Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay so I’m out to my wife. Congratulations!! Now what?

My crossdressing started only 6 weeks ago or so. Although it’s always been there just with no action or acceptance

My wife is being supportive. She wants me to be who I want to be

Congratulations!!

So who do I want to be?

I want to be a woman!

Who will I hurt?

Who will it effect?

How will my (pretty awesome life change)?

Today is my birthday. I had a great day. I am very loved.

Why is this not enough?

I can’t seem to give myself straight answers. I have excuses for everything. The hard part usually is about not disappointing my loved ones. Or heaven forbid a close friend. Or lose any of them.

Why should this be so hard?

I told my wife I have a 100% need to crossdress and explore this side of me. I also told her I would like to possibly transition using hrt. She again was supportive but noted she might not want to stay with me at that point.

Why do I have to lose her?

Why can’t I have my cake and eat it to?

I am realizing the struggle is real. Many of you have been there done that. This is my now. I know I need to take baby steps but my need is growing exponentially.  I have never felt so strongly about something. Time will tell.

Thanks for listening.

PS I have had a lot of wine

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Thanks for sharing, Sabrina. Happy Birthday!

The struggle is real. I know it. You aim directly at the frequent doubts that we share in our way to feminity. I can’t give you the answers either. Like you, I’m just looking for them. Good luck my dear friend. I know that, at the end, you will be successful in this situation. Go ahead girl.

Cinnamon kisses,

Gisela.

Anonymous

The biggest thing in your life is who you want to be. Even if it hurts someone close to you, you have shown them who you want to be. And since you have a supportive wife, then let her help you become the person you want to be.  You may loose some friends but you will make new friends in your new life. Remember good friends will stay with you no matter who you are. If they dont then they are not good friends.  Only you can answer your questions and only you can change your lifestyle. Everyone goes thru different changes, so you are in the drivers seat now so make your life happen for you.

Terri
      Duchess

Sabrina, I am married 47 yrs ,my wife knows 37yrs and wants no part of my femme side. My advice is slow down. Your wife is being given a lot of information and she needs time to absorb it.

Terri

Hi Sabrina.   Girl, slow down….you’ve made tremendous progress in a short time. Transgendering is not a spur-of-the-moment thing.  It is costly, it takes time to go thru this procedure and it is irreversable. Once done…..it is forever….no going back.  You really must think long and hard about this. Your wife will need to be somewhat bi-sexual to accept this or extremely liberated. She is female and as such is “straight” so won’t be able to handle this change.  Investigate this desire and talk to a psychotherapist. This requires a great deal of thought.  I wish you all the best……….

Lady Veronica

Thanks everyone I was on a wine driven tangent last night. Your advice is awesome. I’m definitely taking it slow.  We are going to go to a therapist.  Still researching for the right person for us. I have a different emotions from minute to minute. I actually wonder if my hormones are changing on their own. Lol Thanks again for grounding my crazy rant.  The best part was knowing I could throw out my emotions and get such positive feedback. Your all so lovely.💘💋

I wonder the same thing. Every girl I was with new but, I did not made it that far and my relationships did not end on bad terms. I hope for the best because, I am pretty sure that love is what held you back. I wonder about the future when its on my mind. If we would have interest in having a child. All I can say is focus on the reality of the situation and put things in perspective.  Use this experience as a trust and build a life for Sabrina around it; she excepted you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?