Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Jen.

I am very new here and am a bit overwhelmed by the scale and scope of the site. And so many people here! It’s amazing, scary and exciting too. Such a fantastic resource.

I am UK based, married (she knows and is mostly okay with it) and have been privately cross-dressing for about four decades now (members of my family know but have been mixed in their understanding and tolerance).

As I get older I’m feeling less concerned about the opinions of others and am branching out a bit more. After the usual ups and downs of the relationship between Jen and her alter ego, and the occasional purging of the wardrobe, I’ve settled down to accept having two wardrobes. These past few months Jen has treated herself to a fair bit of shopping, including some new frocks for the summer. Of course, I need to get moving with the fitness and toning regime if I am ever going to wear them outside!

I look forward to exploring more here!

Anonymous

Hello Jen welcome to CDH all the girls here are friendly and supportive

Hugs

Donna

Paula
      Lady

Hello

im also in the same boat as far as getting older I’m becoming less and less concerned about the he opinion of others but can’t shake the opinions and tolerances that my family and daughters would have.

you have come to a good site where all the women here are wonderful supporting and beautiful

thanks for sharing

kisses

Hi Jen, and welcome to the CDH family!!! You will love being here.
      Really nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Jen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Jen! 🌸🎀

Anonymous

Hi Jen,

Warm welcome to CDH!

Eva

Hi Jen,

Warm welcome to CDH!

Hugs Paula

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jen   happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jen nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. So much to see and so here as for reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories as they journey down there girly path in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then your turn give us a story or two about the travels of Jen as she travels down her path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So as a new sister and family member we welcome you with open arms to our home as now yours so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jen,

Warm welcome to CDH!

Pat

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jen,

Welcome,  I am new here and also from the U.K.  I too have a supportive wife. It is really nice here on CDH, I have made many new girlfriends.

It would by lovely to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara x.

Hi Jen, welcome to CDH 🙂

Anonymous

Hello Jen welcome to CDH nice to meet you, we are all friendly girls here.

Sarah from Buckinghamshire xx

Welcome Jen!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jen ,

So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here  on our site.

You can contact any of us via private messages. Also, you may find what you need

such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar menu.

Thanks again for your participation on site.

Regards,

Hello Jen

Welcome, I have only been here just over a month now and I can honestly say it is one of the best things I have done for a long time and I have became friends and chatted to some lovely ladies.

Samantha x

Hi Jen,
      Lovely to have you here, I am only new to The Girl Club myself.
      I have loved it since my first day and it has given me such a boost to explore and develop my Femme side more. I look forward to getting on CDH every day, the girls are wonderful.
      Hope you enjoy.
      Hugg’s
      Mikala xx.

Hi Jen! Welcome to CDH!🤗💋

Hi Jen, and welcome home
      I have interacted with you, this morning, and just realized I did not welcome you!!
      My apologies😢
      You have found, as I’m sure you know by now, the most welcoming, supportive, family in the world. You are a most welcome addition, sister
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Jen lovely to meet someone else from UK. I haven’t been on here very long. Would be lovely to chat with you.

Hugs Charlotte

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?