Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Please share in which of these states you would consider attending a cross dressing event.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Anywhere in SoCal is easy for me and I’d consider anywhere else on the West Coast.  New England and New York are possible too – I could visit family and friends there.

You left out a few states I would’ve expected to be on the list – Colorado and Georgia.  Was that deliberate?

Emily

Anonymous

I could really only do Austin, TX. Work schedule, wife, and such. Would be intriguing to go out completely en femme for essentially the first time.

The only state that I would consider is Florida. It usually has good warm weather and that’s my reason why I would like to go to a CDH event there. I’ve gone on vacation in Marathon and found it to be a great place to be a crossdresser and was accepted by everyone who I met there. Looking forward to going back there on Memorial Day weekend this year so I can meet with the new friends that I met there

Janice
      Duchess

Hi. While I would travel most places, one of my favorites is Louisiana(New Orleans). Also not on your list.

Hi Janice, have you been down to New Orleans to attend a CD event? If so, what was it? Just wondering, since I live just outside NOLA in Metairie. Of course, since I’m such an ultra-closeted CD, I’d have to think long and hard about attending one, even if it were held here.

Marianne
      Ambassador

As I live in Sweden, any place in US would be too expensive for a weekend. I would need to attend something larger like Keystone to make it worthwhile and still possibly combine the trip with something else.

M

Anonymous

Live in Oklahoma and travel to Michigan and Ohio area some.

I went to First Event in Boston and had the time of my life I am form Maine

If I were not closeted, I would be willing to go almost anywhere to attend a CD event.  Sorry North and South Dakota…you aren’t getting me to go there.  But my closeted status forces me to stay closer to home (Milwaukee) so I checked IL/WI/MN and OH/IN/MI.

Anonymous

How about Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Come on up. pride fest is on  Canada day weekend, July 1st which coincides with the July 4th celebrations. If you are looking for a good time and a great party, come join the fun.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I live in New York and have a teeny condo in central Florida. These are my homes.

I put together the list in my mind and I left out Louisiana.  Sorry about that as New Orleans is great for cd.

Anonymous

Unfortunately I’m in the UK, if I did manage to get to the US I would love to attend a venue in all of the states, it would be so nice to meet up with as many of the girls on this site as possible xxxxx

Noelia6
      Lady

Spanish 😊

Anonymous

I live in South Carolina right now but within the next couple of months I hope to be living in SW Florida.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I answered for the Ohio, New York, and the related states. Not all of us are in the US, and living in Southern Ontario, I’m thinking of the areas that I can get to in about a day’s drive from home.

Its’ not that going to California, Florida, Arizona, or one of the many lovely states wouldn’t be nice, and a lot of fun, but I’d be less as inclined to drive for 2-3 days, or go by air. Adds to the time and cost of a trip, of course.

Amy

Anonymous

Ohio girl here

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Tucson, Arizona

Ellie

I wish the was a group / venue in Ireland

I’m in New South Wales, which is not in the US at all.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ive traveled from VA to A state fotr Esprit and to PA for Keystone but those are longer events- for weekend event i’d rive up to about 8-9 hours which tracks from Atlanta in the south to NYC /western MA southern NY state from Richmond
      Cyn

San Diego, California

I’m not in the US, a South Wales girl born and bred. Would like to know if there is any groups around here though.

Bjr/Hello I am french and I leave in Paris ( France)            For me it’s dificult to go out in women  ALICIA

Janice
      Duchess

Hi Camryn. I have not attended any trans events in NOLA but I have been here a few times on business. Shame about the hurricane. It is such a great city.
      Jan

I live in Cathedral City, California. It is adjacent to Palm Springs. From here Las Vegas and Phoenix are about 4 hour drives, so that is manageable. I drove up to San Francisco for an architecture event last summer, but I made and overnight stop. I try to limit myself to no more than 400 miles per day…

Anonymous

I’m from Maine. I’d love to meet up with other girls like me but still shy about being in public

Anonymous

Oshawa Ontario

hi Bethany I am a Maine girl going out in pubic is cool take your own time

Cocoa Beach here! Luv walking the beach in a micro w/ a wrap…

Like quite a few of us on here I’m not actually in th US.

I’m proud to be a English European living in Lancashire, UK.

😁

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I live in the East Phoenix area. But limited in my travel range due to my lack of public appearances. Not quite there yet, but I’m working on it. ☺️

Glendale, Arizona checking in!!

Hippie
      Lady

Yeah, it would be cool to meet another CD’er. But where I live, that’s not happening. Iive deep in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. I’m surrounded by thick forests and farm land. To give you a idea where I am. It’s about a 50 minute drive on the hwy to nearest city with a Wal-Mart.

My little town is in the Texas Panhandle, an hour from Amarillo, and halfway between Oklahoma City and Albuquerque, and halfway between Dallas and Denver.

PaulaF

I’m in Washington the state. While I love the idea of an event I probably would not travel far, likely in WA or OR only. Diva Las Vegas is in my bucket list but other than that I have not considered attending an event. I have travel to Esprit for the day to see friends but doubt I would actually sign up.

Sandy

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?