• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Where I am at , as a Crossdresser Today …. What I know , What I think I know , and all that’s in between … A Personal Look at Me .

1. Would I become a Full Time Female ????
      2. What Type of Crossdresser Am I ???? Is there really a Type ????
      3. What does my future hold for Lacy ?????

1. If I would of had the chance , when I was younger …. Yes

I actually have been mistaken for a woman a few times , when I was younger … I didn’t see it . I do remember an EX girlfriend making the comment ” You are built like your mother ” . I have always been attracted to Chubby , Curvy women . And That’s the way I try to look as Lacy . I love the feeling of my smooth legs , etc. I love the feeling of pantyhose and tights . I love wearing a Bra ( being chubby , I actually have slight breasts ). I love bracelets and rings and ear rings . And women’s clothes are so cool . I have actually worn my fake nails as long as 48 hrs before . I love High heels , wedges , boots . I love to be able to look in a mirror and see that chubby , curvy woman

I don’t think I could switch over now … Never say never … But I’ve thought about it

2. Crossdresser Type ????

I dress to be as close to a woman as I can … It’s more important to me to have long fingernails . Painted to match my Pink toes . I have learned to “pop’ off my fake nails in seconds , if need be …. I also can remove my polish on my toes quickly …. I have my tricks . I Love my panties and Bra’s , but I just can’t dress Male-ish over them . I don’t want to look in a mirror and see a man in woman’s clothes ….

I act like a girl ( try to ) when I dress … I try to walk like a woman and pay close attention to my mannerisms too …. Women sit , walk ,posture , move different than men . I try my best to act accordingly … My voice is kinda high too , women talk different , they have more range . Men talk monotone . I’ve listened and thought about how I have to present myself as Lacy … It’s be a girl … or not for me …

I am not attracted to men at all , but when I’m dressed I’m pretty sure that I want to be treated as a woman …. I like that woman can seem so delicate and still be so in control of every situation …. I’m pretty sure if the condition was right ( dressed of course ) , I’d have sex with a man . I’ve played enough with toys to feel this way …. And you can be sure that I would be in control ( wouldn’t just lay there … wink )

3.The Future

I have come to see that living alone is the only way that I can currently keep being Lacy .
      Spending a lot of time Alone …
      I’m not an easy person to let in someone ( friends , partners , etc ) to my life ….
      I would LOVE to meet someone that I could share a weekend or night with as 2 ( or more ) Girls just having fun …
      I have always needed a “push” to do some things …. A partner in crime that has confidence and a free spirit  ….

So Gurls …. Now you know me …. If you see something that has peaked your interest ( something you see in a friend ) , I’d love to hear from you …..

BTW , I’m a big gurl … 5’8 and 250lbs currently … But I’m curvy … Lol …

Anonymous

Size does not matter Lacy,it’s what’s in your heart that matters.
      Truth be known most of us would love to have been born female. All be it sadly many of us were not. Many of us have forged or lived a double life, hidden by the prejudice of others and fear of rejection. Some have been lucky to have had an understanding partner, other have not and suffered badly in relationships that break down.
      Each of us travel the feminine road for perfection, pursuit of our dream and desire to be recognized as female. As per nature we come in many shape and sizes, but with one common goal that links us all.
      Here you can join the world we all crave, companionship, friends, support, help, understanding, but above all the courage and acceptance to be Lacy to us all with no judgment.
      Enjoy Lacy for here you will find those special friends that love you as simple you regardless.
      LOL Amanda X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?