Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

For some reason I have always noticed people’s teeth. I’m envious of many of the beauties here on CDH whose photos I have seen. I have tried different types of whitening toothpaste with no great results. Same for whitening strips. Has anyone had experience with laser whitening? What all is involved with that?

Smiles,
      Catherine

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

My teeth are stained as well. I had pretty good luck with a product from a vender called Love My TReeth.   love your teeth™ Whitening Kit: Clinically-Tested Whitening – Love Your Teeth Store 

Definetly did a better job of whitening than anything else I’ve tried. I’m afraid coffee and red wine are my downfall. I used this about 4 months ago and just ordered another round.

OK, small detour off topic here, but I just looked at your photos and profile and I have to say you are gorgeous! Even in a swimsuit – wow! But I do see that you don’t seem to smile in your photos. You’d be even more beautiful- go on – try it and post a new one 🙂

Catherine

Angela Booth
      Hostess

White teeth? Mine are like stars -They come out at night….Well it is Christmas cracker joke time…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?