- February 22, 2021 at 11:55 am #452181Shannon MarxParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
Just curious Girls how often can you enjoy this site fully EnFemme. My Wish would be 100 percent of the time,but unfortunately i fall way down to the 25 percent of time. Every time I am on I wish I was fully dressed full glamour makeup and all quirks that go with it. Is there more wishers(like myself)or sitting pretty girls out there let me know Kisses
- This topic was modified 6 days ago by Gabriela Inamor.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 24, 2021 at 1:41 pm #453246
- February 24, 2021 at 9:24 am #453125Jennifer WalkerDuchessRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 112Has thanked: 519 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
I answered 25%, but it is almost zero now. I went through a period of always being EnFemme when I visited CDH and it felt much more natural for Jennifer to be Jennifer when she logs in, but I like to be here for more time than I can stay dressed.
- February 24, 2021 at 6:27 am #453024Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 253Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
I definitely hit 0% and that is a actual 0.
If I dress I am going out to do something in public and have no desire to do anything online. Overall I am not much into social media. Great sites like this I love but only visit to reply to messages or when I have a few moments of free time.
- February 24, 2021 at 7:40 am #453079Shannon MarxDuchessRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
I am glad you get a lot of opportunities to go out dressed, I have a few but not a great deal, so when dressed at home I don’t mind searching this site 💋
- February 25, 2021 at 6:17 am #453598Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 253Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
I totally understand as each persons journey and opportunities vary greatly.
The great common denominator is us being on a great site like this and regardless of how are dressed physically at that moment our mindset is that of our femininity.
- February 24, 2021 at 5:48 am #453011Angela CrosseLadyRegistered On: December 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Sometimes a look at CDH before going out for the day or lunch time. When prefer to be Angela while viewing but have to take the opportunity when it arises. Even a short time to view latest pics keeps me going xxx
- February 24, 2021 at 7:42 am #453080
- February 24, 2021 at 5:28 am #453002Katey DoeLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 514Has thanked: 1270 timesBeen thanked: 1492 times
- February 24, 2021 at 7:43 am #453081
- February 23, 2021 at 10:51 am #452641Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
I indicated 75% as I am 100% on CDH in my mind but, because of the pandemic, I am unable to “dress for the occasion.” When I respond to something in the Forum or one of my sisters reaches out to me, I am all in. Not exactly a split personality, but close.
- February 23, 2021 at 12:10 pm #452674
- February 23, 2021 at 10:43 am #452634HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 264Has thanked: 903 timesBeen thanked: 888 times
My mold is different from most CDers, I don’t try to pass or be femme. I wear ladies clothing sure, and wear 24/7. I just do it all man and manly like manor.
I dress openly like this for many many years now. Over 2 decades as a matter a fact. Most of my life I wore a beard and never a drop of make-up except painted nails.
So I don’t know how to answer your poll and did not answer.
I am just a androgynous crossdresser, a mix of both genders.
- February 23, 2021 at 12:11 pm #452675
- February 23, 2021 at 9:17 am #452594rhondagurlLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
- February 23, 2021 at 10:04 am #452613
- February 23, 2021 at 7:31 am #452542Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 524Has thanked: 2234 timesBeen thanked: 2037 times
- February 23, 2021 at 6:10 am #452495Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 40Has thanked: 453 timesBeen thanked: 242 times
- February 23, 2021 at 6:22 am #452502
- February 23, 2021 at 4:43 am #452456Rowena GoldLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 1388 timesBeen thanked: 252 times
At this time of year I am usually wearing a sundress and sandals with all of my nails painted and lipstick. I still don’t have the hang of makeup so it is just me being myself in something comfortable and pretty that makes me feel nice. So I probably do not meet the 100% standard but this is close enough for me to be happy.
- February 23, 2021 at 4:47 am #452458
- February 23, 2021 at 4:27 am #452448Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1541 times
Well Shannon… hmmm…
I answered 75% en femme. If fact, the rest of the time is en nué… nude, as we would say! It’s either at night, in bed… or having coffee in the morning of a 30C day… nude, of course!
Will,I get banned I wonder? Hugs Polly
- February 23, 2021 at 4:30 am #452450DuchessRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
- February 24, 2021 at 2:42 pm #453272Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 871Has thanked: 2791 timesBeen thanked: 4194 times
It’s nice to know there are some fellow/sister naturists on here!
If it was 30 degrees here, I would be nude too – very sensible, and a great way to top up the vitamin B12 and fight off the Covid nasty (true, not another urban myth!).
- February 23, 2021 at 8:18 am #452571Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 244Has thanked: 846 timesBeen thanked: 1162 times
- February 24, 2021 at 3:27 pm #453297
- February 23, 2021 at 4:33 am #452451
- February 23, 2021 at 3:50 am #452417DianeBaronessRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 21Replies: 218Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
- February 23, 2021 at 4:24 am #452447DuchessRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
- February 23, 2021 at 5:28 am #452477DianeBaronessRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 21Replies: 218Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
I have visited CDH while fully dressed (only twice I think) and you are right – I felt so much better to be here as a woman. I had to answer 0% because I visit CDH a lot and it is the closest response I could choose. I will do it again one day!
- February 23, 2021 at 3:30 am #452414Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4122 times
- February 23, 2021 at 3:35 am #452415DuchessRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
- February 23, 2021 at 3:55 am #452421Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4122 times
I realize there is limitations to my dressing. There is times when pantyhose, heels and short dress is just not practical. There is also some social situations where going as Patty might not go well. But except for those times, I really enjoy being Patty.
- February 23, 2021 at 2:47 am #452402Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 325Has thanked: 1810 timesBeen thanked: 1140 times
I put 75% because I have hand tremors and my hands shake too much to apply makeup & nail polish but dressing in clothing I do completely including lipstick and perfume.
- This reply was modified 5 days ago by Kathleen 60454.
- February 23, 2021 at 2:44 am #452401Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 580Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 1878 times
- February 23, 2021 at 2:48 am #452403
- February 23, 2021 at 1:21 am #452386Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 244Has thanked: 846 timesBeen thanked: 1162 times
I am only on here when I am at home, and I dress every day, so I put 100%…though I do not wear full make up all the time…especially when relaxing in a baby doll or a fluffy onesie in the evenings….but always perfume and lippy!!!
- February 23, 2021 at 1:58 am #452394
- February 23, 2021 at 1:16 am #452385Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 896Has thanked: 8918 timesBeen thanked: 3481 times
It’s 100% for me. My drab time is work time, but I am always underdressed there. At home, it may be the minimum of bra, panties, cami and fuzzy socks with my favorite lipstick, or I may be in jeans and nice blouse or when the mood strikes, skirt or dress, nice shoes, jewelry and makeup. The days I work determine what I will wear. Most days are just normal, escorting visitors in the hospital and checking the doors and such, which has me relaxed enough to be a bit dressier. The nights when I am in the ER dealing with drunks or drug abusers, upstairs in the Alzheimer’s unit helping the nurses deal with an aggressive patient, those days are when it’s just my undies and a cami to drop the stress to a manageable level.
- February 23, 2021 at 2:01 am #452395
- February 22, 2021 at 8:06 pm #452320Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 426Has thanked: 775 timesBeen thanked: 1098 times
Well, I chose 75%, but actually it’s closer to 90%. For the most part, I am in “full femme” (except for makeup and nails) whenever I’m logged into CDH, and I’m in that wonderful state right now.
I am an ultra-closeted CD, and never step foot outside en femme, but Camryn lives from about 5:00pm thru the night, and thru breakfast until about 9:00am. Then, unfortunately, a scrawny, unlovely old dude takes over for drab duty throughout the daylight hours. And he’s rarely active on CDH during that time. I tell him to keep his butt out of CDH, but he knows my password and sometimes he’s just downright hardheaded.
- February 22, 2021 at 10:07 pm #452339
- February 22, 2021 at 5:41 pm #452310Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1820Has thanked: 3358 timesBeen thanked: 6223 times
It depends on your definition; I’m rarely with forms and makeup unless I’m going out. But always with my real hair, earrings, panties, bra and tights, and my tops, bottoms and shoes are all ladies’ wear—sometimes obvious, sometimes not so much. I only think of myself as being Dressed, when I’m publicly presenting as Bettlou (in which case, I’m not on CDH).
- February 22, 2021 at 1:34 pm #452209Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 179Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
- February 22, 2021 at 2:00 pm #452221
- February 22, 2021 at 1:27 pm #452208MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 546Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 1147 times
As I rarely present as a woman, there is no appropriate choice for me. I’m not saying that I am not wearing womenswear. It is that I am generally presenting as a man regardless what I may be wearing. However, on the note of wearing womenswear while on CDH that would be almost always. My daily wardrobe is typically mostly womenswear. About the only time that I am wearing an outfit that is majority menswear is professional dress dress work.
- February 22, 2021 at 12:41 pm #452197T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 319Has thanked: 3116 timesBeen thanked: 1294 times
Well…I put 100% …but we all know I meant in Spirit….many times I am dressed/ or under dressed. I still lead a ” male” life, as many millions of us. At 75 ( October) I have more dressing freedom as ever in my life.
I will live out my remainder of my days as I am now…mentally, 95% feminine thought.
Love to all…Dr. T.J.
- February 22, 2021 at 12:44 pm #452199
- February 22, 2021 at 12:33 pm #452195LadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 871Has thanked: 2791 timesBeen thanked: 4194 times
Underdressed only, normally. Today I am wearing my snuggest Levi’s, which feel very daring – but I had such a lovely bath last night, I wanted to preserve as much femme feeling as possible.
So the jeans are in addition to an Atmosphere stretch top, with half length sleeves, under a drab jumper.
I selected 25%, because no makeup, wig, forms, shoes – and no femme top on full display… yet!
I will find a women’s jumper that looks like a guys, but is of that unmistakably soft material, with a little subtle shaping that reminds you of its femininity.
Stealth mode is fun!
I said “normally”, but I am fondly remembering my last visit to Brighton, last November, when I sat in a fabulous vegetarian restaurant, eating a delicious meal, watching the world go by in a really lovely skirt and top combo, knee boots, and my favourite self-makeup look to date.
I was browsing CDH, and even wrote up a post at the time, and described the experience in more depth.
Those moments are so precious!
- February 22, 2021 at 8:34 pm #452329Denise DouglasDuchessRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 317 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
- February 22, 2021 at 12:43 pm #452198DuchessRegistered On: July 24, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 42Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.