Where do you fall on the gender spectrum?

Share your current state and add on in comments

You must be logged in to participate.
  • I am an underdresser
  • I fully dress for myself only
  • I fully dress and go out occasionally in the dark
  • I fully dress and go out regularly
  • I dress 24/7
  • I am planning on transitioning but I haven’t started yet
  • I am on hormones
  • I have had various cosmetic surgeries
  • I will have top surgery only
  • I have had top and bottom surgery
  • I consider myself as a fully transitioned woman
Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Katie Hildebrand
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 28, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 3

I ebb and flow. I push out a bit further, go on a date, and we get pulled over and im going to cry, so i ease back, stay alert, i feel like the danger is real. I obsess over passing because yes, ive been pulled over. I have also been stuck in a snowbank and hoping the next car will stop and help, not be the law and be accepting. Phew. Sometimes its scary. Tho- most of the time at home, and attempting to grow sweater pups.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Serena Stevens
        Duchess
        Registered On: December 30, 2020
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 118

Katie, please explain what sweater pups are, please accept my girlfriend request & please stay safe & sexy. I’m about to venture out into what is a dangerous world & appreciate the sentiment. 💋💋

Katie Hildebrand
          Duchess
          Registered On: March 28, 2021
          Replies: 3

Sweater puppies? Lol id like to have a pair, theyre just so soft and sweet. So ive been trying to rear someof my own holistically, tho, as they say, results may vary. Thus far mine have not.

Of course, theres always saline. And the other path…

Serena Stevens
            Duchess

DUH! Classic silly girl moment!

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 299

For quite awhile I was somewhere between dress for myself and go out in the dark. Aging , moving to a more populated area, and Covid have greatly reduced the amount of each time and number of times i fully dress and especially dare to venture out though I still underdress as often as possible. I hope at least covid related issues improve enough so I can enjoy it all more.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula1
      Lady
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 539

I under dress every day with ladies jeans and it is always for myself thats why I dress

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Brittney Andrews
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Replies: 682

Jennifer, I voted I fully dress only for myself. Eventhough I’m married, my wife would never accept me presenting as a woman. I also voted I fully dress and go out occasionally at night. Some evenings I attend two separate CD/TG support groups. I usually underdress while in drab and change to full en fem at the meeting place. Once COVID public restrictions are lifted, I will start going out during the day fully dressed to attend my meetings and other situations.

Vanessa ?
      Lady
      Registered On: September 26, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 49

Voted for “fully dress and go out occasionally in the dark.”  Hasn’t been often between November 2020 and February 2021 (well, hasn’t been at all in those months, after about the first week or so of November!) but I’m slowly starting to get back into it.  Fully dressed for the first time in months last week, and will probably end up going out dressed sometime this week.

No plans on transitioning, I like both my “guy self” and my “girl self” too much to just get rid of either of them… which makes things complicated sometimes (but also drastically less expensive, so there is that benefit.  I know some trans women and the costs for literally any trans-related surgical procedure are insane.  Even hormone treatments are a hassle to get ahold of, even if he price isn’t so bad if you have insurance that covers it.)

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Vanessa ?.
      4 users thanked author for this post.
      Marie Chandler
      Lady
      Registered On: June 29, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 33

It’s all about fully dressing for me. I’m perfectly happy doing it at home, but I also can’t wait to go out again. Before joining CDH, I had no idea that so many of us just liked under garments and preferred to underdress. I didn’t even know that was a term!  We all share so much, but can also be so diverse and unique at the same time. I love it!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Rosiebeth
      Lady
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 114

Well. I fully dress a lot these days and I’m considering starting to look into transitioning. But I’m a little scared and not sure where to go to even beginning.  I naturally look feminine and a lot like my sisters so I don’t think it would be too hard.
      advice girls?
      HugS

Rosiebeth.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Rosiebeth.
      Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1283

I answered I dress fully and go out regularly, which is exactly what I do, and where I am in the spectrum. Nowadays I consider myself gender fluid, rather than just male, and I’m not ready to be fully female.

Amy

Camryn Occasionnel
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 10, 2018
      Replies: 446

For me, I can check the only box that applies, which is “I fully dress for myself only”. I guess you could say that I underdress, but I only “underdress” when I’m fully dressed! By “fully dressed” I mean full femme from wig to shoes, except for makeup which I apply from time to time on special occasions.

Padgette Parker
        Duchess
        Registered On: December 12, 2020
        Replies: 26

I can relate to you. This is what I do. Every once in a while I will drive around at nite dressed . I’m happy with this.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Padgette Parker. Reason: Bad spelling
          Camryn Occasionnel
          Duchess
          Registered On: December 10, 2018
          Replies: 446

I envy you Padgette. I still do not have the nerve or the courage to “drive while dressed”, alone, at any time of the day or night. To make matters worse, I’m an old lady now, so going out after dark is a big deal for me, en femme or en homme.

Hilda Beaumont
            Duchess
            Registered On: March 14, 2020
            Replies: 200

Camryn, M’dear, we were born in the same year! but you are eight days older than me! Plus I’m a very recent cross dresser. How I wish I’d discovered the HildaRuth within years ago. But I’m determined to make up for lost time. Pre Covid I went out dressed quite regularly but I am lucky in living in Brighton, England which is a very LGBTQ friendly place. I wonder if you might not be able to find some ‘safe places to go and stroll around dressed? I do hope so.
            Love and hugs
            HildaRuth 💋💋

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 1090

https://youtu.be/MnGouhet2HQ

😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😍😍😍😍😍😘

Love Laura

Serena Stevens
        Duchess

Underdress everyday (goodbye men’s underwear, hello cotton bikini briefs) fully dress 1-2 each month, going out in less than two weeks. Nervous but ready to rip off the band-aid!

Serena Stevens
        Duchess

Laura darling, great tune, great and beautiful woman (her and you)! We are what we are!

Millicent Teasedale
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2015
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 179

Covid did mix things up a bit. I underdress more these days. When it’s  over I’ll go back to dressing and going out at night and dressing and going out regularly. It will depend a lot on what the new normal turns out to be. I am suspecting we’ll be living somewhat differently than we did before the pandemic.

rhondagurl
      Lady
      Registered On: February 2, 2016
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 5

I dress 24/7 and started my hormones 3 months ago…and what an emotional roller coaster this has turned out to be!

The slightest thing on the news will get me tearing up….thank heavens for wine and chocolate!

That being said I wouldn’t change the experience for anything….I’m finally heading to where I want to go.

Deborah Sullivan
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 582

I love being out as a woman on a regular basis and have felt the desire for breast implants at times but no desire for bottom surgery. Just happy in my state

Hilda Beaumont
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 14, 2020
      Replies: 200

Hi Jen darling
      Very interesting questionnaire but I have to agree with Stephane Plum as to the range of options. The interplay between what one does, how often one does it, in what contexts plus the fact that contexts can and do change makes answering difficult.Nevertheless I did pick out two – I dress for myself and I fully dress and go out regularly. I wonder if is possible for you to correlate the overlap of different answers, given that a respondent can tick more than one box. Also I would add that transitioning is very complex and whilst for some cross dressing is a first step on the journey for many it is not.
      Love and Hugs as always
      HildaRuth 💋💋

Alice Black
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 18, 2020
      Replies: 166

I dress for myself and since retiring and joining CDH, do it nearly every day. Wife sleeps till late in day, so makes it easier to do. When covid ends, would like to venture out but only to meet CDH sisters. Would be too nerved up to go out alone and in public.

Alice Black

Joanne Watters
      Lady
      Registered On: August 25, 2020
      Replies: 5

I dress fully every day, I have been out on dates with men as Joanne. I fully plan to start on hormones in the next year, I know I am a bit late on this but better late then never.

Tonya Leren
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 216

I like to fully dress I do it for myself but occasionally I’ll go dressed to my closest friends. There’s only a handful of people who know the extent of my dressing. Abs they are all over there.

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 146
      Replies: 1954

I can’t vote.   The “spectrum” is vastly more complicated than this far too short list of possibilities. Also it is not about gender at all – only about dressing frequency and transitioning options and surgeries.  Bottom surgery? Lol.  Call it like it is, in plain English – vaginoplasty! (or something.) Or do you mean actual bottom enhancement surgery?   Also there is no choice for “other.. please explain.”

Just my opinion and no offence meant.

Stephanie P

Eva Kelly
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 204

I would like to transition, but it will be done on my own terms and timeline.

Kayla Olson
        Lady
        Registered On: June 15, 2020
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 50

Eva,

My sentiments exactly. People transition according to their own circumstances, timeline and desires.

Andi DuBois
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 69

Pre-covid, I was “I fully dress and go out regularly” but due to working from home with the SO (who doesn’t know about the dressing) I am currently fall into the “I am an underdresser” camp.

As soon as the pandemic is over and life gets back to some kind of normal then I am hoping, praying and expecting to go back to the pre-covid routine so that is what I voted for!

-A.

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 876

Jennifer Sweety

The absolute only time I am drab is when I have to some carpentry jobs. I have promised myself that that will change soon and I will respond to these jobs as Polly.
      All the cooking and catering jobs I do are done by Polly and some of my clients only want Polly to cook for them!
      The issue is of course I am too old for HRT being of much use and my wife does like my dangly bits. I have promised myself boobs in the near future but the vaginoplasty is a wee way off yet. As an aside… I dislike my penis with a passion and I tuck 24/7!
      So I sit on the spectrum fence so to speak!

Polly xxx

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 52
      Replies: 1098

Hello Jennifer.

Grace most of the time when not at work..i try to get out as often as possible…not easy at the moment, but even out for a walk, its still…..got to be done !!!

Grace xx

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 614

I’m a 24/7 gal. It’s fab not having to hide anything from anyone. If I want to dance I dance, if I want to flirt I flirt and if I want to be a bimbo I bimbo.

Rachel Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: November 3, 2019

Hi Hi Emily
      Felt unable to vote as currently not doing anything due to my wife discovering a bralette in the washing machine on her return from a few days away which has resulted in a Purge. It I have regularly underdressed I. The past, have fully dressed while home alone and gone out fully dressed in d daylight hours on a handful of times although not with makeup and wig.
      Rachel

Melinda
        Lady
        Registered On: February 8, 2016
        Replies: 27

Sorry to hear about the Purge. I’ve had a few. Eventually the courage to demand a little room for your clothes, etc., will come. It is amazing that the clothes become friends, and the loss causes emotional pain. Good luck. Stretch out her panties for all of us! Hugs!

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 41
      Replies: 472

As always it’s impossible to cover all variants in a poll. I underdress full time and dress occasionally to go out.  However my style of clothing is increasingly what I want to wear which is colourful and androgynous and usually selected from female clothes. However don’t wear forms out and no make up though my hair is naturally long and my nails manicured.  I’m me on a spectrum somewhere in the middle in lots of ways but feeling no pressure to conform to either binary norm.

hugs

Lisa xxxx

Marti
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 222

Hi Jennifer.

I’m just paddling in the shallow waters. I’m an ‘at home’ dresser.

Another interesting poll!

Marti x

Robyn Devine
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 24, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 604

Jennifer

I dress fully and go out…on Weekends! Once in a while, during the week.

Xo Robyn 💃❤️

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 523

Fully dressed and go out regularly….like once in a blue moon during Covid.  During normal times 1-2 times a month.  Transition and full-time is down the road.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account