- July 14, 2021 at 12:15 pm #517584Jess SecretParticipantRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 93Has thanked: 286 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
For me it’s simple – beautiful/romantic lingerie. Absolutely nothing like slipping into it at bedtime. I have a couple of long dresses but 99.9% of my wardrobe is lingerie. Nothing ever makes me feel as girly as shopping for and wearing gorgeous lingerie. If I had to pick a favorite of my lingerie collection, it would probably be my white lace/chiffon “bridal” negligee. Incredible to slip into!
Are there any clothes in your wardrobe that you just can’t live without and always a go to for you when dressing? And how do you usually decide on which clothes to buy when shopping?
- This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Jess Secret.
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 22, 2021 at 7:36 pm #521454Chelly KrossLadyRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 163Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 518 times
It would be hard to say just one thing. For me, I prefer dresses over anything….. skirts, pants, even lingerie. But the dress is not complete without pantyhose. Even on the rare occasuon when i do wear pants, pantyhose is still a must(I even under dress with pantyhose when in male mode for the feminine feel). And of course no dress is complete without the matching high heels!!!! Then there is the make up……. oh Geez. I could go on forever.
- July 23, 2021 at 2:34 pm #521761
- July 22, 2021 at 7:46 am #521220
- July 22, 2021 at 7:13 am #521199Sherri ChristopherLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 40Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
My favorites for dressing is one of my vintage slips, bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. I do have some dresses that I sometime wear over my lingerie and it feels dreamy! I recently bought a chiffon dress and wearing it over my lingerie makes me feel so feminine!
- July 22, 2021 at 7:06 am #521194
- July 20, 2021 at 4:30 am #520230
- July 20, 2021 at 3:40 am #520220Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1193Has thanked: 13692 timesBeen thanked: 5394 times
- July 20, 2021 at 3:07 am #520210Fiona SimpsonLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 68Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
It’s dresses for me. I just love how they feel around my legs, especially if there’s a nice breeze. Also, they solve the problem of matching tops and skirts, which I’m not so good at.
Oh yes, I nearly forgot HEELS
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Fiona Simpson.
- July 19, 2021 at 8:15 pm #520135
- July 19, 2021 at 10:40 am #519872karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 441Has thanked: 2121 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
Hi Jess……..I love my daisy dukes with a top that I can feel my pony tail on my back…………and wear that for housework…………yardwork too if I were more brave……………but sometimes make a very quick trash dump in the dark of night (3AM)………………..Others are short skirts, I like to show my legs…………pleated are favorites…………..skater dresses with little shoulder straps and open back (pony tail)…………….love to wear that when at home office………………it takes the edge off of paying bills………the boring tasks of paperwork………….feel like a young sexy office clerk. When reading a book or some “how to stuff”, I imagine myself a naughty student getting through this stuff and wanting to go out and ………….”play”
Hey…………is your middle initial “A”???? (giggles!!!!!!) karley
- July 19, 2021 at 9:02 am #519822Jennifer Michelle LarueLadyRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 22Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
To me, a dress is the ultimate garment. Nothing else exudes femininity as a pretty dress. My closet holds a small number of dresses that just leaped out at me at one store or another. Most are simple & informal in nature, but with pattern & fabric combinations that absolutely made me lust for them. Others are more formal but again they brought my innermost feelings to the boiling point & I made their purchase.
Each dress requires its own accessories, shoes, etc. Matching them is always a wonderful reason to shop with specifics in mind. When I wear one and the matching accessories, I feel like a million dollar girl!
As a personal note: I’ve been amazed at how women to whom I’ve acknowledged my dressing, almost invariably ask, “Do you wear dresses?” They don’t ask about skirts, blouses, panties, etc…it’s always dresses. Apparently they think that is the pinnacle of cd’ing too.
Hugs to all!
- July 21, 2021 at 9:37 pm #521051Katherine BoesemannLadyRegistered On: October 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I agree that it is a dress (whether simple and basic or not) that is truly defining.
I cannot either imagine wearing a dress without also wearing a panty (and inevitably ladies’ shoes/sandals).
When home alone, this is the way I feel most comfortably dressed when doing light housework or cooking.
At times when I have the leisure and no pressing hpusehold tasks, I ‘ll add a few more items like the padded bra, pantyhose, etc.
- July 19, 2021 at 8:38 am #519813Brianna RizzoliDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 41Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Low on the hips, pleated A-line skater skirts. Paired with the right stockings and a Uniqlo control top, tank top/bra combo… it is my sexiest look to date. Heels are a game changer though and they made all the difference. Those skirts though? They flare and make up for my lack of hips. I love how flirty and sexy they are. It is a fine line between mini and basically being “exposed” however. Then there is always the question of where to place the waist. Should I wear it at the navel, above, below or at the “hips”? For me it depends on the skirt itself. I have found that tucking my tops in makes for a nicer silhouette and a wide belt finishes the look off nicely.
What I wish would work for me and simply does not is “tic-tok” leggings. I simply do not have the ass nor hips to carry them off. It is a shame as the one pair I have is soooo comfortable.
- July 18, 2021 at 9:54 pm #519682Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1217 times
I normally would agree on the lingerie, I’m sleeping that way tonight myself 🥰 but I was wearing some pretty sandals around the yard tonight and never felt so fem. The gold mini skirt and stockings might have helped a bit.
— Abbie 😘
- July 19, 2021 at 7:22 pm #520114
- July 18, 2021 at 8:04 pm #519656Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1452Has thanked: 4164 timesBeen thanked: 4272 times
- July 18, 2021 at 7:06 pm #519626Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 27Replies: 989Has thanked: 5686 timesBeen thanked: 4177 times
- July 18, 2021 at 6:51 pm #519615Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1205Has thanked: 16246 timesBeen thanked: 4494 times
The clothes that currently make me feel most femme, are short shorts or mini skirts, basically anything that shows a lot of leg. Of course I love my naughty nighties also. I love my platform wedge sandals, and spike heel boots. I love wearing earrings the make little noises when they move. I love bright colors. I generally dress more casual than fancy. I find it blends better.
- July 18, 2021 at 2:21 am #519186Diane RakersBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 772Has thanked: 1308 timesBeen thanked: 2603 times
- July 17, 2021 at 9:53 pm #519151Bambi SerendipityLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I love lingerie so if I had answered yesterday I would have said something like a corset or bustier with garters and stockings. However, tonight I didn’t feel like doing too much so I decided on short shorts, a satin push-up bra under a t-shirt that was a little small, and some eye shadow along with bright red hair and I have to tell you I felt so cute and girly that I couldn’t stop smiling every time I saw myself in the mirror. 🙂 I’m going to have to do the “girl staying in for the night” look more often!
- July 17, 2021 at 8:24 pm #519129Debra SweetLadyRegistered On: June 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 415 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
- July 17, 2021 at 8:19 pm #519125AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
For me its a bodycon pencil skirt or tight fitting dress even though I’m a pantyhose girl and when I’m taking pics its usually in a pair of very short cut off jeans so I can see my legs. Something about the feeling of pulling on figure hugging clothes really gives me the fem feeling. Other than the above I feel girly in just about any item in my little collection or my wife’s wardrobe 🙂
- July 17, 2021 at 7:44 pm #519115Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 90Replies: 884Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3119 times
Has to be upscale lingerie that I have bought mostly on clearance.
Simone Perele and Wacoal panties and bras and for nightwear/cami’s french knickers, (Cos I can..) silk by Ginia of Australia and Essence NZ. Too cold right for my new shoe string straps Ginia nightgown… roll on spring!!
Possibly number two is elegant outerwear, full length formal gowns and “Mother of The Bride” ensembles
- July 19, 2021 at 8:40 pm #520141
- July 17, 2021 at 1:36 pm #519004
- July 16, 2021 at 4:03 am #518278Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1329Has thanked: 20219 timesBeen thanked: 5151 times
I wear my bra and panties every day, so they are my normal. Skirts and dresses are my favorite outerwear, mini, midi or maxi length. A-line, swing, pencil, broomstick or sundress. These just feel sooo right for me on most days. Slacks and Jean’s or shorts have their time too.
Ofcourse the dresses just demand the addition of the sexiest of undies, stockings and garter, waist cinch or bustier, bra and matching panties, or even the whole ensemble.
In shoes, low or no heel work best because of a bad ankle not being strong enough for a very high heel. I do sorely miss my heels, and I could even run a bit in them, way back when.
Perfume and jewelry just add ‘icing on the cake’.
So, for me, it’s the whole package I present, not just a single item.
- July 15, 2021 at 2:51 pm #518054Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 317Has thanked: 1154 timesBeen thanked: 1295 times
Well I wear panties and bra everyday and so I’ve mentioned pantyhose are my absolute favourite but to be honest it all makes me feel myself in all my feminine things from leggings to a beautiful dress. As of late I enjoy my makeup being done and the smell of my perfume really finishes any outfit off.
- July 15, 2021 at 2:43 pm #518050Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 771Has thanked: 3409 timesBeen thanked: 2984 times
- July 15, 2021 at 2:34 pm #518048Elise MichelleDuchessRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 19Replies: 264Has thanked: 234 timesBeen thanked: 780 times
It used to be lingerie (panties and stockings), but as I wear those almost daily under my drabs, they no longer give the same thrill. So it definitely has to be shoes. Walking in a nice pair of pumps, or some boots, always makes me feel feminine.
- July 15, 2021 at 2:04 pm #518045Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 168Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 942 times
Shoes! It’s always the shoes first – thus the fetish often referenced. I used to really love bras with my B-forms, but as time goes by, I enjoy the touch of my own nipples through filmy fabric. So . . . A filmy sheath and a pair of stilettos is all I really need! Oh, and maybe some bikini panties to keep the draft out!
- July 15, 2021 at 1:54 pm #518042Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 643Has thanked: 4234 timesBeen thanked: 2465 times
- July 15, 2021 at 1:12 pm #518034Eona OhLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 148Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 690 times
- July 15, 2021 at 11:41 am #518007Scarlett398PrincessRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 544Has thanked: 1190 timesBeen thanked: 1299 times
Jess, it’s Scarlett and for me right now it’s the latest addition to my femme wordrobe and that’s the addition of off the shoulder short dresses which are on display right now in the All Crossdressers Photos section.
I just started wearing them and taking pictures of me in them less than one month ago. To me they are as sexy as a dress can get if you have the body to pull them off.
Another thing I love to pair with these dresses which make me always feel extra sexy is all of my Hanes Silk Reflections Hose. The Jet Black and Little Color are my two favorite colors of those hose to wear with those extra sexy ankle strapped heals by Dream Pairs! When I’m wearing the ones which have the color “Little Color” on the package of non control top hose I purchase by the six pack on Amazon Prime, you can barely tell I’m even wearing hose. The look and feel so sexy and you can’t help but feel like a really pretty girl when you’re wearing those hose!
I also have quite the selection of Victoria’s Secret panties in thongs, the cheeky styles, and the full briefs with the lace bottoms to them. Just when I think they’ve come up with the sexiest panties I’ve ever seen, they take the bar on sexy panties up another notch each and every year. And I love to match the colors of my Victoria’s Secret bras with my Victoria’s Secret panties each time I get my total girl on!
That’s it for my most sexy feeling femme items for now!
Great question, Jess! XOXOXO Scarlett
- July 15, 2021 at 11:00 am #517996GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1494Has thanked: 12597 timesBeen thanked: 6188 times
- July 15, 2021 at 10:15 am #517981Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 211Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 957 times
- July 15, 2021 at 9:46 am #517972Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 554Has thanked: 1655 timesBeen thanked: 1935 times
- July 15, 2021 at 9:07 am #517963Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1708Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 4793 times
- July 15, 2021 at 7:45 am #517931Katie TurnLadyRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 42Has thanked: 216 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I’ve found lately that a thong bodysuit just transforms me. I think everything is firmly held in place and well a thong just reminds I’m a woman. They have wonderful straps which make me feel wonderful.
- July 15, 2021 at 6:03 am #517895Alana BedfordLadyRegistered On: May 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 1119 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
- July 14, 2021 at 6:13 pm #517716BeachingirlLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- July 14, 2021 at 5:58 pm #517711Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 334Has thanked: 1347 timesBeen thanked: 1685 times
Although I wear a lot of skirts and dresses I love my black leggings with cutouts up the side and a scrunched butt. Of course that demands to have a tuck that creates a camel toe. Then a peach sleeveless top that barely makes it to the waist.
- July 14, 2021 at 5:44 pm #517706Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 41Replies: 1115Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 3808 times
It changes from time to time and then back again. Right now my fav look is a satin pussy bow blouse combined with a full below the knee black lace skirt and wide black patent belt with 4″ black patent spike heel pumps.
- July 14, 2021 at 5:37 pm #517703DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6052 times
first article of clothing is has to be some sexy Lingerie bra thongs and garter maybe some nice fishnet stockings. a skin tight latex or pvc dress some nice dangling earrings and of course stilettos. Oh and little bit of my favorite perfume poison.
- July 14, 2021 at 5:53 pm #517709Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 41Replies: 1115Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 3808 times
Nice! Should have guessed by your avatar which is freaking amazing. BTW is that an easy thing to do? Mind you I didn’t grow up with computers and am pretty dumb about using them. I’m not even sure if avatar is the right word but it really dresses up the page.
- July 14, 2021 at 5:11 pm #517697Sophie SleyLadyRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
Just wearing panties isn’t enough only when I go all out do I feel more like a lady, dress, hair, make up, a pair of heels, and don’t forget the stockings
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Sophie Sley.
- July 14, 2021 at 1:31 pm #517615LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 258Has thanked: 3640 timesBeen thanked: 931 times
- July 14, 2021 at 12:28 pm #517591Natasha TaylorLadyRegistered On: February 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
- July 14, 2021 at 12:26 pm #517587Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2303Has thanked: 8243 timesBeen thanked: 12979 times
When I dress seriously….
Lacy lingerie, suspenders and stockings and topped with a 50’s dress of which I have a few….highest heels, full make up and poison perfume…..hair colour choice literally changes from day to day…..I love to look the girl and be the girl….no half measures
….what makes me decide what to buy..????..probably not giving a damn what others think and having no limits….If I like it, I buy it, after all….the clothes ARE for me!!!
Take a look at my pictures…honestly I’m not colour blind…haha
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.