Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We’ve all heard the question, even if it wasn’t asked of us:  “Where’d you get it?” I’d like to ask you, for what percent of your wardrobe could you answer the question.  Let’s keep this to clothing (exclude jewelry and accessories).  I’m curious too if you can answer a higher percentage of your female or male wardrobe.

Let’s exclude hosiery, socks, slips and cami’s from your women’s wardrobe, and socks, undershirts and underpants from your male wardrobe. I left bras and panties in because I think most of us could answer that.

Please provide one answer for your male wardrobe and one for your female wardrobe.  If you only have one wardrobe, please provide only one answer.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I’m 30% female in the wardrobe. If you consider that I’m closeted, I only dress in private, and hide almost all of it. It might sound obsessive.

Ok, I guess I missed the point when I first answered this question. I can tell you where I got 100 % of my female wardrobe, and probably about 90% of my male wardrobe.

💕Lara 👗👠

Just to be clear, I’m not asking the proportion of male to female clothing.  I’m asking, if someone asked where did you get that insert item, would you know the answer?

Aurora B. Here:. most of my fem things come from online retailers like janetscloset.com, amazon or woman within.com. More drab than female gear at this point but watch out, it’s coming! A.B.

Anonymous

So, if I understands correctly this time, for which percentage of my items of clothing would I be able to tell where/how I acquired them. Right?

90% or more of my women’s garments.
      80% or more of my men’s garments.

I know where I got ALL of my dresses, blouses, skirts, panties and bras.  I love shopping for them, and even if I’m not buying, I love to browse and see what’s available and what I like.

My men’s shirts and pants are utilitarian.  I don’t enjoy shopping for them and don’t really care much about styles or fabrics, so I probably could only tell you where I got them about half the time.  And of that half, most were bought at the same place, so knowing where I got it isn’t a real challenge.

I can tell you almost all of my bras, panties, skirts, blouses and other women’s clothes come from since I enjoy shopping for them.
      Some of the male clothes I know where they come from however it’s only the jackets, dress pants & shirts that I can.
      It is interesting how we can remember where our female clothes come from. Guess that shows which wardrobe is more important to us.

All of my clothing purchases are female and I do know where I bought them. 🙂

hugs,

Lauren M

I’d say my current wardrobe is 80/20 female over male and the majority has been in person local shopping. A few on line orders but not many. The male drab is old, old, old (yay) and i don’t think to go into that department anymore. Those days are over, thank god.
      Anyway, interesting question.
      Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

ChloeC
      Duchess

Well, I’m getting older, and as I’m looking to a shortening future, I’m downsizing.  Mostly male stuff, but my female wardrobe as well. Basically for my male side, it’s one item comes in new, two similar have to go out. I’m getting up the nerve for it to apply to all my ‘stuff’ not just clothes! No need to burden my potentially single spouse or my adult offspring with having to go through everything.  I’ve already ‘triple’ sorted my feminine wardrobe – things I want to continue to wear, things I like, but I’m not sold on keeping, and things that will be tossed in the near future.  There probably was a time where the ratio was somewhere near 80-90 male and 10-20 female, but nowadays it’s definitely over 90% male. <sigh> such is life, and accepting mortality.

Hugs, ChloeC

Hi Alison

The only (more or less) male clothing I have is my winter wardrobe. During spring, summer and early autumn I am dressing exclusively feminine! Even when winter shopping I keep my eyes open for feminine or, at least androgynous garments.
      Now it’s winter (Southern Hemisphere)so everyone bundles up and all one can do is to follow suit.

Brrr Polly 🥶

In the wintertime I just wear longer skirts and tights. When I go out I usually wear an ankle length quilted nylon coat so it doesn’t even look like I’m wearing a skirt.  It’s rare I let the cold stop me.

Anonymous

Hi Alison,

One section of my wardrobe is exclusively ‘dressing’ stuff which doesn’t come out in public unless I go to a CD meet. The rest is a mix which I’ll wear out and about. Basically casual unisex style but more often than not bought from the women’s rack. I don’t do or have shirts / ties / suits / jackets or any non casual male gear. After racking my brains, the last male item I bought was a pair of trainers six months ago. I did try out the largest female sizes, but to no avail.

Marti xxx

I picked 70 – 79% female.

The last male article of clothing I bought was a pack of boxer shorts a few months ago.  I haven’t bought any male shirts, pants, or anything else for years.

I own one suit, but haven’t worn it in years.  Small handful of ties, and one dress shirt.

On the other hand, Wendy owns alot of skirts, blouses, handful of blazers, dresses, and a huge plethora of one piece swimsuits.  I don’t think my male self owns any male swimming trunks at all.

Since I have to keep my femme clothes hidden in storage totes and trunks; I made a clothes catalog so I can keep track of what I have and I can say where I bought it from, with 90% or more accuracy.

I don’t buy very much male clothes and only out of necessity for my daily domestic life. Even though I don’t bother keeping track of where I get my male clothes from, I usually buy from the local “big box” stores; but I will soon forget about which store it was because my male clothes are not that special too me. So 49% or less remembrance.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?