Tagged: ,

Viewing 40 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For me it’s simple – beautiful/romantic lingerie. Absolutely nothing like slipping into it at bedtime. I have a couple of long dresses but 99.9% of my wardrobe is lingerie. Nothing ever makes me feel as girly as shopping for and wearing gorgeous lingerie. If I had to pick a favorite of my lingerie collection, it would probably be my white lace/chiffon “bridal” negligee. Incredible to slip into!

Are there any clothes in your wardrobe that you just can’t live without and always a go to for you when dressing? And how do you usually decide on which clothes to buy when shopping?

– Jess

Anonymous

Hi Jess…..

When I dress seriously….

Lacy lingerie, suspenders and stockings and topped with a 50’s dress of which I have a few….highest heels, full make up and poison perfume…..hair colour choice literally changes from day to day…..I love to look the girl and be the girl….no half measures

….what makes me decide what to buy..????..probably not giving a damn what others think and having no limits….If I like it, I buy it, after all….the clothes ARE for me!!!

Take a look at my pictures…honestly I’m not colour blind…haha

Grace xx

Love it Grace!

Leonara
        Ambassador

Grace,
        I agree with you…I call it dressing to the “nines” to be so feminine… I feel “most girly/fem in my cute short LBD with thigh hi’s and strappy heels to show off my red polished toe nails ..

Anonymous

Mine has to be my tight skirts and stockings couldn’t choose

Leah
      Baroness

satin/lace lingerie, lace top stockings pencil skirt and stylish top with heels with full makeup

Anonymous

Just wearing panties isn’t enough only when I go all out do I feel more like a lady, dress,  hair, make up, a pair of heels, and don’t forget the stockings

Anonymous

first article of clothing is has to be some sexy Lingerie bra thongs and garter maybe some nice fishnet stockings. a skin tight latex or pvc dress some nice dangling earrings and of course stilettos. Oh and little bit of my favorite perfume  poison.

Although I wear a lot of skirts and dresses I love my black leggings with cutouts up the side and a scrunched butt. Of course that demands to have a tuck that creates a camel toe. Then a peach sleeveless top that barely makes it to the waist.

Beth

Ashlynn
      Lady

I love my long silk black pants that flare out at bottom with my 2inch black boots with a long sleeve thin top. And my pantyhose and my vs bra.

Anonymous

Pink lace panties with matching bra , hold up stockings and strappy heels, makes me feel wonderfull

I’ve found lately that a thong bodysuit just transforms me.  I think everything is firmly held in place and well a thong just reminds I’m a woman.  They have wonderful straps which make me feel wonderful.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sheer to waist pantyhose, heels, short dress, bra, breast forms, wig, makeup in that order.

For me it is panties. I have hundreds and buy them online and in stores. 😊💋

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Just the whole ensemble makes me feel feminine. Although a nice full or half slip underneath is the icing on the cake.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Jess, it’s Scarlett and for me right now it’s the latest addition to my femme wordrobe and that’s the addition of off the shoulder short dresses which are on display right now in the All Crossdressers Photos section.

I just started wearing them and taking pictures of me in them less than one month ago. To me they are as sexy as a dress can get if you have the body to pull them off.

Another thing I love to pair with these dresses which make me always feel extra sexy is all of my Hanes Silk Reflections Hose. The Jet Black and Little Color are my two favorite colors of those hose to wear with those extra sexy ankle strapped heals by Dream Pairs! When I’m wearing the ones which have the color “Little Color” on the package of non control top hose I purchase by the six pack on Amazon Prime, you can barely tell I’m even wearing hose. The look and feel so sexy and you can’t help but feel like a really pretty girl when you’re wearing those hose!

I also have quite the selection of Victoria’s Secret panties in thongs, the cheeky styles, and the full briefs with the lace bottoms to them. Just when I think they’ve come up with the sexiest panties I’ve ever seen, they take the bar on sexy panties up another notch each and every year. And I love to match the colors of my Victoria’s Secret bras with my Victoria’s Secret panties each time I get my total girl on!

That’s it for my most sexy feeling femme items for now!

Great question, Jess! XOXOXO Scarlett

Eona Oh
      Lady

Bras! Not even sure why. Just love them and they do make me feel oh so girly! Yum!

💖💋

Anonymous

Hi Jess for me its Corselettes I just love them, and pulling a Skirt up over my tights feels lovely.

Love Sarah

xx

Shoes!  It’s always the shoes first – thus the fetish often referenced.  I used to really love bras with my B-forms, but as time goes by, I enjoy the touch of my own nipples through filmy fabric.  So . . . A filmy sheath and a pair of stilettos is all I really need!  Oh, and maybe some bikini panties to keep the draft out!

FAM

It used to be lingerie (panties and stockings), but as I wear those almost daily under my drabs, they no longer give the same thrill. So it definitely has to be shoes. Walking in a nice pair of pumps, or some boots, always makes me feel feminine.

I love red dresses, i have about 5 of them. Its the feel of the breeze on my legs and under them. Along with the fact to gotta concentrate on maintaining your dignity.

Well I wear panties and bra everyday and so I’ve mentioned pantyhose are my absolute favourite but to be honest it all makes me feel myself in all my feminine things from leggings to a beautiful dress. As of late I enjoy my makeup being done and the smell of my perfume really finishes any outfit off.

I wear my bra and panties every day, so they are my normal.   Skirts and dresses are my favorite outerwear, mini, midi or maxi length.  A-line, swing, pencil, broomstick or sundress.  These just feel sooo right for me on most days.  Slacks and Jean’s or shorts have their time too.

Ofcourse the dresses just demand the addition of the sexiest of undies, stockings and garter, waist cinch or bustier, bra and matching panties, or even the whole ensemble.

In shoes, low or no heel work best because of a bad ankle not being strong enough for a very high heel.  I do sorely miss my heels, and I could even run a bit in them, way back when.

Perfume and jewelry just add ‘icing on the cake’.

So, for me, it’s the whole package I present, not just a single item.

PaulaF

Sutekina
      Lady

Bodysuits and merrywidows (bottomless corset-like with garter straps)

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Has to be upscale lingerie that I have bought mostly on clearance.

Simone Perele and Wacoal panties and bras and for nightwear/cami’s french knickers, (Cos I can..) silk by Ginia of Australia and Essence NZ. Too cold right  for my new shoe string straps Ginia nightgown… roll on spring!!

Possibly number two is elegant outerwear, full length formal gowns and “Mother of The Bride” ensembles

Caty

Leonara
        Ambassador

Love your full length gowns, Caty… so beautiful
        Regards, Leonara

Anonymous

Hi,

For me its a bodycon pencil skirt or tight fitting dress even though I’m a pantyhose girl and when I’m taking pics its usually in a pair of very short cut off jeans so I can see my legs. Something about  the feeling of pulling on figure hugging clothes really gives me the fem feeling. Other than the above I feel girly in just about any item in my little collection or my wife’s wardrobe 🙂

For me it has to be my thigh highs a short skirt with heels and because of my breast enhancement treatment a pretty bra and white tank top

I love lingerie so if I had answered yesterday I would have said something like a corset or bustier with garters and stockings. However, tonight I didn’t feel like doing too much so I decided on short shorts, a satin push-up bra under a t-shirt that was a little small, and some eye shadow along with bright red hair and I have to tell you I felt so cute and girly that I couldn’t stop smiling every time I saw myself in the mirror. 🙂 I’m going to have to do the “girl staying in for the night” look more often!

Jess,

I am addicted to dresses. When I put on a dress…ooooh something magical happens. I am transformed into the person I was meant to be, more importantly, into the person I want to be.

Love to all,

Diane

The clothes that currently make me feel most femme, are short shorts or mini skirts, basically anything that shows a lot of leg. Of course I love my naughty nighties also. I love my platform wedge sandals, and spike heel boots. I love wearing earrings the make little noises when they move. I love bright colors. I generally dress more casual than fancy. I find it blends better.

Bridgette

Panties. Period. Full stop.

Undressed or not, that one simple item of clothing makes all the difference for me.

Same for me Rei, I love silky panties they’re so comfortable they make me forget I’m wearing underwear!

I love smooth panties but I hope I never forget I have nice panties on😊

Amy Myers
      Baroness

For me it usually a bra, then a mini skirt with pantyhose. That combo always makes me very feminine. To be true, just about anything nice and feminine makes me feel great.

Amy

Anonymous

I normally would agree on the lingerie, I’m sleeping that way tonight myself 🥰 but I was wearing some pretty sandals around the yard tonight and never felt so fem. The gold mini skirt and stockings might have helped a bit.

— Abbie 😘

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Oh my, a gold mini skirt? Sounds lovely!

Amy

Anonymous
      Lady

To me, a dress is the ultimate garment. Nothing else exudes femininity as a pretty dress. My closet holds a small number of dresses that just leaped out at me at one store or another. Most are simple & informal in nature, but with pattern & fabric combinations that absolutely made me lust for them. Others are more formal but again they brought my innermost feelings to the boiling point & I made their purchase.

Each dress requires its own accessories, shoes, etc. Matching them is always a wonderful reason to shop with specifics in mind. When I wear one and the matching accessories, I feel like a million dollar girl!

As a personal note: I’ve been amazed at how women to whom I’ve acknowledged my dressing, almost invariably ask, “Do you wear dresses?” They don’t ask about skirts, blouses, panties, etc…it’s always dresses. Apparently they think that is the pinnacle of cd’ing too.
      Hugs to all!
      Jen

I agree that it is a dress (whether simple and basic or not) that is truly defining.

I  cannot either imagine wearing a dress without also wearing a panty (and inevitably ladies’ shoes/sandals).

When home alone, this is the way I feel most comfortably dressed when doing light housework or cooking.

At times when I have the leisure and no pressing hpusehold tasks, I ‘ll add a few more items like the padded bra, pantyhose, etc.

Love, Katherine

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jess……..I love my daisy dukes with a top that I can feel my pony tail on my back…………and wear that for housework…………yardwork too if I were more brave……………but sometimes make a very quick trash dump in the dark of night (3AM)………………..Others are short skirts, I like to show my legs…………pleated are favorites…………..skater dresses with little shoulder straps and open back (pony tail)…………….love to  wear that when at home office………………it takes the edge off of paying bills………the boring tasks of paperwork………….feel like a  young sexy office clerk.  When reading a book or some “how to stuff”, I imagine myself a naughty student getting through this stuff and  wanting to go out and ………….”play”

Hey…………is  your middle initial  “A”????  (giggles!!!!!!)  karley

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I love dresses! I have about 20 dresses, and I love to wear them!

It’s dresses for me. I just love how they feel around my legs, especially if there’s a nice breeze. Also, they solve the problem of matching tops and skirts, which I’m not so good at.
      Oh yes, I nearly forgot HEELS
      👡👗👠

For me, I wear my panties and bra, all the time, which keeps me connected, but to really feel girly has to be in my skater skirts, with garters and stockings, and a cute top, oh, and of course my heels, to make my legs Jump,lol
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

I love a sun dress with nylons and pumps. Makeup and wig I feel sexy just talking about it!

Dresses.

Short shorts and a T or cami

Anything with lace

Jess,

My favorites for dressing is one of my vintage slips, bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. I do have some dresses that I sometime wear over my lingerie and it feels dreamy! I recently bought a chiffon dress and wearing it over my lingerie makes me feel so feminine!

Anonymous

Slips and pantyhose with black pumps

Anonymous

It would be hard to say just one thing. For me, I prefer dresses over anything….. skirts, pants, even lingerie. But the dress is not complete without pantyhose. Even on the rare occasuon when i do wear pants, pantyhose is still a must(I even under dress with pantyhose when in male mode for the feminine feel). And of course no dress is complete without the matching high heels!!!! Then there is the make up……. oh Geez. I could go on forever.

Chelly

I agree the more complete the dress np the more I feel like a girl it is a real turn on!
        Ricki

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?