- November 28, 2022 at 3:15 pm #697593Brandie KnoxParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 81Replies: 113Has thanked: 1109 timesBeen thanked: 1883 times
I haven’t been to active on here as of late. That is because at the end of September I had a heart attack number 5. I had to have a stint put in I was at 85% blockage. I have been concentrating on getting healthy. I still do have a bad heart valve. So far so good I am feeling better but it hard to accept that some outdoor activities I enjoyed I can not do anymore. I use to hike all the time work on classic cars explore the out doors etc.
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 30, 2022 at 3:07 pm #698088
- November 30, 2022 at 1:39 pm #698061Sarah CeriseLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 162Has thanked: 440 timesBeen thanked: 614 times
I hope you start to get more healthier really soon it’s lovely to have you back here with us, your doing the right thing concentrating on more healthier lifestyle.
Very Best Wishes
- November 30, 2022 at 1:29 pm #698059
- November 30, 2022 at 12:52 pm #698048
- November 30, 2022 at 5:32 am #697941
- November 30, 2022 at 5:12 am #697940
- November 30, 2022 at 4:16 am #697930MelanieElizabethHostessRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 20Replies: 265Has thanked: 783 timesBeen thanked: 1636 times
So sorry to hear about this Brandie. I hope you recover quickly and can get back to dong the things you love to do in the future. Thanks for the update and welcome back.
- November 30, 2022 at 1:13 am #697912
- November 30, 2022 at 12:40 am #697907Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 490Has thanked: 586 timesBeen thanked: 1713 times
You’re in all our thoughts and prayers, I’m sure. Listen to your doctors, and do the best you can. Never give up.
Biggest Hugs and Kisses,
- November 29, 2022 at 8:43 pm #697899
- November 29, 2022 at 7:23 am #697740Kathy JacksonLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 120Has thanked: 6297 timesBeen thanked: 502 times
Hi Brandie, welcome back and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Modern medicine is amazing. My Maui, “hanai” brother, had a total of 17 stents. He would fly into San Diego and have the doctor, who invented the medicated stent, perform the latest addition at Scripps Green Hospital. Upon release from the hospital, usually a day or so after the procedure, he would recuperate at my home before flying returning to Maui. We usually managed to get a round of golf in before he flew home. 17 stents!!! Sadly, aggressive cancer took him from us 6 months after the beginning of “the dark times” of the damned covid panic. My point is, hang in there, never, ever , give up! Get back on your feet and “imua” , Hawaiian meaning to move forward, or to move ahead, towards a goal. Motion is lotion!
- November 29, 2022 at 7:32 am #697743
- November 29, 2022 at 5:46 am #697713Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1794Has thanked: 12830 timesBeen thanked: 8995 times
- November 29, 2022 at 2:34 am #697676
- November 29, 2022 at 1:56 am #697674
- November 29, 2022 at 1:29 am #697673Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 420Has thanked: 1827 timesBeen thanked: 1797 times
- November 28, 2022 at 10:01 pm #697660LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 804Has thanked: 3532 timesBeen thanked: 2470 times
Brandie, so sorry to hear about your heart attack.prayers for you to quick recovery…three years ago I had spinal surgery for a debilitating situation. I was so concerned that it may have short circuited my feminine alter ego.. after 9 weeks of rehab, I was able to embrace my feminine side… I hope Brandie is ok and able to be herself.. as you know you have the friendship and support from your friends here at CDH Regards, Leonara
- November 28, 2022 at 9:17 pm #697648Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1267Has thanked: 28059 timesBeen thanked: 4675 times
- November 28, 2022 at 6:48 pm #697632
- November 28, 2022 at 6:13 pm #697628
- November 28, 2022 at 5:02 pm #697617Michelle DavisDuchessRegistered On: August 19, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 203Has thanked: 1656 timesBeen thanked: 990 times
- November 28, 2022 at 4:37 pm #697611
- November 28, 2022 at 4:21 pm #697608Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4406Has thanked: 63394 timesBeen thanked: 15769 times
Hi Brandie hopes and prayers to you girl as i have in the past had a heart attack and three stints put in also taking nothing from you girl but take it easy and slow down a little girlfriend it does help good luck and keep us informed on your progress ..
- November 28, 2022 at 4:17 pm #697607Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5787Has thanked: 7793 timesBeen thanked: 15217 times
- November 28, 2022 at 4:15 pm #697606Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 286Has thanked: 4053 timesBeen thanked: 749 times
- November 28, 2022 at 3:59 pm #697604Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 638Has thanked: 10484 timesBeen thanked: 3604 times
- November 28, 2022 at 3:31 pm #697597
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.