- December 13, 2021 at 5:26 am #588265Cece XParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 116Has thanked: 2293 timesBeen thanked: 721 times
Season’s greetings, girls. In the past year and a half, really since the start of the pandemic, I have seen inner growth in my identity as a crossdresser. I still have little interest in going out of my apartment en femme, but I have enjoyed more often the freedom to wear a bra, panties and a dress while home alone and to underdress with bra, panties, a garter belt and stockings when I am out.
My first courageous goal for 2022 might be to tell my hostile brother and a few more of my friends that I am underdressed. Perhaps my second goal would be to make the time to meet and build live community with other closet crossdressers in New York City. Maybe a third goal would be to get fitted so I can stop wearing garments that do not fit quite right.
Where have you grown in your journey in 2021 and what daring yet achievable steps do you hope to take in 2022?
- December 14, 2021 at 8:38 pm #589152Darlene HollisLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
Hi ladies of cdh. I haven’t been on for awhile after a very busy summer, but wanted to respond to this thread. I can only describe 2021 as an incredible journey after discovering cdh. At the start of the year I was wearing some of my wife’s clothes when I had a chance. I have now bought my own wardrobe from panties, bras & breast forms to outerwear and shoes. Some on line and some in person. Cdh has been a great resource for this. As for 2022, today I went to a wig shop and bought 2 wigs. I called ahead and explained that I was a senior citizen crossdresser. The young lady at the store was very helpful and even referred me to a make-up artist. I have a make-up session scheduled for later this week. I would have never thought I would be in this spot a year ago, so who knows what else 2022 will have in store.
- December 14, 2021 at 7:38 pm #589129AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi! Been a couple of weeks but thanks to CDH, pushed me out the door today and I had a Wonderful Day out & about.. Realizing that The More Jillian gets out, the more She wants out! Some neighbors were out, which almost kept me in, but they paid no attention to me as I went back and forth to the garage anyways and loaded up the Dog.. He Had Fun too, I promised him Mcdonald’s!! Probably Would not have done this 6 months ago.. I sit here still dressed and enjoying the High, the Exhilaration and a peacefulness of being Me…My confidence is Waxing Like the Moon!! looking forward to so much more for next year!! Starting with shaving My forearm’s!!! Thank You Cece P.s. after using the term “Waxing like the moon” I checked on it’s definition.. “It’s Illuminated area is Increasing”…. Perfect!! Jill
- December 14, 2021 at 6:32 pm #589109Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 855Has thanked: 2046 timesBeen thanked: 4092 times
Thanks for the question Cece. We are all at different places in our CD journey. Some just underdress, some go out all the time, all the way to some are going all the way to transitioning. Some of us are afraid to go out the door dressed, some go out only driving or walking in quiet places. Some of us are as far as we want/need to go and some want to go so much further.
This is why I LOVE CDH sooooo much, With so many sharing all their wonderful adventures I knew I wanted to have some of these things to. That is why I was able to spend almost 3 days out in fem back in Sept and had my nails done. I have had my long painted nails everywhere npwfor 3 and half months, In drab and in fem.
One BIG thing I am thinking of doing for next year is going to my HS class reunion dressed in fem. If there is a contest for most changed I might be a winner. Now that I have put the idea out there I am hoping in my mind that that will commit myself.
. . .Cassie
- December 14, 2021 at 4:15 pm #589073AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
As of right now finally did everything wanted to do by the end of 2021 with bottom surgery and then facial surgery 2022 is the year to go out in the world and explore my gifts of being a woman. Wanting to think all the ladies here at CDH for inspiring me to go from CD to trans to full woman.
Hugs and much Love
- December 14, 2021 at 2:51 pm #589061Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 344 times
Hi. I’ve been working on my presentation as a female, still dressing in private. I realized that I’m both male and female and have a goal of balancing between. I like being a man; however I love being dressed and presenting as a woman. Only been doing Aurora for a few months but she loves it! I have experienced a lot of flak from a close friend who absolutely condemns my dressing. Its put a lot of strain on our friendship.
Having said that I’m going into therapy soon. I do accept the fact of wanting ing to be Aurora. Its how to relate to those who cannot. I do have a married woman friend who is supportive of my dressing. Finding CDH was great I enjoy it. Thanks to those friends I have found here I have an outlet. Not sure as yet what the outcome of therapy and continued dressing will be but hoping for the best. Aurora Borealis
- December 14, 2021 at 2:18 pm #589046SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 674Has thanked: 16793 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
Dear CeCe ,
2021 has been a extraordinary year for me.
Since CDH has been in my life for these past two months , I have become a more balanced person.
Talking to the other Girls here has been a wonderful experience , and I learn from them every single day.
A makeover at a dressing service is no.1 on my bucket list , but I think 2022 will be a bit early for that for me.
Just hoping that I can grow more as a person in 2022 , and can support the other girls here as much as I can.
I hope CeCe you coming out to some of your Friends will be a gratifying experience for you.
- December 14, 2021 at 8:53 am #588907Paula HereLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 176Has thanked: 821 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
Well 2021 has been interesting in terms of growth as a crossdresser.
I have spent a week on vacation as Paula, i have met other people as Paula, both at a private residence, at a Restaurant, and away for a weekend at a conference. I have been shopping, to the bank, and the liquor store. I have underdressed every day this year or at least it feels that way. I no longer get nervous as i get to the door to go out.
For 2022, i would like to tell my Daughter, get my makeup done professionally, get a femme hair cut, and go to work with coloured finger nails, purchase enough womens clothes to be comfortable in not repeating an outfit and have them appropriate for the occasion.
- December 14, 2021 at 6:44 am #588884StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 152Has thanked: 608 timesBeen thanked: 840 times
for a newbi made a big step and accomplished a CD goal last week. While traveling wore panties, padded bra and leggings (with pantie lines) had my toes painted, wearing sandals, and my fingernails painted as well. For me the big step was going into a few stores along the way. Got some stares and some smiles too. 2022 goal is to find my look and go for it.
- December 14, 2021 at 6:38 am #588881Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 15Replies: 677Has thanked: 3920 timesBeen thanked: 3283 times
Oddly, 2021 has been my best year of my life!
I got completely immersed in my own thoughts and dreams like never before. The friends I’ve made in my short time here is priceless. It’s been a while since I’ve laughed with such delight and joy! But, there was a price to pay. I got quite overwhelmed with the heartfelt stories of pain that I needed a couple of days to reflect on my own journey. And I look upon that as a gift; to find humility and gratitude for what I have and to reflect on what I can offer and contribute. I’ve never been spiritual in my life, until now. There is hope for this old gal!
As for 2022? See above plus,
Meeting with a Sister IRL!! And, it’s gonna happen! Just don’t know quite what to wear…
Nice post! Good luck with your brother, Cece.
Peace, Joy and Happy Holidays!
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Barb Wire.
- December 14, 2021 at 5:27 am #588847MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 959Has thanked: 4909 timesBeen thanked: 4542 times
Hi Cece X,
First of all I survived to live another day. Can’t bank on it at my age 😉
Second, I’ve had the bravery to post a few photos of myself on here.
Thirdly, I managed to book and go for a make over, and in doing so, met the first person ever that I could say to “I’m a cross dresser”
Next year? I can’t promise, but I’ll try to keep my eye out for a Pride celebration, or a CD convention, and face the big wide world.
- December 14, 2021 at 5:51 am #588853
- December 14, 2021 at 2:54 am #588808Carole CorbettAmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 96Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
So the second half of 2021 was big for me in going to a therapist, learning to accept myself and telling my wife of over 20 years. I’m thrilled to be where I am. Next year with my wife’s support I plan on perfecting my look, work on mannerisms and voice, attending Keystone and some local organizational meetings and meeting some of my BF’s from CDH …oh and losing another 30 lbs. Lastly and most important I want to pay it forward and do something kind for someone every day ! Just a few things 😁
- December 13, 2021 at 11:34 pm #588784Jane HollidayLadyRegistered On: December 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
Im new to this site. My name is James, but my female name is Jane. I crossdressed for like 6 or 7 months about 16 years ago. I was dating a guy at the time who did and i always wanted to do it. He got me started, bought me some clothes, and it was everything i hoped it would be and more. When we broke up, mutually i might add, it all came to a crashing halt. For about the past 6 years, I wanted to get back in it. I told myself, August was when I would seriously get serious about doing it again. I told a friend ive had for 20 years that this was who i was and I wanted to do it again. We had our eyes set on Halloween. She was going to my makeup, fix my wig, and make me a woman. Little did I know we were going to go trick or treating with her daughter. I walked around my little town in Alabama, where everybody knew me, and didn’t have a care in the world. To me, if anybody asks, it was a costume. Now, even though im only a month and a half into this, im ready to take the next step and actually go out in public as a woman. Go and walk around Walmart, go to the casino, and not care what kind of comments I get. Im hoping i can make this happen sooner rather than later. Im still learning the ropes, what it means to be a woman, but im ready to go out in public.
- December 13, 2021 at 6:15 pm #588728Fredrika JonesDuchessRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 363Has thanked: 449 timesBeen thanked: 1226 times
- December 13, 2021 at 4:11 pm #588659MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 237Has thanked: 672 timesBeen thanked: 1449 times
With the help of my cd and trans sisters here on cdh this has been a banner year for me. I feel so much more comfortable being Melanie in the limited time I’m afforded. I haven’t been out but I feel I could do it and hopefully I will in 2022! Pandemic aside this has been a pretty big year for the growth of my confidence and with any luck it will continue to blossom in the coming year!
- December 13, 2021 at 4:33 pm #588686MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 237Has thanked: 672 timesBeen thanked: 1449 times
Oh forgot to mention about the biggest confidence boost I’ve ever experienced. I met a fellow cd and actually met up dressed! We simply hung out one night and chatted but the biggest thing I learned was that I wasn’t alone. She didn’t laugh at me or even look at me funny we just coexisted as girls for a couple of hours and after thirty years of solitude that’s about the biggest confidence booster a person could have. To simply enjoy being me with the another was magical I must say. Looking forward to sharing that with other friends as well in the new year!
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by MelanieElizabeth.
- December 14, 2021 at 2:47 am #588807
- December 13, 2021 at 3:17 pm #588585Lanna BartonLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 497Has thanked: 1701 timesBeen thanked: 816 times
- December 13, 2021 at 9:44 am #588378Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 409Has thanked: 2047 timesBeen thanked: 1810 times
I have been going oiut to local meet-ups with the local CD/TG group. In 2022 I will attend the Keystone Conference, continue going to meetings, and psooibly look to allow Brielle to be out pretty much FT towards the end of the year, since I will have been on my HRT program for a year.
Hugs and Kisses,
- December 13, 2021 at 9:15 am #588367Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1484Has thanked: 2846 timesBeen thanked: 5099 times
I am getting more and more confident in being feminine. As far as growing in my femininity I would like to go out in public as Liara. I also want to get my wife to accept me as both male and female.
- December 13, 2021 at 6:14 am #588282Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 274Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 1520 times
- December 13, 2021 at 6:04 am #588278AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 13, 2021 at 6:55 am #588294
- December 13, 2021 at 6:01 am #588276Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 668 times
I’m extremely confident as a woman, and that’s the key– having the confidence to go anywhere without anyone suspecting that I’m not. It’s also having the confidence to not care if someone does read me.
I remember, a year ago, pondering where I hoped to be by the end of 2021. I had hoped to have begun HRT or, at least, developed some breasts, but that didn’t happen. I’m disappointed.
Now, where do I hope to go in 2922? That’s a long way’s off, but maybe space. I’d like to boldly go where no man has gone before.
In the year 2922, if man is still alive, if woman can survive, they may find… ;-D
- December 14, 2021 at 5:56 am #588859
- December 13, 2021 at 5:50 am #588272Dee NashLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 255Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 1074 times
Hi cece x I’m only just beginning my journey and I have already been out as a girl 4 times but at night,next year I hope to go out femme in the day time(I have already booked a hotel for a Couple days so I can dress the whole time I’m there),so I would like to meet more girls over time and go out more often xx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.