- This topic has 23 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- October 21, 2020 at 12:51 pm #397146GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
What do you prefer in regards to ‘fit’?
Pantyhoes, tights or leggings?
Choose more than one, but I’m curious as to what is your favorite, and which fit the best…
Thanks for your opinions!
- January 17, 2021 at 3:02 am #434323
- October 22, 2020 at 6:24 pm #397610AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
Well i was all out to vote on this and thought, what the hell is the difference between pantyhose and Tights. Being from the UK we only have Tights and I have always thought the American word for tights was Pantyhose (much sexyer name and I love it) and though your word for leggings was tights and you pop all three at me lol.
So now after a little research and a very puzzled look on my face I learnt something new you call pantyhose with a denier over 40 Tights
So I voted Pantyhose now I no the difference I didn’t spend countless house doing IPL not to show them off in ultra sexy sheer nylon heehee.
That said tights too have there place in my wardrobe also leggings both can be sexy in there own way and love them all dearly, wait hang on yes leggings were on the same page there lol
- October 22, 2020 at 5:33 pm #397601Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 59Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
- October 22, 2020 at 4:02 am #397403
- October 22, 2020 at 3:52 am #397402Suzette YorkRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 86Has thanked: 1089 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
- October 22, 2020 at 3:44 am #397399AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 29Replies: 244Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
designer panty hoes for sure. i like the feel and the patterns. and thing black and sexy looking. they make your legs look great. i dont like nude or white ones. all the ones i have are black with a pattern design on them. i usually only wear them in the winter to keep my legs warm. amazing how something so thin can keep you warm. bare legs are usually my first choice. my toes are always painted and i dont think panty hoes should be woren with sandals. i like my toes to show.
- October 22, 2020 at 2:15 am #397395Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 1401Has thanked: 8602 timesBeen thanked: 5513 times
- October 22, 2020 at 1:57 am #397394Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 4156 timesBeen thanked: 506 times
First choice pantyhose wear that for a good part of the year ,in winter black tights keep the legs warm and as some of the other girls I love stockings and suspender belts very sexy ,the first female clothing I bought was a suspender belt ,panties and pair of stockings loved them ever since . Michelle xx
- October 21, 2020 at 9:29 pm #397359Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 50Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
Leggings are amazing, and were probably at least partially responsible for me finally being able to make that first real attempt at dressing up (my roommate/ex-girlfriend let me wear some of hers a number of times even back before I started crossdressing, and I loved them even then — so much so that back before we were living together she let me borrow one pair for me to wear when she wasn’t around haha.)
I also enjoy pantyhose, but they’re trickier to put on or take off, and the fact that they cover the feet too makes them trickier for me to wear since my only Vanessa-appropriate shoes so far are sandal-ish and have a strap that needs to go between the toes to work. They do look and feel really nice on shaved legs, though.
I haven’t worn tights so far.
(Where would stockings fit in on this poll? I recently got a pair of cheap fishnet thigh-high stockings and love them!)
- October 21, 2020 at 9:29 pm #397358
- October 21, 2020 at 8:53 pm #397353Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 534Has thanked: 436 timesBeen thanked: 2466 times
I love all 3 but voted for tights. Support tights keep my legs healthy. They were prescribed years ago to treat a circulation problem I got from a bad car wreck.
Fave brands: Solidea for tights, Wolford and Falke for pantyhose, Torrid and Fabletics for leggings.
The Solidea tights I buy are sheer and look just like pantyhose. They have a bit of shine, are super comfortable, fit great, and feel fabulous.
- October 21, 2020 at 9:49 pm #397368
- October 21, 2020 at 6:22 pm #397296Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 480Has thanked: 976 timesBeen thanked: 2178 times
- October 21, 2020 at 3:21 pm #397215Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 803Has thanked: 4991 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
- October 21, 2020 at 3:11 pm #397206
- October 21, 2020 at 2:33 pm #397196Susan SueDuchessRegistered On: June 1, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 38 times
- October 21, 2020 at 2:19 pm #397192DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 779Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2097 times
To me, pantyhose and tights fit essentially that same. I’m speaking of heavier denier opaque tights, not the wooly fuzzy ones. I live in the SoCal desert so it is rare for me to wear pantyhose or tights, but leggings on occasion in the winter…
- October 21, 2020 at 2:08 pm #397188Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 1401Has thanked: 8602 timesBeen thanked: 5513 times
- October 21, 2020 at 2:07 pm #397186AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
- October 21, 2020 at 1:37 pm #397156Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1083Has thanked: 14655 timesBeen thanked: 4287 times
I too like all three to different degrees, and a lot of my choice has to do with the weather. Since I primarily work the graveyard shift and am both inside and outside during the night, sometimes here in the Texas panhandle, the wind chill (always wind here) can turn you the prettiest shades of blue sometimes.
I like tights the best with leggings a close second, pantyhose bringing up the rear, so to speak, lol. But tights and leggings bring it up even better. They all take a seat behind stockings and garter belt ensembles, though.
- October 21, 2020 at 1:35 pm #397155Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 602Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 2384 times
- October 21, 2020 at 1:27 pm #397153Robin GirlyLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 138Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
- October 21, 2020 at 1:27 pm #397152KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 116Has thanked: 320 timesBeen thanked: 643 times
I like wearing them all, but I personally just feel more sexier when I wear pantyhose out of the three. It probably has more to do with the pantyhose that I have being more sheer then the others, and with hairless legs, I like the slight transparency to the look.
Of course, during the times I haven’t had time to get rid of my leg hair, I much prefer the other two.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.