Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Bruce R
      Lady

Hello, I’m going to be buying a set of forms, or a breast plate from the breast form store in the next few days, so I’m looking for opinions, as it will be a rather expensive purchase.
      I was going to get the gold seal naked breastplate in XL. I’m looking for a very busty form, with a lots of movement and “jiggle” in the breasts. The XL breast plate seems to check these boxes, but reading that they are hot, I’m now considering the platinum seal classic  attachable forms instead.
      However, I’m concerned the platinum seals will not have the same amount of movement and “jiggle” as the breast plate will have.
      Does anyone have any insight to how much “jiggle” and movement the platinum seals in larger sizes have compared to the breast plate?

I just recently purchased a pair of breastforms from TBFS, and trust me, the best thing for you to do is reach out to them.  They are incredibly helpful and very respectful.

I too browsed their website, and picked one pair that I thought would look good (transform classic premier 1).  Well, they got back to me stating it was out of stock.  So I picked another one (gold seal classic 2), but then she asked if I was aware of the concavitiy of the breastforms.  If you have huge pecs, then a deeper concavity will be better.  If you are more flat chested, then a flat back would be better.  They have a size chart for each breastform they sell, and you pick the corresponding cup size you want.

So after going back and forth a little bit, she got me to measure my overbust and underbust measurements.  Low and behold, what I thought would be a good 2nd choice turned out wasn’t.  Plus, I found out my bra band size too.

I did receive the forms very recently, but felt really sick so I didn’t even have the energy to try them on.  But this morning I took it out of the box, and they look fantastic.  TBFS recommended to me gold seal classic 1 (flat back).   I didn’t want anything too big, so she recommended to be in the middle of the road, which is a B cup.  I attached my fake nipples and put one breastform into my pocketed bra, and it looks and feels great.  It actually looks well proportioned and exactly what I was looking for.

Like you, I wanted more proportioned breastforms, not the budget ones from aliexpress.  So this would be a huge purchase and I didn’t want to flush money down the toilet.  I am very pleased that TBFS did help me to pick out proper breastforms, now I have to see if I can afford to buy proper fitting pocketed bras as my existing ones are too small.  Plus, they even referred called me by my femme name, changed the name on the shipping label to my femme name, which is an added bonus.

Sophie P
      Lady
      Anonymous

If money is no problem suggest looking over at BFS they running a sale tonight only believe

You can find less expensive forms or breast plates on eBay.

I only have breast forms but I would think a full breast plate would be quite hot and uncomfortable after a while.  Also if the skin tone isn’t right, it’s not going to look good.

Just my thoughts

Good luck in your purchase. I do remember how excited I was when I got my breast forms.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?