Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I haven’t been to active on here as of late. That is because at the end of September I had a heart attack number 5. I had to have a stint put in I was at 85% blockage. I have been concentrating on getting healthy. I still do have a bad heart valve. So far so good I am feeling better but it hard to accept that some outdoor activities I enjoyed I can not do anymore. I use to hike all the time work on classic cars explore the out doors etc.

Anonymous

Oh my. Hopefully this all gets sorted out so you can get back to what you love.

Hi Brandie, hope you gain your strength back, I know what you’re going through as I had open heart surgery almost two years ago.
      Take care of yourself girl 🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Hope you stay healthy and have a speedy recovery. Best, Marlene.

Hi Brandie,

Wishing you a  recovery so you can enjoy pursue the activities you enjoy.

Alice

Hi Brandie hopes and prayers to you girl  as i have in the past had a heart attack and three stints put in also  taking nothing from you girl but take it easy and slow down a little girlfriend  it does help good luck and keep us informed on your progress ..

Stephanie

CelesteCD
      Lady

Wow Brandy glad to hear you are on the mend. Shocking stuff there

Hi Brandie,

I am confident that a little heart problem will not derail supergirl and that you will be leaping tall buildings again before long.

Hugs,

Michelle

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So sorry to hear of your heart attack. Hope you make a speedy recovery.
      . Cassie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Brandie,

Sorry to hear that you had another heart attack. I’m glad you are feeling better. I wish you a full recovery so you can get back to the things you love. You will be in my prayers.

💕Lara

Leonara
      Ambassador

Brandie, so sorry to hear about your heart attack.prayers for you to quick recovery…three years ago I had spinal surgery for a debilitating situation. I was so concerned that it may have short circuited my feminine alter ego.. after 9 weeks of rehab, I was able to embrace my feminine side…  I hope Brandie is ok and able to be herself.. as you know you have the friendship and support from your friends here at CDH Regards, Leonara

Brandie –

Sorry to hear of your recent heart attack, wishing you a speedy recovery.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hello, Brandie. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Lots of Hugs, Allysa

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Wishing you a speedy recovery Brandie . Hugs

Anonymous
      Lady

So sorry to hear this Brandie. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

With five attacks already I’m sure you’ve been working hard on your bucket list. Hang in there girl theres plenty of life left in you sweetie.

Hi Brandie, welcome back and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Modern medicine is amazing. My Maui, “hanai” brother, had a total of 17 stents. He would fly into San Diego and have the doctor, who invented the medicated stent, perform the latest addition at Scripps Green Hospital. Upon release from the hospital, usually a day or so after the procedure, he would recuperate at my home before flying returning to Maui. We usually managed to get a round of golf in before he flew home. 17 stents!!! Sadly, aggressive cancer took him from us 6 months after the beginning of “the dark times” of the damned covid panic. My point is, hang in there, never, ever , give up! Get back on your feet and “imua” , Hawaiian meaning to move forward, or to move ahead, towards a goal. Motion is lotion!

Hugs, Kathy

Brandie
        Lady

Cancer caused my heart troubles also.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Sorry to hear about your medical issues Brandie. I wish you all the best.

Fiona

You’re in all our thoughts and prayers, I’m sure. Listen to your doctors, and do the best you can. Never give up.
      Biggest Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Davina
      Lady

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

So sorry to hear about this Brandie. I hope you recover quickly and can get back to dong the things you love to do in the future. Thanks for the update and welcome back.

Anonymous
      Lady

Brandie, you really are super girl!

Brandie – I hope your recovery is swift and you can slowly add some familiar activities back in. Best wishes for good health!

Rachel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Best to you and our prayers are with you.  Hope for a speedy recovery dear..

Stephanie ❤️

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Love and get well wishes to to you Brandie.  I hope your recovery is as complete and speedy as possible.

💖Lola

Hi Brandie
      I hope you start to get more healthier really soon it’s lovely to have you back here with us, your doing the right thing concentrating on more healthier lifestyle.
      Very Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

I’m sorry to hear that, Brandie. I wish you the best and hope you recover quickly. I always enjoy reading your posts. x

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?