This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CDH JS 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tina England
    Participant
    Registered On: August 4, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 18

Hello,

Just wondering which Toilet / restroom do you go into when you are feminine.

I only been dressed in the car, Not sure if I will every be brave enough to go outside yet. But have no idea about if I did then I need the toilet what to do. Might just head for the toilet designed for people with a disability as they are gender neutral.

I do not even know if it would be an offence if a male when into a ladies toilet in the UK

Anyone any ideas – experiences ? What’s it like in different countries.

• Author
    Replies
     CDH JS 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 3, 2016
    Topics: 86
    Replies: 572

In Australia, law enforcement authorities (Gay and Lesbian Liaison Officers – GLLOs) have advised that we should use the public facilities that match our gender presentation.

Their advice was that, should there be a problem, either state that such was the advice of the police or ask that the police be called.

The important thing is to be safe.

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 443

well her Niagara falls N.Y. area  if you are dressed as a female i would use the female bath room if i had to go bad, this way i would not break no law for i am a female,  and would not break any law that i know of and get attention

Martha Lou 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 11, 2016
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 90

When dressed as a woman, I use the ladies room.

I am a very passable transgender woman. Even went to the makeup counter and no body said a thing.

When out as a lady, I use the ladies room, sit and then come out and fix my makeup.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tina England 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 4, 2017
    Replies: 18

At this stage I am only brave enough to be a rather bland female in a car, so the idea of going outside then going into a shop, cafe etc , then walking across to the ladies toilet. Finally going in the ladies is just too terrifying at this time.

Isabelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 29, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

I really agree, if you are out en femme, there is no big deal. You just do what any girl or lady would do and go to the ladies restroom. No fuss made and you will attract no attention ….. I just have to remember when I am not en femme to chose the right door !!

Bianca Everdene 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Not sure on the exact rule of the law, but if presenting as female I agree with Patty that the ladies is the correct choice. I had to go in a shopping centre once, tried to look casual, no eye contact, in and out, phew, a relief in more ways than one ! Did not even consider the possibility I may be breaking the law.

Terrisa Washbourne 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 29, 2017
    Replies: 112

<p style=”text-align: left;”>In Canada if you present as a woman you are allowed to use the woman’s. Though in drab form I’ve used the woman’s declaring I’m a woman; first time I’ve ever seen a line up for the men’s room but they were single use bathrooms. Lol.</p>

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 175

If you are presenting as female, just go into a ladies room, go into a stall do your thing and leave. Don’t make a big deal about it.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account