- I am a straight male crossdresser
- I am a bisexual crossdresser
- I am a gay crossdresser
- I am not sexually active
- I am not interested in a sex change
- I am curious about a sex change
- I am planning on having a sex change
- I have already had the operation
- October 16, 2019 at 2:12 pm #236015
- November 10, 2019 at 4:14 pm #247073Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 270Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 381 times
I am a straight M2F crossdresser and love women. I do have some womanly feelings which perhaps, fits in the gender fluid category. After all, many of us have a mix of emotions and feelings.
- October 21, 2019 at 6:54 pm #238157Jillian WalkerParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
I am a straight male, as in I’ve never had sex with a man. However, to be honest, lately I have begun to wonder.
My wife lost interest in sex a few years ago due to a physical issue. So I don’t know if my changing sexuality (if in fact it is changing) is a result of a lack of sexual activity or my Jillian side having more influence.
I have always been envious of women’s bodies and wished that I looked like them. I have slowly come to believe that if I were younger person in today’s climate I would have already transitioned.
- October 21, 2019 at 6:15 pm #238146
- October 19, 2019 at 11:33 am #237258Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Until the last ten years or so, I been exclusively heterosexual. But for the past several, I find myself desiring intimacy with a few select males, especially those who are also exploring their female side. So although I have never acted on those desires, I do believe I could now be bisexual in the right circumstances. These bisexual notions continue to strengthen each passing year. I often wonder if the transition I am experiencing corrolates with my declining testosterone levels?
Interesting poll, thank you.
- October 20, 2019 at 11:30 am #237658
- October 17, 2019 at 3:28 pm #236508Morgan StaarParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
I’ve only had relationships with guys..an interaction with woman have been disastrous and humiliating..I am in a serious relationship now with an open minded caring gentleman that has no problems with my boy bits ( they are small and unobtrusive) so no plans for any operations, but wouldn’t mind a having a nice set of boobs to help the landscape. Come on Hormones, do your stuff…lol
- October 17, 2019 at 1:36 pm #236449Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 94Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
Gay crossdresser. Boom.
But one of only two?
Uummmmm….i know that stat is highly highly dubious, but, everyone is free to vote as they wish, of course! 🙂
Honestly, the volume of “straight crossdressing” that occurs is something i learned from this group and it just astonishes me.
I had no idea before joining this group…then again, yeah, I think the numbers here are a bit dubious nevertheless. It’s way more gray (or gay) than the lopsided totals thus far.
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Jenny Thigh High.
- October 17, 2019 at 12:20 pm #236432Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
As a bi cross dresser I’ve always had an eye for a beautiful woman and an handsome man, I’ve also been wondering what it would be like to actually have a woman’s body and be seen as a woman, I’m a married man and my wife has no idea I’m a cross-dresser or that I’m bi, when I’m out and about i always eye up the women not in a sexual way but to look at what they are wearing, some women look fabulous in the dresses they wear and I’m not just talking about the younger ones some older women can look sexier than the younger ones, i suppose if things were different when i was a lot younger I might have gone down a different route and plumped for a full sex change xxxxx
- October 17, 2019 at 8:08 am #236364Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 119Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 239 times
I don’t know where ‘we’ fit in the community Jennifer? I don’t even know where I fit ‘within’ the community?
If there is a lable for those who take pleasure in looking and feeling sexy without the hang ups, guilt or unhealthy fantasies I would like to be in that one please 🙂
- October 17, 2019 at 7:12 am #236352Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 64Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Answered as a heterosexual crossdresser but there is a lot of gray area for me depending on the day, mood, state of dress. For surgery if I could get away with breast implants I’d consider it, nothing overtly large but something for additional shape and volume. In probably have some latent gender dysphasia that needs addressing.
- October 17, 2019 at 6:43 am #236348Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 107Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 231 times
- October 17, 2019 at 5:49 am #236338BillieJo55 SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 24Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
I consider myself gender-fluid, comfortable as a man but have about 20% female feelings. Am in a very good marriage with a woman that understands my dressing & haven’y been with a man but as a female I do find some attractive & maybe…..
- October 17, 2019 at 5:31 am #236334Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 410Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 600 times
I only chose “I am curious about a sex change”. As I have aged, I have become less interested in sex with women to the point of becoming sexless. When I am out and about in my vanilla male-drab world, I frequently look at women and think “Would I love to be her” or “Wish I had breasts or curves like her” or “She looks fabulous dressed in….”. Yet, in this same vanilla world, I am not checking out men in a homosexual way as I don’t identify as someone interested in male-on-male relations. But as Anne, I find myself attracted to a good looking man and have enjoyed sex with a couple other CD’s (I viewed them as men dressed in women’s clothing, nothing else). This goes back to other labeling discussions on other threads. As Anne, am I really acting out in a heterosexual way…identifying as a woman and only interested in men as Anne?
I’m not only curious about a sex change but I am convinced I would already proceed in that direction if not for my fear of being ostracized by those close to me in my circle of family and ultimately losing contact with my grandchildren whom I love so dearly. It’s a daily struggle. I give Tiffany Alexis a mountain of credit for moving ahead in her life journey…to accept herself and take steps to become the person/the woman she truly identifies with.
- October 16, 2019 at 8:21 pm #236240Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 314Has thanked: 421 timesBeen thanked: 558 times
I chose “I am a straight male crossdresser” and “I am not sexually active” and “I am not interested in a sex change.”
I echo the 1st, 3rd, and 4th paragraphs of Laura Lovett’s reply. But I have no SO, understanding or otherwise, to contend with. And I certainly never had a memorable childhood experience as she describes!
That said, I support 100% Tiff’s “change of wrappers,” and I hope she keeps everyone at CDH fully informed of her step by step transformation.
- October 16, 2019 at 9:32 pm #236249Tiffany AlexisFounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 137Replies: 939Has thanked: 1318 timesBeen thanked: 1893 times
Not going anywhere, and I’ve never been accused of being quiet, or at the very least subtle, or even “not loud”, so yeah, I’ll keep ya posted…
Also, to clarify, I didn’t see you could put orientation in. Although I’m not sure I fit into the given categories, as not only am I going to be the girl, I fully intend to get the girl too. Cause they’re prettier. I happen to like pretty. I am not attracted to men. So, guess for Tiff, lez is more…
She who dares, wins.
- October 16, 2019 at 8:20 pm #236239Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 42Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
I am a straight male crossdresser. While mostly interested in the clothes, I’m just as comfortable presenting fully as a woman. I am in a monogamous relationship, but my SO hasn’t been interested in many years so I’m not active. The relationship is hanging by a thread which is about to be cut. I have no plans to start another relationship at this time.
- October 16, 2019 at 7:26 pm #236221Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 926Has thanked: 1900 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
- October 16, 2019 at 6:42 pm #236209FounderRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 137Replies: 939Has thanked: 1318 timesBeen thanked: 1893 times
- October 16, 2019 at 3:11 pm #236035Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 930Has thanked: 1409 timesBeen thanked: 1586 times
I love women and all things feminine, but have never wanted to be one, just to dress like and be with as many as possible.
Slight rephrase required… I am happily married and take my vows seriously – I keep myself to my wife, but friends are a different matter entirely.
I’m pretty sure it’s a gender dysphoria thing, as I’m repelled by men and most male things, body hair, football, boxer shorts (never worn them!) – took me a long time to adjust to the taste of beer. Still not keen.
I suppose I’m a very girly kind of man, because there’s no questioning my biological gender – but I’ve never been effeminate.
One happy, happy memory that comes to me is the time I was in a school operatic performance at a local theatre. I arrived late, and my singing teacher collared me on the way in, reprimanded me, and said that the boys were right down the corridor, the girls changing area was nearer, so I would have to go in there.
She practically dragged me, but I couldn’t believe my luck!
It was a sizeable room – there were a great deal more girls interested in singing than boys, and I found myself surrounded by girls who wanted to talk to me as I changed – and as they changed!
Obviously no-one went further than underwear – but being in a room full of girls, probably 30-40 – and stripping down to my own underwear was delicious!
Even though I was 15, it wasn’t a physically arousing experience, it just felt right. Beautifully right.
And, of course, after the performance, my clothes were still in the girls changing area, so I had to go through it all over again.
This time I was surrounded by some of the older girls, and let’s keep it clean, but they did look amazing in their underwear!
I wished I could wear the same underwear and pretty dresses – and yes, for a few moments, wished I could fill a bra like that too!
I could probably be happy with breasts, but I’m happy without them, so no biggie!
- October 16, 2019 at 2:28 pm #236028K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 391Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 526 times
- October 16, 2019 at 2:22 pm #236023
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.