- I am a straight male crossdresser
- I am a bisexual crossdresser
- I am a gay crossdresser
- I am not sexually active
- I am not interested in a sex change
- I am curious about a sex change
- I am planning on having a sex change
- I have already had the operation
- October 16, 2019 at 2:12 pm #236015Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 153Has thanked: 3450 timesBeen thanked: 909 times
- August 10, 2020 at 4:30 am #372617Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 557Has thanked: 2440 timesBeen thanked: 2647 times
- August 10, 2020 at 3:25 am #372605Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 605Has thanked: 3786 timesBeen thanked: 2208 times
Hi Jennifer I had to really think about this one . This is what i know. I am not attracted to men whether in drab or dressed. In my past i have enjoyed flirting with men who were attracted to me when i was fully dressed. When i was single I dated both CDs and Trans when fully dressed and sometimes when i was lazy a cute pair of jeans and top. Lets not forget my favorite gender cis females. I absolutely love the female gender dressed. not dressed. in drab. almost dressed Since this question is about sexual attraction not gender identity. Not sure what box to check. Luv Stephanie
- August 10, 2020 at 1:57 am #372581Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 506Has thanked: 4796 timesBeen thanked: 2623 times
- August 9, 2020 at 11:57 pm #372558Carly KeeneParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
I said gay but I don’t think of myself as gay I think like a woman that loves her men. I’ve thought about how nice it would be to change my sex and boobs and a vagina. Kissing my boyfriend 💋 while he’s making love to me 💞💋
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 25, 2019 at 10:36 pm #261484DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 603Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1409 times
I identify as transgender and non-binary. I am not planning to have confirmation surgery (aka, gender affirmation surgery) as I have very little, if any, dysphoria. What I know is that I am an amalgam of male and female personas and energies. I am not completely either one, therefore non-binary fits…
- December 13, 2019 at 3:26 am #258136Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
I ticked straight crossdresser but tend not to use that term as the clothes I wear may at times be designed for women but they are my clothes, not (a) woman’s clothes!
Whilst biologically, I am male, I am also normally a submissive and identify my gender as A-sexual (which if you think about it, is the polar opposite of bi-sexual)
At times I do think about and feel that having a female body would better match my gender expressions, particularly given my predisposition to being submissive. Whilst identifying as a heterosexual, whilst in femme mode (which is most of the time) I would like to make love with a man though – as I have said previously on here – if it did happen, I’m not sure I would like it. That depends where my head was at the particular time.
Reading this back, it does seem like I’m kinda mixed up.
C’est la Vie.
Take care girls.
- December 12, 2019 at 10:10 am #257852Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35444 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
- November 10, 2019 at 4:14 pm #247073Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1926Has thanked: 597 timesBeen thanked: 3443 times
I am a straight M2F crossdresser and love women. I do have some womanly feelings which perhaps, fits in the gender fluid category. After all, many of us have a mix of emotions and feelings.
- October 21, 2019 at 6:54 pm #238157Jillian WalkerParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 93Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 242 times
I am a straight male, as in I’ve never had sex with a man. However, to be honest, lately I have begun to wonder.
My wife lost interest in sex a few years ago due to a physical issue. So I don’t know if my changing sexuality (if in fact it is changing) is a result of a lack of sexual activity or my Jillian side having more influence.
I have always been envious of women’s bodies and wished that I looked like them. I have slowly come to believe that if I were younger person in today’s climate I would have already transitioned.
- October 21, 2019 at 6:15 pm #238146Paula1ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2015Topics: 7Replies: 489Has thanked: 505 timesBeen thanked: 1002 times
- October 19, 2019 at 11:33 am #237258Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 92Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
Until the last ten years or so, I been exclusively heterosexual. But for the past several, I find myself desiring intimacy with a few select males, especially those who are also exploring their female side. So although I have never acted on those desires, I do believe I could now be bisexual in the right circumstances. These bisexual notions continue to strengthen each passing year. I often wonder if the transition I am experiencing corrolates with my declining testosterone levels?
Interesting poll, thank you.
- October 17, 2019 at 3:28 pm #236508AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
I’ve only had relationships with guys..an interaction with woman have been disastrous and humiliating..I am in a serious relationship now with an open minded caring gentleman that has no problems with my boy bits ( they are small and unobtrusive) so no plans for any operations, but wouldn’t mind a having a nice set of boobs to help the landscape. Come on Hormones, do your stuff…lol
- October 17, 2019 at 1:36 pm #236449Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 209Has thanked: 906 timesBeen thanked: 924 times
Gay crossdresser. Boom.
But one of only two?
Uummmmm….i know that stat is highly highly dubious, but, everyone is free to vote as they wish, of course! 🙂
Honestly, the volume of “straight crossdressing” that occurs is something i learned from this group and it just astonishes me.
I had no idea before joining this group…then again, yeah, I think the numbers here are a bit dubious nevertheless. It’s way more gray (or gay) than the lopsided totals thus far.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jenny Thigh High.
- October 17, 2019 at 12:20 pm #236432Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 624 times
As a bi cross dresser I’ve always had an eye for a beautiful woman and an handsome man, I’ve also been wondering what it would be like to actually have a woman’s body and be seen as a woman, I’m a married man and my wife has no idea I’m a cross-dresser or that I’m bi, when I’m out and about i always eye up the women not in a sexual way but to look at what they are wearing, some women look fabulous in the dresses they wear and I’m not just talking about the younger ones some older women can look sexier than the younger ones, i suppose if things were different when i was a lot younger I might have gone down a different route and plumped for a full sex change xxxxx
- October 17, 2019 at 8:08 am #236364Sally DrinkwaterParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 217Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 723 times
I don’t know where ‘we’ fit in the community Jennifer? I don’t even know where I fit ‘within’ the community?
If there is a lable for those who take pleasure in looking and feeling sexy without the hang ups, guilt or unhealthy fantasies I would like to be in that one please 🙂
- October 17, 2019 at 12:27 pm #236433Gigi MathewsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 304Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 742 times
I completely agree with you Sally. I would like to add that I feel special and very much at home when I login at CDH. It’s a felling like ” I get it”.
- October 17, 2019 at 7:12 am #236352Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
Answered as a heterosexual crossdresser but there is a lot of gray area for me depending on the day, mood, state of dress. For surgery if I could get away with breast implants I’d consider it, nothing overtly large but something for additional shape and volume. In probably have some latent gender dysphasia that needs addressing.
- October 17, 2019 at 6:43 am #236348Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 335Has thanked: 516 timesBeen thanked: 1130 times
I’m bisexual and consider myself a lesbian when I’m with my wife, which really turns me on. I would love to have a sex change and look like the person I am, but can’t due to health issues, my heart couldn’t take it.
- October 17, 2019 at 5:49 am #236338BillieJo55 SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 31Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I consider myself gender-fluid, comfortable as a man but have about 20% female feelings. Am in a very good marriage with a woman that understands my dressing & haven’y been with a man but as a female I do find some attractive & maybe…..
- October 17, 2019 at 5:31 am #236334Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 906 times
I only chose “I am curious about a sex change”. As I have aged, I have become less interested in sex with women to the point of becoming sexless. When I am out and about in my vanilla male-drab world, I frequently look at women and think “Would I love to be her” or “Wish I had breasts or curves like her” or “She looks fabulous dressed in….”. Yet, in this same vanilla world, I am not checking out men in a homosexual way as I don’t identify as someone interested in male-on-male relations. But as Anne, I find myself attracted to a good looking man and have enjoyed sex with a couple other CD’s (I viewed them as men dressed in women’s clothing, nothing else). This goes back to other labeling discussions on other threads. As Anne, am I really acting out in a heterosexual way…identifying as a woman and only interested in men as Anne?
I’m not only curious about a sex change but I am convinced I would already proceed in that direction if not for my fear of being ostracized by those close to me in my circle of family and ultimately losing contact with my grandchildren whom I love so dearly. It’s a daily struggle. I give Tiffany Alexis a mountain of credit for moving ahead in her life journey…to accept herself and take steps to become the person/the woman she truly identifies with.
- October 16, 2019 at 8:21 pm #236240Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 397Has thanked: 679 timesBeen thanked: 972 times
I chose “I am a straight male crossdresser” and “I am not sexually active” and “I am not interested in a sex change.”
I echo the 1st, 3rd, and 4th paragraphs of Laura Lovett’s reply. But I have no SO, understanding or otherwise, to contend with. And I certainly never had a memorable childhood experience as she describes!
That said, I support 100% Tiff’s “change of wrappers,” and I hope she keeps everyone at CDH fully informed of her step by step transformation.
- October 16, 2019 at 8:20 pm #236239Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 318Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
I am a straight male crossdresser. While mostly interested in the clothes, I’m just as comfortable presenting fully as a woman. I am in a monogamous relationship, but my SO hasn’t been interested in many years so I’m not active. The relationship is hanging by a thread which is about to be cut. I have no plans to start another relationship at this time.
- October 16, 2019 at 7:26 pm #236221Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1455Has thanked: 6266 timesBeen thanked: 3386 times
- October 16, 2019 at 3:11 pm #236035AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1819 times
I love women and all things feminine, but have never wanted to be one, just to dress like and be with as many as possible.
Slight rephrase required… I am happily married and take my vows seriously – I keep myself to my wife, but friends are a different matter entirely.
I’m pretty sure it’s a gender dysphoria thing, as I’m repelled by men and most male things, body hair, football, boxer shorts (never worn them!) – took me a long time to adjust to the taste of beer. Still not keen.
I suppose I’m a very girly kind of man, because there’s no questioning my biological gender – but I’ve never been effeminate.
One happy, happy memory that comes to me is the time I was in a school operatic performance at a local theatre. I arrived late, and my singing teacher collared me on the way in, reprimanded me, and said that the boys were right down the corridor, the girls changing area was nearer, so I would have to go in there.
She practically dragged me, but I couldn’t believe my luck!
It was a sizeable room – there were a great deal more girls interested in singing than boys, and I found myself surrounded by girls who wanted to talk to me as I changed – and as they changed!
Obviously no-one went further than underwear – but being in a room full of girls, probably 30-40 – and stripping down to my own underwear was delicious!
Even though I was 15, it wasn’t a physically arousing experience, it just felt right. Beautifully right.
And, of course, after the performance, my clothes were still in the girls changing area, so I had to go through it all over again.
This time I was surrounded by some of the older girls, and let’s keep it clean, but they did look amazing in their underwear!
I wished I could wear the same underwear and pretty dresses – and yes, for a few moments, wished I could fill a bra like that too!
I could probably be happy with breasts, but I’m happy without them, so no biggie!
- October 16, 2019 at 2:28 pm #236028K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 618Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
- October 16, 2019 at 2:22 pm #236023Danielle SilverfeatherParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 55Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.