- I am male in female clothes
- I feel I’m both male and female
- I can feel some of what a woman feels
- I leave my old self and change completely
- I am now a woman in woman’s clothes instead of a woman in a man’s clothes
Tagged: Psychology of crossdressing
- September 22, 2021 at 6:56 am #546605Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 59Replies: 226Has thanked: 4791 timesBeen thanked: 1678 times
I’m curious about how dressing affects your inner self. Do you take on your femme personality or are you still yourself?
- September 28, 2021 at 11:19 am #549687Rachael ParrLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 9 times
I become femme. When I get a chance and the house is empty I get dressed and relax. Just changing to my femme side puts me at ease.
It’s not always about putting on sexy clothes. I have some nice comfortable jogging bottoms and tops.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 28, 2021 at 9:53 am #549634Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 744Has thanked: 47278 timesBeen thanked: 1702 times
I voted “I leave my old self and change completely” & “I can feel some of what a woman feels”. I consider myself gender fluid; I have to present as male in my domestic and employment life. If out in “male mode” by myself, I do let my stronger feminine spirit free. When I’m out and about as “Brittney”, I become her completely.
- September 27, 2021 at 9:00 am #549085Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1343Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 1620 times
when i dress up i feel more female then male, i am a male that loves to wear female cloths more then male cloths. i under dress during the winter time, i mostly wear panties and pad and nylons and bra during the summer time. i do not wear shorts i wear pants and shirt for i am always working hard out in county when i am in the county, in the city i wear the same but i wear something to hind my bra and blouse that i wear when i can when weather is cool.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 24, 2021 at 3:00 am #547508Charlene VictoriaLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2016Topics: 25Replies: 195Has thanked: 989 timesBeen thanked: 1042 times
Oh my, so many good answers, which obviously equates to so many individual girls.
I am not precisely sure how to answer though I did answer, “I am now a woman in woman’s clothes instead of a woman in a man’s clothes”.
If this means that since I secretly self identify as a woman and when I am dressed I am in clothes that outwardly identify me as such rather than clothes that identify me as male then this is the correct answer for me. Once dressed and all pretence of my maleness (as much as possible) is visibly gone then I feel free to express myself much as a cis-woman would present and carry herself. If I could present and carry myself this way 24/7 I would, but like many here family responsibilities and our love for those dear people is the parameter that stays such expression.
Gradually I am discovering the satisfaction that comes with learning to live as an intregated person, out of necessity blending both my male and female self into one person. As this person I have found small expressions of my femininity daily make me happy. Full expression is the proverbial, “icing on the cake.”
In this way I have learned to give my family the man they want and need while embracing the woman that I am. As explained in other replies I understand myself to be a woman divinely tasked with male responsibilities.
- September 23, 2021 at 9:08 pm #547442Christina CrossLadyRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
I feel both male and female when dressed as one personality. I used to feel I was just a male CDing but then shifted to looking at myself as Gender Fluid to now looking at myself as “Ambigender.”
Ambigender is defined as: a static bigender identity in which two genders are experienced simultaneously with no fluidity or shifting.
Experienced simultaneously with no shifting. That is how I feel. So I look at myself as a single personality that has both male and female thoughts. I obviously feel more feminine while dressed. But I do have feminine thoughts when not dressed.
- September 23, 2021 at 7:13 pm #547400Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 540Replies: 1853Has thanked: 8483 timesBeen thanked: 7636 times
- September 23, 2021 at 3:54 pm #547325CatherineDuchessRegistered On: January 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 26Has thanked: 833 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
- September 23, 2021 at 3:21 pm #547303LuluDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 2555Has thanked: 5363 timesBeen thanked: 9801 times
- September 23, 2021 at 8:50 am #547120
- September 23, 2021 at 8:19 am #547114JillianWDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 303Has thanked: 918 timesBeen thanked: 1273 times
Nice poll! I feel that I have a pretty strong feminine side to my personality. When I dress, I allow that side of me to step forward.
I’m me, I’m just the feminine me. Does that make any sense to you?
- September 23, 2021 at 7:56 am #547105Barb WireBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 254Has thanked: 988 timesBeen thanked: 1083 times
- September 23, 2021 at 4:27 am #547037Carolyn KayBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 20Replies: 303Has thanked: 1405 timesBeen thanked: 1546 times
I wouldn’t say that I change so much but more I am being true to myself. A total feeing of relaxation comes over me and my thought process seems clearer.
- September 23, 2021 at 2:08 am #547006Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 42Replies: 1414Has thanked: 17140 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
I am both, when I dress, I do become more the woman within, but even as my drab self, my mannerisms certainly are more feminine than they used to be.
I have, like Lisa, become comfortable in who I am, no matter how I dress, but then, I always have my bra and panties on, lol.
I am yin, and yang, combined
- September 23, 2021 at 1:56 am #547005Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 841Has thanked: 1439 timesBeen thanked: 2895 times
- September 22, 2021 at 11:35 pm #546987Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 101Replies: 952Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3539 times
70% male and happy in that skin. But when Caty emerges in all her finery she is a a female. She walks and acts like the mature woman she likes to think she presents as. Chest out, “breasts” firmly encased in her lacy bra. Head up, feeling the lovely silky lingerie and stockingson her “bod”, Heels “clacking ” on the kitchen floor tiles Make up just “so”, smelling her delicate perfume and body powder, primping her hair/wig, jewellery in all he right places and if there has been time, moving her hand delicately so as to not disturb the false stick on nails.
Huge downer. Due to Covid its been 18 month since “all the above” occurred. Barely sufficient underdressing and short sessions with no make up etc.
But when the time comes for her to be “free” rest assured this will occur.
- September 22, 2021 at 9:42 pm #546978
- September 22, 2021 at 12:35 pm #546740Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 447Replies: 255Has thanked: 243 timesBeen thanked: 1252 times
- September 22, 2021 at 11:06 am #546702Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 665Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 2387 times
I find that when I’m dressed as Roz my softer feminine side comes out, i seem to be more relaxed and peaceful,
Maybe I’m more than just a CDressing male , if it wasn’t the fact that I’m married i might consider exploring it farther ,
You never know what the future holds X
Hugs Roz X
- September 22, 2021 at 10:21 am #546682DreamDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
WOW! What a great question. I have over the years come to a balance with who I am. No matter what I am wearing I remain the same. For me it is what I feel as a person. I am kind, open, understanding, loving husband, my wifes defender and supporter, gentle and strong, professional and child like, emotional and caring no matter what I am wearing. I could be dressed in a school girl outfit when you mess with my wife. I will kick your ass.
Do you really change who you are when your dressed. If your an ass in men clothing you are probably an ass in a dress. The great part about being CD/TV is that we feel we can feel that softer side of us with the strong side of us continually because there is no real divide.
When I used to try to separate the fem side from the male side it just caused conflict. When I sat in the office working up quotes I was fighting off the fem side. Sort of like being a smoker and your cigarettes are at home. Now I am joined with my fem side and male side and it is made life so much better. People think of me as a nice guy. Someone that is so relaxed and open and understanding and nice to be with. For them to know what I am wearing isn’t important anymore because I am wearing panties right in front of them.
For decades I fought to separate Dream from Dave. All it did was cause conflict, anxiety, confusion, desperation, untrustworthy, and to do things honestly that I am not very proud of. Look in the mirror dressed and ask yourself am I really someone else. Would you do something that your male self wouldn’t do. Not talking wearing fem clothes. I am talking would you be rude, assault someone, do you treat your friends and family any different. Course you don’t. The fem side is in every part of your personality. That is what makes us so different from those that aren’t cd/tv. Embrace your feeling. Let your personality merge and enjoy WHO YOU ARE.
If you do the first thing you will notice is that the desperation to dress go down because you realize your always dressed. Just like GG’s you dress different for the occasion. GG’s wear jeans, socks, tee shirts and panties as an outfit. so can you. GG’s wear a suit with panties. You can too. 2nd you will like who you are and purging will stop because you will never say those words again. ” I WILL NEVER DRESS AGAIN”. 3RD the guilt we all feel will slowly disappear because guilt come from the dislike we feel about ourselves and our dressing.
You have noticed all the lesbians that cut their hair short and dress like a guy. Ever ask what they are trying to do. I have. Always thought that lesbian was girl loving girls. Why the boy look. I don’t know but I be leave they are fighting against themselves as we do.
In the end who are you. YOU. Love who you are.
- September 22, 2021 at 10:17 am #546678Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 419Has thanked: 693 timesBeen thanked: 1835 times
For the purpose of this poll, I am a male in female clothes. I have had no surgery or hormones. I can add that I also present as a female, live as a female and see myself as the person I am. Others see me in different ways. Those who have known me for many years may see me as transgender. Any one who only knows me as I am today could be confused but on the whole address me as a woman, use my name and some do not show any sign they see me as anything but a woman. And that makes me very happy. It’s where I want to be.
- September 22, 2021 at 9:56 am #546673Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
I’m female in mind at least 70% of the time even when not dressed feminine but when fully dressed I feel and act 100% female. I like my male side too and its useful in ways coming out in daily life when needed. CD’s can have the best of both worlds.
- September 22, 2021 at 9:44 am #546668Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 178Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 1017 times
Found this definition several places on the net: Feminine: adjective; having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, specifically delicacy and prettiness.
I’m generally OK with that definition. It has come to me over the years that, while I have on occasion been able to present a passable female figure, I don’t have the head and face that could pull it off. That said, I’d love to present as female (the whole nine yards) once and a while. But, for now, I’d be ecstatic if I could just wear jeans, tights, tunics, blouses, and heeled footwear. Stilettos are great, but even heeled (3+ inches) sandals, boots, or booties would be satisfying. There’s something about the elevated heel that speaks feminine to me.
- September 22, 2021 at 8:33 am #546643Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 313Has thanked: 462 timesBeen thanked: 1001 times
I feel like “Me” still, it’s just that I’m wearing things that my female side finds more appealing.
I also find that it’s easier to let the “masculine posturing” fall away and relax my movements significantly.
Let my hands flow, my hips sway, and I’m all around less rigid….
In t-shirt and jeans mode, I stand up straight and tall, walk with purpose, and scan the area like a cop looking for hooligans…that all melts to the background when Rayna gets to walk around…
I’m still mindful of my surroundings, but not so “postured” that I give off the “don’t eff with me” vibe that seems to happen in Guy mode…
Thanks for the poll!
- September 22, 2021 at 7:47 am #546628Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 779Has thanked: 3495 timesBeen thanked: 3216 times
I love both roles but when dressed as a girl I do take on more of my feminine characteristics such as mannerism speech and body language. I think and react differently as debbie and adore being her as though I was born this way
- September 22, 2021 at 7:40 am #546624LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 104Replies: 1386Has thanked: 1428 timesBeen thanked: 6967 times
For many years I felt as though I had split personality with Male and female persona. Now I’m more united and I feel myself to be male but highly feminine. I visualise it as being on a gender spectrum somewhat closer to female than male.
- September 22, 2021 at 7:21 am #546611Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 516Has thanked: 944 timesBeen thanked: 1885 times
It depends a bit on what I’m doing at the moment. My answer was “I can feel some of what a woman feels” which is true most of the time but last night in the chat I felt like a woman completely and it carried over long after I’d logged off.
I guess the next question is “what does feeling like a woman feel like?”. I have my answer but it would be fascinating to hear a psychologist discuss that.
— Abbie 🥰
- September 22, 2021 at 7:11 am #546608
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.