Tagged: ,

Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been to to several events lately and I’m curious as to where we fall as a community.

I am bisexual and bigender. I am comfortable as a man or as a woman

K Swim
      Lady

Straight male who only loves one piece swimsuits. Although I use breast forms with them, I have no interest in surgery. And I am still only attracted to natural born ladies.

Anonymous

I love women and all things feminine, but have never wanted to be one, just to dress like and be with as many as possible.

Slight rephrase required… I am happily married and take my vows seriously – I keep myself to my wife, but friends are a different matter entirely.

I’m pretty sure it’s a gender dysphoria thing, as I’m repelled by men and most male things, body hair, football, boxer shorts (never worn them!) – took me a long time to adjust to the taste of beer. Still not keen.

I suppose I’m a very girly kind of man, because there’s no questioning my biological gender – but I’ve never been effeminate.

One happy, happy memory that comes to me is the time I was in a school operatic performance at a local theatre. I arrived late, and my singing teacher collared me on the way in, reprimanded me, and said that the boys were right down the corridor, the girls changing area was nearer, so I would have to go in there.

She practically dragged me, but I couldn’t believe my luck!

It was a sizeable room – there were a great deal more girls interested in singing than boys, and I found myself surrounded by girls who wanted to talk to me as I changed – and as they changed!

Obviously no-one went further than underwear – but being in a room full of girls, probably 30-40 – and stripping down to my own underwear was delicious!

Even though I was 15, it wasn’t a physically arousing experience, it just felt right. Beautifully right.

And, of course, after the performance, my clothes were still in the girls changing area, so I had to go through it all over again.

This time I was surrounded by some of the older girls, and let’s keep it clean, but they did look amazing in their underwear!

I wished I could wear the same underwear and pretty dresses – and yes, for a few moments, wished I could fill a bra like that too!

I could probably be happy with breasts, but I’m happy without them, so no biggie!

Love Laura

I am in a straight loving relationship and am strictly monogamous by nature but now find beauty and attraction to those of any particular associated gender.

I am a straight male crossdresser. While mostly interested in the clothes, I’m just as comfortable presenting fully as a woman. I am in a monogamous relationship, but my SO hasn’t been interested in many years so I’m not active. The relationship is hanging by a thread which is about to be cut. I have no plans to start another relationship at this time.

I chose “I am a straight male crossdresser” and “I am not sexually active” and “I am not interested in a sex change.”

I echo the 1st, 3rd, and 4th paragraphs of Laura Lovett’s reply. But I have no SO, understanding or otherwise, to contend with. And I certainly never had a memorable childhood experience as she describes!

That said, I support 100% Tiff’s “change of wrappers,” and I hope she keeps everyone at CDH fully informed of her step by step transformation.

I only chose “I am curious about a sex change”.   As I have aged, I have become less interested in sex with women to the point of becoming sexless.  When I am out and about in my vanilla male-drab world, I frequently look at women and think “Would I love to be her” or “Wish I had breasts or curves like her” or “She looks fabulous dressed in….”.  Yet, in this same vanilla world, I am not checking out men in a homosexual way as I don’t identify as someone interested in male-on-male relations.  But as Anne, I find myself attracted to a good looking man and have enjoyed sex with a couple other CD’s (I viewed them as men dressed in women’s clothing, nothing else).  This goes back to other labeling discussions on other threads.  As Anne, am I really acting out in a heterosexual way…identifying as a woman and only interested in men as Anne?

I’m not only curious about a sex change but I am convinced I would already proceed in that direction if not for my fear of being ostracized by those close to me in my circle of family and ultimately losing contact with my grandchildren whom I love so dearly.  It’s a daily struggle.  I give Tiffany Alexis a mountain of credit for moving ahead in her life journey…to accept herself and take steps to become the person/the woman she truly identifies with.

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

I consider myself gender-fluid, comfortable as a man but have about 20% female feelings. Am in a very good marriage with a woman that understands my dressing & haven’y been with a man but as a female I do find some attractive & maybe…..

Anonymous

I’m bisexual and consider myself a lesbian when I’m with my wife, which really turns me on. I would love to have a sex change and look like the person I am, but can’t due to health issues, my heart couldn’t take it.

Answered as a heterosexual crossdresser but there is a lot of gray area for me depending on the day, mood, state of dress. For surgery if I could get away with breast implants I’d consider it, nothing overtly large but something for additional shape and volume. In probably have some latent gender dysphasia that needs addressing.

I don’t know where ‘we’ fit in the community Jennifer?  I don’t even know where I fit ‘within’ the community?

If there is a lable for those who take pleasure in looking and feeling sexy without the hang ups, guilt or unhealthy fantasies I would like to be in that one please 🙂

Sally x

I completely agree with you Sally. I would like to add that I feel special and very much at home when I login at CDH. It’s a felling like ” I get it”.

Anonymous

As a bi cross dresser I’ve always had an eye for a beautiful woman and an handsome man, I’ve also been wondering what it would be like to actually have a woman’s body and be seen as a woman, I’m a married man and my wife has no idea I’m a cross-dresser or that I’m bi, when I’m out and about i always eye up the women not in a sexual way but to look at what they are wearing, some women look fabulous in the dresses they wear and I’m not just talking about the younger ones some older women can look sexier than the younger ones, i suppose if things were different when i was a lot younger I might have gone down a different route and plumped for a full sex change xxxxx

Gay crossdresser.  Boom.

But one of only two?

Uummmmm….i know that stat is highly highly dubious, but, everyone is free to vote as they wish, of course! 🙂

Honestly, the volume of “straight crossdressing” that occurs is something i learned from this group and it just astonishes me.

I had no idea before joining this group…then again, yeah, I think the numbers here are a bit dubious nevertheless.  It’s way more gray (or gay) than the lopsided totals thus far.

xoxoxo

Jenny

Anonymous

I’ve only had relationships with guys..an interaction with woman have been disastrous and humiliating..I am in a serious relationship now with an open minded caring gentleman that has no problems with my boy bits ( they are small and unobtrusive) so no plans for any operations, but wouldn’t mind a having a nice set of boobs to help the landscape. Come on Hormones, do your stuff…lol

Mo

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Until the last ten years or so, I been exclusively heterosexual. But for  the past several, I find myself desiring intimacy with a few select males, especially those who are also exploring their female side. So although I have never acted on those desires, I do believe I could now be bisexual in the right circumstances. These bisexual notions continue to strengthen each passing year. I often wonder if the transition I am experiencing corrolates with my declining testosterone levels?

Interesting poll, thank you.

Ellie Hope

I’m a straight male crossdresser with the thoughts of maybe having SRS later in life, still trying to work out my head

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer,

I am a straight male, as in I’ve never had sex with a man. However, to be honest, lately I have begun to wonder.

My wife lost interest in sex a few years ago due to a physical issue. So I don’t know if my changing sexuality (if in fact it is changing) is a result of a lack of sexual activity or my Jillian side having more influence.

I have always been envious of women’s bodies and wished that I looked like them. I have slowly come to believe that if I were younger person in today’s climate I would have already transitioned.

Hi Jennifer,

I am a straight M2F crossdresser and love women.  I do have some womanly feelings which perhaps, fits in the gender fluid category.  After all, many of us have a mix of emotions and feelings.

Alice

I’m a straight married MTF CDer. I have no plans to transition: finances and domestic life prevent it. I’m not sexually active, my wife stopped our love life years ago.

I ticked straight crossdresser but tend not to use that term as the clothes I wear may at times be designed for women but they are my clothes, not (a) woman’s clothes!

Whilst biologically, I am male, I am also normally a submissive and identify my gender as A-sexual (which if you think about it, is the polar opposite of bi-sexual)

At times I do think about and feel that having a female body would better match my gender expressions, particularly given my predisposition to being submissive. Whilst identifying as a heterosexual, whilst in femme mode (which is most of the time) I would like to make love with a man though – as I have said previously on here – if it did happen, I’m not sure I would like it. That depends where my head was at the particular time.

Reading this back, it does seem like I’m kinda mixed up.

C’est la Vie.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I identify as transgender and non-binary. I am not planning to have confirmation surgery (aka, gender affirmation surgery) as I have very little, if any, dysphoria. What I know is that I am an amalgam of male and female personas and energies. I am not completely either one, therefore non-binary fits…

I said gay but I don’t think of myself as gay I think like a woman that loves her men. I’ve thought about how nice it would be to change my sex and boobs and a vagina.  Kissing my boyfriend 💋 while he’s making love to me 💞💋

Anonymous

I didn’t vote. I feel like I am female, but will probably never have a medical sex change.

Kay

Hi Jennifer I had to really think about this one . This is what i know. I am not attracted to men whether in drab or dressed. In my past i have enjoyed flirting with men who were attracted to me when i was fully dressed. When i was single I dated both CDs and Trans when fully dressed and sometimes when i was lazy a cute pair of jeans and top. Lets not forget my favorite gender cis females. I absolutely love the female gender  dressed. not dressed. in drab. almost dressed Since this question is about sexual attraction not gender identity. Not sure what box to check. Luv Stephanie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Couldn’t really find the exact proper response.  Maybe a ‘ straight, bi- curious, gender biased, female-minded, mostly sexually inactive, crossdressing, Gemini ‘.  If I was 20 again, I’d want the sex change.

Stevie

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?