- Southern California
- Northern California
- Oregon / Washington
- Arizona/Nevada/Utah/ New Mexico
- Texas/ oklahoma
- Alabama/ Mississippi
- North and South Carolina
- Tennessee/ Kentucky/ Arkansas/ missouri
- Ohio/ Indiana/ Michigan
- Illinois/ Wisconsin/ Minnesota
- Iowa/ North Dakota/ South Dakota/ Nebraska
- Idaho/ Montana/ wyoming
- Pennsylvania/ New York/ new jersey
- DC/ Virginia/ md/ Delaware/ west virginia
- New England
- February 17, 2020 at 8:14 pm #278447Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 142Has thanked: 3165 timesBeen thanked: 777 times
Please share in which of these states you would consider attending a cross dressing event.
- May 10, 2020 at 8:18 am #342197Sandy CraigParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 201Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 370 times
I’m in Washington the state. While I love the idea of an event I probably would not travel far, likely in WA or OR only. Diva Las Vegas is in my bucket list but other than that I have not considered attending an event. I have travel to Esprit for the day to see friends but doubt I would actually sign up.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 10, 2020 at 7:04 am #342189Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 397Has thanked: 432 timesBeen thanked: 1223 times
My little town is in the Texas Panhandle, an hour from Amarillo, and halfway between Oklahoma City and Albuquerque, and halfway between Dallas and Denver.
- April 16, 2020 at 5:19 am #335563HippieParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Yeah, it would be cool to meet another CD’er. But where I live, that’s not happening. Iive deep in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. I’m surrounded by thick forests and farm land. To give you a idea where I am. It’s about a 50 minute drive on the hwy to nearest city with a Wal-Mart.
- April 14, 2020 at 7:51 am #334985
- April 12, 2020 at 6:49 am #334079Cassandra MorganParticipantRegistered On: February 29, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- April 11, 2020 at 3:41 am #333860anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 366Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Like quite a few of us on here I’m not actually in th US.
I’m proud to be a English European living in Lancashire, UK.
Take care girls.
- April 10, 2020 at 8:59 am #333629
- March 25, 2020 at 5:23 pm #328975
- March 25, 2020 at 4:48 pm #328967
- March 24, 2020 at 8:41 pm #328717Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 120Has thanked: 484 timesBeen thanked: 405 times
- March 20, 2020 at 12:03 am #327349
- March 19, 2020 at 11:36 am #327225DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 437Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 839 times
I live in Cathedral City, California. It is adjacent to Palm Springs. From here Las Vegas and Phoenix are about 4 hour drives, so that is manageable. I drove up to San Francisco for an architecture event last summer, but I made and overnight stop. I try to limit myself to no more than 400 miles per day…
- March 4, 2020 at 7:36 am #323433Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- March 4, 2020 at 4:08 am #323386
- March 3, 2020 at 6:13 am #296447Lisa JamesParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- March 3, 2020 at 6:06 am #296445
- March 1, 2020 at 9:28 pm #296219skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1244Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 1307 times
Ive traveled from VA to A state fotr Esprit and to PA for Keystone but those are longer events- for weekend event i’d rive up to about 8-9 hours which tracks from Atlanta in the south to NYC /western MA southern NY state from Richmond
- March 1, 2020 at 8:00 pm #296198
- February 29, 2020 at 4:26 am #281292
- February 23, 2020 at 3:31 pm #279986
- February 23, 2020 at 11:25 am #279916
- February 23, 2020 at 8:36 am #279854Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 905Has thanked: 2065 timesBeen thanked: 1872 times
I answered for the Ohio, New York, and the related states. Not all of us are in the US, and living in Southern Ontario, I’m thinking of the areas that I can get to in about a day’s drive from home.
Its’ not that going to California, Florida, Arizona, or one of the many lovely states wouldn’t be nice, and a lot of fun, but I’d be less as inclined to drive for 2-3 days, or go by air. Adds to the time and cost of a trip, of course.
- February 23, 2020 at 4:00 am #279794Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 168Has thanked: 1056 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
- February 20, 2020 at 3:58 pm #279215
- February 20, 2020 at 1:08 pm #279175Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 187Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
- February 20, 2020 at 12:53 pm #279172Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 142Has thanked: 3165 timesBeen thanked: 777 times
- February 20, 2020 at 3:16 am #279046
- February 19, 2020 at 7:49 am #278865Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 288Has thanked: 445 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
How about Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Come on up. pride fest is on Canada day weekend, July 1st which coincides with the July 4th celebrations. If you are looking for a good time and a great party, come join the fun.
- February 19, 2020 at 6:31 am #278849Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 870 times
If I were not closeted, I would be willing to go almost anywhere to attend a CD event. Sorry North and South Dakota…you aren’t getting me to go there. But my closeted status forces me to stay closer to home (Milwaukee) so I checked IL/WI/MN and OH/IN/MI.
- February 18, 2020 at 5:34 pm #278664
- February 18, 2020 at 1:48 pm #278615
- February 18, 2020 at 1:45 pm #278611MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 450Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 688 times
- February 18, 2020 at 11:05 am #278578Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- February 18, 2020 at 8:38 pm #278723Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 366Has thanked: 599 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
Hi Janice, have you been down to New Orleans to attend a CD event? If so, what was it? Just wondering, since I live just outside NOLA in Metairie. Of course, since I’m such an ultra-closeted CD, I’d have to think long and hard about attending one, even if it were held here.
- February 18, 2020 at 4:56 am #278514Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 59Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
The only state that I would consider is Florida. It usually has good warm weather and that’s my reason why I would like to go to a CDH event there. I’ve gone on vacation in Marathon and found it to be a great place to be a crossdresser and was accepted by everyone who I met there. Looking forward to going back there on Memorial Day weekend this year so I can meet with the new friends that I met there
- February 17, 2020 at 10:04 pm #278461AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
- February 17, 2020 at 8:40 pm #278452Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 199Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 655 times
Anywhere in SoCal is easy for me and I’d consider anywhere else on the West Coast. New England and New York are possible too – I could visit family and friends there.
You left out a few states I would’ve expected to be on the list – Colorado and Georgia. Was that deliberate?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.