male/female dynamic, we start to look at guys differently and start to feel an attraction toward them.
So, here’s the kicker for me… occasionally, when drab, and even when I’m with other people, I might see a guy and think… “He’s really handsome, I think Cindy would like him”
- October 24, 2020 at 6:58 pm #398240Amanda CookParticipantRegistered On: November 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I have crossed dresses for a long long time. Yes I have had spells when I have not!!! But always come back. I voted yes for I’ve always had thoughts of men when Xdressed only. For many years it was just wishful thinking!!! Then about 8 years ago I got myself tarted up like a lady of the night and told myself I’m not going to come back home till I’ve lost my female virginity ?!?! And that’s exactly what Amanda did 3 men later!!! The first 2 was just sex quick wham- bang- thank you mam but the third man was different from the start? He treated me like I was the love of his life!!! He was slow touché all over me it was nice Then he kissed me out of the blue?!?! I was not ready for that?!?! Amanda hadn’t been kissed before?!?! At first I did not like it for about 5 seconds then I did we had a bit of fun in and on his car and after we wos haveing a kiss and cuddle and he asked me to go back to his place this wos about midnight so I did and did not leave him till late the next day We still see each other on and off and repeat the first time My only regret is I left it all the years thinking about it So I say don’t waist time go for it now
- October 23, 2020 at 6:52 am #397744Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 359Has thanked: 1436 timesBeen thanked: 1222 times
- October 23, 2020 at 5:44 am #397731EvelynParticipantRegistered On: June 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
For me, there is no other reason to be dressed. The thrill of being being dressed as a woman is, and always has been, totally exhilerating, but it as nothing when compared to the ecstacy that ovetwhelmes you when you are in the arms of a man.
- October 23, 2020 at 4:22 am #397714Connie LoveParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- October 23, 2020 at 4:04 am #397705Haley AnnParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Absolutely! When I started dressing in my mom’s things, sexuality was not even a question that was on my mind…the fabrics just felt food against my skin and it made me feel pretty, like my mom. At about 15, I was so girl and car crazy that dressing just got shuffled out of my life…for 30 years. During that period my bi side got unlocked, and when I started dressing again, even though it was just a pair of panties and/or pantyhose, my intent was to look desirable and sexy to men. In my real life, it was all about controlling everything, making the next deal, being the alpha male. But en femme, I could allow myself to be soft and somewhat vulnerable, and to allow myself to explore a little. I had this fantasy of a porn star boyfriend, but at 65 my views on men have changed. And I still want to be pretty and have some fun, like most girls! I have a friend, he’s never seen me in drab, and he treats me like a lady (well, most of the time anyway😈). He’s my age, polite, in good enough shape…and that makes him sexy to Haley. Would I enjoy a “lesbian” encounter with my wife? Oh my yes, but outside of that this girl is definitely a man’s lady.
- October 22, 2020 at 1:12 pm #397547Haley AnnParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Absolutely! When I started dressing again in my early 40s, one of my motives was to further explore my sexuality as Haley. It has been a long and very difficult process of discovery…but after many aborted attempts (kind of like purging), many near misses, a few TDs at the door, a couple of nice guys surfaced. And when they did, it allowed me to look at men differently. I’ve discovered that for me self-discovery is overrated, and does self-understanding ever happen? Ladies, at 65 Haley wants to do what most girls like to do…look beautiful and have some fun! I have a friend and he has never seen me in drab, and he treats me like a lady…well, maybe I’m a little s****y at times, but he’s a nice guy. He is polite yet suggestive, my age but very functional, and secure in his friendship with me. It’s funny, as Haley has aged and evolved, her fantasy of a porn star boyfriend has been accepted as purely fantasy…and it’s all good. While I will admit that a lesbian encounter with my wife would be an incredible experience, outsideof that Haley enjoys being a man’s lady.
- October 22, 2020 at 11:26 am #397526EmilyParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
- October 20, 2020 at 6:23 pm #396885Maria PinkParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 73Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
- October 20, 2020 at 5:44 pm #396877Debbie LynnParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- October 20, 2020 at 5:33 pm #396873
- October 20, 2020 at 4:53 pm #396860Linda LeeParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
It does make you feel different about men when you are all dressed and wearing your most intimate clothing you really feel so wonderful when a man pays special attention to you and you have the most intimate of moments with him I hope you get to experience all this different lifestyle offers
- October 20, 2020 at 1:17 pm #396793
- October 5, 2020 at 8:05 pm #390865Samantha AviaddParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
I attracted to woman’s but when I’m dressed and feel so feminine. I would feel the comfort and protection of a men. So far I don’t fantasize about sex but definitely who’s to be on his arms and make me feel a full woman.
- October 5, 2020 at 7:42 pm #390859Sara ToddParticipantRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
I voted yes, When I am fully en femme it is like having a switch turned on. I find that in addition to being sexually attracted to women of any sort asI am at all times, I become sexually attracted to men. I want to experience an encounter with a man how a woman would.
- October 5, 2020 at 5:59 pm #390839Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 219Has thanked: 954 timesBeen thanked: 977 times
- October 5, 2020 at 2:42 am #390587AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
This is a hard one for me. I know the internal pleasure I get from dressing up and feeling my feminine side and it calms and coddles me in the way I need. In my life I have seen so many women abused and hurt by their spouse that I don’t ever want to experience that myself. Someone else posted that they would probably lean towards being a Lesbian and I almost agree with that thought. Myself, if I could find a woman that would allow me to have MY feminine side, I would love to pamper her and love her in ways that would please both of us. I feel sometimes I could care less about my personal sexual drive and to me it the pleasure of my partner that I am more inclined towards. So I don’t know where that puts me!
- October 5, 2020 at 2:26 am #390579Carrisa GayetParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- October 5, 2020 at 1:41 am #390573
- October 4, 2020 at 4:01 pm #390438Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 104Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
I voted no as i always enjoyed being with both sexes. At the same time it would be just as nice to be picked up dressed enfemme. Just as much as it would be nice to be picked up by a GG.
- October 4, 2020 at 2:58 pm #390415Samantha DarlingParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
Absolutely! I feel very much the same. I would never have a Romantic relationship of any kind with a man. But when I’m dressed as a woman, I have such a desire to fulfill a feminine role with a man sexually. Not really into kissing him, but rather a limited sexual encounter only. And, afterwards, I tend to lose my desire to dress en femme.
- October 4, 2020 at 2:54 pm #390413Rebecca TurnerParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- October 4, 2020 at 2:40 pm #390411Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 174Has thanked: 416 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
- October 4, 2020 at 12:58 pm #390378AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
When I am Annie, I do wonder about how it would feel to be on a date with a man. How it would feel to walk hand in hand, To be held dancing and perhaps kisses gently and romantically. Perhaps some gentle making out but I would want to stop there. As Annie, I truly develop a female persona and love to experience more and more.
- October 4, 2020 at 10:54 am #390335AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
- October 4, 2020 at 9:43 am #390309Madelynn FoxParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 41Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
When I am in Venus mode, I definitely desire being with a man. I too have flirted and chatted with men when I’m dressed. I guess I want to try to feel as much like a woman as I can, so I find that I let go and allow myself to desire men.
- October 4, 2020 at 8:51 am #390293Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 547 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
I have been fixating on a man when I am dressed and beginning to assess men when I am not dressed. Lately have been fantasizing about a man taking me in his arms and sweeping me off my feet and treating me like a woman. I have been reading more about SRS even though I will neve have it and wishing I had a vagina like those who have been through it all…. oh my how my desires have heightened.
- October 4, 2020 at 8:47 am #390289
- October 4, 2020 at 8:17 am #390277Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 139Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 526 times
I voted no since I don’t really change my personality just because I change my clothes.
I’m to close to the closet to be exposed to any men but to what little exposure I do have I don’t feel like I want anything to do with them beyond maybe a appreciative look (to acknowledge that Kelly looks like a woman).
- October 3, 2020 at 4:59 pm #390073Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 39Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
Amanda I can understand that. I guess its really just bringing a feeling that’s inside of us. The desire may have always been there just intensifies while Dressed.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm #390065Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
I put yes but I don’t see them differently in a sexual sense.
I like women either way.
Instead I see them as a potential problem to deal with.
I have experienced much more hostility (in a broad sense) from men as compared to women.
Not that I haven’t been treated with hostility by a few women also.
- October 3, 2020 at 3:56 pm #390049Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 344Has thanked: 3753 timesBeen thanked: 1337 times
I don’t feel differently about men in general, as Amanda I am some what more cautious around them, I certainly don’t out of my way to attract their attention, other than the way I dress,prefer female friends and company always have which other mode I am in or was.
- October 3, 2020 at 2:07 pm #390004Heather HarrisonParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 117Has thanked: 719 timesBeen thanked: 519 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.