Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m unable to keep Melissa’s girl things at home…. it’s a real problem.

looking for ideas outside of my home.  Where  have some of you ladies hid your girly things?

kisses Melissa

Anonymous

when i was younger and lived with my parents i hid my stuff in the basement in bags where no1 would ever look lol

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I’m one of the lucky ones.  My wife knows and don’t hid. Dresses  blouses, skirts in my closet , and all my intimates in my drawers. Problems I’m having is not having any room for more.  Stephanie likes her clothes. Lol.🌷

Hi Mellisa nice meeting you and very much like Miss Flowers has said been married 37 years and wife was accepting and supportive since marriage so dresses and such hang in closet with heel rack then I have a lingere dresser with makeup drawer in it on my side of bedroom It has makeup light and mirror as 6 more around room to see how cute we as wife and Stephanie are looking all dolled up and the same as miss Stephanie Flowers said running out of room and I have a full walk in closet good luck girlfriend .

Stephanie Bass

Before I have always kept my clothes collection small and have had to purge 🙁

ive been told a storage facility but that may get expensive.

sounds like I may be in the minority.  Seems most girls are out to their partners.

Im restricted to home time alone (very little time) to getting a hotel where I can hang out for half a day as Melissa.

I use to put it in the garage.  But just am afraid someone will find out.   Love to find a girl friend in my area that lives alone or has a supporting other half.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m a a DADT situation with my beloved , (aka dont ask dont tell).

So I have all my lingerie, breast forms  and one outfit in my own, room,(we are  both lousy sleepers so…)

The rest of my wardrobe wigs, make up shoes jewellery etc is in a  3msq (10ft)storage locker 30 mins from home.

As previously stated on this site its very “homely”. Natural light, power, lighting etc. I’ve carpeted it with marine carpet and have a chair and desk to sit at.

My skirts tops and dresses hang on a double  “retail store” hanging rack and there’s an old (what was) a stationery cupboard for wigs, shoes and more breast forms.

I have the only keys, so it’s very secure.

I am fortunate to being able to afford all this space, but of course much smaller spaces are available. So its worth checking out the costs.

Up until last night when we here in downtown Melbourne “Oz” went to stage four lockdown, I could always sneak down there for a dressing session away from prying eyes.

But that’s gone now for six weeks at least.

So I’ll finish ona favorite saying of my dear old Dad when things were not going right.

“Oh,.. woe is me”.

Happy (if and when you can) dressing

Caty

I keep my things in packing cubes and bags.  All of which is stored in a very large duffel bag.  For travel, I use a 30″ suitcase which holds everything.

Anonymous

Caty, ”Woe is me for I am undone” Isaiah 6:5 (King James Version). i.e. can you help me pull up the back zipper on this LBD! Gilly

I keep a relatively small essential selection of clothes to meet my crossdressing needs.  I store them in opaque boxes amongst my main hobby stuff (which I have lots), plus some other items in a bag in one of my spare suitcases.

Anonymous

I’m fortunate and get to hang all my clothes in my closet. I love walking in the closet and seeing all my dresses, tops and skirts neatly hung and waiting for me. But I do live alone now so no issues.

Carla

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Gillian,

Like KJV!

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Melissa,

I know of a few girls who keep everything in a storage rental space, away from prying eyes.  One can also use this space to arrive as a male, go out as a girl, then return for changing back to a male.

You would have to be cautious of how rent is billed to you, if you did not want anyone to know about the rental space.

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

Hiding your gurl stuff is definitely difficult. Like others, I hide mine in a travel bag that I keep in a storage box in the garage. It’s not optimal and definitely a risk. I used to keep my things inside my SUV, it had empty space under the third row seats. It’s a great spot, I just outgrew it with too much stuff.

Anonymous

I hide mine out in the open in plain sight. I have some racks in the basement and in my shop where I keep all the hang up garments like dresses, jackets and blouses. I have all of my shoes in a clear plastic container in my shop. My under garments are in the back of my regular underwear drawer (in 19 years my wife has never put any of my clothing away).

Now for the catch… I sell a lot of clothing on ebay, men’s and women’s, so I just mix my stuff in with all the stuff I sell… it just hasn’t “sold” yet…LOL. I have wore women’s jeans quite a bit even out with her, I told her they just fit better and that is what I’m going to wear. I get a few grumbles, but no real push back.

Most of my “stuff” is in my desk draws and filing cabinet. I also have dresses hanging in suit bags along with my suits. My SO never goes into those places.

Janice

XOXO

I am same size as my wife , except for bra, she’s 44 DDD I’m a 56 b/c, and the one I have is in locked compartment in my truck. Other wise, panties, hose, dresses we share on the DL. no shoes for me yet I’m a mans 15/16 xxx wide. I’m also 6’5” tall. So not giant women shoes or heels for me ….. yet. The panties I enjoy, stay tucked away in my junk dresser draw. Same with my pantyhose and tights.

Hi Ladies i feel for you all ,my deerest has known from day 1 .I have my own wardrobe and dressers and i have even converted the top drawer of a bedside cabinet into a jewellery box. Py xx.

A hidden in my basement that gives me access to a ceiling above a finished section that my SO would have a really hard time reaching due to her height. It is less than ideal but I feel it is secure enough to maintain my secret. About the only way I could be caught would be getting caught retrieving or putting something back.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Right now, they are all at a friend’s house as he is very supportive of my desire to CD.  Eventually, I would love to find a local area sister who would allow me to store everything plus be able to learn from each other as well as periodically venture out into public.

Thanks Janice, I’m thinking of getting a lock box that fits in my office at work and put in in a file cabinet,  that way I can bring it home when I can dress or leave work early and get dressed in a hotel some place and let Melissa out for a few hours.

kisses Melissa

Peggy thanks for understanding!   I have thought about a rental unit and I haven’t crossed it out.  I like the idea but would need to be careful like you said with billing.

It would be nice to find a friend in my area that wouldn’t mind allowing me to store some clothes at their home.

I’ve also thought about in my office at work in a lock box.   It would only be enough space for aN outfit or 2

ChloeC
      Duchess

Back corner floor of my closet (we have his and her closets in our master bedroom) behind the shoe rack, on one side and the upper and lower hanger rows (for shirts,  short, polo, tee) on the other, in a hiking back pack, with two pull string closures, a pull strap snap closure over that with the strap knotted, and the top over with two strap snap closures. And they’re in a plastic bag, folded over. And there are other items in the bag – water purifier in a bag, instant stove in a bag, tarp, etc. Basement? sort of too damp and not many even half way decent places, house of garage attic? very, very difficult to get at and very hot, trunk of my car? too easily discovered (and I’ve tried them all). Fortunately adult kids are all gone, and kids, grandkids and visitors usually don’t get that far in looking for ‘interesting’ things.  Oh, there’s also a 22 rifle next to the pack (previously used for shootin’ varmits when we lived in the country on a couple of acres, but unloaded and unused now).  That would probably draw immediate curiosity away from anything else.  I do have my doubts about my current place and keep casually looking for something even better.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

NB Peggy Sue,

Not sure about changing male to femme in a storage location. Mine has cameras everywhere and requires tenants to use a personal code before opening and closing their lockers.

So, unless someone did not care about the staff knowing about their femme side, its hardly a feasible option.

which if this was the case, they would be “one high heel step” away from not needing the locker in the first place.

Caty

I personally keep a small group of locking toolboxes. One of them has actual tools in it, enough where I can pull it out and lend them out to anyone who asks while the other has my girl things in it. Most people just assume tools are in all of them and if they ask I know which toolbox has which tools already in my head.

Anonymous

I’ve hid my things in the attic in the past.  Currently, they are in a large plastic storage bin in my basement.

I stored mine in multiple plastic bags and keep them in the space above the ceiling between the roof. My parents are old, so they will almost never check there.

i always have backpacks for work or play in my truck so sometimes put things in the very bottom under my gear. had some in another bag underneath jumper cables lol.

funny today i just thought about getting a lockable suitcase that i can keep in storage shelves at my work. a little inconvenient but worth for the security.

always afraid of hiding stuff at home.

kristen

Hi  Mellisa  over the years I have had various places to hid my clothing ,favourite places in the loft (wife doesn’t go up there ) under force floor in my van (when I was working )now I have three plastic boxes in my ‘man shed ‘ one for bras ,one for panties and one for stockings,pantyhose and pads . In the garage two suitcases in a large cupboard for dresses etc ,don’t get used much as these days as I am a underdresser  most of the time ,so get little chance to fully enfemme .    Michelle xx

My things are in two crates in the basement. Wish I had somewhere to hang my dresses, blouses and wigs. It is sad that they are there getting wrinkled.

Gloria

Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls.

It’s a big problem Melissa.  One I’m thankful isn’t an issue since I started living on my own.

I have 3 wardrobes (2 doubles and a single in between).  In the first double I have my male t-shirts, hoodies, fleeces,  In the single, I keep my male trousers and shirts for work, plus built in drawers for underwear.  The other double wardrobe I keep all of Isabel’s stuff.  It has hanging space for most plus, it too has two drawers built in, one for bras and panties, the other for all other small accessories, hosiery ect.  I keep my footwear and wig (on head) sitting on shelf above drawers.

I have a few suggestions, but all depend on your circumstances.

1. if you’re doing renovations/building, make a small cupboard and disguise door as a bookshelf
      2. make use of an attic or basement space.
      3. drawers under your bed.
      4. Have your car/van ect customised to allow for hidden storage under back seats
      5. Get 2 large, lockable filling cabinets, one for filing paperwork, the other to keep your fem stuff in.  Place beside one another.  Then insist that you will do the paperwork, so nobody else will need to look in either of them.
      6. Just put them in a large opaque box and label with “Unappealing childhood things”, “Private and Confidential or “Do Not Open Under Any Circumstance”.

Personally, I would avoid hiding stuff in a storage unit or at work, as someone will see you taking it out.  Not sure if any of these are helpful, but let me know.

Hugs,

Isabel

Anonymous
      Lady

Melissa

Not sure if it qualifies as being outside home but I use the clothes closet in our Touring Caravan that site on our front garden. Only issue is that I have to temporarily relocate it when we go away in the caravan but my wife does not use the pull out steps to our loft space so that will need to be the alternative but not being able to hang the few desaee I have during that period will be a disappointment. I do however keep a limited number of items to hand indoors underneath my guy pjs in my wardrobe for some underdressing eg panties, camis and chemise.

Rachel

i understand! I bought a long duffle bag that’s about 12” wide and pack all of my belongings in it… then wrap in plastic bag and store in my attic under the insulation. It’s a bit messy, but it hides well and keeps everything cool inside the bag (even in the hottest time of summer) 😘

I  store my things in many places throughout the house, almost as in plain sight. I use the back portion of a hallway closet. We have nice large full wall to wall linen cabinets within the sitting room outside the main full bathroom. I keep many unmentionables along with my cosmetics, toiletries. Behind one cabinet there is a false bottom that I keep my very private and personal items that might be extra embarrassing if anyone else were to find them. We have another spare room with a large closet that has been a catch all for years. I have three garment bag that I have at the ready, but mostly contain Guy stuff like my formal dressup nice attire. (Guy mode I am very casual 501 jeans and t-shirt blue collar kinda guy.  It really throws people off when I dress in formal clothes like all GQ gentleman! I like to dress up once in a while in a nice shirt and a ties… its nearly as fun as girl mode because I have nice designer high class clothes and it really does allow me to be someone I am actually not for the times I dress up. Just another role..  of course it really cant compare as far as the excitement and wow that goes along with dressing in sexy feminine clothes!!!! ) Anyways I have a few items hanging in my guy wardrobe in the spare room and have been anticipating eventually having some nice designer dresses of some sort someday hanging with my fancy guy clothes too…..

I also am kinda weird but I keep a pair of my wifes really silky gstrings inside my pillowcase. They are the kind of butt floss my wife would rarely wear…. I bought them for her about five years ago… She knows that I have them in my pillowcase but has never said a thing about it! They first appeared there after making her wear them and then having her take them off and handing them to me….. I am sure that this is really too mucg information,,,,, but ya know some gals just cant help but gossip and share naughty stories…. It looks like I am becoming one of those girls! Oh Miss Manners Please rescue me, from a certain trashy upbringing that I am raising myself…….

Becka
      Lady

This is so hard and difficult!

Some in plain sight!  All of my jeans (i have about 5 pair of guy jeans and about 50 pair (I kid you not) of gurl jeans, are all out in the open.

My panties, cammies and such are “tucked” away among other things.  What bras I have are well hidden, and my shoes are up high where only I can see them.  I would love to just have them all out!

I’m so desperate these days!

My bras and panties are in my closet in cloth bags with drawstrings. I hook them on a hanger and pack several hangers together. I normally put my own clothes away. Quite often I will set my next day undies in my drawer in the room where I dress. My cosmetics are in a cosmetic bag in a dresser drawer and all other clothes are in the garage.

Anonymous

With my first wife, I had two suitcases in my downtown garage for my car and all intimates behind a “secret door” in the attic (DIY job!!). Since she passed away, decided not to hide my clothes for my second wife and now they are all hanging in a plastic wardrobe, yet my intimates, breastforms, makeup, etc. are still behind my “secret door”

Becka
      Lady

This is difficult.

Jeans are easy, they for the most part look like my others except the capri length ones.  The booties and shoes are another story.

I finally just had to leave them out with my other boots and shoes.  No choice and my SO knows about those anyway.

I have 2 pair of gurl loafer shoes, that are pretty neutral, so those are out too.

The other flats, panties et al I have are all “hidden” as well as they can be.

🙁

I am so lucky, all my girl things are “hidden” in plain sight in the closets and in my dressers. It’s a blessing that I don’t need to hide anything.

Anonymous

I guess it really depends on your living situation. One of those opaque, plastic, sealable bins in the basement should work, as long as it’s labeled with something that won’t give anyone a reason to peek. I have a bunch of stuff *under* a bunch of old shirts in one of my regular drawers too.

Thankfully, as some of you have noted above, I also generally don’t have to hide my stuff either, so I just keep them on the one side of my closet that I don’t open as much.

However – I few years back, I purchased breast forms online, and they were sitting in a box under my bed. In *another* box under my bed was my old Transformers collection, which I occasionally would let my son check out, carefully.

One day, he apparently snuck in there and tried to play with the Transformers without me knowing… and, as you might imagine, he picked the wrong box. He came over to me a few days later and whispered “Dad? There are boobs in a box under your bed!” Thankfully, it was a few weeks *after* I’d used them for a Halloween costume, so that made a lot of sense to him. But I kind of wanted to see the look on his face when he opened the wrong box! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Melissa…I’m another lucky one….all strewn about in plain site. In fact my bedroom can look like a teenagers dream…..and her mother’s worst nightmare!!!

Smiles, grace xx

I have my own walk in closet with guy stuff including about 4-5 suit bags.  there are 3 bags with some hanging tops, skirts, dresses, a pair of jeans and leggings.  I have a small wooden shoe organizer where I can tuck y two pair of heels behind my shoes, mine do not slide in all the way but it is not really noticeable.  Everything else is in a mid size duffle that is currently in the christmas tree bag in the basement storage area but will need to come out of that soon.  I wish I could just have a drawer and keep things away but not hidden.

Kassie
      Lady

I used to hide them all around the room at first, but because I kept buying more things, my wife was getting more sus over finding items she couldn’t recall ever buying. A few years ago when we were in the process of trying to find a new apartment we hired a rental storage place for our large furniture and so I used to keep a lot of my girly stuff in bags there too, but it was only temporary.

Over the last year or so when we had talked more about it in detail, she’s been more accepting of me having things as long as clothes and accessories she can’t stand are hidden out of sight from her. When I started buying things, I was a total pink girl and she absolutely hates that colour, so as you can imagine, pink (as well as my maid costume) are Num1 on the list of things that she knows about but I have to keep away from her. She is more relaxed about some of my other girly things as long as they don’t start taking up her own clothes space in the room and are just neatly folded or placed on my side of the room.

Emily
      Lady

I am fortunate enough to be able to have all my things out where they should be, closets and dresser drawers. This was not always the case. I have stashed things behind other things in closets, underneath things in drawers, in the garage, up in the attic, in the crawl space under the house, in the ceiling of the basement, in the trunk of my car, among other creative places. I understand the discouragement of having to hide things. It can be very frustrating. Hopefully this is a temporary situation for you.

Emily

Anonymous

When I was living at home I kept all of my gurl things in two backpacks under my bed..One of the few places I knew mom would never venture into..or so I thought..I learned years later she knew but never said anything. She never made a issue of it until she came home early one day and found me fully dressed waiting or a date to pick me for a high school dance..

Morgan

Peta Mari
      Lady

I don’t hide them as such. We live in a caravan while our house is being built.

So as yiu can imagine space is limited. My panties and tights are in their respective drawer, and overhead cupboard. Makeup (basic) is in my toiletry bag. Nailpolish is in a plastic container in another cupboard.

I keep a dress and skirt hanging with my shirts. Blouses with teeshirts. Jeans with my jeans.

I do have other bags of clothes, shoes, and extra makeup locked in a sealed cupboard in the shed. (Moreso to keep rodents out.)

My wife has seen me in light makeup, tights, and jeans, and have been out together like it.  Not in a bra or dress.

Anonymous

My things are stored in a large plastic bin in my basement.  The bin is “hidden” in plain sight, blending in with other storage bins containing all kinds of stuff.

when I started buying panties in my late teens and early twenties I was still living at home . At first I kept them stuffed in shoes and coat pockets . As my collection grew and I added nighties I had to get creative. I carefully cut a slit in the covering on the underside of my box spring and attached stick on Velcro strips to seal it back up .
      I also made sure the underside of my bed was kept clean so my mother wouldn’t have

once married I kept my downsized collection in cleaned out spackle buckets . I’m in remodeling so there was no questioning. I would keep several days worth of panties out and hidden in my dresser drawers and sometimes in the back of my wife’s panty drawer.

eventully I got lazy and began keeping more things out . Finally my wife found two pair of panties in a pocket of my work pants .. I forgot they were there . She accused me of having an affair , but I came clean and told her they were mine . It didn’t go well. She never did accept any form of crossdressing and we eventually divorced years later .

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?