Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

So, with all the recent changes in the world’s acceptance to sexuality and transgender, which restroom do you use when dressed en femme? Or as a guy being feminine in appearance?

Dressed in the opposite sex, use that restroom perhaps. But what if there are children around…

I have my thoughts and discretions, but what do you think?

Seems to be a common theme.

Regardless of our current views now that we see ourselves in a more femme form. I am firstly a father and grandfather. I’m not sure how all this will shake out in the near future. I am not one to overtly  push my life choices and values on others, nor is it my place to teach acceptance to the children of my family or strangers. I therefore choose family or gender neutral restrooms whenever possible.

I can honestly tell you that when my daughters were younger and needed to use the bathrooms in a public facility I would stand guard at the door. I would have blocked any unauthentic appearing person entry, that would have included most of you ladies. Although you may be genuine in your thoughts and pose absolutely no threat, there are those out there that do, and how am I or any parent to know the difference. Unfortunately It’s the one bad apple thing. I’m really not sure how much thats changed, I’ll let you know as my grandkids grow up.

💋 Olivia

When I am dressed enfemme,I will use the ladies room,however that being said,I am always very respectful of any ladies in the facility.

I don’t go to places where I can’t use the ladies room.

Addendum to what Olivia Livin commented below….when I am dressed femme, I will use the ladies room with caution.  If I notice that there are young girls in the bathroom, I will avoid it until the room is clear.  I do not wish unwanted, unsolicited confrontation brought upon myself.  I am about being passable and blending in.  My first choice is to go for a unisex bathroom if one is available.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?