- I am an underdresser
- I fully dress for myself only
- I fully dress and go out occasionally in the dark
- I fully dress and go out regularly
- I dress 24/7
- I am planning on transitioning but I haven’t started yet
- I am on hormones
- I have had various cosmetic surgeries
- I will have top surgery only
- I have had top and bottom surgery
- I consider myself as a fully transitioned woman
- March 1, 2021 at 10:10 pm #456222Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 173Has thanked: 4099 timesBeen thanked: 1203 times
Okay girls, where are you on the spectrum?
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- March 28, 2021 at 8:55 pm #470519Katie HildebrandDuchessRegistered On: March 28, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I ebb and flow. I push out a bit further, go on a date, and we get pulled over and im going to cry, so i ease back, stay alert, i feel like the danger is real. I obsess over passing because yes, ive been pulled over. I have also been stuck in a snowbank and hoping the next car will stop and help, not be the law and be accepting. Phew. Sometimes its scary. Tho- most of the time at home, and attempting to grow sweater pups.
- March 28, 2021 at 9:33 pm #470538Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 118Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 401 times
Katie, please explain what sweater pups are, please accept my girlfriend request & please stay safe & sexy. I’m about to venture out into what is a dangerous world & appreciate the sentiment. 💋💋
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 28, 2021 at 10:05 pm #470545Katie HildebrandDuchessRegistered On: March 28, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
Sweater puppies? Lol id like to have a pair, theyre just so soft and sweet. So ive been trying to rear someof my own holistically, tho, as they say, results may vary. Thus far mine have not.
Of course, theres always saline. And the other path…
- March 28, 2021 at 8:41 pm #470515ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 299Has thanked: 681 timesBeen thanked: 1254 times
For quite awhile I was somewhere between dress for myself and go out in the dark. Aging , moving to a more populated area, and Covid have greatly reduced the amount of each time and number of times i fully dress and especially dare to venture out though I still underdress as often as possible. I hope at least covid related issues improve enough so I can enjoy it all more.
- March 28, 2021 at 7:44 pm #470496
- March 24, 2021 at 12:13 pm #468561Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 682Has thanked: 43068 timesBeen thanked: 1363 times
Jennifer, I voted I fully dress only for myself. Eventhough I’m married, my wife would never accept me presenting as a woman. I also voted I fully dress and go out occasionally at night. Some evenings I attend two separate CD/TG support groups. I usually underdress while in drab and change to full en fem at the meeting place. Once COVID public restrictions are lifted, I will start going out during the day fully dressed to attend my meetings and other situations.
- March 8, 2021 at 7:52 pm #459672Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 49Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 262 times
Voted for “fully dress and go out occasionally in the dark.” Hasn’t been often between November 2020 and February 2021 (well, hasn’t been at all in those months, after about the first week or so of November!) but I’m slowly starting to get back into it. Fully dressed for the first time in months last week, and will probably end up going out dressed sometime this week.
No plans on transitioning, I like both my “guy self” and my “girl self” too much to just get rid of either of them… which makes things complicated sometimes (but also drastically less expensive, so there is that benefit. I know some trans women and the costs for literally any trans-related surgical procedure are insane. Even hormone treatments are a hassle to get ahold of, even if he price isn’t so bad if you have insurance that covers it.)
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Vanessa ?.
- March 8, 2021 at 5:08 pm #459620Marie ChandlerLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 33Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
It’s all about fully dressing for me. I’m perfectly happy doing it at home, but I also can’t wait to go out again. Before joining CDH, I had no idea that so many of us just liked under garments and preferred to underdress. I didn’t even know that was a term! We all share so much, but can also be so diverse and unique at the same time. I love it!
- March 8, 2021 at 2:12 pm #459555RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 114Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
Well. I fully dress a lot these days and I’m considering starting to look into transitioning. But I’m a little scared and not sure where to go to even beginning. I naturally look feminine and a lot like my sisters so I don’t think it would be too hard.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Rosiebeth.
- March 5, 2021 at 8:14 pm #458193Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1283Has thanked: 3685 timesBeen thanked: 3544 times
- March 5, 2021 at 8:06 pm #458192Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 446Has thanked: 827 timesBeen thanked: 1163 times
For me, I can check the only box that applies, which is “I fully dress for myself only”. I guess you could say that I underdress, but I only “underdress” when I’m fully dressed! By “fully dressed” I mean full femme from wig to shoes, except for makeup which I apply from time to time on special occasions.
- March 5, 2021 at 9:05 pm #458205Padgette ParkerDuchessRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
I can relate to you. This is what I do. Every once in a while I will drive around at nite dressed . I’m happy with this.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Padgette Parker. Reason: Bad spelling
- March 6, 2021 at 9:38 am #458422Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 446Has thanked: 827 timesBeen thanked: 1163 times
I envy you Padgette. I still do not have the nerve or the courage to “drive while dressed”, alone, at any time of the day or night. To make matters worse, I’m an old lady now, so going out after dark is a big deal for me, en femme or en homme.
- March 6, 2021 at 10:18 am #458443Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 200Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Camryn, M’dear, we were born in the same year! but you are eight days older than me! Plus I’m a very recent cross dresser. How I wish I’d discovered the HildaRuth within years ago. But I’m determined to make up for lost time. Pre Covid I went out dressed quite regularly but I am lucky in living in Brighton, England which is a very LGBTQ friendly place. I wonder if you might not be able to find some ‘safe places to go and stroll around dressed? I do hope so.
Love and hugs
- March 5, 2021 at 1:02 pm #458032Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 1090Has thanked: 3584 timesBeen thanked: 5273 times
- March 5, 2021 at 12:42 pm #458028Millicent TeasedaleDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 11Replies: 179Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 348 times
Covid did mix things up a bit. I underdress more these days. When it’s over I’ll go back to dressing and going out at night and dressing and going out regularly. It will depend a lot on what the new normal turns out to be. I am suspecting we’ll be living somewhat differently than we did before the pandemic.
- March 2, 2021 at 8:56 am #456423rhondagurlLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I dress 24/7 and started my hormones 3 months ago…and what an emotional roller coaster this has turned out to be!
The slightest thing on the news will get me tearing up….thank heavens for wine and chocolate!
That being said I wouldn’t change the experience for anything….I’m finally heading to where I want to go.
- March 2, 2021 at 8:03 am #456389Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 582Has thanked: 2516 timesBeen thanked: 2308 times
- March 2, 2021 at 6:41 am #456352DuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 200Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Jen darling
Very interesting questionnaire but I have to agree with Stephane Plum as to the range of options. The interplay between what one does, how often one does it, in what contexts plus the fact that contexts can and do change makes answering difficult.Nevertheless I did pick out two – I dress for myself and I fully dress and go out regularly. I wonder if is possible for you to correlate the overlap of different answers, given that a respondent can tick more than one box. Also I would add that transitioning is very complex and whilst for some cross dressing is a first step on the journey for many it is not.
Love and Hugs as always
- March 2, 2021 at 6:25 am #456347Alice BlackDuchessRegistered On: January 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 166Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
I dress for myself and since retiring and joining CDH, do it nearly every day. Wife sleeps till late in day, so makes it easier to do. When covid ends, would like to venture out but only to meet CDH sisters. Would be too nerved up to go out alone and in public.
- March 2, 2021 at 6:23 am #456344Joanne WattersLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- March 2, 2021 at 5:37 am #456326Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 216Has thanked: 594 timesBeen thanked: 1043 times
- March 2, 2021 at 4:10 am #456293stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1954Has thanked: 3114 timesBeen thanked: 8988 times
I can’t vote. The “spectrum” is vastly more complicated than this far too short list of possibilities. Also it is not about gender at all – only about dressing frequency and transitioning options and surgeries. Bottom surgery? Lol. Call it like it is, in plain English – vaginoplasty! (or something.) Or do you mean actual bottom enhancement surgery? Also there is no choice for “other.. please explain.”
Just my opinion and no offence meant.
- March 2, 2021 at 3:58 am #456290Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 204Has thanked: 2073 timesBeen thanked: 956 times
- March 2, 2021 at 3:43 pm #456635
- March 2, 2021 at 12:57 am #456257Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 69Has thanked: 86 timesBeen thanked: 282 times
Pre-covid, I was “I fully dress and go out regularly” but due to working from home with the SO (who doesn’t know about the dressing) I am currently fall into the “I am an underdresser” camp.
As soon as the pandemic is over and life gets back to some kind of normal then I am hoping, praying and expecting to go back to the pre-covid routine so that is what I voted for!
- March 2, 2021 at 12:55 am #456256Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2905 times
The absolute only time I am drab is when I have to some carpentry jobs. I have promised myself that that will change soon and I will respond to these jobs as Polly.
All the cooking and catering jobs I do are done by Polly and some of my clients only want Polly to cook for them!
The issue is of course I am too old for HRT being of much use and my wife does like my dangly bits. I have promised myself boobs in the near future but the vaginoplasty is a wee way off yet. As an aside… I dislike my penis with a passion and I tuck 24/7!
So I sit on the spectrum fence so to speak!
- March 2, 2021 at 12:43 am #456252Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 52Replies: 1098Has thanked: 3815 timesBeen thanked: 5682 times
Grace most of the time when not at work..i try to get out as often as possible…not easy at the moment, but even out for a walk, its still…..got to be done !!!
- March 2, 2021 at 12:11 am #456239Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3048 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
I’m a 24/7 gal. It’s fab not having to hide anything from anyone. If I want to dance I dance, if I want to flirt I flirt and if I want to be a bimbo I bimbo.
- March 2, 2021 at 12:08 am #456238Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 118Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Hi Hi Emily
Felt unable to vote as currently not doing anything due to my wife discovering a bralette in the washing machine on her return from a few days away which has resulted in a Purge. It I have regularly underdressed I. The past, have fully dressed while home alone and gone out fully dressed in d daylight hours on a handful of times although not with makeup and wig.
- March 8, 2021 at 7:47 pm #459668MelindaLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
Sorry to hear about the Purge. I’ve had a few. Eventually the courage to demand a little room for your clothes, etc., will come. It is amazing that the clothes become friends, and the loss causes emotional pain. Good luck. Stretch out her panties for all of us! Hugs!
- March 1, 2021 at 11:54 pm #456235LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 41Replies: 472Has thanked: 357 timesBeen thanked: 2103 times
As always it’s impossible to cover all variants in a poll. I underdress full time and dress occasionally to go out. However my style of clothing is increasingly what I want to wear which is colourful and androgynous and usually selected from female clothes. However don’t wear forms out and no make up though my hair is naturally long and my nails manicured. I’m me on a spectrum somewhere in the middle in lots of ways but feeling no pressure to conform to either binary norm.
- March 1, 2021 at 11:16 pm #456231MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 222Has thanked: 864 timesBeen thanked: 895 times
- March 1, 2021 at 10:29 pm #456228Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 604Has thanked: 1900 timesBeen thanked: 2589 times
- March 1, 2021 at 10:23 pm #456226Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 523Has thanked: 434 timesBeen thanked: 2404 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.