Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, I plan to buy some foam breast forms from “the breast form store” and since they have a no-return policy I’ve been indecisive as to which size I ought buy.

My measurements:

Height: 6′ 2”, Underbust: 32″, Waist: 30”, Hips: 38” (41” with a padded girdle), Shoulders: 18”-19”

My dilemma is this: I am struggling to choose between two cups, a 36DD and a 36E. If I bought the DD forms, I would fit great in a “medium” shirt, sweater, etcetera. But with my 41” hips, that would bump me up to a “large” in things like dresses, and that means I would have room in the chest of the dress for a 36E bust.

Which forms do you think would be the best fit for my body?

Cheers!

Anonymous

Hi! I faced the same dilemma finding breast inserts for me. After a couple of purchases I was not happy with I contacted via e-mail a local mastectomy store. The owner was curious as she he had never had such a request for a fitting. However after a couple of e-mail exchanges we arranged for an appointment before normal shop hours. She spent an hour with me fitting for a proper bra and breast forms. She was very considerate and I was very pleased with the results. I had breasts that were very realistic and felt wonderfull. After I insisted on tipping her for her kindness and the cost of the forms and two bras I spent a little over $500 but worth every penny. Since then we talk quite often. I buy all my bras and camisoles from her. It was a risk but am very happy I arranged a visit with her. Good luck in your search for a realistic look.  Hugs, Ally

Hi Jerry..

Breast forms are in my opinion a major investment and there are a lot of factors to consider when purchasing them besides the size.

I would call and talk to one of the helpful assistants at The Breast Form Store.  And I believe you can return certain breast form brands if you are not happy.

Go to the Breast Forms Store online where I got mine, i had a similar delima, my SOGGF, Iis a 38DD breast cancer survivor. Ive been after her to get implants 38DDD, SHE SAID TO ME upon discovering me 18 months ago twearing her 38dd bra and panties and Phose and a bodysuit of hers upon her her returning unexpectedly 3 days earlier than expected from a “business trip ” in early October 2015, punishment was (not really punishment if you get my drift) was 2 dress up fully enfem thru her Halloween costume day office party.  Had to go to her office Halloween costume party all day wearing a sexy mesh seethru mesh bodysuit and a very short miniskirt. Then she found out i loved dressing up feminine so she had me continually dressing up feminine thru new year’s eve that year, then she said jammie since you like dressing up feminine fir the kast 3 months, Its time you have ur own forms so if you want me to get 38DDD implant surgery how about you slso, then SOGGF took me to her BC surgeon/plastic surgeon (a very good looking lady) said to me if you wantSOGGF TO BE A 38DDD, THEN I THINK YOU NEED TO BE A 38DDD LADY ALSO, SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE ONLINE BREAST FORMS STORE

THAT’S WHAT IDID EXCEPT THAT SOGGF told me that SHE was going to have her Doctor PROPERLY POSITION FORMS on me snd then use z type of MEDICAL ADHESIVE  surgeon’s use for surgery instead of SUTURES, NOT removable without special adhesive remover, glueing my forms 2 me such that i can shower naked with my forms glued on me. Why SOGGF has me go to her swimming workout session with her every other morning at 5am

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?