• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I apologize if this topic has been posted before.

Related but unrelated, I went to a church this morning that was an affirming church. It was my first visit so I only underdressed. They have a gender neutral washroom, which I didn’t use so it wasn’t an issue.

In a week and a half, I am going all in with dressing and makeup to go out for supper with the girls from the CD social club. I would be totally surprised if I passed 100% as a female even going all out with dressing and makeup. If I need to use the washroom, which one do I use?

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I would ask the girls from the group as to which one they use. The venue may be one they have been to before and not have an issue with using the washroom that befits your appearance. 

Anonymous
        Lady

The restaurant is one that they frequent prior to our social club gathering. You are absolutely right. They would know the right one to use.

Anonymous
      Lady

Presenting as a woman then use the womens restroom whether you think you pass or not. A CD in a dress or skirt going into the mens restroom is asking for trouble.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

The answer is very simple. You use the facilities as you are presenting yourself as. Just go in take care of business, wash youyr hands and don’t linger unnessasarily. If someone want to talk be pleasent and smile.
      . .Cassie

Anonymous
      Lady

If I’m dressed as Sandy then I use the ladies restroom. I do the same when driving and have to stop at a rest stop. Some do have family restrooms but I usually just go in the ladies, do my business, wash my hands and leave. I would never use the men’s if I’m dressed in my girly clothes. I believe that would be just asking for trouble.

Sandy

Hi Tina as these other ladies have said as presenting as a lady use correct restroom as a lady would and make sure your toes are pointed the right direction away from potty ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
        Lady

LOL

Anonymous

If you are presenting as female, use the womens restroom, even if you are not 100% passable.

If presenting as a man in womens clothes use the mens restroom. (No wig, forms, makeup etc.)

Anonymous
        Lady

There will be forms, wig and makeup that night.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?