Which Do You Prefer?

Preference on fit... Pantyhose, Tights or Leggings... You may choose more than one.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Pantyhose
  • Tights
  • Leggings
  • This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 38

Well i was all out to vote on this and thought, what the hell is the difference between pantyhose and Tights. Being from the UK we only have Tights and I have always thought the American word for tights was Pantyhose (much sexyer name and I love it) and though your word for leggings was tights and you pop all three at me lol.

So now after a little research and a very puzzled look on my face I learnt something new you call pantyhose with a denier over 40 Tights

So I voted Pantyhose now I no the difference I didn’t spend countless house doing IPL not to show them off in ultra sexy sheer nylon heehee.

That said tights too have there place in my wardrobe also leggings both can be sexy in there own way and love them all dearly, wait hang on yes leggings were on the same page there lol

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Debbie Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Replies: 11

Oh Suzette! Thigh highs are soooo sexy! For me it’s how terribly sensual the lace top squeezes my upper thigh. Kisses, Debbie Lynn

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1405

I love pantyhose. Wear them all the time. Started when I was 4.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Suzette York
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 83

i answered pantyhose but i actually love best of all thigh high stockings.  i just feel sexier and they are more comfortable for me.

hugs,

suzette

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 163

designer panty hoes for sure. i like the feel and the patterns. and thing black and sexy looking. they make your legs look great. i dont like nude or white ones. all the ones i have are black with a pattern design on them. i usually only wear them in the winter to keep my legs warm. amazing how something so thin can keep you warm. bare legs are usually my first choice. my toes are always painted and i dont think panty hoes should be woren with sandals. i like my toes to show.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 351

Emily…

Thank you for the ‘Brand’ advice… I was curious as to what brands were most liked… 😘

Gen… 💋

Like Emily I buy from Wolford, Genevieve, absolutely recommend their products. 

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 99

First choice pantyhose wear that for a good part of the year ,in winter black tights keep the legs warm and as some of the other girls I love stockings and suspender belts very sexy ,the first female clothing  I bought was a suspender belt ,panties and pair of stockings loved them ever since .  Michelle  xx

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Vanessa ?
      Participant
      Registered On: September 26, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 33

Leggings are amazing, and were probably at least partially responsible for me finally being able to make that first real attempt at dressing up (my roommate/ex-girlfriend let me wear some of hers a number of times even back before I started crossdressing, and I loved them even then — so much so that back before we were living together she let me borrow one pair for me to wear when she wasn’t around haha.)

I also enjoy pantyhose, but they’re trickier to put on or take off, and the fact that they cover the feet too makes them trickier for me to wear since my only Vanessa-appropriate shoes so far are sandal-ish and have a strap that needs to go between the toes to work.  They do look and feel really nice on shaved legs, though.

I haven’t worn tights so far.

(Where would stockings fit in on this poll? I recently got a pair of cheap fishnet thigh-high stockings and love them!)

Paula1
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2015
      Replies: 504

love wearing tights they just hold everthing in

Emily Alt
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 302

I love all 3 but voted for tights. Support tights keep my legs healthy. They were prescribed years ago to treat a circulation problem I got from a bad car wreck.

Fave brands: Solidea for tights, Wolford and Falke for pantyhose, Torrid and Fabletics for leggings.

The Solidea tights I buy are sheer and look just like pantyhose. They have a bit of shine, are super comfortable, fit great, and feel fabulous.

Genevïéve
        Participant
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 243

Emily…

Thank you for the ‘Brand’ advice… I was curious as to what brands were most liked… 😘

Gen… 💋

Sandy Jayson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 233

A year ago I would have said Pantyhose or tights, but almost a year ago I discovered leggings.  Now I love the look and feel of all 3.

Sandy

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 469

Thigh High Pantyhose, (stay ups preferably or with a Garter Belt) #1 by a wide margin, leggings and tights tied for 2nd place.

Leslie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 79

I LOVE them all, but maybe pantyhose the best.

Susan Sue
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2018
      Replies: 4

I just love the look and feel of nude pantyhose, but living in Wisconsin tight are great during the colder months.

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 676

To me, pantyhose and tights fit essentially that same. I’m speaking of heavier denier opaque tights, not the wooly fuzzy ones. I live in the SoCal desert so it is rare for me to wear pantyhose or tights, but leggings on occasion in the winter…

Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Replies: 351

Well all really, but nothing beats silk stockings or holdups, but in the UK winter thick opaque tights definitely.

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 583

Hi Gen

I’m a leggings girl, especially in the colder weather, but for sexy I agree with Paula, can you really beat sheer stockings and a lacy  suspender belt???

grace 💋

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 653

I too like all three to different degrees, and a lot of my choice has to do with the weather.  Since I primarily work the graveyard shift and am both inside and outside during the night, sometimes here in the Texas panhandle, the wind chill (always wind here) can turn you the prettiest shades of blue sometimes.

I like tights the best with leggings a close second, pantyhose bringing up the rear, so to speak, lol.  But  tights and leggings bring it up even better.  They all take a seat behind stockings and garter belt ensembles, though.

PaulaF

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 360

I also love all three but feel sexier in pantyhose or nylons with a garter belt. Especially designer hose or fishnets.

Robin Girly
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 115

I like them all.Probably leggings the best.I find leggings to be very comfortable and sexy.I like wearing them around the house.

KHeart
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 78

I like wearing them all, but I personally just feel more sexier when I wear pantyhose out of the three. It probably has more to do with the pantyhose that I have being more sheer then the others, and with hairless legs, I like the slight transparency to the look.

Of course, during the times I haven’t had time to get rid of my leg hair, I much prefer the other two.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.