• This topic has 21 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What a wonderful site.  I love all that CDH has to offer.

However, I find that I’m drawn to the forums first, because of the variety of topics discussed.  I especially love to read posts about supportive SOs, because I get to imagine what it would be like to have my wife help me with my makeup, or go shopping with me for lingerie and women’s clothing, or take me on a girls night out.  I also like to hear about your successful adventures going out alone while en femme, or about a particular brand/style of panties, or bra, or shoes, or makeup, or just personal life experiences, in general.

Of course, the articles are always top notch and well written and edited.  And they are more like deeper, more detailed forum posts.

Then there are the daily photo posts.  I love to see how you (we) successfully transform yourselves (ourselves) into beautiful ladies.

One, also, can’t forget the helpful links to products and services and advice from our business partners.

And last but not least, there’s chats.  I will admit I’m not much into these.  I have trouble keeping up with what’s what and who’s who.

What’s your favorite thing about CDH? (Did I forget to mention polls?)

Anonymous
      Lady

I stick mostly to the forums only as anyone who has been here for any length of time can see. Some of the features here are only available to paid members.

Anonymous

Michelle,

I do wish there was a way to upgrade and pay with a source like Venmo, or PayPal that my wife wouldn’t see. Until then, we’ll just be “Lady” friends.

Much love,

Raquel

That’s pretty much the way I am. I like to scroll through the forums and read the articles, even about subjects that don’t apply to me, because I find even those can be helpful and educational. I’m still staying away from the chatrooms though, I guess I’m a bit too nervous of making a hash of it; I tend to avoid typing the first thing that comes into my head and replying to forums gives me a chance to think and edit before posting. Chat seems too fast for me.

Anonymous

Amy,

I feel the same way about chat.  Why don’t you just keep hanging out here with us slower girls in the forums.  🥰

Much love,

Raquel

I like the polls. Fun to see where I am at in my thoughts, etc, compared to others on CDH.

Anonymous

Kristen,

Based on your response, the survey says, we’re very much alike.

Much love,

Raquel

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I usually check out the featured photos for the simple reason that I am looking at what outfits appeal to me and might want to purchase. I often reach out to ask where and when she bought it.

Anonymous

Mary Priscilla,

That’s a great idea.  I’d never thought of it.  But, then again, I have a very small wardrobe and wouldn’t have anywhere to hide it if it expanded.

Much love,

Raquel

I don’t have a particular place I go to first, if something catches my eye I’ll follow the link. I did select Other in the poll because I use private messaging a lot rather than the Chat facility which I struggle with and find confusing due to my dyslexia.

Anonymous

Baroness Stephanie,

I’m not “royalty” like you.  😉 My basic account doesn’t allow me full usage of some features, but I thoroughly enjoy the site regardless.

Much love,

Raquel

Scarlett398
      Princess

l usually go to All Crossdresser Photos first to thank any of the girls who may have sent a sweet little note in response to one or two photos I’ve recently posted.

Next stop is the Article Section to check for articles in the Pending section needing an editor. I’ve been an editor in that section for five years now and have had so much enjoyment helping girls getting their interesting articles ready with an official publishing date. I was Brina MacTavish’s very first associate editor when she took over managing the Article Section five years ago. She’s been a real thrill to work for and so helpful on so many questions I’ve had from day one right up to the present. She’s also the writer of at least four books! Thanks for always being there for me Brina!

Sincerely, Scarlett ❤️

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Scarlett398. Reason: Misspelled word
        Anonymous

Scarlett,

With photos like yours, I’d be posting one everyday.  You’re so cute.

Much love,

Raquel

CDH is a great site but I find that I look less than I used to.  I wish CDH was able to do a better job categorizing topics and had a search engine to find postings and articles.  Girls tend to be repetitive and it would make it more manageable with those type of changes.

I like to look for anything about pantyhose, stockings or tights….thats where it all starts for me…..thank you CDH….I Love Wearing Pantyhose!…..there I said it openly….(heart just pounding with excitement)

Anonymous

Marlene,

It feels good to say it, doesn’t it?  There’s nothing wrong with it.

Much love,

Raquel

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I have to admit, I do look at the photos each time I open the site. I love seeing all the happy faces that are just trying to be who they know they are. Many, like me, do not go out, so this is their only means of showing everyone who they are. After that I always check the polls and articles, and of course, my messages.

Anonymous

Carolyn,

Thanks. Yes, sharing photos is one way of “getting out there”.  It builds one’s courage and for some may actually lead to one day, stepping out en femme.

Much love,

Raquel

Sometimes I’ll follow a poll sent to my email.  Often I’ll check my notifications for new thanks or replies, and follow those links to see who else replied to the forum posts where I added a reply.  If I catch a “recent article” or “recent post” that looks interesting, I’ll follow that link.  If I have time I’ll go to the forums.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I joined the site in August 2015 as member 118 (and currently am the 18th longest continuously active members. In the beginning, there WASN’T a chat room, and Vanessa wrote all or nearly all the articles. So it was the forums that I first devoured. In fact for most of that first year, I was usually the last(most recent) commenter on on nearly every forum post/topic, and the initiator of dozens of them. One of my early ‘nicknames’ was ‘STFM’ for ‘Skippy The Forum Monster’. In fact Vanessa told me that her developer asked her ‘who is this Skippy1965Cynthia person? Their name is EVERYWHERE-are they a hacker or troll?’ lol.

Then a few months after I joined, the chat room was added, and I dove into the deep end in there too! The ability to talk to others in our community all around the world was amazing, and I and a few others would spend hours each evening and well into the overnight chatting. Both the forums and chat were my only true ‘social life’ as I was extremely closeted then, though with encouragement from others here that began to change. The site membership numbers were much lower then (in the low hundreds) though growing exponentially to the tens of thousands over the next few years. Vanessa graciously asked and allowed me to publish numerous articles. As the membership roles grew, so did the volume of posts making it difficult to impossible to keep up especially as I began to have a real actual social life in ‘the real world’ rather than solely virtual. Similarly I cut back on the number of hours in chat as well.

Now I still post occasional forum topics, and when I have time I try to go 4 or 5 pages back in the topics to see what’s new there. Articles I keep bup with a little better as they don’t post so many so quickly that I can’t keep up. Chat I do 3–5 night a week depending on the season- usually from 11pm Eastern US time til 1230-2am, Sunday, Monday,Wed-Fri. Not every night but often enough. And of course I do my greetings to each new member every day as I have done since joining nearly seven years ago. In the early days, I was able to personalize each response and greeting , but as the site grew-and the number of new members reached 20 to as many as 40-50 per day-it became impossible to continue in that manner so I had to go to a general greeting and welcome or I would never do anything else. But it is not a bot doing them; I still go to each new member’s page-read the brief intro from their profile on the new members listing and offer a friendship request and greeting.

So I guess ultimately, I am split evenly on ‘faves’ between chat, forums, and articles. I do encourage those who like the articles and forums to scroll way back to see some of the older posts from the early days. Lots of great info that often goes unread by our newer folks. And remember as I say in my greeting, if you like something a member wrote and want to see other things they have written, you can go to their profile page and click ‘forums’ r ‘articles’ at the bottom of their cover photo and it will take you to all their writings.
      Cyn

Anonymous

Thanks for the history lesson, Cyn.  And thanks to everyone behind the scenes.  Seriously, I suppose I take it for granted that CDH exists, sometimes.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

I read a few forums and then go to chat to see if any of my chat gals are there

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?