Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi!  Long time dresser, been married a few years and my wife does not know.  I do like to order some items now and then from Amazon and I go pick them up at an Amazon locker location.  Where do you stash your items?  Hid them behind a dresser drawer that was easy to do in zip lock bags, but I’m now in a new one and it’s not so easy.  I don’t have much, some bra/panty/garter belt/slip and hosiery.

Thoughts?

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Pauline,

I made use of space in my basement storage room. I have some toolboxes on shelves with makeup, and wigs. I have also made use of zip lock bags that I put into laundry bags for all of the clothes. Those get put on top of the air ducts for the HVAC system. More than a few pair of heels are up there too.

💕Lara 👠

Do you live in an apartment or a house? Do you have a basement?

In short, I would need to know your housing situation to offer some solutions to your problem.

We live in a townhouse.  I’ll probably put it in an empty space in an open wall in our utility room over our basement hallway.  I can’t imagine that being discovered.

If you use a box in that space to hold your items you can get some sticky insulation from a home improvement store to cover the box and make it look like duct work. The product I’m thinking of has a foil outer coating and it is used for insulating metal duct work.

I keep everything in a backpack at work in my locker. Take it home when I need to.  My wife found some of my things already and I had to confess still riding the acceptance roller coaster.   Been a wild ride so far.    Hugzzz Ginger.

Peta Mari
      Lady

In the wardrobe and a suitcase. Nothing hidden. But not flaunted either.

Hi Pauline, have you got any spare room for yourself. Anither plan, difficult is to say too your wife, I am a crossdresser.
      Perhaps over some time you work out a plan to dress, go out for coffee.
      I wish you well. .It just beats hVing to dress in secret.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

In a closet ànd in a chest of drawers.  Where they belong.  But I can relate and I sympathize.  It wasn’t so long ago that my wardrobe was scattered about various out of the way places.  Not hidden but not in plain sight either.

I keep all of my beautiful lingerie in the closet and some drawers in the bedroom – I have an extremely accepting, supportive and encouraging boyfriend so no need to hide anything.

Anonymous
      Lady

When I was traveling for 1-2 nights per month for work, I would just buy inexpensive lingerie, wear it, then pitch it before going home (if my wife had found it, it would have been a relationship ender).  That was frustrating, tossing so many pretty things but it was also frustrating to not be able to dress further. For the next year only, my job will change again, and I’ll be away from home 3-4 nights every week for eight months, so I can leave all my things just hanging in the apartment. Once that year is over, I guess that’s it for Jackie 🤷 – no more travel, no more privacy.

Anonymous

I have most of the wardrobe for dresses,  and a couple of draws for lingerie/skirts.  I have more dresses than my wife hehe.  Thankfully she doesn’t mind. It’s horrible to have to hide all the time, it was like that for me once

Hi Pauline

I am a secret CD and store my clothing in my Man shed  (should call it my Women shed ) I have three large plastic containers  ,one for bras .one for panties and one for stockings and pantyhose , also have two suitcases for shoes .dresses and other ‘outer clothing’ ,underdress nearly everyday love it but wish I could go further ie fully dress enfemme but being retired get very little chance as my wife is with me at home .

Michelle xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Pauline.

I was deep in the closet for decades and hid my limited clothing in many different places moving everything often and even purging to keep from being discovered. What a waste of effort and money that was but I was never discovered.

If you don’t have a safe secure place for your treasures you should keep the collection small and think of some place the wife and kids(??) would never have a reason to go. An attic, a crawl space, a basement, HVAC duct areas (don’t let the service men find it), trunk of a car, back of a loaded closet, behind drawers, under a bed, utility shed, garage, somewhere at work, etc. Some have even rented a storage locker or space for their wardrobe.

I couldn’t live the secret any longer so came out to the wife years ago. Now I keep my fairly large wardrobe in a cedar chest, our closet, a chest of drawers and a utility building. I have more female clothing than I could have ever dreamed of in the past and I still want more.

Girls,

I’ll probably catch some flack for this but some of you girls answers to Pauline’s question are of absolutely no help. Replying back that you dont have to hide your girl stuff and have an accepting wife comes off to me as insensitive.  She’s looking for advice on something that’s very important to her.
      many of us girls know that if our wife or SO we’re to find out it could be disastrous.  Ok I had to get that off my flat chest!

I’ve had so many hiding places through out the years. Mostly toolbox’s . At times I cleaned out paint cans when they were empty which was perfect for panties. Did the same with 5 gal spackle buckets with lids. Finally when I finished off my basement I made a secret panel in the work/utility room.
      the problem is we always want to keep some of our stuff handy and easy to get to for those stolen moments. But the best hiding places are only as good as the person doing the hiding. On several occasions during my first marriage I Simply forgot to put items away and they were found by my ex , trouble always ensued.
      my best advice as said by some other girls is to keep your stash to a manageable size. 15 pair of heels might be hard to hide! One rule I had was if I bought new panties or a bra I had to discard an old one . Not always easy , we can get attached to our girlie clothes.
      best of luck Pauline and I hope you find a good safe spot.

Natalie 💋💋💋

Natalie, thanks for pointing that out. As a closeted girl, I too have to squirrel away all of my things as well. It’s difficult and stressful and makes being a crossdresser that much harder. That said I admire those that have had the courage to come out to your wives and SO, I’m just not there yet and may never be…..I just don’t want to add jealousy to many of the emotions that I have regarding my crossdressing.😉

When I really got started buying things to wear I had my bedroom in the basement and had a door on my room that I would keep locked. And once I started to be on my own I would keep stuff in the back of a closet so a girlfriend wouldn’t see it or I made a cabinet and that had a lock on it to hide my clothes. After I got married I built a workshop in the basement and had a clothes hamper and would hide my clothes in there and always kept stuff piled on top so if my x had come down to see what I was working on it wouldn’t be something she would take notice of. Pauline there is always a corner of the basement you can put stuff in a tote and pile stuff on top (just be careful of the totes you use some have a nasty smell and your fun clothes will stink like it in no time) those of us who have had to hide their clothes, you just have to do what you got to do…………   Good Luck Pauline

Anonymous
      Lady

It’s sad so many have to hide their beautiful girly things…I’m a empty nester, divorced so all my dresses, skirts, tops and shoes are in my walk-in closet. My very few guy items are in a second bedroom so I don’t have to look at them unless absolutely necessary.

Hi … I hide some of my clothes in the spare wheel well of the car, lucky my wife does not drive, also have some plastic crates hidden in garage, again luckily she never ventures into the garage.
      I would love to be able to hang my dresses nicely, and have a pantie drawer … One day

“Hide” my stuff in closet with guy things, some hanging up more in two duffle,bags stuck in the bedroom closet.And under things in two cute small white dressers. No one,comes in my bedroom anyway. Aurora B.

I’ve got a rather unique situation. I had befriended a women who worked for Macy’s at the Lancome counter and about 7 or 8 years ago I rented a closet/room to keep all my things. I am part of her family there and I can come and go as I please. It is incredibly special and I cherish what I have.

Prior to this I was a member in an apartment used by CD/TG’s. No one lived there but we had fantastic and nicely furnished place with large closets. This lasted about 3 1/2 years. It was extremely difficult to find reliable members and eventually the costs grew with less people and it was time to get out.

I considered a small office space before I moved into my current place.

I have so many clothes, shoes and accessories that I don’t think I could ever move into boxes etc.

Sandy

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Pauline
      Most of Rachel’s clothes are looked after by a CDH friend who lives a half hour drive away but I do keep a small quantity of items in a carrier bag in the middle of carrier bags in my hobby room in the garden. I also keep an even smaller quantity of items such as panties,camis, and bras underneath jumpers in a draw in the bedroom but I make sure I move them into the hobby room if I am going to be out for the day with my SO at home.
      Rachel

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A mixture of places… 1/. Lingerie, hosiery, breast forms and a (ratty old wig” and nightwear are “hidden in plain sight” in mt wardrobe and chest of drawers… (in my own separate bedroom… As I have often stated on this wonderful site, “my beloved knows about Caty, but does not want to know” and we’ve been in separate bedrooms for years)

She rarely sets foot in my room, so thats fine by me.

The rest of Caty’s things, ie, makeup most of my outer wear, Jewellery, shoes and more not quite so frequently used lingerie and hosiery etc, plus my two “best wigs”on styrene head stands are kept in a nice comfy 10ft sq storage locker about 30 mins from home. Complete with power, light from a window, carpeted etc etc. Oh and photos of Caty on the surfaces that will hold them..

If you are in a “she does not know” relationship and can afford one. The storage locker is definitely the way to go

Happy dressing

Caty.

I’ve used the christmas storage boxes/bags.  I’ve also used garment bags where I had suits in all but one and shoe boxes so hidden but not hidden.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?