- Southern California
- Northern California
- Oregon / Washington
- Arizona/Nevada/Utah/ New Mexico
- Texas/ oklahoma
- Alabama/ Mississippi
- North and South Carolina
- Tennessee/ Kentucky/ Arkansas/ missouri
- Ohio/ Indiana/ Michigan
- Illinois/ Wisconsin/ Minnesota
- Iowa/ North Dakota/ South Dakota/ Nebraska
- Idaho/ Montana/ wyoming
- Pennsylvania/ New York/ new jersey
- DC/ Virginia/ md/ Delaware/ west virginia
- New England
Tagged: Maine friends
- February 17, 2020 at 8:14 pm #278447Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 39Replies: 143Has thanked: 2957 timesBeen thanked: 713 times
- March 25, 2020 at 5:23 pm #328975
- March 25, 2020 at 4:48 pm #328967Giselle ReevesParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 93Has thanked: 345 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
- March 24, 2020 at 8:41 pm #328717
- March 20, 2020 at 12:03 am #327349
- March 19, 2020 at 11:36 am #327225DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 319Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 579 times
I live in Cathedral City, California. It is adjacent to Palm Springs. From here Las Vegas and Phoenix are about 4 hour drives, so that is manageable. I drove up to San Francisco for an architecture event last summer, but I made and overnight stop. I try to limit myself to no more than 400 miles per day…
- March 4, 2020 at 7:36 am #323433Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- March 4, 2020 at 4:08 am #323386
- March 3, 2020 at 6:13 am #296447Lisa JamesParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- March 3, 2020 at 6:06 am #296445
- March 1, 2020 at 9:28 pm #296219skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 109Replies: 1252Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1243 times
Ive traveled from VA to A state fotr Esprit and to PA for Keystone but those are longer events- for weekend event i’d rive up to about 8-9 hours which tracks from Atlanta in the south to NYC /western MA southern NY state from Richmond
- March 1, 2020 at 8:00 pm #296198
- February 29, 2020 at 4:26 am #281292
- February 23, 2020 at 3:31 pm #279986
- February 23, 2020 at 11:25 am #279916
- February 23, 2020 at 8:36 am #279854Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 778Has thanked: 1511 timesBeen thanked: 1423 times
I answered for the Ohio, New York, and the related states. Not all of us are in the US, and living in Southern Ontario, I’m thinking of the areas that I can get to in about a day’s drive from home.
Its’ not that going to California, Florida, Arizona, or one of the many lovely states wouldn’t be nice, and a lot of fun, but I’d be less as inclined to drive for 2-3 days, or go by air. Adds to the time and cost of a trip, of course.
- February 23, 2020 at 4:00 am #279794Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 133Has thanked: 749 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
- February 20, 2020 at 3:58 pm #279215
- February 20, 2020 at 1:08 pm #279175Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 139Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 348 times
- February 20, 2020 at 12:53 pm #279172Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 39Replies: 143Has thanked: 2957 timesBeen thanked: 713 times
- February 20, 2020 at 3:16 am #279046
- February 19, 2020 at 7:49 am #278865Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 238Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 651 times
How about Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Come on up. pride fest is on Canada day weekend, July 1st which coincides with the July 4th celebrations. If you are looking for a good time and a great party, come join the fun.
- February 19, 2020 at 6:31 am #278849Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 457Has thanked: 674 timesBeen thanked: 836 times
If I were not closeted, I would be willing to go almost anywhere to attend a CD event. Sorry North and South Dakota…you aren’t getting me to go there. But my closeted status forces me to stay closer to home (Milwaukee) so I checked IL/WI/MN and OH/IN/MI.
- February 18, 2020 at 5:34 pm #278664
- February 18, 2020 at 1:48 pm #278615
- February 18, 2020 at 1:45 pm #278611MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 451Has thanked: 254 timesBeen thanked: 678 times
- February 18, 2020 at 11:05 am #278578Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- February 18, 2020 at 8:38 pm #278723Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 374Has thanked: 541 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
Hi Janice, have you been down to New Orleans to attend a CD event? If so, what was it? Just wondering, since I live just outside NOLA in Metairie. Of course, since I’m such an ultra-closeted CD, I’d have to think long and hard about attending one, even if it were held here.
- February 18, 2020 at 4:56 am #278514Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 41Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
The only state that I would consider is Florida. It usually has good warm weather and that’s my reason why I would like to go to a CDH event there. I’ve gone on vacation in Marathon and found it to be a great place to be a crossdresser and was accepted by everyone who I met there. Looking forward to going back there on Memorial Day weekend this year so I can meet with the new friends that I met there
- February 17, 2020 at 10:04 pm #278461https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzw-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
- February 17, 2020 at 8:40 pm #278452Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 155Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 470 times
Anywhere in SoCal is easy for me and I’d consider anywhere else on the West Coast. New England and New York are possible too – I could visit family and friends there.
You left out a few states I would’ve expected to be on the list – Colorado and Georgia. Was that deliberate?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.