- June 13, 2020 at 1:52 am #354181AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Hi girls! Fun question, if you could be any female celebrity – looks, personality, fashion sense (everything!) – which would you choose? ☺️ For me it’s Eva Mendes or Nicole Kidman!
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 16, 2020 at 8:18 am #374701Jessica —ParticipantRegistered On: July 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Great question, so many to choose from, but top 3 would be
- Natalie Portman
- Milana Vayntrub
- Scarlett Johansson
- August 16, 2020 at 5:53 am #374661Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1367Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 3219 times
For me, my inspiration and role model for dressing was and still is Daisy Duke. I saw her and just had to look like and be her as much as possible.
- August 16, 2020 at 5:30 am #374658Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 605Has thanked: 3786 timesBeen thanked: 2208 times
I just adore Natalie Portman I would consider giving up my male jewels if i could look like her . Luv Stephanie
- August 16, 2020 at 1:01 am #374629
- July 26, 2020 at 6:43 pm #367724
- July 26, 2020 at 5:48 pm #367712Vanessa HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 67Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
demi lovato or selena gomez for sure 🙂
- July 26, 2020 at 5:44 pm #367711
- July 26, 2020 at 5:26 pm #367707AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 145Has thanked: 426 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
Hi ladies, what a fun question! I’m from the UK so my choices are Fiona Bruce, Joanna Lumley and Felicity Kendal. 😻😻😻
- July 26, 2020 at 2:39 pm #367679Juliet BlisstonParticipantRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
hmm I would say either wwe female superstar Asuka or Natalie Portman.
- July 26, 2020 at 2:24 pm #367668
- July 26, 2020 at 2:15 pm #367665Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 361Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 430 times
- July 26, 2020 at 1:42 pm #367653Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 33Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 230 times
Yes a fun question. Makes me think that if I could be anyone celebrity it would have to be Jennifer Aniston. Not only because of her beauty and style but also because of the men who she has had. Wouldnt mind a few of them to work on me. LOL
- July 16, 2020 at 4:13 pm #364788
- June 27, 2020 at 11:59 pm #358539KateFaceNYCParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 27Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Oh this is funnn
- Kate Moss (bc duh she’s Kate moss)
- Kate Middleton
- Kate Winslet
here are just the “Kate’s” lol
- June 27, 2020 at 11:55 pm #358538KateFaceNYCParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 27Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Oh that’s a good one
- June 27, 2020 at 10:35 pm #358533
- June 27, 2020 at 7:46 am #358342
- June 27, 2020 at 1:37 am #358277AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
Hmm, well I would have to say Penny Brown(aka Penny Underbust). She just always seemed to have something I can’t put into words. Plus she’s always doing events and whatnot as different characters, having fun doing it too.
- June 26, 2020 at 4:03 pm #358181Scarlet ScheapherParticipantRegistered On: June 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- June 25, 2020 at 7:42 pm #358033Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 171Has thanked: 394 timesBeen thanked: 431 times
- June 25, 2020 at 6:29 pm #358024Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 90Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 374 times
- June 25, 2020 at 5:26 pm #358017AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
Kate Middleton (modern) Audrey Hepburn (nostalgic) Lilly James (youthful)
- June 25, 2020 at 4:50 pm #358012EvelynParticipantRegistered On: June 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- June 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm #358009
- June 25, 2020 at 7:28 am #357913Millicent TeasedaleParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 10Replies: 168Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
- June 22, 2020 at 1:23 pm #357213Jill StevensParticipantRegistered On: February 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- June 20, 2020 at 11:06 am #356574
- June 19, 2020 at 4:34 pm #356394Roberta DennyParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 133Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
Without a doubt Kate Middleton,The Duchess Of Cambridge just adore her outfits,shoes,handbags hats and her nude pantyhose and her lovely hair.If a good fairy visited me with a magic wand I would ask her to turn me into Kate. When I was in my twenties I wanted to be Brooke Shields.
- June 19, 2020 at 10:51 am #356321BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1445Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3353 times
- June 19, 2020 at 9:16 am #356308
- June 18, 2020 at 8:58 pm #356179Krista WritemeParticipantRegistered On: August 22, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
- June 18, 2020 at 2:31 pm #356105EricaParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 8Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- June 18, 2020 at 1:49 pm #356090AoifeParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 59Replies: 298Has thanked: 740 timesBeen thanked: 980 times
Christina Ricci too! Definitely my first celebrity crush, she represented not only the exact kind of girl I would want to meet, but to be. I guess she was the blueprint for my ideal vision of femininity at a more relatable age. If I fantasised about being with a girl it was her, if I fantasised about being a girl it was DEFINITELY her. I find her as beautiful today as I did as a kid, and though she was officially too young at the time (though not for me when I first saw it) she showed just as much beauty at a different weight in ‘Buffalo 66’ and nothing’s better than that.
- June 18, 2020 at 1:47 pm #356089Janice FaddenParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 97Has thanked: 765 timesBeen thanked: 328 times
- June 18, 2020 at 4:50 am #355947AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 165Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 532 times
The other day in a bit of lockdown boredom I was browsing through all the pictures I have on my computer and I found some old wallpaper pictures of Eva Green.
Officially, I’ve watched Casino Royale tons of times because its a really good Bond film. Unofficially, she has a lot to do with the number of times I’ve watched Casino Royale. Such a unique beauty.
Being single, I probably spend more time thinking about celebrity women than I should be able to get away with heh. So if this topic stays active I’ll probably come back with a different answer… especially since I know those aren’t the only pictures in here lol
- June 18, 2020 at 12:01 am #355916
- June 17, 2020 at 11:08 pm #355913
- June 17, 2020 at 8:20 pm #355886Lacey FaradaeParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Kate Mara , or Kate Beckinsale from Underworld I would totally love to be a gorgeous ass kicking vampire. Its her in that black latex bodysuit which start to appreciate and ultimately be jealous of the curves women have lol
- June 17, 2020 at 7:57 pm #355881
- June 17, 2020 at 7:57 pm #355880Mikayla WelshParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 51Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
This is a tough one for me… so many beautiful woman with awesome style… after reading thru and thinking it over…
Exquisite creatures with awesome style and both seem to have a good head on their shoulders
- June 17, 2020 at 6:14 am #355711DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 59Replies: 280Has thanked: 892 timesBeen thanked: 1465 times
This is probably a rather boring answer, but my quest is to find me. I know there is a female side of me that I have been hiding all my life, she deserves to come out and be her and I enjoy letting her out and getting to know her. I feel it would be disrespectful to her/me to try and model my femme side on somebody else.
Now, perhaps as I allow this side of me to develop I will find that I am inspired by some celebrities more than others.
- June 16, 2020 at 9:01 pm #355628
- June 16, 2020 at 3:10 pm #355507Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 1084Has thanked: 15165 timesBeen thanked: 2626 times
In a similar post I have replied I would love to look like a 25ish year old Katherine Hepburn. That would be my ideal for body type and looks. I hadn’t considered personality or assuming their identity and such. With those considerations I am going with Heidi Klum. I watch project runway and making the cut and I follow her on Instagram. She’s crazy fun, full of energy, beautiful, sexy, wealthy and has her own clothing brand and line of intimates.
- June 16, 2020 at 11:19 am #355455AoifeParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2018Topics: 59Replies: 298Has thanked: 740 timesBeen thanked: 980 times
Polly Jean Harvey. She can do it all in terms of style and no one else looks like her – so extreme. So different from what I am as a man I would love to be that, and some of her sexy outfits took me to great fantasies in every direction most of my life.
- June 16, 2020 at 10:50 am #355451LES TOLETParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
THINKING ABOUT THAT I’D HAVE TO BE SOME ONE FROM THE SEVENTIES. SHE WAS IN THE DUKES OF HAZARD. IT WOULD BE CATHERINE BACH BACK THEN SHE WAS JUST HOW I IMAGINED MYSELF REALLY HOT WITH A GORGEOUS PAIR OF LEGS. I’D LIKE TO THINK THAT SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD FOR HER AGE AS OTHERS FROM THE PROGRAM STILL WELL FIT AS THEY SAY THO I’M NOT GAY NO WAY.
- June 16, 2020 at 8:55 am #355409
- June 16, 2020 at 8:28 am #355402
- June 16, 2020 at 5:14 am #355342Linda Rose NygaardParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 100Has thanked: 445 timesBeen thanked: 569 times
Sophie Ellis Bextor for me. She is a very sexy little British singer who has an awesome chassis in spite of having a few kids. I have put links to a few of her videos on my desktop, my favorite video being one of her singing “Get over you…” at the Troxy Club in London.
- June 16, 2020 at 3:57 am #355320Chelly KrossParticipantRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 110Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
Ok, so maybe not a celebrity, but a little more realistic, I would like to be one of the many weather girls I see on TV. Even two of the ones in my area . They wear dresses and heels every day. Bare legs in the summer, which is OK with thier legs, but they wear pantyhose and tights in the cooler months.
- June 16, 2020 at 3:38 am #355318
- June 16, 2020 at 3:33 am #355316Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 439Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1308 times
Easy one for me.
I live in Tucson so this lady is not known outside of southern Arizona. She is the co-anchor on the evening news on KOLD. Her name is Brooke Wagner.
Wow! Dark shoulder length hair, perfect lips, perfect makeup. As a man I find her incredibly attractive; as a woman that is, if not who I want to be, what I want to look like.
- June 16, 2020 at 12:39 am #355299
- June 15, 2020 at 6:31 pm #355252Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 69Replies: 657Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1958 times
Carole King, Judith Durham (ex Seekers) and last but not least. Linda Rondsadt.
a/. cos they are all wonderful singers and b/. in Carole K’s case a great songwriter as well. Lastly, Linda cos I’d love to have dressed like her in all those lovely 30’s and 40’s fashions when she did her “torch songs” albums with Nelson Riddle back in the 80’s and 90’s
Plus of course, complete with the “requisite” , lingerie of the day. OB girdles and stockings, lacy slips etc etc. And the hairstyles as well….
Sum it all up with CK’s song.. “you make me feel like a natural women”
- June 15, 2020 at 12:23 pm #355127
- June 15, 2020 at 12:20 pm #355121
- June 15, 2020 at 9:32 am #355069
- June 15, 2020 at 9:03 am #355063Amanda WannabeParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
- June 15, 2020 at 7:51 am #355046Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 242Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 820 times
Top choice : Taylor Swift. She wears the cutest and sexiest outfits, and most are form fitting. Even without makeup, she still exudes beauty. Really good singing voice, top notch hair style, and makes a connection with her fans. Attended her Reputation concert in Seattle, and her opening speech felt like she was reaching out to each individual fan.
- June 15, 2020 at 11:01 am #355091
- June 13, 2020 at 6:04 pm #354489Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 77Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 231 times
- June 13, 2020 at 5:55 pm #354486Jasmine AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 51Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
- June 13, 2020 at 5:25 pm #354471DeDee DemoreParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- June 13, 2020 at 5:05 pm #354461
- June 13, 2020 at 4:59 pm #354458
- June 13, 2020 at 4:47 pm #354455AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 94Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 284 times
hi girls, well i am not going to mention her name because she is a sport journalist of my country and i know nobody here knows her, but she is so feminine, confident, professional and have a fashion style that i like a lot, hugs felicity
- June 13, 2020 at 2:25 pm #354409Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 506Has thanked: 4798 timesBeen thanked: 2623 times
- June 13, 2020 at 2:16 pm #354408NIGELLA KARENParticipantRegistered On: May 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
An interesting question,
I would say Nigella Lawson who I feel is an absolutely stunning and inspirational woman with an impressive career as journalist then building into it her skills as a chef. I remember seeing her on tv several years ago and within me I felt I wanted to dress like her and wear her clothes and emulate her. These feelings I’d never had before but they became stronger and here I am today sharing this with you.
Possibly add Madonna in there too…
- June 13, 2020 at 1:48 pm #354397Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 831Has thanked: 2440 timesBeen thanked: 2032 times
- June 13, 2020 at 11:25 am #354334
- June 13, 2020 at 11:23 am #354332
- June 13, 2020 at 8:13 am #354274
- June 13, 2020 at 6:02 am #354220Casey Amber TwitchingsMemberRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 299Has thanked: 281 timesBeen thanked: 1096 times
Over the years I’ve learned that my first reaction at times like this is my honest one, so for me it’s Melissa McCarthy. No matter what I’ve seen her in (and admittedly that’s a minor part of what she’s done) I can tell that she’s loving every minute of it. I noticed Sookie the very first time I saw her. That’s impressive.
She’s very pretty. I really like her fashion sense, and the clothes in her clothing line are great (if a little too expensive there Melissa 😉 ).
- June 13, 2020 at 5:31 am #354215Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1367Has thanked: 959 timesBeen thanked: 3219 times
- June 13, 2020 at 4:26 am #354201Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1455Has thanked: 6266 timesBeen thanked: 3386 times
It was interesting going through the choices for this and some of the (warped) mental imagery was fun.
I settled on Jennifer Aniston. Her skin, body, voice and personilty seem to be alright and she has some hot friends (pun intended). Her style wether glam or casual is good and I think I’d enjoy her bank account too. If she’s not already into sexual diversity, she would be and even solo time wouldn’t be terrible.
On the down side, I’d be continuously up on assault charges due to the paparazzi media attention. The apparent difficulty with keeping a personal relationship, by reason of choice or flaw does bother me a bit. If you don’t mind I’d like to use a VR App to try this one on for a bit first.
- June 13, 2020 at 3:36 am #354194AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 35Replies: 473Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1379 times
For me it would be definitely a young woman that is talented beautiful so feminine and seems like a very nice person so if I could go back and become that person no doubt it would be Ariana grande he’s so talented and beautiful and feminine and that ponytail just kills me I wish I had one just like it and even though she’s young she loves to wear pantyhose LOL
- June 13, 2020 at 2:11 am #354186
- June 13, 2020 at 2:06 am #354184Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 557Has thanked: 2440 timesBeen thanked: 2648 times
Fun men question Marissa.
Easy answer for me. Since I was a teenager:
Stevie Nick’s! Period. She’s so beautiful. Love that girl, followed her forever. She’s such a romantic, and I love her fashion, so dreamy and sexy. When younger I was torn between the thought taking her to bed or wearing her wardrobe!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.