Tagged: 

Viewing 46 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I would like to get an idea of just where in the world we are on this site.   I will try to narrow it down in a future poll.

Thanks

Texas here, though that still covers quite a bit of the U.S.

PaulaF

Gwyneth
      Lady

Tennessee – we invented Texas!

Anonymous

Well, we do owe you thanks for Davy Crockett and Sam Houston.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Gwyneth
          Lady

You know I’m kidding! You’ve done pretty good on your own.

Anonymous

I know, Gwyneth; but we Texans have to brag about Texas. It’s expected of us, and we have to keep up appearances.

Hugs,
            Bettylou

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Michigan, USA, I love the change in the seasons we have here.

North of Toronto Canada
      Hugs, Regi💕👸

West Virginia, USA.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

Anonymous

Washington State

I voted United States because that’s where I am. I am from the UK.

Anonymous

Zummerzet, England xx

Krista
        Duchess

So Miss Grace, do you take in the Glastonbury Festival???  And do you wear your Wellies?  I’ve seen some bright pink ones that are extremely cute.

Oh, how I wish our cool weather would come back. We are having record setting hot temps.  It is 35 C right now and it is supposed to go up to the low 40s by Tuesday.  Yikes.

Take care my Friend, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista….can you believe I have never been!!!….

mud and graces preferred outfits just DO not mix….xx

IsabelB
      Lady

Ireland, so the nearest option is Western Europe…

Isabel x

Anonymous

TEXAS!

Melinda
      Lady

New York.

Krista
      Duchess

I’m in northwest Canada and it is so freaking hot here right now, I’m hiding in my basement.  I don’t know how you gurls who live in hot climates do it.  Give me temps between 40 F to 60 F any day over this 100 F crap.   Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

Come on back to southern Ontario Krista, that humidity you love is back. 30 C and 42 with the humidex today. You just stand there and melt. Somewhere in BC broke all the records yesterday 46C, no thank you.

Anonymous

For some of us, it’s just the opposite, Krista. I’m in hog heaven with the temps in the mid-90’s, now; but I have to have a jacket when it gets below 73. And I feel like an icicle from Halloween until Easter. (But if it will make you feel better, I do get “bra sweats” sometimes.

Hugs,
        Betylou

Anonymous

Greenville, South Carolina, USA

Vermont, USA

Alice

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Southern California

Boston UK

Anonymous

I was conceived in Boston.

Krista
          Duchess

So Heather, is that Boston UK or Boston Mass?

If the latter, does that make you a Red Sox fan?  I spent a wonderful week in Boston Mass a few years ago.  A sports fan’s dream.  I saw a Red Sox Blue Jays ball game one evening (Jays won!) and then the next night I saw a Washington Capitals Boston Bruins hockey game.  That was a very fun week (just a note though, Fenway Park doesn’t make very good hot dogs – I taste test hot dogs all over the MLB parks – Denver and Seattle make much better foot longs).  Stay cool in the heat – hopefully it passes soon.  We are supposed to finally get rain here in NW Alberta on Friday, Fingers crossed!!!!   Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

That was Boston UK but that’s how I became a Bruin’s fan. I was only just 4 when I came here and didn’t realize there was 2 Bostons in the world. I always thought it was unfair that Toronto and Montreal were only a couple of hours apart but Boston had to come all this way. lol Whoops, Dad set me straight pretty quick but I still consider them my home town team.

Supposedly the last day of the humidity down here and we could definitely use some rain too, one hard wind and my lawn will blow away. lol

Stay safe and take care, Heather.

PS GO HABS GO!!! I’d love to see our cup come home, it’s been too long.

Leslie
      Lady

The birthplace of Jesse James, not that I count that as anything in Missouri’s favor. And Bettylou Houston and Travis both lived in SW Missouri before they went to Mexico (pardon me Texas).

Anonymous

Leslie wrote:“And Bettylou Houston and Travis both lived in SW Missouri before they went to Mexico (pardon me Texas).” And they kept going until they got here. I lived in both Trenton and KC for a time when I was a child. I liked Trenton.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Wisconsin, USA

SE Louisiana, USA. 20mins from Vieux Carré in New Orleans.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Norman, Oklahoma.  Right in the center of the state, in tornado alley!

Saskatoon Sask where it is Hot!

Anonymous

Niagara Falls Ontario, 42 C with the humidex  today

Anonymous

Shropshire, great Britain,  that’s as near at I can say

Anonymous

Welland, Ontario, Canada. 42C with the humidex today so I’m crashed in the AC with a comfy romper on talking to you girls.

Cape Town …wet and wintery

ChloeC
      Duchess

Just a couple of miles from Lake Michigan…in Michigan. You know, salt AND shark free.

coastal Maine, where we are setting temp records, first of 3 days upcoming in the 90s, with high humidity.no weather to be wearing a wig, don’t know how GGs tolerate it

Southern Ontario, Canada

Anonymous

USA Texas here

Donna

Willamette valley Oregon, USA.  111°+ F last few days here.  Converting to metric that’s 43C, sounds cooler & close to my twin girls size, but still miserable!

Stay cool ladies.

Gwyneth
        Lady

Wow. It’s right at 80 on my side of TN!

Anonymous

It looks like we are strongly American so far.

Warning math ahead

2019 USA population 328.2 million,  78 votes cast so far, 0.237 votes/million population.

2019 UK population 66.5 million, 22 votes cast so far, 0.331 votes/million population.

2019 Canada population, 37.5 million, 15 votes cast so far, 0.399 votes/million population.

2019 Australia population 25.36 million, 15 votes cast so far, 0.157 votes/million population.

You ladies from Canada and the UK are doing your part!

Krissy
        Lady

2nd only to uk 🇬🇧 which is fantastic! As we rock when it comes to girls like us scene! Brighton is full of pubs,clubs,bars and cafes where we can go. Gosh i love 💘 the city i live in xx

From Oklahoma.

Olivia
      Lady

I’m from the uk.
      Would be nice if I could find people to chat to from the uk also.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Olivia.

Be careful Olivia.  Some of our UK girls will talk your ears off, but that can be a good thing.

PaulaF

Rachel M
      Lady

Southern Ontario, Canada.

Rachel M

Requal is from the east coast of Australia experiencing another lockdown due to COVID-19.

Molly
      Duchess

I’m just so happy there’s a Canada on this poll!

Anonymous

North of England here.

Michelle
      Lady

Orlando, Fla. …. Lakes…. snakes and alligators.

We love England, have a friend who lives in Lyme Regis and have visited several times.

Currently living and working in Austin, Texas

Krissy
      Lady

South of England 🇬🇧 Brighton sussex

Krissy
        Lady

Think its nice to know that uk 🇬🇧 girls are 2nd only to 🇺🇸 usa girls in this vote 🗳 xx

Anonymous

Wisconsin

Another vote for that other country. Wisconsin. Go Badgers.

Krissy
      Lady

🇬🇧 uk south coast looking for others to befriend and have fun nights out, share fashion tips and be around girls like us xx

Michelle
      Lady

BobbiSue

Lol…. We finally moved out of Orlando to the woods in Volusia county. Only thing out here is trucks, guns, (many) and owls. I probably put one or two guests in your Lake Butler Bed and Breakfast

Noelia6
      Lady

My fron is Spanish 😊

Couldn’t choose 2, but first part of life UK/2nd US

Denmark, sadly few in here from Western Europe.

Canada, Victoria, British Columbia, on Vancouver Island, an island in the Pacific Ocean  🙂

Victoria was named the most LGBTQ friendly city in Canada this past April, so wonderful to live in a country where we are protected by federal law.   🙂

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

Born there in San Antonio a long time ago. Havent been there in quite a while, dont like the heat in daytime, or the early morning cold.But its still where I was born.Now live in Las Vegas, NV. Aurora B.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?