Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I have had some minor health issues lately. 2 weeks ago I went in for a physical and told the doctor about my suspected hernia and arthritis. That doctor sent me to a surgeon for the hernia. The surgeon asked me to drop my pants so he could see the location of the hernia. When my pants were down by my ankles I know he had to see my brown panties. Now today when I went back to my first doctor for the pre-op physical he also ask to see where my toes hurt from the arthritis, so I took my shoe off and he could plainly see my unicorn socks then the sock came off and he could see my pink toe nails.
      Thing is I was not uncomfortable doing this and actually a little disapointed. It would have been nice if the doctor had said ‘nice nails’.
      Next week my hernia surgery is schedualed and I intend to wear my fancier unoicorn socks and white laced panties.

Hey girls some pof this does get easier!!!

. . . Cassie

Anonymous

I work for general surgeons and I can tell you they are strictly instructed not to comment about a patients appearance. Take comfort in the fact that while the surgeon didn’t say anything, he was probably thinking your nails and socks were indeed very pretty.
      Good luck with your surgery,
      Betty

Hi Cassie,

Good luck on your surgery!  Have a speedy recovery.

Alice

Good luck with everything Cassie prayers headed your way girlfriend..

Stephanie bass

The old hernia problem Cassie.   A common complaint in us males who have a tendency to do heavy lifting.   Having had a hernia repair all I can say is I hope all goes well for you.   I am sure that your socks and white lace panties will give look very nice for the surgeon.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and recovery!
      Best Wishes Kiss,
      Fredrika

Cassie,  I got physical tommorow, think I will go with metalic blue on my toes. Thanks for the advice, and prays for you also.

Hugs tina

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?