- This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- October 21, 2020 at 12:51 pm #397146GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 243Has thanked: 2863 timesBeen thanked: 1010 times
What do you prefer in regards to ‘fit’?
Pantyhoes, tights or leggings?
Choose more than one, but I’m curious as to what is your favorite, and which fit the best…
Thanks for your opinions!
- October 22, 2020 at 6:24 pm #397610AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 211 times
Well i was all out to vote on this and thought, what the hell is the difference between pantyhose and Tights. Being from the UK we only have Tights and I have always thought the American word for tights was Pantyhose (much sexyer name and I love it) and though your word for leggings was tights and you pop all three at me lol.
So now after a little research and a very puzzled look on my face I learnt something new you call pantyhose with a denier over 40 Tights
So I voted Pantyhose now I no the difference I didn’t spend countless house doing IPL not to show them off in ultra sexy sheer nylon heehee.
That said tights too have there place in my wardrobe also leggings both can be sexy in there own way and love them all dearly, wait hang on yes leggings were on the same page there lol
- October 22, 2020 at 5:33 pm #397601Debbie LynnParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
- October 22, 2020 at 4:02 am #397403
- October 22, 2020 at 3:52 am #397402Suzette YorkParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 83Has thanked: 1020 timesBeen thanked: 413 times
- October 22, 2020 at 3:44 am #397399Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 821 times
designer panty hoes for sure. i like the feel and the patterns. and thing black and sexy looking. they make your legs look great. i dont like nude or white ones. all the ones i have are black with a pattern design on them. i usually only wear them in the winter to keep my legs warm. amazing how something so thin can keep you warm. bare legs are usually my first choice. my toes are always painted and i dont think panty hoes should be woren with sandals. i like my toes to show.
- October 22, 2020 at 2:15 am #397395Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 351Has thanked: 3800 timesBeen thanked: 1360 times
- October 22, 2020 at 1:57 am #397394Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 2009 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
First choice pantyhose wear that for a good part of the year ,in winter black tights keep the legs warm and as some of the other girls I love stockings and suspender belts very sexy ,the first female clothing I bought was a suspender belt ,panties and pair of stockings loved them ever since . Michelle xx
- October 21, 2020 at 9:29 pm #397359Vanessa ?ParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
Leggings are amazing, and were probably at least partially responsible for me finally being able to make that first real attempt at dressing up (my roommate/ex-girlfriend let me wear some of hers a number of times even back before I started crossdressing, and I loved them even then — so much so that back before we were living together she let me borrow one pair for me to wear when she wasn’t around haha.)
I also enjoy pantyhose, but they’re trickier to put on or take off, and the fact that they cover the feet too makes them trickier for me to wear since my only Vanessa-appropriate shoes so far are sandal-ish and have a strap that needs to go between the toes to work. They do look and feel really nice on shaved legs, though.
I haven’t worn tights so far.
(Where would stockings fit in on this poll? I recently got a pair of cheap fishnet thigh-high stockings and love them!)
- October 21, 2020 at 9:29 pm #397358
- October 21, 2020 at 8:53 pm #397353Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 302Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
I love all 3 but voted for tights. Support tights keep my legs healthy. They were prescribed years ago to treat a circulation problem I got from a bad car wreck.
Fave brands: Solidea for tights, Wolford and Falke for pantyhose, Torrid and Fabletics for leggings.
The Solidea tights I buy are sheer and look just like pantyhose. They have a bit of shine, are super comfortable, fit great, and feel fabulous.
- October 21, 2020 at 9:49 pm #397368
- October 21, 2020 at 6:22 pm #397296Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 233Has thanked: 548 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
- October 21, 2020 at 3:21 pm #397215Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 469Has thanked: 2945 timesBeen thanked: 1731 times
- October 21, 2020 at 3:11 pm #397206
- October 21, 2020 at 2:33 pm #397196Susan SueParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 27 times
- October 21, 2020 at 2:19 pm #397192DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1657 times
To me, pantyhose and tights fit essentially that same. I’m speaking of heavier denier opaque tights, not the wooly fuzzy ones. I live in the SoCal desert so it is rare for me to wear pantyhose or tights, but leggings on occasion in the winter…
- October 21, 2020 at 2:08 pm #397188Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 351Has thanked: 3800 timesBeen thanked: 1360 times
- October 21, 2020 at 2:07 pm #397186Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2998 times
I’m a leggings girl, especially in the colder weather, but for sexy I agree with Paula, can you really beat sheer stockings and a lacy suspender belt???
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Grace Scarlett.
- October 21, 2020 at 1:37 pm #397156Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 653Has thanked: 1200 timesBeen thanked: 2313 times
I too like all three to different degrees, and a lot of my choice has to do with the weather. Since I primarily work the graveyard shift and am both inside and outside during the night, sometimes here in the Texas panhandle, the wind chill (always wind here) can turn you the prettiest shades of blue sometimes.
I like tights the best with leggings a close second, pantyhose bringing up the rear, so to speak, lol. But tights and leggings bring it up even better. They all take a seat behind stockings and garter belt ensembles, though.
- October 21, 2020 at 1:35 pm #397155Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 1443 timesBeen thanked: 1229 times
- October 21, 2020 at 1:27 pm #397153Robin GirlyParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 115Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 331 times
- October 21, 2020 at 1:27 pm #397152KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
I like wearing them all, but I personally just feel more sexier when I wear pantyhose out of the three. It probably has more to do with the pantyhose that I have being more sheer then the others, and with hairless legs, I like the slight transparency to the look.
Of course, during the times I haven’t had time to get rid of my leg hair, I much prefer the other two.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.