Viewing 60 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Gals,

Which one do you favor or dislike and why?

1. Nylons with a garter belt.

2. Pantyhose.

My favorite is nylons with a garter belt since I first learnt how to put them on while watching my Mom put hers on.  I just love the sexy feeling that comes over me.   They really make my leg look gorgeous.1

I like them both but when I wear a short skit I wear pantiehose

Leonara
      Ambassador

I was “hooked” on nylons with mom’s girdles and garters. Now I prefer the silky feeling of pantyhose….

Thigh High Stay ups in the summer and because it is cold here I like tights in the winter.

Anonymous

Stay ups are my choice although a short skirt needs pantyhose really.

Why Anonymous,  what’s wrong with showing the boys the top of your nylons.  Don’t you love to turn them on?  It’s a girl thing you know.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

A few months ago I saw a girl in a short skirt wearing thigh highs. I thought that was an incredibly sexy look. Super short skirt, super sexy legs and super sexy stockings with the garters showing was such a super feminine look.

One of the great things bout being a crossdresser is I’m going to get some thigh high stockings and wear them with a short dress.

Panty hose mostly. Only wear garter/hose on special occasions.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Lady Veronica, I agree suspenders are for those special occasions that can lead to a good time.

Nylons and garter belt are so feminine.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have to go with pantyhose. I began wearing stockings and pantyhose at 4. I didn’t have a garter belt and holding up my stockings required holding them up by hand, using tape or rubber bands.

Pantyhose didn’t have that problem. Once I figured out how to put them on without destroying them I began wearing pantyhose most of the time.

Why Patty,  didn’t you know that’s why they user to use make garters for.  If you would have looked in your Dads stock drawer you might have found  two that he got from weddings.  LOL Just having a little fun honey.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

It wasn’t until a few years later I learned about garters. Some girls showed me. I would have liked to have had some but I do love pantyhose.

I prefer garters and nylons when dressed, although I suppose if I was going put pantyhose miggt get the nod, depending on the outing.

Anonymous

Nylons with garter belt all the way! So sexy!

I like to wear saree. I need to wear bra,panty and inner skirt in order to wear saree

I’d have to say pantyhose mostly because they cover everything and I like the help of control tops. Haven’t tried garters yet though

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi all,

Have worn pantyhose in the past, but find that no matter how much I try to make them stay up, they just wont.

So it’s stockings and suspender belt for me, (we dont call them garters “down here”). Besides, along with donning a bra with breast forms attached, what could be more feminine that rolling up your stockings and attaching them to a lovely lacy, (at least six straps) “Sussie”.

Caty

Definitely suspenders and lace top nylons for me. They are just the sexiest things ever!

Anonymous

I love wearing both. Depends on my mood!!!

Zara
      Lady

I like to wear both xx

Nylons and garters.  Always.

I wear pantyhose most days, but when feel like being extra sexy I go withe the garter or just thigh highs

Tanya
      Lady

Nylons and garter belt are my favorite, but they always end up sliding down and need adjustment.

Pantyhose for me, though I do enjoy wearing stockings and garter belts at times; and of course thigh highs in summer when it gets warmer!

Paula M
      Lady

Stockings and a garter belt have always been my favourite, and they are what started me dressing in feminine clothing. More hassle to put on, but for me definitely worth it 🙂

I would love to own a garter and hose but I have do not yet.  I tend to like thigh highs with the elastic band at the top but not a lot of colors in those so I use pantyhose most of the time.  My wife has the opinion which I think is wrong that garter and hose are to risque.  I personally think they are more practical and sexy.

amy
      Lady

I wear pantyhose everyday, but enjoy wearing garter belt and stockings on special occasions. Also bought an open bottom girdle which is very nice.

Anonymous
      Lady

For me it really depends on the weather. I like my stockings and garter belt and thigh highs but when mother nature decides to show her b**chy side and get cold pantyhose or tights are the way to go. I usually wear a dress or skirt so cold wind blowing up from the nether region can take my breath away. With slacks its not so much of a problem but sometimes the garters show through, not sure if thats good or bad. 😬.

Cheers

C

Anonymous

I love love garters and hose.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first nylons were garter stockings. Unfortunately keeping them up was always a problem. When I got my first pantyhose, that problem was solved. I immediately preferred pantyhose.

When I began buying my own pantyhose, I often saw some wonderful looking garter stockings but didn’t buy them because of the keeping them up problem. I was just into nylons and really loved pantyhose.

At 18, I finally evolved into a full fledged crossdresser. I voraciously acquired and collected closets full of dresses, skirts, shoes, bras, panties, wigs and short shorts. I always wore pantyhose. I was trying to emulate and look like Daisy Duke my role model and inspiration. At that time I hadn’t thought of wearing garter stockings.

Recently I purchased a few garter belts. Then I went looking for garter stockings. I wasn’t able to find any in stores. I love pantyhose. I always wear them. I’m never bare legged when Patty, but I really want to experience garter stockings with a garter belt.  It’s the only thing I haven’t experienced and worn since becoming a CD.

Anonymous

I like both but I wear hold up stockings rather than suspenders and stockings. I love the lace tops.

Anonymous

I always wear stockings with a suspender belt. I have tried tights but really found them uncomfortable. My first experience was with panties, stockings and a suspender belt and I just adored how the ensemble looked and felt. Never got that feeling with tights.

Stockings and suspenders (or hold-ups) every time for me, although I do wear tights with a short skirt. Jenna honey, I doubt I’d have the nerve to flash my stocking tops under a mini skirt, LOVE the idea as I do….(unless on ‘special’ occasions of course, giggle). And yes Caty I agree, 6 straps is a minimum, more is even better.

Anonymous

Lace-topped, self-holding thigh-highs are my favorite…as others have said, it’s much easier when using the ladies room (and I always sit….)

Anonymous

I’ve worn both stockings and pantyhose.  I much prefer stockings and a garter belt.  They are definitely the sexiest type of hosiery.

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

Where I live (the US South) wearing any hose this time of is pretty much miserable.  Most of us skip it.

When fall comes along, though, I’ll fine stockings from places like Secrets in Lace to go along with my preferred retro-fashion look of wiggle dresses, fishtail or mermaid dresses/skirts.  If I am wearing a tank mini (a little black dress) to go out at night, it’s probably going to be sheer to waist pantyhose.

Sometimes in the winter, I wear thigh high athletic socks just because they are warmer.

I prefer stockings and a garter belt, I just adore the sensual feeling they provide. Also I love the way my legs look in them.

I love them all,in the winter I wear 120 dinner tights to keep warm in the summer I love to wear suspenders and lace top nylons or stay ups, depends on what I am dressing in

Hi jenna,

great topic.

my top choice is stockings and garter belt, I feel so sexy in them.

I do like panty hose but not as sexy to me.

Patty

Stockings and garter belts for me every time. Goes back to my wearing Mom’s clothes I think. They can be a nuisance at times but the feel and sexiness outweighs that by so much.
      As Caty says the minimum is 6 suspenders as I have just bought a belt with 10 and it is so sexy and gives so much more security. From a suggestion from CDH I purchased an OB girdle with 10 straps and that is different again, so nice and firm.
      My type of stocking is any that are out there. Stay-ups are a good go to if the temperature is rising.
      Sorry all you pantyhose girls but they leave me cold.
      Davina

Anonymous

I love and have tons of garters, yet I’ve tons of legging and nylons as well.  Summertime you’ll likely find me in thigh-highs but NO garter (unless it’s a shoot calling for them).  I just use a body adhesive to keep the stocking ‘tops’ adhered (and no, they have NEVER ‘slipped’).  Get some matching ‘presentable’ panties (made to be revealed), and a micro-mini and you’ll get ALL the attention!  Wive’s will be cuffing out their husbands left & right!  🙂

Garter belt and hose diffently

Amy Myers
      Baroness

For me, I like both, and wear both, but for feel and sexiness, stockings and garters are tops Like other posters have said, part of it has to be how I remember what my Mom, and other grown up women in the family wore. Though I think think its’ fuelled by more than just prepubescent memories, somehow, though I can’t explain it. I use stay ups as well, but usually with garters, for safety, as I find that they slip. I like the tip another girl said about using adhesive to keep them in place.

Amy

When I started buying lingerie essentials, I had to have garter belts and lace topped thigh high stockings. I currently have 6 garter belts and 7 pairs of LTTHS. My LTTHS are black, white, red, and nude.

However, most of the time when I dress for my CD/TG support group meetings I wear Leg Avenue sheer black suspender hose. They look like pantyhose but without the pelvic panel.

Anonymous

Jenna for me I have to say pantyhose I love the way that panty of the Pantyhose feels on my panties every step and when I sit down it still gives me a fem feeling I can’t believe 👠👠👠

Anonymous

Jenna for me I have to say pantyhose I love the way that panty of the Pantyhose feels on my panties every step and when I sit down it still gives me a fem feeling I can’t believe 👠👠👠

Definately nylons and garter. The feel is exquisite and the look is well….sooo glamorous.

6 of one…

I have both. Stocking are easier to put on, but the clasps to the garters can be a bit tricky to fasten. Pantyhose are more difficult to put on, but there are no clasps to deal with. Visually the effect is the same while wearing as you can find essentially the same colors and denier in either one.

Leah
      Baroness

Garter-belt and Lace top stockings

C: none of the above!

Anonymous

I like them both but would prefer pantyhose.

Jennifer

Hi Jenna,

Actually both.

Yes, I’m very aware that GGs don’t wear hosiery anymore. Very sad.

If you are going to do a lot of walking then pantyhose. if one is going on a date stockings with a garter belt. I’ve been wearing thigh highs and they are fine, but I don’t know about walking around a lot.

Getting back to dating, and other things, I would want to be as feminine as possible. For bedroom activities I would ABSOLUTELY wear a garter belt, even with thigh highs. Of course, my heels would stay on.

Jessica

Oh Jessica!  Lets hope that your heels would end up in the air , pointing to the ceiling!

garter belt and hose. not a fan of pantyhose, I have lost some of the flexibility so they are difficult to get on, and don’t get me started about potty issues! Dance tights are better.

Actually, I seldom wear any except for formal occasions.

Anonymous

I agree nylon with garter super sexy💋

Most definitely a garter belt and stockings for me. To me there is nothing sexier than the feeling I get knowing I have a garter belt on under my clothing.

Anonymous

I wear both, but there is nothing that makes me feel more sexier than stockings and suspenders..xx

Anonymous

Definitely pantyhose.  I’ve tried stockings and a garter belt but they just didn’t fit right, stockings too short and garter belt too high up.  When I put on the pantyhose it was a rush of relief.  I liked the support of the panty and the comfort around my legs, and when my legs are shaved I don’t have to keep pulling them up.  I think I could find the right sizes for stockings and a belt but since I tried them first and had problems, well you know, first impressions….

Hello Rene,

I hope you will give wearing a garter belt and stockings another try. Once, you find the correct size and look for yourself, I really think you will enjoy them as well. In my opinion, there is nothing like the look and the feeling I have when wearing such a feminine and intimate article of women’s clothing.

Emily

I love pantyhose for the tight fit around the tummy for everyday wear. We all have garters and I love showing mine off in a short skirt when clubbing at certain places. I have worn my short daisy duke cutoffs with the straps showing to a party once and had tons of compliments

Anonymous

I loooooooooove pantyhose. I also love stockings and garters, but not as much as I looooooooove pantyhose. In my profile I explain the origin.

Anonymous

Nylons with a garter belt every time for me, they are so feminine to wear and always makes me feel so sexy x it has to be a matching set though bra, panties and garter belt x

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

Panty hose are still my favorite it is a rush as I pull them up plus they hold my tummy it

I am of the old school – – I love a garter belt and stockings, along with a bra.  There is nothing in my pantie drawer that is more feminine.

I prefer stockings and an old fashioned girdle over pantyhose.  But on a chilly day I’ll wear tights.

Alice

Unless I am wearing shorts/cutoffs, if I wear nylons, it is garter belts, especially with dresses and skirts, but also with slacks if the legs fit loose, so the clips aren’t so obvious.  I do go barelegged a lot too during the day for errands and such, but for date nights or just going out dancing or for dinner, garter and stockings just complete the outfit.

PaulaF

Charissa
      Lady

Overall, I like stockings with a garter belt, but both will work.

Nylons and a Garter Belt of course; Most feminine.

Thigh Highs are my second choice, but maybe pantyhose when its cold outside.

Viewing 60 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?